Re: JBD 734

Postby izauura » Sat May 17, 2014 1:08 am

username: PanPan
name: Fioralba
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special:A wide grin made it's way across the visage of the whiskered bean, the sky blue swimming goggles that always kept themselves perched on the head of the cinnamon-pointed-Siamese colored bean were pulled down to cover her eyes, the translucent, almost transparent lenses giving her a slightly distorted line of vision. Raising her haunches, Fioralba known more commonly as Fiora, launches her self, taking off, easily weaving through the crowd of tourists, jumping onto benches, trash cans, and off walls to avoid the wayfarers as she made her way through the beautiful city she called home, Marina Piccola, on the Italian island of Capri.

Soon Fiora had made her way to her destination, a swimming club she has been going to for years, ever since she discovered her love for water polo to be exact, when she was 3, six years ago. The young bean's pale sapphire eyes glittering with excitement through her goggles. Her grin never fading from her expression as she entered the oh-so-familiar building she calls her second home.
personality in 5 words:Hyper / Gullible / Gutsy / Rebellious / Loquacious
Last edited by izauura on Sat May 17, 2014 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
izauura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Sat May 17, 2014 1:11 am

username: Toxic Nightshade
name: Fandra
gender Female,
something that makes her special: WIP
personality in 5 words: Sweet/ Fierce/ Outgoing/ Lind/ Empathetic

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinosoar » Sat May 17, 2014 1:12 am

congrats <3
Last edited by dinosoar on Tue May 20, 2014 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
dinosoar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maybe_Not » Sat May 17, 2014 1:16 am

username: LissyJC
name: Terracotta
gender Female
something that makes her special: Terra tends to stare, hours on end, at nature. She especially likes to gaze upon water, it's iridescent surface, clear and still, capturing her attention and holding her like a vice. Once she does manage to break away, she scampers to her home and pulls out as many art supplies as she possesses and will sit at her worn, wooden table for as long as it takes to complete the drawing, out of sheer memory. She will then compare them, then scamper off to another beautiful part of nature. She got her color by trying to draw the sun, she was not born with it. Terra is a tea junkie and likes nothing else but the sweetest, purest, freshest peach tea. However, if that is not available, she will happily go for orange tea.
personality in 5 words: Intense, quirky, exitable,

WIP, I will get back to this!

134 words in something that makes her special.
Last edited by Maybe_Not on Sat May 17, 2014 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe_Not

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brûlée » Sat May 17, 2014 1:19 am

Username: Brûlée
ImageImageImage

Name: Dollie
Gender Female
Something that makes her special: She's obsessed with Fibonacci numbers, a special series of numbers. You start with two 1s, and keep adding the newest number and the number behind it. So 1 plus 1 is 2, and 1 plus 2 is 3, etc. When these numbers are drawn out, they form the golden spiral. Fibonacci spirals and numbers can be found in places like flowers, pineapples, and most importantly to her, snail shells. Dollie loves drawing the golden spiral, and often uses it to draw her pet snail.
Personality in 5 words: Blunt ● Alert ● Idealist ● Self-sufficent
Last edited by Brûlée on Sat May 17, 2014 10:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

SO WADDYA SAY SUNSHINE ,
YOU FEELING L U C K Y ?
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
I have received 21 gifts.

Emily * Bisexual * She/her
Brûlée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CLUMSY » Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 am

username: paint
name: WIP
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: She can make anything with paper. Origami, airplanes, pop-up books, you name it. WIP
personality in 5 words:Innocent, imaginative, energetic, bubbly,

WIP gtg to school
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Sat May 17, 2014 1:39 am

Username:
Hi, I'm Adalgisa!
Name:
I couldn't tell if she was based on a cat or a fish, so I decided that the name Koisiko would do nicely because it's fishy but could also be cat related. (That description made no sense, I'm sorry. Let's just say the name is pretty c: )
Female! ( As required, but I see her as female anyways)
Something that makes her special:
Fish have always fascinated Koisiko, ever since she was small. Her grandmother kept a small fish pond in the center of her garden that Koisiko would spend hours gazing into. Learning each fish's habits and likes. She would catch bugs and bring them to her fish friends to enjoy while she sat on the slippery stone bank and ate jelly sandwiches. She never named any of her grandmother's fish, but simply referred to them by the color of their scales or special attributes, such as "Blue Fin" and "Whisker Face". She felt that the fish must have names of their own, but just like they can't understand her speech, she can't understand theirs, so she didn't want to give them names when they already had them.

As she grew older she never lost her connection with her Grandmother's fish but she found that she had less time to travel there with school. She found that she was spending more and more time at her desk in her room, and less time outside with her fish friends. She didn't have any other friends, and no one else that she knew loved fish like she did. They were all interested in other things, exciting things, because "Who wants to spend all of their time looking at stupid fish?" But she didn't think they were stupid. They knew where to find the best food, and fight for themselves and their families, and they were nice, quiet friends. At school she was always picked last for teams and lab partners and always ate alone. She was picked on because of her whiskers on multiple occasions. She found herself wishing that she could live with the fish and never have to go to school again.

This was the same day that she rescued her first fish. She was walking along the edge of the neighborhood pond when she saw something flailing around in the bushes by the bank. Quickly, she knelt down and parted the grass to discover a fish. It wasn't very pretty. It was a Bullhead with brown splotches all over it and large, orb- like eyes. Half of it's tail was missing and the half stump was bloody and raw. Not knowing how to help it Koisiko gently wrapped her paws around it and lifted it into the shallows. The fish continued to trash in pain, but became slightly calmer upon contact with the water. With a start she realized that it wouldn't be able to swim until it was healed and if she left it it would probably die. Still holding it afloat with one hand, Koisiko untied her raincoat with the other and made it into a makeshift basket and filled it with water so that the fish could breathe. She brought the fish that she called "Dirt Back" home and nurtured him back to health. He couldn't swim in open water again so Koisiko created an aquarium for him to live in her room. Having him made life enjoyable.

Personality in 5 words:
Serene Opinionated Shy Delicate Enthusiastic
Last edited by Adallina on Sat May 17, 2014 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hey, I'm Lina c: I love fictional writing and reading as well as art of course!
Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken. ~Oscar Wilde

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡John♥Dave♡ » Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 am

username:♡John♥Dave♡

name: Orva
gender Female, no change
something that makes her special: quirks, hobbies, interests, whatever. c: keep under 500 words;; Orva is interested in 'Koi Fish Watching'. She says it'd the opposite of 'Bird Watching'. She believes it is better because she gets to be up close. And they are always there. She finds it very amusing to feed them.
personality in 5 words: Sweet|outgoing|Unique|Energetic|Peaceful

Wip ;; Help appreciated ;excuse me while I go cry ;;;
♡John♥Dave♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Sat May 17, 2014 2:12 am

U s e r n a m e ; ;
    Vjg321
N a m e ; ;
    Akilina ; meaning eagle, or eagle like
G e n d e r ; ;
    Female
S o m e t h i n g S p e c i a l ; ;
    Akilina has a unique talent that she often hides from most other beans, afraid she will be outcast or made fun of. Akilina has a special blessing, giving her the uncanny ability to mimic bird calls. Her soft clear voices, allows her to recreate any bird call or chirp she discovers. Because of this hidden talent, many birds grow quite fond of little Akilina, often befriending her. She has many little birds friends that she loves dearly, and she cares for them all, enjoying the sweet company of her flying friends.

Akilina likes to continue to challenge her self, so in her free time, she goes far out into the woods, where she can be alone, and she practices. She likes to try harder bird calls, such as the larger louder birds, like eagles and hawks, so she can hopeful perfect it, and befriend an eagle one day.

She wishes to one day work at a birds rehabilitation center, and help injured wild birds recover and return home.
    {word count; 168}
P e r s o n a i l i t y ; ;
    Loyal ; Timid ; High-strung ; Compassionate ; Caring
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShammySlyvmin » Sat May 17, 2014 2:13 am

Username;; ShammySlyvmin

Name;; Lolli-chan
Gender;; Female
Something that makes Lolli-chan special;; Well she drowns herself in her hobby which is raising goldfish. But wait! Before you go onto the next form, please hear me out. The goldfish she raises are not just any type of goldfish, they seem to be both a animal and a plant. Also unlike normal water breathing goldfish these can cry out and breath air! Her goal is to one day have her goldfish plant Aya grow up to be 6ft tall! So she can win in the goldfish plant contest.
Personality;;
.::Soft spoken::Generous::Playful::Mild tempered::Scaredy cat::.

Last edited by ShammySlyvmin on Sat May 17, 2014 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShammySlyvmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me