Re: Rioji #8

Postby Tricksters » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:27 am

1) What gender is this Rioji to you?
Male
2) If you could change anything about the design of this Rioji, what would that be?
Nothing to the design, just some gelling up to the hair c;
3) Please include a little story about this Rioji's life or an art piece featuring this Rioji!

Working on these 2 c:

nova - mouse artist
I work over full time 5 days a week lol
please be patient with me I'm so tired rn

my birthday is august 20th
Tricksters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~R E N E S M E E~ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Male
2) If you could change anything about the design of this Rioji, what would that be?
Nothing, It's perfect the way he is
3) Please include a little story about this Rioji's life or an art piece featuring this Rioji!
WiP
~R E N E S M E E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teleo » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:58 am

Definitely female.
Nothing, nothing at all.
*coming soon*
Last edited by Teleo on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[url]Teleo's Corner Store[/url]

Characters
Teleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:28 am

To me, Freaksho, this Rioji is 100% male. I just
Personally could not see him as any other
Gender.

If I could change anything about this Rioji, I would simply remove the spots and black mark
along the cheek. In my opinion they feel unnecessary, and kind of clutter up the cheek, and muzzle. If
anything were to be there, Maybe, instead of the dark grey mark over the bridge of the nose it could
be a dark grey vertical/lateral band across the muzzle. The band could even be added to the bridge
mark. This is just my opinion, and as for the rest of the design, I find that the colors look absolutely
fantastic together; I would not change anything else about it.

Tablet's out of comission; I'm gonna draw and upload something; just need a few hours :3
Last edited by Warrdog on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrissy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:22 am

Reserving.

my birthday is january 4th!

my flight rising
battle.net - capricorn #1317
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:28 pm

1) What gender is this Rioji to you? Well i'd say female because she has that beauty c:

I'd name her scarlet <3

2) If you could change anything about the design of this Rioji, what would that be? Bigger wings c:

3) Please include a little story about this Rioji's life or an art piece featuring this Rioji

( I hope this isn't to much! I just love writing stories! :D )

This is how Riojis learned to trust humans * In my opinion * :3
The mossy ground felt pleasurable against her swollen paws as she stalked threw the forest floor searching for food. A few streaks of sunlight seeped through the jagged tree tops but she ignored it. She had to find food to feed her growing pups before they made the journey to another land due to the lack of edible plants . A twig snapped, scarlet stopped and perked her ears to find the sources of the sound. An unfamiliar scent hit her noise. It smelt of grass, water and even. She stopped and stepped closer to where the smell was coming from, making sure her long tail didn't stir any leafs or twigs. The scent was stronger now and she could finally see what it was. " Food " She purred happily and scampered towards it. It was a big juicy chicken with a bowl of leafs and. She turned her head to see a big bowl filled with a yellow liquid. She snorted with disgusts at the thought of the humans saving there waste glasses. Turning away from the bowl she then ventured closer to the food, taking each step with caution so that the bird doesn't run away. She stepped closer, still the bird remanded idle on the silvery rock. She crouched her haunches ready to spring when she heard another twig snap and leaves being brushed. She turned to see what was coming after her before she made any other movements. It was a human! She shot up from her crouch to flee but there where already closing I on her. She froze in fear of the thought of what the horrible things could happen to her. One of the humans reached over at me with it big broad hands I turned my head away and awaited the pain of there grasp. But the human stroked my ruffled fur and spoke to me in a soothing voice. I lifted my head up and the man stroked my head softly. I gave his hand a few swift licks as a thank you for not harming me. The man got up and walked over to his child and grasped a brown container. He carefully set it down and opened the top, reaching in with his hand and pulled out an object. I sniffed at the object and realized with an instant that it was my beloved cherry. The man reached in the container again and pulled at my other pup harmony. I snuggled my pups close to my chest with my tail to try and feed them, but no milk filled there mouths. I sighed in sadness as I've forgotten that I needed food first before my pups could feed. I looked at the area of food and whimpered. The man looked at where I was looking and smiled. He got up from where he was sitting and walked toward the food, grabbing pieces of chicken, plants, and a container with water in it. He then layed them gently in front of me and walked away so I could eat in peace. I looked at the man and child and smiled with glee at there generous gift and ate eagerly at the offering. My belly was full and my milk was beginning to come again, I looked at my pups with affection as they feed. I moved my gaze at the man and the child once more before they got out of distant and smiled again, giving them my many thank yous. The man and his child waved back at me before slithering back into the forest leaving me in peace.
ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockpelt » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 pm

I would have to say a male~
    I love this design the way it is, but if I could change one thing, that would be his tail. I would love to see some more of the black and white cheetah-like spots cover up more of the tail than they already do. It just looks a tad bare.
    WIP, coming shortly. <3
Eep, I've found my hands-down absolutely
completely and utterly dream Kiamara. I'm
willing to give everything I own for this little
guy; ANYTHING. I'm looking for any and all
art that can be offered, and a PM would be
much appreciated of you can help me. <3

ART TRADES WANTED!
Rockpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist