And it would anger him as well.
He would yell at you in anger
until he ran out of breath.
So dont even Joke.

The Story:;
RaidenBelongs to AdeleKitty
I will tell you from when it Started
Well lets say A bit Back when he was Young

"Leave me Alone" Karkat Squeaked as he was pushed around By the Larger Kids of his Village.
"And whatcha Gonna do,kitty'" They all laughed at his Nickname his Mother gave him."stop!" he Cried. Tears formed in his eyes. "Hey!" a loud growl came from the back of a Tree. The Gang of Kias Jumped and Ran off. Karkat Stood up and trip over his won paws. He Fell on his nose and a Squeal came out. Raiden Laughed and Nudged Him up. "you gotta Yell,Stand up" Rai Showed his teeth for a example. Karkat Flinched. "Come on kid!" He bared his teeth again. Karkat did the same.
All day Raiden Told him the tricks and tips on how to depend himself. once he went home,had a good snack and went to sleep. He was ready. the next morning when he went to go look for the gang,"hey,KarKitty!" The chuckled.
He trembled. they came up behind him and he didnt even know it. The pushed him down again.
The laughing filled him with anger. remembering what raiden had tought him Bared hi teeth.
The gang seemed surprised,leading this truned into a fight. Karkat had Won. He had scared them off with out hurting them. Since
he hardly had any claws at the time. Soon he was never bothered again. He had them at his paws.
he could finally walk around in peace and wear his scarf without being called a doofus.
As he started growing up,He moved out of town,And into the big city. He has a few friends,He has a strong Atitude now
And Can get anything he wants,Sometimes. But he still is a little baby on the inside.

Art:;
By me
Last edited by .Lunarsky. on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #379

Postby Sambee » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:51 am

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can kill instantly.

My name is Sambix. I am a non-owner and am in love with the species. I love this boy because well, I am a sucker for gradient. So when I saw this gorgeous boy I just had to take a chance.

Well, it has been my dream to have a male Kiamara named Dante. I don't know why, it just seems like an appealing name to me for a Kiamara. So yes, his name would be Dante.

Hehe, from my statement above, Dante is male. I really see this boy as a male, and it is quite hard for me to see anything else. I'm sure others could see him as female. But to me, he is just male.

Summary
Dante had an older brother that he loved very much. When he was 14, Dante and his brother were in a car accident. His brother used his own body to protect Dante, but caused himself to die on impact. Dante lived, but has a permanent limp and a stutter when he talks. He became a mute, only speaking when necessary. The truth is that Dante caused the accident to happen. He and his brother had gotten into an argument and caused his brother to take his eyes off of the road. Dante regrets ever doing it, especially considering his brother still saved him after Dante had said some pretty harsh things to him.No one knows it was all Dante's fault.

"Oh my gosh you just ran over that baby!" Dante screamed and turned the car, skidding into the side of a building. He jumped out of the car and raced over to the baby lying in the street. "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please be alright." Dante sobbed loudly as he picked up the baby and held it in the air. All of a sudden, he heard "beep beep" followed by deranged laughter. Dante screamed loudly as he turned and saw a bright red car flying towards him. "Noooo...I hate you so much." He glared at his brother, who was smirking at his own computer screen. "That was payback for blowing me up." Flicking his ear, Dante returned his gaze to his screen before throwing down his mouse. "I quit." He stood up and smacked his brother on the back of his head. "Ow!" His brother snapped. Dante broke into a run, slamming his door behind him as he raced down the hall. He couldn't help laughing as he heard his older brother's heavy footsteps right behind him. Dante had barely got to the bottom of the stairs when he felt arms wrap around him. "No, please!" Hands began to attack his sides, tickling him. Dante laughed to the point of his cheeks and stomach hurting. "I'm sorry!" Dante gasped. His brother let go, and walked into the living room. Dante, still a little giggly, followed right behind him. He sat down next to his brother as he turned on the tv. Just as he got comfortable, there was a loud beeping noise. The more he ignored it, the louder it got. Dante screamed and sat up quickly. It was pitch black, except for his alarm clock which read "5:30am". He sighed and threw his covers back, trying to wake himself up. He let his feet touch the ice cold floor and made his way down stairs. His mother smiled at him warmly as he entered the kitchen. His father and 1 year old sister sat at the table. "Did you sleep well Dante?" His mother asked. Dante just nodded as he pulled a chair away from the table and sat down on it. "Would you like something to eat?" Dante shook his head, staying silent. He stared down at the kitchen table. His mother sat down beside him. "Don't forget you have a therapy appointment at 7. And you better go this time." She stated. "W-Why?" Fante finally choked out. She looked at him worriedly. "Dante, we just want you to get the help you youneed." He scowled at her, "I-I d-don't need h-help!". He removed his gaze from her. "Please Dante, just go this once." She begged. Dante sighed, before muttering an "ok". He got up from his seat and drug his body back up the stairs. There was still some time before he had to go, so he wanted to get more sleep. Besides, more sleep meant he got to see his brother again. Evwn if it was the same scene over and over, he didn't really care. Dante missed getting to spend time with his big bro,especially the silly little moments they had together. His throat tightened as tears stung his eyes. He wished, oh how he wished that he could take back what he had done. One thing no one knew was why the accident happened. Well, there were only two people that knew what really happened, and that was Dante and his brother. After the accident, Dante was in a coma for five months. In those five months, he lived in his own personal hell. The guilt, the regret, the sorrow, it all surrounded him. It smothered him until he couldn't breathe, causing him to jolt awake with an agonizing scream. Dante began to breathe heavily as he laid his head on his pillow. All he wanted was for it to go away. He wanted to feel safe and secure. There was a little voice in his head that pleaded at him. It cried and tried to get him to confess. The voice promised that if Dante told the truth, he would be able to let go. Dante closed his eyes.
Yes, it was time. When he went to the therapist, he was going to speak. Not only for himself, but for his brother too. His brother needed to let go as well, but he couldn't leave Dante like this. He needed to make sure Dante told someone, anyone, before he could be put to rest. But now, he was content. Dante would get the help he needed, and he knew his baby brother would be safe from the internal death he felt inside.
Last edited by Sambee on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
-Deep inhale-
ah
I'm a feral cryptid that's scared of people!!!
if I don't respond to pms please forgive me it's nothing personal!
Sambee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby Brittle » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:51 am

User;;
      Name;; theodore
      Gender;;
      Art/Story that expresses his life(limit 7);;
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:53 am

User;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Marking Pie~
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Documentary » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:53 am

User;;
Name;;
Gender;;

yes
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geotalon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 am

omg, dreamer ;A; he's BEAUTIFUL OMG
Even if I don't try for him, omg. He's so... amazing
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:01 am

eek res
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaishine » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 am

Kaishine, just so ya know this is my dream kia.
Fizzle
Male

Fizzle walked around his small house, his feathers blowing lightly in the breeze. He was trying to find something, But it wasn't there "where is it?" he growled to himself, his eyes catching something shining in the grass "ah there is it" He said, grabbing a key. It was small, gold and had a heart for the handle. He walked inside, smiling to himself. He opened a small door, it was hidden inside his bedroom. It was a cubby, small, but the walls were smooth and blank, except the wall at the far back. It was covered, with sticker. Every kind, drink shaped ones, food, animals, anything. He smiled at them, holding a new sticker in his paw. It was a small heart, with golden swirls around it. He placed it in the middle of all the other one, stepping back to look. The wall was lit up by candles, it looked amazing. He looked at another wall, thinking. He walked out of the cubby, hearing a knock on the door. He looked out, it was the mail man "here you go sir" said the mail kia, Fizzle looked at the mail kia to scared to speak. He took the mail nodding, it was a package. He opened it, it was just what he had order. Blue, Red, purple and orange paints. He walked back to his room, smiling at the left wall. His imagination swirling in his head.

Fizzle Walked slowly in the park, picking up leaves of all colors. He smiled when he found a red and yellow one with green "vanes" He saw other kias playing in the park, he didn't feel very out there today. He walked back home slowly, his head down. He got back into his cubby hole, wit a nice cup of hot chocolate and a blanket. He placed the leaves he found onto the floor, his mind trying to figure out what to do with them. He sighs 'why can't I just talk to them?' he asks himself, looking at his hot chocolate mug 'i know I am an introvert, but I shouldn't be scared of other kias' he stood up, the blanket falling to the ground. He walked to the door, opening it slightly. He looked out, seeing kids playing in their yards, random kias walking down the road. He sighed again, closing his door 'this is why you have no friend fizzle' he told himself 'you need to go out there and do something, make friend, and not go into your hideout' but it was too late, he was already curling up in the blanket again.
Last edited by Kaishine on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image.
Kaishine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ivyy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17 am

Ahh pretty. I might enter.
Ivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 am

: Username :
Amxen no.XV

: Name :
Yakubyō Tenshi
"Plague Angel" in Japanese.
He is named after my comic character and one of my personalites.I have a mutipul personaly disorder.

: Gender :
Male

: Story That Expresses His Life :
This will be done in my poetry thread,as I am known to literaly write books about things I really need.

Just stopping while Im ahead.
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me