Re: Kiamara # 201 HAPPY EASTER!

Postby Karmaloco » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Pastel

Female

Pastel's favorite thing about spring would have to be the flowers, she loves playing around and sniffing the freshly grown flowers. Her favorite flower that she loves to smell is chrysanthemums, she loves their fresh sent and all the colors they come in. Pastel likes to lay in a small field and bask in the sunlight surrounded by chrysanthemums.

Shy:
Pastel is extremely shy, she has a hard time being around and talking to other Kiamaras. She is always nervous about what the other Kiamaras think of her large ears so she tends to keep to herself to not be laughed at.
Gentle:
She is very gentle around flowers and other small delicate things. Nothing upsets Pastel more then crushing a newly blooming flower bud by stepping on it.
Caring:
She is very caring to every and any flower that exists around where she lives. She can be seen from far away watering them or simply being near them.
Soft Spoken:
When someone approaches Pastel she speaks very softly almost unheard. She doesnt like talking loudly and is frightened by other that speak loudly.

Every Easter Pastel goes out and finds small abandoned eggs that have a variety of colors. At night when no one can see her here she sneaks around and hides her found eggs so younger kias can find and appreciate their beauty also. She waits until morning and hides to watch the little ones run around excited and showing off their new found treasures comparing each color to the next.
Pastel smiles when she sees their faces light up with joy and excitement at her work that no one else knows she does. If anyone were to find out what she does she would be too embarrassed and shy to make herself seen again, so after the kias finish and return to their parents to show off their new eggs she runs back to her own home safely undetected.

Pastel was born on Easter day long ago and her parents noticed something off right away. She had large ears just like rabbit ears, concerned they quickly looked for help and and explanation to why their new daughter had such long ears. After days of searching for someone who might know why, they had given up and accepted their large eared daughter with pride.
Returning to the den the noticed something off and ran inside to see a small floating orb circling Pastel. They looked at each other confused and then the orb spoke, "I am the spirit of spring" the orb said, "I have gifted you something very special" and then, it disappeared. As Pastel grew she was always made fun of for her ears till the point she became scared of others and ran off on her own. Pastel has been alone since but she doesnt hate her ears, she knows they are important for something, just doesnt know what.

Last edited by Karmaloco on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Links wrote:DA, Chars, Kias, JBDs, Makos, Plumies, RPWS
Loved Characters wrote:NEEDS UPDATING BADLY
Addicted To wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION CONSTANTLY
Awesome People:
Nightmare|Wandzie.|Ravendarus|Varsity Bee|Shizz|viixen|iiPaw
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:49 pm

droppign out, she doesnt click with me </3
Last edited by fruitbat on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

x
────────────────────────────
hi, call me fruit!

toyhouse listography
always down for a chat! feel free to
pm me or message my discord:
fruitbat#4089

signature art credit
ImageImage
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Name: Brisket
Favorite thing about Spring: Everything from the flowers to the adorable bunnies
Personality: WIP
Easter Story:
History about his/her ears:
Chibi art with an Easter egg:
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nadia Cole Beck

Postby squints » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:54 pm

[center]Love her, but Not conecting </3
my art goes to the winner...
Maybe Iz with have a new crush....
Last edited by squints on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Name: Peral
Favorite thing about Spring:
Personality:
Easter Story:
WIP
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plahnt » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:47 pm

Name:
Favorite thing about Spring:
Personality:
Easter Story:

ImageImage

Candy Is female, Obviously! The lightness of the colors and pretty and perfect feel of her entire design indicate her gender.

Favourite thing about spring

Why easter of course! She has loved the anual event ever since she was a pup! It's always been her favourite time of the year. The weathers always perfect and who doesn't want to wake up to a basket of chocolate! Everything about it just sings to her! She loves white chocolate, milk chocolate, jellybeans, easter bunnys, easter eggs. You name it! Candy also enjoys the warm weather. SPring weather is the best! Not to hot nor to cold!

Personality

Candy is a sweet and generous Kia. She is very shy towards most and people she feels uncomfortable with. Only being her true Bouncy and Bubbly self around those close to her. Candy is gullible making it easy for her to be manipulated and lied to. I guess she can trust anyone who has a remotely convincing backstory. Candy absolutely loves to sleep and curl up! She loves listening to rain in the winter with a bit of hot chocolate by her side and a Kia snuggie against the fireplace. Yes, everyone knows Candy is a grown Kiamara, But for one she acts like an extremely bouncy and bubbly young Kia and her attitude towards most things can only make you smile!

Easter Story

A sigh escaped the young Kiamara and she looked out the smudgy window. Her paws resting on the window sill and her tail trailing down the sofa of her room, which was pressed against the wall where the window sat. Her eyes were set out on the rolling tides. They were small, which was unexpected considering it was evening. She rested her head on her paws whipping her fluffy mane from her nose recalling the earlier events...

Candy's favourite day of the year had begun with a unpleasant wake-up. Consisting of hot and humid weather. The mood soon turned at the delightful sight of a large easter basket sitting atop of her desk. Shining in all its tin foil glory. she bounced towards the mound of eggs and candy. Only... She wasn't hungry... At all. With that she bounded down the stairs to greet her mother. But no dad? She looked around? Nothing. As she looked in the fridge she was startled by her mothers tiresome voice "Your fathers out" She yawned "But how about you go down to the beach" . "But-" Candy added before being shoved gently into the hallway. Which was another way of telling her to get the heck out of the house. She walked out literally sensing a small cloud of thunder floating around her head. Naturally this just wasn't her mood, But heck it just wasn't her day! She sat herself down on the soft sand. She was still mad about the fact her father had gone out. Suddenly out of nowhere popped the boy from 2 doors down. Coincidentally she used to have a crush on him but wasn't so sure now because she thought she may as well get to know him before drawing to any conclusions. "Hey!" He said welcomely. Candy smiled back. "Hello! Hey, whats in the basket?" She questioned. He laughed handing her an easter egg "Take it" Candy reached out and took the egg "it's very pretty thankyou" She said quickly "I- I must be off I need to do chores I suppose" Quickly pacing back up the dunes to her conveniently located house. "Gosh what an idiot you are!' She thought to herself "Your one chance and you-" Her thoughts paused as she smashed into the nearby pole and falling to the ground with a hard thud. "Oww-" She moaned. Scanning her body for any bruises or injurys. Because she could defiantly feel one. As candy attempted to stand her body collapsed as a striking pain split through her body. Her left hind leg felt, well, like nothing. It was numb and sore. So after a triumphant struggle to the top of the stairs she stormed up to her room and jumped straight onto the top of her couch.

Bringing us to the present day."Worst easter ever" She grumbled. Suddenly she looked down at the eggs the boy had given her. crushed a little. But prettier than she remembered. "well maybe not the worst" She Smiled.

History Of Her Ears

WIP

Art
Last edited by plahnt on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--------------------------------
actual trash
-------------------------------
plahnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

H e l l o! My name is Minsa!!!

Postby petrify » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Her name would be Minsa. {Made up name that I created.}
Minsa would be female.
Minsa's favorite thing about spring is gradening & she looks forward to Easter every year. Every Easter, Minsa hides eggs for the neigborhood kids. She'd put a couple pieces of candy in each one, but in one of them was a ticket that says 'Bring this to Minsa & you get some money!' That's what the kids really look forward to finding. Though, Minsa, she hides it somewhere unpredictable. Once, she put it on her roof, and if you spotted it, you got the egg. Then, she put in in her chicken's coop, under hay! She also loves and going to get Tulips for her garden. Tulips are her favorite flower. She usually makes a pretty big garden, sometimes putting some fruit seed in there or vegetables, since she loves fruits and vegetables.
Minsa is a very kind Kiamara. She loves animals, and others, and would do anything to protect any of them. Minsa is also a very generous person, would give all her food or money to someone if they really needed it or not. She is also a little shy when you meet her, which you can tell, but will warm right up to you after a few minutes of talking. Although she is shy, she'll say what's on her mind, and what she thinks is right. These are all good personality traits, but she does have some bad ones. Minsa is a stubborn girl, and you really have to persuade her to do things. You have to be really smart to persuade her to do anything, though. Minsa is also annoyed easily. After a few times of annoyance, she is okay, but will give you a warning. After that, if you annoy her, she'll yell at you.
Told in Minsa's point of view.
I woke up this morning, took a shower, then began to cook & boil some eggs, grabbing the plastic eggs & putting candy in all of them except for one, where she put the note in there. She then put up the decorations for the Easter party, smiling as she did this. Easter was always an exciting time for her, she really loved easter. After she cooked the food & boiled the eggs, she laid out the food on the table she had out, putting down festive stuff on the table. She then colored the boiled eggs on a different table, then putting them in the center of the food table. There was cake, eggs, chocolate, chocolate milk, regular milk, a little bit everything was there.
After about an hour, people were knocking on Minsa's door. She gladly let them in, sending them to the living room to wait for the others to get there. She already hid the plastic eggs all in her yard, and the one with the note in her dogs' house. When everyone was there, she let all the kids go outside, two adults outside to watch them. She entertained the others, till all the eggs were found, except for the one with the note. Minsa didn't tell them, though.
A few minutes later, everyone was around the table, eating & laughing, & enjoying themselves at Minsa's easter party!!!

When Minsa was younger, she was serperated from her birth parents. She crawled into the woods as a bunny family saw her, seen how tiny she was. They decided to raise her as one of their own. As Minsa learned their ways, her ears grew like theirs instead of like a regular Kiamara's. She only realized she was different was when she looked at other Kiamara's.
w.i.p <333
Last edited by petrify on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiowa. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Name: Snowbellina
Personality:
Easter Story:

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE THE NAME SNOWBELLINA.
KAY?
KAY.
hi everyone!
im kiowa
i recently had a baby, so replies and art may be slow, sorry for inconvenience!

i love trades, im missing a LOT of pets, so feel free to send a trade at any time!
kiowa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:32 pm

N a m e :
    The name is Danelle, but call me Elle.
G e n d e r :
    female, last time I checked.
F a v o r i e - t h i n g - a b o u t - s p r i n g :
    I guess I enjoy the weather. But there are many more things I enjoy.
Personality:
Easter Story:
Chibi art with an Easter egg

Major wip
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:38 pm

Name:
Personality:
Easter Story:
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me