Stars #3548 by Swishy & Broken

Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3548

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu May 16, 2024 6:07 am

This cat finds a bowl of twoleg mush (food) in the middle of the forest- what do they do?

Ends 5/25 at 10 am cdt

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: silver cinnamon classic tabby w/ mid white and blue eyes
[nr] expression
[c] whiskers, ear tufts, eye shape
Owner:
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3548

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu May 16, 2024 10:15 am

Mark
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammpup » Fri May 17, 2024 11:01 am

Username: sammpup
Cat Name: Thunder-Mist
Clan: Rubble Clan
Prompt: Thunder-Mist stumbled across a bowl of mashed potatoes... She was scared out of her own fur. The speed that she scurried away from the food was comical the potatoes went all over the place.
╔══════════════════╗

✿Sam - They/Them - ♉︎✿
✿Favorite song- My Pace - Stray Kids - My Star's cats
✿My PMs are always open!✿
✿Please send me any trade I love them!✿

╚══════════════════╝
sammpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Fri May 17, 2024 12:37 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: AdderLeap
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:

“There may be some good hunting towards the twoleg path,” AdderLeap Suggested, he was tasked with taking Kazoo out hunting. The former kittypet was becoming a great hunter, though easily distracted.

“Ok.” Kazoo exclaimed as he bounded along beside AdderLeap, bouncing on his paws he rambled on about his training, how many patrols he had been on and what prey he had caught.

AdderLeap tuned him out, focusing more on the scents of the forest, until a scent caught his nose and he stopped suddenly. Kazoo continued on a few more bounds into the trees before he realized AdderLeap had fallen behind. Pacing back to AdderLeap Kazoo asked “are you ok? Why'd you stop?”

“Do you smell that?” AdderLeap replied, starting to walk towards the scent.

“Yeah, smells kinda familiar, I can't remember what it is though.” Kazoo seemed puzzled, following after AdderLeap.

Only a few paces away from the twoleg path there was a shiny twoleg contraption. It seemed like the scent was coming from inside. “Wait, I do remember what that scent is. It's kittypet food, the nice stuff, better than the hard pellets.” Kazoo cautiously approached sniffing, “I don't know why they would leave some out in the forest, probably not any good reason.”

“We should leave,” Kazoo said, padding away, “and hunt elsewhere.”

“Don’t be such a scaredy cat.” AdderLeap sneered. “It could be dangerous, we should investigate to make sure.” He crept closer circling the contraption sniffing it up and down, the food smell overpowering every other scent. “This side is open!” he exclaimed!

“AdderLeap be careful!” Kazoo hissed, an ominous feeling was creeping into his gut.

With a snap the open end of the trap shut. AdderLeap yowled in surprise, hissing and spitting as he scrambled for a way out of the trap but it was no use. “Kazoo, go get help.” AdderLeap shrieked.

Kazoo dashed back towards camp, hoping he could get help and AdderLeap would not be trapped forever.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue May 28, 2024 9:53 am

Macabre. wrote:Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: AdderLeap
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:

“There may be some good hunting towards the twoleg path,” AdderLeap Suggested, he was tasked with taking Kazoo out hunting. The former kittypet was becoming a great hunter, though easily distracted.

“Ok.” Kazoo exclaimed as he bounded along beside AdderLeap, bouncing on his paws he rambled on about his training, how many patrols he had been on and what prey he had caught.

AdderLeap tuned him out, focusing more on the scents of the forest, until a scent caught his nose and he stopped suddenly. Kazoo continued on a few more bounds into the trees before he realized AdderLeap had fallen behind. Pacing back to AdderLeap Kazoo asked “are you ok? Why'd you stop?”

“Do you smell that?” AdderLeap replied, starting to walk towards the scent.

“Yeah, smells kinda familiar, I can't remember what it is though.” Kazoo seemed puzzled, following after AdderLeap.

Only a few paces away from the twoleg path there was a shiny twoleg contraption. It seemed like the scent was coming from inside. “Wait, I do remember what that scent is. It's kittypet food, the nice stuff, better than the hard pellets.” Kazoo cautiously approached sniffing, “I don't know why they would leave some out in the forest, probably not any good reason.”

“We should leave,” Kazoo said, padding away, “and hunt elsewhere.”

“Don’t be such a scaredy cat.” AdderLeap sneered. “It could be dangerous, we should investigate to make sure.” He crept closer circling the contraption sniffing it up and down, the food smell overpowering every other scent. “This side is open!” he exclaimed!

“AdderLeap be careful!” Kazoo hissed, an ominous feeling was creeping into his gut.

With a snap the open end of the trap shut. AdderLeap yowled in surprise, hissing and spitting as he scrambled for a way out of the trap but it was no use. “Kazoo, go get help.” AdderLeap shrieked.

Kazoo dashed back towards camp, hoping he could get help and AdderLeap would not be trapped forever.

Congrats on your new friend Macabre. ! ^^
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content