Re: Stars #3539

Postby ArithMedic » Fri May 10, 2024 7:38 am

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: Cornelius Lux
Clan: Aether
Prompt:
Cornelius' hobby is playing with his grandkits. He pretends to be a dangerous monster and they 'slay' him by knocking him over.
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowful » Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 pm

Username: crowful
Cat Name: Whiteflame
Clan: remnants of the valley clans
Prompt: Whiteflame likes to go on long nature walks. Just roaming the territory without a specific purpose, letting the sights and sounds of the forest wash over her, is perfectly relaxing to her. Being a very spiritual cat, she appreciates these moments in which she can experience a deep connection to the world around her.
╒═══════════╕
✦ they/them ✦
╘═══════════╛
crowful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 17, 2024 4:45 am

Sylvi_mads wrote:Username:Sylvi_mads
Cat Name:FrostedBreeze
Clan:Mangroveclan
Prompt:Being a gatherer means being out of the camp most of the time. Climbing the tall trees, swimming through the deeper waters, even plucking moss off of sleeping crabs. The gatherers are always the more skilled of the cats, with larger paws to keep balance and shorter fur not to get waterlogged often, when FrostedBreeze was caught in the jaws of a crocodile she was unsure if she would be able to maintain her duties as such, with a missing limb, her task grew far harder for her.but through retraining and tons of work, the she-cat was back at it and kf anything viewed her new self as a sort of challenge to tackle. Now, Frostedbreeze likes to take life slow. Drifting through the waters, floating above swirling fish and stingrays, making moss rings, and plucking the water lily flowers are her favorite activities. She’s learned that since her misfortune, life should be taken calmly. As the cause of her loss was her own recklessness, speeding through the waters and stepping down on the great beasts tail, awakening it.

Congrats!
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items