[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: golden fawn based caramel ticked (spotted breakthrough)
torbie sepia lynx w/ low white
Owner: ArithMedic
Last edited by canadianhowl on Fri May 17, 2024 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3541

Postby Macabre. » Mon May 06, 2024 11:13 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: RabbitTwist
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:

FoxWhisper of course, they grew up together! And while FoxWhisper seemed to gain more and more strange friends, she always made time for RabbitTwist.

In fact RabbitTwist seamed to make just as many strange friends as FoxWhisper, but she never seemed to keep any, the way FoxWhisper did. Only FoxWhisper stuck around.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvi_mads » Mon May 06, 2024 4:23 pm

Username:Sylvi_mads
Cat Name:BumbleBird
Clan:Mangroveclan
Prompt: Bumblebird’s best friends are the spirits. Ever since she was a kit, she has had the gift to communicate with the manta ray guardians of the mangrove. She lives out her days talking with and protecting her clan. Being one of two communicators,she has a relatively important job. Being as the other cat is an elder, and has nearly lost his ability to speak with the guardians. BumbleBird has to spend a lot of time with the leader and deputy, aswell as the guardians of course. She can be often found in the lower branches of the Great Mangrove Tree nestled away in the lush greenery that is the edge of water from their small abandoned resort from the ocean, where she shares tongues and offers to the manta rays.
Blu, She/Her, Mst
Toyhouse
Sylvi_mads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Embergleam » Mon May 06, 2024 6:42 pm

Username: Embergleam
Cat Name: Sparkrise
Clan: In The Wake Of Giants
Prompt:
Sparkrise's best friend is Roo, though their friendship has raised more than a few eyebrows. On the surface they're wildly dissimilar cats: Roo is a career rebel who solves all of her problems with brute force, while Sparkrise is a dyed-in-the-wool traditionalist forever thinking twelve steps ahead. By rights they ought to clash, and yet- somehow they don't! Instead they've fallen into an easy pattern of teasing, sparring, and pranking that balances out their respective extremes. With Sparkrise around, Roo has an outlet for her boundless energy that doesn't involve driving the entire clan bonkers. Likewise, Roo's tendency to leap first and look later keeps Sparkrise moving when he'd otherwise be cloud-gathering.

Their sheer energy, as well as the property damage they've caused, has earned them the exasperated nickname 'the torbie terrors'. Sparkrise and Roo both wear the title with pride.
Be the nonsense you wish to see in the world.
He/him| Image | ADHD
Raven Ridge Stables
Embergleam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rawr-Horse » Tue May 07, 2024 7:46 am

Username: Rawr-Horse
Cat Name: Sunhope
Clan: Flight of Startled Birds
Prompt: Sunhope's best friend is his bird, a Bittern named Flox. Abandoned in the swamp as a kit, being as shy as he is around others, and always up early to scout, Sunhope has not made many friends yet in his clan, and the only constant in his life thus far has been Flox. While he is not well versed in the understanding of most birds, his bond with Flox runs deep, and makes communication between the two quite easy. Their strong bond allows Flox to help Sunhope on his scouting. They are often found eating together, or sleeping cuddled with one another. They play, Sunhope swatting near, but never at, Flox, and Flox skillfully jumping over his paws. The bitter will often make little nests in Sunhope's fur, which he has to dejectedly ask for help detangling from other cats.

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammpup » Tue May 07, 2024 2:48 pm

Username: sammpup
Cat Name: Juniper-Leaf
Clan: Rubble Clan
Prompt: Juniper-Leaf's bestfriend is actually her brother Yew-Star. The two of them were always super close especially after Yew-Star risked his life to save Juniper-Leaf and their sister. Juniper has never been able to forget how brave Yew had been. This caused the two of them to stick together threw everything and they actually spent most of their kit and apprentice days training together so Yew and her could lead the clan together, something both of them are very happy came true.
╔══════════════════╗

✿Sam - They/Them - ♉︎✿
✿Favorite song- My Pace - Stray Kids - My Star's cats
✿My PMs are always open!✿
✿Please send me any trade I love them!✿

╚══════════════════╝
sammpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat May 11, 2024 2:48 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:

wip, she's her own best friend ((loner!!))
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Sun May 12, 2024 7:00 pm

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: Callalily Aught
Clan: Aether
Prompt:

Hestia was her best friend, practically from birth. Their mothers were friends and they had play dates from the time they could lift their own heads. As children they were inseparable, and they only grew more-so as they progressed into those awkward teenage years of life. They refused to let those awful times drive them apart, instead facing them together like a sandbar that keeps back the waves.

When Hestia was engaged to the king, he was crown prince at the time, Callalily was ecstatic. Nothing pleased her more than her friend's happiness. It was only natural that she followed her friend into the palace as one of her ladies-in-waiting. However, things took a turn in their relationship soon after.

It was not uncommon for the rulers of Faretta to take more than one spouse, but it had not occurred for the last three generations. Many believed that the practice had died out. When the prince asked Callalily to marry him once he was crowned, to be his second queen, she wanted to refuse. She asked him to let her think about it and then ran to her beloved friend's side. Hestia urged her to take the chance, to become a queen alongside her. After all, they'd be equals again instead of the uneven power dynamic they currently held!

Callalily was unsure, but she accepted the proposal at Hestia's urging. Unfortunately the future was not so rosy as they'd hoped for and resentment began to form between the two as a competition emerged for their husband's affection.

A pair that was once like peas in a pod had now become two sides of a silent war.

However, even now, Callalily holds no friend closer in her heart than her dear Hestia.
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 17, 2024 4:57 am

ArithMedic wrote:Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: Callalily Aught
Clan: Aether
Prompt: -snip-

Congrats!
HM to Embergleam and Rawr-Horse!
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Fri May 17, 2024 9:29 am

Wooo! Ty <3
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me