My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff kalon #15 ; PLANTS !

Postby Discter » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:55 pm

username ; Discter
name ; Naomi
gender ; Female
their garden (no word limit) ; x

It's something small and fun, cozy and warm, made by her own paws.
Last edited by Discter on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Res

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Res <3<3

username ;
name ;
gender ;
their garden (no word limit) ;
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:40 am

username ; silentmelody || name ; saffron (named after the plant) || gender ; male

saffron has a wide variety of plants, ranging from the tropics to herbs and to more common flowers.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:44 pm

username ; Jack
name ; Alice
gender ; Female
their garden (no word limit) ;
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evil. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:30 am

possible res??
evil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dearest Dahlia,

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:34 am

┌───────────────┐
username ; kingkaigy
name ; dahlia
gender ; female
└───────────────┘

Over fields and through the country side you walk, paws dragging gently through the grass either side of you as you walk. A cool breeze ruffles through your hair and up into the setting sky, delicate oranges paint the sky, clouds, soft as a rabbits tail, is spread across the sky in bursts like someone just dolloped white paint across the canvas. But this is no mistake. The warmth of the sun still prominent in the air and on your back as it illuminates the world just a little longer, letting you make your way to the garden unharmed.

The grass shortens quickly as you reach the edge of the field and the woods that are lined with birch trees, they loom enclosing you within, separating you from the sky above, the sun casting shadows on the ground as you walk through a cleared path, as the sun sets the trees seem to cross over one another, creating an archway that you know means you're walking in the right direction. Leaves crackle and twigs snap as you step on them, the air feels cooler now as the last rays of the sun flicker goodbye, birds and squirrels settle down for the night while owls watch over in curiosity. Regardless of how many times you visit, they ask the same question.

Who?

Who are you? Who brought you here? Who told you about this place?

Reaching the edge of the forest means reaching the beginning of the garden, cobble stepping stone lead the way as the moon illuminates your path just as the sun once did. It's colder now, the breeze from before rushing over your shoulders in a hurry to return home. The sky just the same, the rabbits tails now replaced by a fox, smooth and flat forever chasing the rabbit just as the moon chases the sun. The stars glimmer across the vast stretch of twilight, mimicking the light show you've come to see... good thing you're just in time.

Dahlia sits in wait, talking to seemingly no one, but you know better. She's talking to wisteria and starwort, her two welcomers. Of course they're merely flowers, but Dahlia treats them as friends, as do you. Dahlia lives up to her name, dignity and grace, of course you never knew that before she had told you.

"Pretty much every flower has an underlying meaning,"

You remember it as if it was yesterday, your first time in the garden.

"wisteria means welcome, starwort means welcome to a stranger and dahlia, dahlia mean dignity and grace."

"You made it! Come along! Come along!" She calls, beckoning you to follow her through the garden. Complying you follow through the large climbing vines of wisteria that has spun its way around the wooden arched entrance, the starwort circling around the base of the walk way. Giving a nod to you're welcoming committee before following after the vivacious young kalon. This garden belonged to her mother, just before she passed away she showed it to Dahlia and then when she could Dahlia showed it to you. It's obvious it's her pride and joy. The care that goes into each bed of flowers is meticulous and almost pedantic with how organised everything is.

You only follow through the paths you know, never daring to wonder for fear of getting lost in the ever expanding garden. The twists and turns more like a maze then a place of relaxation as Dahlia has come to know it. Walking through one of the many paths, you list off the flowers and their meaning, you doubt even Dahlia has explored the whole of the garden, but she probably knows exactly what each one means and you don't want to get her started on that, not unless you want to be stuck there for an hour or two. You wouldn't believe the number of meanings roses could have...

Plot after plot, you stop by a new flower every few seconds to test your recall...

Forget-Me-Not, true love... Hawthorne, hope... Tiger Lily, wealth and pride... Calla Lily, beauty... Acacia, friendship...

"Hey!," Your train of thought is broken by Dahlia standing in front of a pond. "you're gonna miss them if you keep looking at the flowers."

Finally you make your way over to where Dahlia has herself settled, this is the centre heart of the whole garden, a pond right in the middle as paths continue to branch off of it like the birch trees you had passed in the forest. Settling beside the kalon who often decorated herself with freshly clipped flowers from the garden you settle in silence, waiting for the light show to begin... and slowly it does.

Fireflies flicker around the garden, slowly bumbling about the flowers. Landing on petals and blades of grass to create a blanket of moving stars. There are lights in Dahlia's eyes, whether they're from the fireflies or the stars above or just the pure joy she has from seeing her garden illuminated by the weird little creatures, it's hard not to feel the same.

Dearest Dahlia,

You have all the flowers you could wish for,
but in this moment I would only give you one.

A lonely red rose.

For a lonely red rose would mean
we would never have to be lonely again...

Flower meanings are found here.
Last edited by khvoxtic on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 am, edited 11 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:15 am

username ; Coco Bunny
name ; Aria
gender ; Female
their garden (no word limit) ; Aria has spent years working on her little (not really) garden, and it's her pride and joy. When you enter, you're greeted by a wall of flowers that bloom year round. There is a stone path weaving through - three different directions. If you take the left, you're taken to a small glade with a bird-feeder and bird-houses in the oak trees. If you take the right, you're taken to a small forest, with apple trees, blackberry bushes and plum trees, all growing together. This is where Aria goes to get the fruits and eggs for her pies and jams. There is a chicken coop here, but the chickens can roam freely. The forward path takes you around the garden, over the stream that winds through, past the koi pond, and to a wooden, circular gazebo. The flowers around the gazebo are lilies, roses, lavender and some others, of a rainbow of colours. The grass is green and well-kept, and the fence around keeps litterers out. This garden is Aria's pride and joy, and something she'd happily show to anyone interested. The amount of wildlife that visits keeps her company.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me