Re: Kalon #403 - Mornin'

Postby benjeep » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:33 am

Username: BENJii.
Name: Silvius Bosch
What do they do with the wood they collect?(250 words max)
I inhale deeply the strong earthy scents filling up nostrils. Cherry, maple, and of course, my personal favourite, hickory. I crouch down, eyes level with the hanging piece of freshwater fish. Below, the golden black coals char the wood slowly, releasing a beautiful plume of smoke, which wraps its ghosting embrace around the meat. I sit back onto my stool, and exhale heavily, a pleasant smile on my face. In a few hours, I'll have the most gorgeous smoked fish I've ever made. I've finally managed to perfect my combination of wood along with my spices, which has only taken 3 years. There's nothing I look forward to more than sitting on my porch, eating my fish, and watching the blood red sun set, down behind the mountains and the firs. This, is the good life.
Last edited by benjeep on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Username: Evils
Name: Owen "Jack" Daniels
What do they do with the wood they collect?
Jack uses the wood he collects to make little bird houses for the animals that live near his wooden home. He finds it to be a reasonable thing to do since his home is made of logs as well, what's even better is that he can wake up in the morning to find all sorts of creatures living happily outside his home.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Username: morray
    Name: flynn j. cooper, often goes by coop or j.c
    What do they do with the wood they collect?(250 words max) Coop has always been referred to as the 'friendly wood feller' by the other small town occupants. He's known well for his remarkable craftsmanship, his friendliness, and the good he does for his town. Coop works with the wood he cuts down around his house, often making toys and such for the towns children. -However, he specializes in making special wooden scissors that cut hair of Kalons. His work is known wide throughout not only his town but the neighboring ones as well. Another special thing is that his does it for little to nothing. He often takes trades, barters, or just does it for free.

In other words, Coop makes wooden scissors to specially keep other Kalons' haircuts, facial hair, and ect in control.

125/250

original concept; shaves the wood into scissors to cut hair for free, reduced prices
Last edited by kidcandy on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Username: CourtofLions
    Name: Pierre
What do they do with the wood they collect?
Pierre crafts the wood into various types of toys, like wooden blocks, toy cars, rocking horses, dolls, dollhouses, and things like that, then gives them out to children fighting cancer during the holidays, for absolutely nothing in return. It all started when he would make little wooden toys for his little sister, Eloise, who was fighting a kind of brain cancer. When she lost her fight and died, Pierre continued to make these toys despite how painful the memories would be, but these toys were for other kids, in honor of her. He even carves an 'E' on the bottom of each toy.

[103/250]
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufos » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Username: faust.
Name: Gulliver
What do they do with the wood they collect? Classical, pop, rock, country, anything, Gulliver loves music, he can't play any instruments, or even sing, but he loves to listen to it. Therefore he makes carves wooden instruments. Guitars, violins, flutes, you name it, he makes it. Of course since he doesn't play any instruments he usually just ends up giving them away or selling them.
Last edited by ufos on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    translate your love into action
    mac or joel he/him adult

great cs artist @pyjamac
ufos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby videogames » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:41 pm

RES OM

ёжик, Bio, or Ellis
in love with kael'thas sunstrider
warcraft/league/pokemon
previously (•̀ᴗ•́)و
eng/ger ok
ImageImage
videogames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:25 am

Username: Discter
Name: Mac
[b]What do they do with the wood they collect?(250 words max) Mac likes to make charcoal out of the wood he collects and make charcoal drawings. He finds it fulfilling to be able to create something beautiful through hard work, frustration, and perseverance. It does put strain on him to cut down a tree, it frustrates him when he messes up or can't concentrate, and he reminds himself if he pulls through he can get it done and be proud of his work. He can complete his goals. He can make something beautiful. He can make people happy when they look at his art! He can make his dreams come true, no matter what life throws his way!!! He likes to donate his art to galleries as well, and sell them at times.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:56 am

Hello there! Call me Lyrics!

A kalon drinking a hot cup of milk tea looks at you and nearly chokes on his tea in suprise. "Oh dear! A visitor! I'm not prepared," he chuckles nervously. "I'm Opfergabe, by the way. But you can call me Gabe." his look is rather intimidating but anyone with a name meaning sacrifice has got to be kind... Right?

He puts a paw to his maw and chuckles kindly towards you. "I'm male, champ."

There he sat, on the branch of an old oak tree. The city lights were in view and he smiled. The sun was setting low, giving off the faint breeze of rest. In his paw was a carving knife and a small basket, designed with flowers and plastic gems. In the distance there's music playing from an old radio. It was Dreamer's Holiday and Gabe hummed along. The basket in his paw held a few items. A bracelet, a snowglobe and.. A letter. Gabe took in a deep breath, and looked at the weakly lit stars in the sky. He pointed to one so faint it seemed invisible. "That's our star..." Our star... Looking around he sees all the wooden baskets he made hanging from the branches of the old oak tree. Some are empty, others are nests and others are home for squirrels. But each had a letter. "Remember when you said that I have to put letters in paw-made baskets so the moon would read them? I was just a kit.." he smiled to the letter. "And then the moon will give the letters to the stars and comets ." he sighed and took the letter, holding it close to his chest before returning it. He hung the paw-made wooden basket before going down the old tree. It creaked at him and before he left he placed his paw on the the trunk. "And I promise.. I'll make the moon read it and I'll make your wish come true."

Last edited by Chippitty on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:14 am

mark to watch!
i lob it
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:11 am

Username: .Echo
Name: Rhett
What do they do with the wood they collect?(250 words max) wipp {makes little wood carvings }
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets