Carolina Shepherd A-0232 by taikunfoo

Based on Click to view
Artist taikunfoo [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Carolina Shepherd A-0232

Postby taikunfoo » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:05 pm

Happy first birthday! One of the two new markings we're introducing this year (in addition to the achievements!) is banded. This marking is bands of pigment over the dog's body. Banded is a co-dominant marking, meaning if the dog has one copy of Ab it will almost always show up!
To enter for this dog please write a minimum of 100 words about how it is celebrating our first birthday!

Owner: unohdettu.lupaus
Name: STK-Golden light bringer “ Bri”
Phenotype: Banded black and tan
Genotype: AbAb BB cchcch DD EE hh kyky ll mm SS tt UU VV ZZ
FF OO PP RR
Health: Healthy
Degenerative Myelopathy: -/-
Dwarfism: -/-
Hereditary Deafness: -/-
Progressive Retinal Atrophy: -/-
Elbow Score: 35
Hip Score: 87
Height: 24 in
Weight: 52 lbs
Equipment: None
Traits: None

Lineage:

SSS: Unknown
SSD: Unknown
SDS: Unknown
SDD: Unknown
SS: Unknown
SD: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
DSS: Unknown
DSD: Unknown
DDS: Unknown
DDD: Unknown
DS: Unknown
DD: Unknown
Dam: Unknown
Last edited by taikunfoo on Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carolina Shepherd A-0232 - Available!

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:34 pm

Username: eternaloutcxst
Name: Golden light bringer “ Bri”
Writing (min 100 words):Bri celebrates the birthday by hosting a dogs only party where theres cakes made for dogs and many treats for everydog! and ofcourse theres many games to be played including tag,catch the ball, find the bones and the most popural game of all catch the treats, in which the dog treats are kunged into air with a stick and you get to catch as many as you can, theres no winner to this game but its fun! and you get to eat the treats you catch which are super tasty according to bri, and at the partys end everyone gets to play with water sprinklers! (106 words)
unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:02 pm

Username: werepickle
Name: Biscuit
Writing (min 100 words):
Biscuit would invite all his friends that reside at Maple Springs. The yard behind the house would be over decorated but it's the first birthday of many so he doesn't mind. From slices of chicken to dog friendly cake the shepherds get spoilt with an array of choices. Once the cake was bought out humans and dogs alike sang happy birthday smiles plastered on their faces
Some lay under the oak trees sleeping of the feast whilst others enjoy the party games. The game that seemed the biggest hit was hide and seek. The anticipation of being found seemed to stir the shepherds into zoomie mode as the bolted away after being found. As the day grew to an end doggy bags were given to each dog which contained a variety of treats and toys.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:25 am

Congratulations!

EternalOutcxst wrote:Username: eternaloutcxst
Name: Golden light bringer “ Bri”
Writing (min 100 words):Bri celebrates the birthday by hosting a dogs only party where theres cakes made for dogs and many treats for everydog! and ofcourse theres many games to be played including tag,catch the ball, find the bones and the most popural game of all catch the treats, in which the dog treats are kunged into air with a stick and you get to catch as many as you can, theres no winner to this game but its fun! and you get to eat the treats you catch which are super tasty according to bri, and at the partys end everyone gets to play with water sprinklers! (106 words)
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me