Based on Click to view
Artist starry--knight [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

LOC Revamp - #1 - OPEN

Postby starry--knight » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:05 pm

This is a revamp of this LOC cub from version 4.
Link to Original Design

This cub was never adopted, therefore he gets a revamp and a chance at a home!
Adoption status:: Open. End date is June 30th!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Element: You Decide! (must be from the original element list)
Personality:
Story of where this LOC disappeared to:
Extras:
Last edited by starry--knight on Wed May 25, 2016 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Revamp - #1

Postby Pengu. » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:30 am

Nooo I want him so bad xD

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:58 am

hehe so purty ;3;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:10 am

LOKE'S BROTHER OMG.

I wondered what happened to him ;-;

... I really, really want to try for him. Oh my gosh.
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon May 09, 2016 10:09 am

Mortikat wrote:LOKE'S BROTHER OMG.

I wondered what happened to him ;-;

... I really, really want to try for him. Oh my gosh.

poor baby never got a home </3
but he will get one i hope very soon c:

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Wed May 25, 2016 7:18 am

Username:
Name:
Element: You Decide! (must be from the original element list)
Personality:
Extras:
Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Sat May 28, 2016 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Revamp - #1 - OPEN

Postby Mortikat » Thu May 26, 2016 3:26 pm

For those adopting; Loke is extremely interested in getting to know his long lost brother. Feel free to use Loke in your forms, and if you have any questions about Loke at all, please do not hesitate to ask through a pm to me.

I'm very excited to help this boy earn a home, so Loke can have his brother back. And if you want help with stories please do not hesitate to hit me up and I'll throw out some ideas :)
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:54 pm

╔════════════════════╗
Username:
Stonefly
Name:
Endre
<End-Dre>
|Norse Origin|
'One who's riding alone'

Element:
Poison
╚════════════════════╝

Personality:
Loyal - Unsocial - Kind - home body - stubborn - Trustful - Listener - uncoordinated

Endre is loyal to a fault, he will never give up on another person unless they do something to warrant it. He will be more then willing to travel across the galaxy for his brother or his close friends. He doesn't like to quit, once he has his mind set on something he will continue doing it until he is physically or mentally unable or has completed his goal. Endre was very people oriented when he was a cub, but after spending years on his own he tends to keep quiet around others. Endre gains confidence when ever his brother is around and will be more willing to speak in large groups. Within the Pride Endre relies heavily on his brother and his need for his approval. He spends a lot of time is consumed thinking he still needs his brother's stamp of approval. He is not much of a family man, he has no desire to start a family for a while and only wants to figure out his life before he creates another live and confuses them. He also worried that he wont be a good father simply because he never had his own father and has no clue on what a good father might be. Endre has no desire to travel or to be far from the pride as he is fearful he won't be able to find his way back. Although he doesn't want to become a family man he liked to surround himself around others, as he doesn't like being alone. Although Endre will rarely talk with others unless they start the conversation and he can't get out of it.

Endre is the younger of the two brothers and when their parents vanished is crushed the little cubs spirits. He tried his best to keep strong and to live his life the best he could but he always just kept thinking about his parents and wondering where they vanished to. But the reason why Endre himself disappeared was because he wanted to make his brother proud, he wanted to show Loke that he could strong, brave, and courageous.

Trotting down an old dirt path the young lion looked around him carefully, he was on the hunt for bugs. Lowering his body close to the ground he watched as the long grass moved back and forth, showing young Endre there was something hiding within the patch of grass. Getting ready to pounce he flicked his tail a few times with a large grin plastered on his face before he leapt into the air landing ungracefully on the long grass in front of him. At the moment of impact he looked down at his feet to see nothing but air and the now flattened grass. Grunting loudly to himself he sat on his hind end and tried to think of what he did wrong to miss his target.
In his short time of reflection his thoughts quickly moved to his brother and what he might have done differently, because he would have been able to catch whatever is was. Why couldn't he be as good as his brother? Why did everything around him have to remind himself of that? Again Endre let his own mind wander, moving from one thought to another.
Almost as if out of the blue the young lion jumped up and could not help from letting out a squeak of excitement, he knew what he needed to do. Running back from where he came from he looked around for Loke, but when he didn't find him he simply shrugged and continued running into the mountains to begin his adventure.

Endre decided that maybe if he could find something cool and bring it back to his brother he could prove it to himself that he is at the same level as his brother and could do the same things as him. He didn't think much of running of alone, much less not telling anyone of where he was going. So Endre ran off towards the mountains in hope of finding something interesting.

Running towards the mountain Endre kept his eye close to the ground, searching for his needed prize. Endre was unaware of the time that passed, and before he knew it the sun was gone and the moon was peeking over the horizon. Looking up at the crescent moon Endre began to panic, he had no idea where he ended up and how now idea how to get home now. Frantically running in circles Endre hoped something familiar would pop up, he needed to get him to his brother or he might start worrying. Tears slowly began forming in the young lions eyes, never before has Endre been away from his brother and neither the less alone for the night. Endre circled a few more times before he stopped, he was in trouble and had no idea what he needed to do. So Endre decided he would try calling out for his brother, hoping that someone would to magically hear him.

"Loke?" he cried out, his voice dripping with fear "Brother can you hear me?" Waiting Endre hoped his brother was behind him just playing tricks on his younger brother but he knew that was just a tiny dream that would never happen.
The longer Endre stood there the more the panic set in, maybe if he found his foot steps he could follow them home. Looking down at the ground the only signs that someone was ever there was the flattened grass from his pacing circles. whimpering again Endre couldn't help but call out for his brother a few more times.

As time passed Endre was frozen with fear, he had no idea what to do now. Was he going to fall into the same fate as his parents? Vanish with no reason and leaving Loke alone? No, he refuses to let himself think that way. He was going to find his brother. Puffing out his chest Endre decided that he was going to start walking one direction just hoping he picked the right one. without any real knowledge Endre ended up picking the wrong way and went the total opposite way of where he wanted to go. He spent hours traveling further and further away from his brother and the pride. When he finally noticed he was going the wrong way it was to late and he was beyond lost.

Being away from the pride as such a young age Endre struggled to keep himself alive at first, still unsure how everything in life worked. But with a lot of trial and errors he was able to figure out how some of the basics works.

As the years passed Endre continued to live his life on his own, wondering around the unknown lands hoping he would be able to stumbled across his brother or at this point someone like him. It wasn't until he full adult when he found the pride and later his brother.

There was a familiar scent that Loke caught as he edged around the crowd ;; One he knew from birth, but hadn't smelled in a long, long time. He picked his green eyes up a little higher, stretching his neck and stepping up on the rock ledge to get a better view of the crowd. He shook the curly forelock from his field of vision, glancing to and fro, rather quickly. He felt his claws extending and digging into the rock bed, his heart race heightening. Was he excited or nervous? The psychic lion could not tell.

Then, as his eyes fell upon the familiar gold coloring of his brothers pelt, Loke felt as if a lightning strike hit his heart. It was painful, but a good kind of painful. The lithe male seemed shocked to see his brother after so long, and a million questions and thoughts filtered through his brain in mere seconds. It felt almost like an overload.

Before Loke knew what was really happening, he was bolting forward, shoving through the crowd, almost running on top of some of the lions who couldn't get out of the way fast enough. When he finally reached his brother, Loke came to a skidding stop, face still looking shocked, but the shock was slowly being replaced by fear and anxiousness, like a wave. There was only a few words, a whisper, that rolled off of his tongue in a breath, "Are you real?"

After a few moments, the psychic lion had gathered up the courage to touch him; He leaned forward and pressed his nose against his forehead, breathing in his scent, deep and long, forever trying to ingrain it into his memory. He never wanted to forget that scent, never wanted to forget the sight of his face nor the way his body moved. He hadn't truly gotten to see his brother become the lion he was meant to be, and Loke deeply regretted that.

Like a flash of light, Loke was stunned once more as images flooded his mind from he contact with his brother. His eyes went wide, and they're bright green depths seemed to glaze over. Images of a past Loke had no knowledge of, and the images of a bright future to come seemed to lock Loke in place. Once the tide of imagery slowed and trickled to a stop, Loke pulled away and drew in a stark breath, flicking his ears as he looked at his brother in stunned silence.

"You're finally home."

"I'm finally home brother, and here to stay"

Endre tried his best to merge back into the pride life but he was just not able to pick up normal social ques and the pride ways and traditions. He felt most comfortable being with larger groups. He still tries to learn more about the pride and how everything works because he still has dreams to be a proper member of the pride and to maybe one day find himself he can spend the rest of his life with even though he knows it wont be for a while.

Extras
Because of his time alone away from the pride and others Endre has a large fear of being alone. This fear can bring anxiety attacks, and cause Endre to break down. He relies a lot on other pride members to keep him company. He hopes that he will be able to work on his fears because he wants to be able to help his pride at some point in his life.
Endre would make a poor fighter so Endre is a simple pride member.

Endre occasionally has dreams/nightmares about the day he got lost as a young cub, the only thing that has helped him calm down after having those dreams is getting himself relaxed and in the mind set that he was going to find his brother, and find his home. Now that he is back with the pride they happen very rarely and he just has to calm down and remember that he is back with his family and pride.

Was going to be a small comic, but I just didnt have the time or ability to finish it..So here is baby Endre and Loke and then a bit older Endre wondering and being lost.
-If there are any words missing a B its because my b button is a bit sticky during the editing process-
Last edited by Stonefly on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xhat » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:42 am

Had to drop due to unexpected circumstances... Winner can pm me for the art I made!!
Last edited by Xhat on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xhat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Dropping out. :|
Last edited by Kara Danvers on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery