Artist Aey [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Orphan Batch #27 Day + Night EXTENDED

Postby Aey » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:26 am

This is a partner comp!

You and your partner must pick one kit each. One person should post and add the partner's contribution to their own post. You have 250 words and 1 doodle (unrefined lines, no shading, blocky coloring) to describe a summer activity these two do together. One person should write, one person should doodle.

You can advertise for partners in the discord (linked on the main page) or on the fanclub, make sure to follow all rules for each. Please DO NOT advertise for partners on this post!

(Top) Dayshine: Lines by Kyar, design by Aey
    NR: Thin, Whiskers
    S: Hair, Shine
    C: Tail, Fur, Backmane
    U: Ears, Eyes

(Bottom) Wolfmoon: Lines by Aey, design by Kyar
    NR: Muscular, Whiskers, Sclera
    S: Hair, Shine, Teeth
    C: Tail, Fur
    U: Ears, Pupils

Code: Select all
    Username and number 1:
    Name 1:
    Prompt 1: (250 words OR one doodle)

Username and number 2:
    Name 2:
    Prompt 2: (250 words OR one doodle)

Proof of agreement to partner and which kit goes to who:

ENDS 6-2-2021 8pm EST
    ENDS 5-19-2021 8pm EST
Last edited by Aey on Wed May 19, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Orphan Batch #27 Day + Night

Postby KittyandCat » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:30 am

Username and number 1: captain dude
Name 1: Jake
Prompt 1:

Username and number 2: KittyandCat
Name 2: Estella
Prompt 2:

xxx“Did you bring the flag?” Jake asked excitedly, drawing a grin and quick nod from Hazard. “And I’ve got the pulley!” Elijah added, holding it out. “As long as you’ve brought the rope and basket, we should be all set!” “That, and the tire!” Jake cheerfully replied, stepping to the side as his sister walked up, rolling the tire ahead of her, drawing a gasp from the other two kits. “You didn’t mention a tire!” Elijah said, Hazard wagging her tail, and Estella grinned proudly.
xxxTogether, the kits dragged their materials towards the tree. A small, boxy treehouse had been built there- they’d proudly say it was theirs, despite parents and older kals doing most of the building. But it wasn’t finished; it still needed a few touches to really feel like theirs. First- it’d need a flag; something to represent them. The next thing would be a basket and pulley- to help get things up there. Finally, they wanted a tire swing. This was the hardest- with all four kals having to help pull the heavy tire’s rope and tie it around a branch.
xxx Once everything was finished- each kit’s touches added, the treehouse was perfect. As the sun set, the kals rolled out their sleeping bags on the treehouse floor, telling a few scary stories, and even more jokes. They gleefully murmured over their progress, excited to unveil it the next morning. Laughing throughout the night, they didn’t have to wait long for the sun to rise.

Proof of agreement to partner and which kit goes to who: boop
Last edited by KittyandCat on Sat May 15, 2021 11:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Orphan Batch #27 Day + Night

Postby captain dude » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:41 am

^^ Team-up time
Last edited by captain dude on Sun May 09, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Orphan Batch #27 Day + Night OPEN

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Sun May 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Username and number 1: lovage // 817593
Name 1: Darcel
Prompt 1:

every summer, Bubbles and Darcel head down to the beach to build the biggest sandcastle that they can. they spend hours digging and collecting sand to build it, piling up the sand, and then putting on the details and seashells everywhere. and with their tiny paws and spending hours to build it, they are able to build a sandcastle big enough to fit . . . at least both of their heads in through the gates, or just to sit in.

however, these sandcastles don’t last too long due to collapses or a wave rolling in which destroys it. but, they absolutely love every second of it as they often look back on these fun memories. like during one summer, they spent the entire day cloud gazing only to fall asleep and later wake to the castle in ruins and a crab on Darcel. this resulted in loads of laughter from Bubbles as Darcel ran around panicked. and, another time when Bubbles once attempted to build a dome, only for it to collapse onto her as Darcel looked on in horror. but, they always look back fondly on those days and often enjoy being able to bond over their small sandcastles. however, with their combined might and determination, they know that one summer they’ll build the biggest sandcastle that no one has ever seen.

Username and number 2: ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ // 954866
Name 2: Bubbles
Prompt 2: Image

Top kit - ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊
Bottom kit - Lovage

Proof of agreement
x
Last edited by ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ on Mon May 10, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Tue May 04, 2021 10:01 am

Last edited by barbatos. on Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Wed May 05, 2021 12:59 am

Username and number 1: OrangeSocks - 352680
Name 1: Monet
Prompt 1:

“Lobster fishing, how the heck do you do that?” Monet was skeptical. She hated sitting still and knew regular fishing was a pain, so how would catching lobsters be any better? Atlas gave her a pointed look and she shut her mouth to let Atlas' uncle explain. Atlas followed the directions carefully to set up his trap while Monet tried to splash him. She had learned from a flyer while boarding that it was possible to snorkel for lobsters and compared to that, this felt lame. Monet’s older brother, having noticed the difference in attitude between the two friends, walked over. “How about we make this a contest?” Monet immediately perked up at the mention of being competitive “Whoever catches the biggest lobster gets to pick the dessert for tonight!” The kits locked eyes and grinned at each other. “Chocolate lava cake!” Monet cheered. “Strawberry shortcake!” Atlas said softly. So, the contest began.
The kits set up their traps and then relaxed and played games. A few hours later they checked. Atlas pulled his trap up first to reveal a red, spotted lobster. The group congratulated him on his catch while Monet pulled hers up, determined to beat him. “Just you wait.” The trap came up with a stream of bubbles and was filled with… seaweed and a…. boot? “You have got to be kidding me!” Monet cried. “That only happens in cartoons!” She tossed the seaweed at Atlas. “Looks like we’re having cheesecake.” He said, shrugging.

Username and number 2: sad magic - 74042
Name 2: Atlas
Prompt 2:
Proof of agreement to partner and which kit goes to who: boop
Top kit to OrangeSocks, bottom to sad magic
Last edited by OrangeSocks on Wed May 19, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Thu May 06, 2021 7:06 am

number 1 : ford
noctys (he/him)
prompt:

"c'mon!"
an excited shout comes from the woods. noctys pokes his head from the bushes, the flashlight in his hand blinding his sibling for a moment. solys winces at the sudden light, grinning. "okay, okay!" they laugh and follow noctys, trying to swallow his nerves.

they do something wild every summer, but this time noctys had really outdone himself. solys had to admit, hunting cryptids in the woods past midnight wasn't quite what she had envisioned.

the two young kals wander deeper into the woods, solys smiling as she listened to his brother's excited rambling as they wandered.

"this is gonna be so fun, we're gonna find so many cool creatures! i wonder what's out there... bigfoot? mothman? ooh, maybe the jersey devil-!"

"we're not in jersey, dummy! why would the jersey devil be out here?" solys interrupts, amused.

"i don't know! maybe he's on vacation!"

they both laugh as they continue on, deeper and deeper.

after a while, the two kids huff as they come to a stop.

"break time?" solys asks. noctys nods, plopping down to the ground.

the night air was cool on their faces, the trees around them rustling in the wind.

"maybe this was a mistake," solys chuckles, looking over at his brother.

"no way! what, are you scared? c'mon, let's-"

a sudden screech echoes from deep in the woods and noctys screams, bolting from his spot back towards their camp. solys laughs, chasing after him.

next time, hopefully solys will decide their summer activity.

---

number 2: pansy
solys (he/she/they)
doodle:

top kit: solys - pansy
bottom kit: noctys - ford
agreement
Last edited by ford on Tue May 18, 2021 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Fri May 07, 2021 6:04 am

~day kit~

Username and number 1: granger #908901
Name 1: Sawyer
Prompt 1:

"What about this one?"

Sawyer, who had been inspecting his net that had caught nothing but algae, looked up at his brother. He waded over to Solan, plucked the red soda can out of his paw, and inspected it more closely before nodding in approval. "I like it. Let's compress it and add it to the collage!" He handed it back to Solan, who dropped the can into the bucket full of little trash-treasures they had spent all afternoon searching for. Every piece of interesting-looking trash they found was yet another piece towards a collection of collages they were creating for their Summer scrapbook.

As they split their separate ways and continued to fish around, Sawyer's dramatic gasp from the opposite side of the pond caught Solan's attention. "What?!" Solan called, eagerly trying to see what Sawyer had found. But his brother, as melodramatic as always, hid his finding behind his back. Solan trudged through the filthy pond and over to Sawyer. "Let me see!"

With a dopey grin on his face, Sawyer pulled out an all-too-familiar pink and yellow candy wrapper from behind his back. Solan was immediately hit with a wave of nostalgia. "Astrobar!" he exclaimed.

Astrobars were Sawyer and Solan's favorite candy growing up, but they were discontinued years ago! Solan couldn't believe they found a wrapper in here. Sawyer carefully dropped it in the bucket. "Think we got enough?" He asked Solan.

Solan nodded and lifted up the bucket. "I'm happy with these. Let's go home!"

250/250

~night kit~

Username and number 2: FallenPegasus #655686
Name 2: Solan
(from: nightshade genus)
Prompt 2:
click for full res

Proof of agreement to partner and which kit goes to who: x
Last edited by fisht3a on Thu May 13, 2021 2:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Sat May 08, 2021 2:37 pm

Username and number 1: Daretodream11 1011383
Name 1: Apollo
Prompt 1: wip doodle

Username and number 2: Spottedpuppi 629149
Name 2: Alabaster (Alby)
Prompt 2: wip writing

X
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Tue May 11, 2021 11:14 am

x
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐

username. zero.two (#743737)
    kalon name. Nyx
    kalon gender. male
    prompt. 250 words
    ------> proof
    username. -wild- (#216635)
    kalon name. Helios
    kalon gender. male
    prompt. doodle

xxxxxxxxxxx─── ・ 。゚☆: * sunshine is the best medicine. * :☆゚. ───

xx Nyx and Helios have known each other since they were very small, and have done almost everything together since they were able to walk. The pair always sought to find the most fun adventures to go on together, and this summer, it was a trip to the beach.

By the time they arrived, the sun was almost low in the sky and pounding heat down on the two friends. They spent some time building sandcastles by the water, but found out very quickly that it was much too hot to stay out of it. In need of a cooling down, the two bounded down toward the sea, a competitive smile adorning both of their faces. Nyx had made it to the water first and as soon as his paws touched the waves, he was flinging water in Helios' direction. Helios let out a shrill battle cry as the water splashed on his face, his own paws scooping the water back at Nyx with a determined fierceness. The two friends splashed each other a couple more times before retreating to the beach and collapsing on the warm sand. They gave each other a quick glance before bursting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, a few shoving paws flying through the air as they caught their breath.

The two sat there for a moment and watched as the sun began to set, moving closer together and reveling in the fun of the day, eager to start it all over again the next.
    xxxxxxword count: 250

--

Last edited by zero.two on Tue May 18, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes