My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CAFE CRISIS! // Plate Dragons Valentines 2024

Postby Aizaka » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:16 pm

– — DAY 2
[Username + UID]: Aizaka + 995625
[Art]:
[Enter for Indoors???]: (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4936389#p144551125 go here for more info!) Yes ?

(Yes! ^_^ It worked! 83 Thank you riverotter! <3 )
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:55 pm

AAAAND CUT!
Day 2 is now over!!

Day 3 is open, prizes will be edited into this post shortly!

Indoors has also been updated!!! The winner is;
freybugg !!

You can grab your prize at the end of the event!
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxytale » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:22 pm

– — DAY 3
[Username + UID]: Galaxytale #646813
[PD Using]: Slashback
[What will you do?]:
Slashback elects to wait patiently. It feels like if it stays here and waits patiently, then Sakura will have to return to her shop eventually. It moves further into the Cafe, out of plain sight of the windows and finds a place to sit in the sitting area. Feeling fairly sure that no one except Sakura will enter the cafe, it pulls it's Television display off its head, sitting it on a table. Slashback then wills the old CRT TV to life. The crackling sound of TV static fills the silence of the room as static dances on the screen. It then finagles and rearranges the two antennae on top into proper position.

Upon securing a signal, Slashback sits back and makes itself comfortable. It flicks one of its three tails lazily, flipping through the channels until it settles on some old black and white slasher movie. It takes a look around, curious about how Sakura's opening preparations have gone. It spots the recently hung bunting hanging from the ceiling and nods in approval, suppressing the urge to bat and paw at the dangling decor like a cat would. It can't help but wonder what the Cafe will look like fully realized. Slashback hopes to get a chance to see it before it gets too popular with other Plate Dragons.
Griffin | He/Him or It/Its | Ghouls System
Galaxytale on ToyHouse

[Icon and siggy art by Ottercola]
Galaxytale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:33 pm

– — DAY 3
[Username + UID]: Myskx 875503
[PD Using]: Tang!
[What will you do?]: Search for Sakura!
Tang poked his muzzle into the door of the cafe. His eyes widened as he noticed the lights off, and Sakura nowhere to be found! He fumbled with his paws for a moment as he looked around wildly. Should he go in? Should he just leave?

Tang inhaled sharply as he straightened his posture. With the door left opened like this, Sakura's Cafe could be robbed! He glanced both ways along the sidewalk before nuzzling his way into the door, flicking on the lights, and closing and locking the door behind himself. "S-Sakura?" He'd call out sheepishly as he roamed the cafe. He searched the dining area, the kitchen, and even the bathrooms! Sakura was nowhere to be found!

Soon enough, Tang began to grow worried. He decided to venture back outside, leaving the door unlocked, yet closed, behind him. Sure, Sakura was a little rude on their first meeting, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't worry about them! Tang spent the new few hours wandering around the city, calling out: "Sakura? Sakura! Where are you!!"
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby udderchaos_cat » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:43 pm

– — DAY 3
[Username + UID]:udderchaos_cat 716760
[PD Using]:Egg
[What will you do?]:wait

Egg was walking to the Cafe and notices that the lights are off and it seems closed. Upon further inspection she notices that the door to the Cafe is slightly ajar, feeling uneasy she decides to go in and wait for the Cafe owner. "Sakura! Are you here?" She hollers out but there was no answer. She walks into the store and pulls up a chair and sits down. It's been more than 30 minutes since Egg had entered the store to wait for her new friend. Her brows were etched with worry and started pacing as she couldn't sit anymore. She started looking at the decor and being taken back on how stunning it was. After 40 minutes of being here there was a little commotion at the door.. "Sakura is that you?.." Egg was unsure It's to dark to tell.
udderchaos_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:00 pm

– — DAY 3
[Username + UID]: imabanditø 908562
[PD Using]: bell
[What will you do?]:
    bell took a moment to look around, and didn’t hesitate once in making a decision, ultimately that she would patiently wait for sakura to return. perhaps they were running late, or needed some time to prepare today’s activities. running a business isn’t easy, figured bell. the truth was that she didn’t know much about sakura, so she wasn’t sure if this was something unordinary or not.

after a brief moment, the plate dragon turned the lights on and took some time to explore the building. ‘perhaps i could help out by cleaning a little,’ bell thought as she grabbed a broom and dustpan. she’d only clean a little - she didn’t want sakura to potentially be upset if she did too much.

as the cleaning wrapped up, there was still no sign of sakura. bell was beginning to worry, though stayed in the cafe in case they were to stop by later in the day. surely they would, right? she didn’t want to be weird about it, but didn’t want to ditch entirely. so, to take her mind off things, bell took out her sketchbook and drew out some ideas for decorations to really spruce up the cafe. plus, it could be a great conversation starter if sakura were to retun!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freybugg » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:24 pm

– — DAY 3
[Username + UID]: freybugg 415187
[PD Using]: Novak
[What will you do?]: option 3
    Upon showing up at the building, the ominous darkeness through the open door makes Novak nervous. While the open door suggests no one is being kept out, its still feels wrong to enter without permission. Novak nervously shuffles his feet, peering through the small opening of the doorway. Its too dark inside to see anything at all! And if he were to turn on the lights, it would be so obvious he was snooping! Frozen with indecision, he elects to simply wait. Awkwardly, he sits on the sidewalk, tail swishing. Should I just go home? But that would be rude, he decides. Better to just wait.
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:54 pm

– — DAY 3
[Username + UID]: SylphTheDragon + 1097719
[PD Using]: Paloma
[What will you do?]: Search for Sakura!
Paloma nosed the door open wide enough to stick her head through, giving the dark room a slow, cautionary scan. “Uhh… Sakura? Hello? Are you here?” She waited several seconds for an answer, but when nothing greeted her but an eerie chasm of silence, she let the door swing out the rest of the way and warily crossed into the threshold. “Anyone hooome?” She called again, stretching the last word in an attempt to fill the gaping space with her voice; but it only served to make the responding quiet feel worse in comparison, not even an echo to follow, as though her words had simply been swallowed up by the shadows. She grimaced and shook her head to clear it of that paranoid line of thought, not allowing her imagination to run rampant. It would be incredibly silly to get scared over something as harmless as a lightless room.

“Well, since no one’s answering, I guess I’ll just come on in. Say something if you’re opposed to that.” Lo and behold, no one spoke against her, so she proceeded into the room, squinting for the light switch. Upon locating it and allowing the room to be painted in its lukewarm yellow light, they examined their surroundings for any clues as to where the pale pink dragon could possibly be. Maybe they left a note?

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:42 pm

– — DAY 3
[Username + UID]: Eevee55 + 1033286
[PD Using]: Rei
[What will you do?]: Wait patiently [Option 3]
Rei is surprised to find the lights are off and the building is empty today. Where is Sakura? Well, Rei doesn't exactly have any other plans, so there's no harm in hanging around here until Sakura arrives, right? After all, Sakura will surely be expecting Rei's assistance with setting up the cafe, and truthfully it is rather fun to help make decorations and stuff for it. So, Rei heads over to one of the tables and sits down, deciding to watch some videos in the meantime. Soon, Rei is completely engrossed in a playthrough of a video game. It's more than 16 hours long, so it's safe to say Rei will be happy to wait however long it takes for Sakura to arrive.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me