Re: Kiamara #264 - Thor - winner!

Postby foxxbreath » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:21 am

----------------------------------------------------□□----------------------------------------------------

Username: Hello, I am DragoninAPiBox, otherwise known
as Kaycee. c: I am here to try my luck at winning your
beautiful boy, and adding him to my current family of
one. <3

----------------------------------------------------□□----------------------------------------------------

B a s i c s ;;

Name:
    I would name him Eragon.

I love the name Chazak, in fact, it reminds me
    of my favorite war cry; 'Rak Chazak!', but Eragon
    is a more fitting name for what I have planned,
    and it has more to do with his entire character
    than Chazak does. Not only that, i just adore the
    name. <3

Name Meaning:
    Eragon, honestly, doesn't have
    a meaning. It is in fact a fictional name, or more
    specifically, the name of the main character in my
    favorite books; The Inheritance Cycle.

This Kia resembles him a lot, even the hair color.
    The name Eragon just fits perfectly, but if it
    needed a meaning, I would personally say it means
    something similar to 'Strong', 'Brave', and 'Loyal'.
Personality  ;;

Brave | Loyal | Independant

Eragon really lives up to his name, most the time without even knowing.
For example, he is very brave. Normally this would be seen as a positive
trait, as in most stories the hero is always brave and victorious. This
isn't entirely true in Eragon's case. Being brave, for him, gets him into a
little more trouble than needed at times. But sometimes, it is a good
trait and helps him get out of trouble because he can stay brave and calm
in tragic situations.

He is also loyal. This is one of Eragon's positive traits, as he is extremely
loyal to those who he is friends with, and would most likely risk his life for
them. This means he can also tend to be clingy without realizing it, but his
intentions are good.

Despite being clingy at times, Eragon is extremely independent. He hardly
ever asks for help, even when he does need it. In a way, he just wants to
prove he's just as good as his brother, who is in fact bigger and stronger
than little Eragon. <3
Short/small people ftw v3v

Eragon is also rather nerdy. He enjoys reading, looking random things up.
One of his favorite things to do is hang out with friends and play video
games. Although, he loves watching Doctor Who (Thanks to my kiamara,
Puma.), and reading/watching Harry Potter. Although, he must admit,
doing more nerdy things like doing Science Experiments is really fun, as well
as hiking and drawing.

Lastly, Eragon is rather childish at times. He can be
stubborn, and even though he's an adult acts like a young teen most the
time. This means he can be a bit stubborn at times...but that's what
makes him unique. Besides, he needs his bad qualities, doesn't he? c;

d
    Zodiacs ;;

Birth Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chinese Zodiac: Snake | The Sensual
      Chinese Element: Water | Shui
      Yin-Yang: Yin | The Dark Half

Western Zodiac: Pisces | The Two Fish
      Western Element: Water | Emotions
      Planet: Jupiter | Temperate

Celtic Druid Zodiac: Lime Tree | The Doubter
      Divine Number: Five | The Adventurous
      Divine Color: Lime | The Loyal

Birthstone: Aquamarine | Diplomacy
      Season: Winter
      Day Of The Week: Wednesday

Why  I  Want  Him  ;;

To be honest with you, I have adored Chazak since I first saw him. Actually, when I first saw him I was going to try out...but I honestly had no idea what I would do for him. I knew nothing about Thor, besides he was the god of thunder and had a hammer, and really had no clue what I would do with him if I won him.

I later found out that he was going up for re-adoption. ;3; I was a little sad at first, wasn't even going to enter at all, to be honest. But then I just kept looking at him. As his silver pelt with those red markings. His blonde mane, and his ram horns. His eyes are even the same exact color of blue as mine. ;u; I realized he was Anything and Everything I would ever want in a kiamara. <3 After about three nights of trying to make up my mind, I finally decided that I needed to try to win my dream kiamara.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want Eragon. Why? Well, because like I said, he's is my dream kiamara. <3 He's perfect. Everything and anything I could ever want in a kia. Every time I look at him, more and more of his character shows. His potential. And I see it clearer than the snow on the ground. I have a lot planned for him, and it would make me so happy to be able to bring this dream to reality. ;v;
My Plans For Eragon ;;

First off, I would draw him a lot. And by a lot, I mean way more than I already do. Not only would I draw him online, Eragon would show up in my sketch books, my homework, and even make it pinned to my wall more than he does already. As drawing is my favorite thing to do, I would be doing a lot of it with this guy.

Secondly, I would definitely RP with him. Not only would it be a great way to develop the character I have laid out for him, it would be a great way to get him some friends. RPing is my second favorite thing to do here, and it would be stupid of me to not RP Eragon when I can. I would RP with him here, and on the fanforums, as much as possible. :3

I would also order art of him. Sometimes I get a little to lazy to draw, or want to get a well-done drawing of my characters. Eragon would be no different, besides the fact he would be one of my favorites and would most likely get a little bit more art ordered than my other characters. Mostly because he has an easy design, and I love him. <3

I would most likely find him a mate, as well. Not right away, of course, as it would be stupid and careless to just rush him into a relationship. I personally would be very picky about who Eragon's mate was, and of course to find the perfect one would require a lot of RPing, as i mentioned I would do above. Eragon would also remain straight, so he has some of his past life kept with him. <3 But, of course, he may be a single pringle all his life, it all depends. :3

Lastly, I would make him a Tumblr. I notice a lot of people make Tumblr's/Character sites for their characters, and I have wanted to do one for a while. But, Puma would make....a rather boring site, I would think, as she really doesn't do much. Eragon's own Tumblr would be where I post the art I get of him, with proper credit to the artists, and I would also user it like an Ask.Fm. :3 Along with this, I would make posts with little things, as if he himself was running the blog. <3

To put it simply, I would spoil Eragon as if he was my very own child. <3 As I do with most of my characters. Not only would he most likely end up being my only male Kiamara, he would be my favorite male kiamara. His entire name and everything has connected with me really well, and he's captured my heart. <3 If I was chosen as winner, I promise I wouldn't disappoint you with how I treat him.

Other wrote:Theme Song:
Dear X - Disciple
It was hard to choose a single song to be Eragon's theme, but I finally settled on this one. For various reasons, to be honest, but mainly it was because of my personal interpretation of it. A lot of people think it's about ex boy/girlfriends, but to me this song is for those depression, hate, misery, and every other pain in life fighters. I'm a fighter in recovery. I do believe I can recover from things that have happened and I just really don't think that anyone has a reason to relate this to an ex.

But the reason I chose this song for Eragon is because he has the personality much like that of a teen. He doesn't have depression or anything, but the line in the song "Go ahead, you're never gonna take me! You can bend, but you're never gonna break me!" has a lot of emotion in it, and I think it fits Eragon well. It shows strength, but it also shows stubbornness. Yes, he does experience pain, misery, and everyone gets depressed sometimes. But Eragon is strong, so he(Like everyone else) can recover, even if it takes a while sometimes.

Hobbies:
Reading - Drawing - Hiking - Taking Pictures - Doing Science Experiments -
Hanging Out With Animals - Sleeping - Browsing Tumblr - Watching Movies

And some more I have ordered, but haven't gotten yet. :3

If I win, I promise to be active with Eragon on the Fanclub and Fanforum. <3

Last edited by foxxbreath on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 27 times in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:11 pm

this competition will end at 2:30 PM EST ; this gives you exactly fifteen hours and twenty minutes to complete your forms. any forms with signs of wip anywhere onn it will not be counted. good luck, dears.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Good luck to all in advance. I'll be asleep when judging starts so little early just to be sure :)
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 am

ending this earlier than planned due to being busy later this afternoon.
I will announce the winner at 2:00 PM EST.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 am

The competition is now over! because so many people dropped out, it wasn't that hard to choose. Just to make it fair, I chose a couple of helpers to aid me in judging, and we all came to the same conclusion.

What was I looking for? A detailed, but not overdone, form, with a contestant that I was sure would take care of him and not let him collect dust, and an organized, well-thought-out persona that I could connect with. It was a hard decision, and though the drop-outs made it easier, I was still having difficulty deciding which of the final two would recieve him.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

I'm proud to announce the winner is DRAGONINAPIBOX!

Your form was just enough, your art was nice but not overwhelming, and out of the remaining contestants I was drawn to your new persona of him the most. I hope you roleplay with him a lot, especially with Lo, and spoil him senseless<3

It was really hard to choose; toad, HellBabe, and Spottedsong also had really good forms. ;w; I wish I could give him to all of you. Sadly there can be no runner ups as he is just up for readoption.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:10 am

Oh my gosh. ;u; Thank you so much, I'm literally trying to keep myself from making inhuman noises right now I just

Thank you. ;u; I promise I'll take great care of my little Eragon. <3 ;v;
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:39 am

congrats, dragon <3 please take care of him. Feel free to have my art. I would save it soon, because I'm going to delete his website in a few minutes.
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxerOwl » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:55 am

Congrats! ^^ Didn't try out, but I've been stalking c;

If I were choosing, I would have a haaaarrrdddd time choosing between Spottedsong and Dragon ;u; Just keep trying Spotted! <3
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:02 am

Congrats on winning him :3 best take care of him or I will be watching - narrows eyes- I will be watching you

- purrs-
clu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:57 am

Congratz :) you more than welcome to my art if you want it.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me