Congrats Rivkah!
    You definitely deserved this boy~

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

RIP Larry || 12.16.12
RIP Aunt Babe || 3.31.15
RIP Nene || 10.7.15

x
Find me on FR!
.a m a r y l l i s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #264 - Thor - winner!

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 20, 2013 4:21 am

thank you very much, everybody c:
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarAzulTigris » Mon May 20, 2013 6:40 am

I'm sorry but I'm reserving the right for my art. Though I'll let you know of course if I change my mind.
Not on CS that much these days butyou can find me on Deviantart and Discord.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deviantart|Furaffinity
Ancient Whelkon Adoptables
PolarAzulTigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed May 29, 2013 12:41 pm

could you please add me so I can include his accessories? <3
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby your conscience » Thu May 30, 2013 1:25 am

I already did that. X3
was a time i meant something here now i'm only in it for the oekaki
extroverted but not that comfortable talking with people only dm me if you don't do small talk i hate that send me a stupid meme instead
your conscience

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UP FOR RE-ADOPTION

Postby Rivkah » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:56 pm

this Kiamara is now up for re-adoption

Apple did give me permission

Alright, sadly, Chazak and I don't really click anymore. I still love him to bits, but I no longer have any motivation to be active with him. Despite the fact I'm still rather attached to him, I feel like someone else would be able to spoil him more. But this contest will be very particular, and I will be judging it scrutinizingly to make sure he goes to a good home, because I still want the best for him. I feel horrible for not giving him the attention he needs, so I'm hoping to find someone with this contest who will.

He does have a brother, owned by Hannibal Lecter, so he will be incorporated into this as well.

here's the form; remove the notes in the brackets

Code: Select all
username:
name: [you may change it or keep it the same]
name meaning: [delete this if you kept the same name]
art of him with his brother:
personality: [you may change it, yes]
why do you wish to own him: [I want a good paragraph in this,
not just “he looks nice” ; include also what you will do with him]

[b]I pledge to be active with him on the Fanclub and the Fanforum.[/b]
    rules:
    ☉ Please do not post unless it's a form before the end date.
    ☉ Please don't post a reserve unless you are utterly serious about trying for him. Sorry for these but I would hate to see a bunch of posts with no effort.
    ☉ Please don't quote old forms, use this one.
    ☉ There are no limits on what else you can put here; I just ask that it be something unique. I don't want the same boring things like likes/dislikes and such.
    ☉ You may change his personality, so he doesn't need to keep the Thor persona. In fact, it's encouraged.
    ☉ Prettying up is fine, but no google/tumblr images.
    ☉ I am actually looking for organization, unique ideas, and creativity. Go above and beyond.

Here's his website so you know what to go off of and what you would like to tweak.

basically, this is mostly an "impress me" contest, but I will also be stalking
all the contestants and such to see if you're active and serious about this boy.
you get extra points if you change his personality, because I made him a Gary Sue and I regret that.

End date: since this is a large contest and I am busy, you get
until November 16th. That gives you more than a month.
Last edited by Rivkah on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:23 am

Click for his Website(Maybe By Me.)

{ ~ Username ~ }
I am HellBabe, Your more than welcome to call be 'Hell' or 'Babe' haha. I am here to adopt my first Kiamara. I have been stalking the species for a while and only ever found one other Kia I liked but sadly didn't win him and now, This little amazing creature has caught my eye and I will be trying my hardest to win him, making him My First Kia. :)
{ ~ Activity ~ }
I am forever on CS and have just joined the Kia Fan Club and Fan Forum so I can get into the habit of being able to show off my beautiful Kia, as long as I win him. I will be super active and as I am a lover of RolePlaying he will be role-played a lot without a doubt.
{ ~ why do you wish to own him ~ }
I would love to own Chazak because he is sexy. No... Well he is but that's not my reason"Don't Lie... You know Im sexy. I'm sexy and WE all know it." Shhh Zak, My time to talk. I would love Zak because he is my dream Kia, Personality included. I would love him to Role Play with, Do art(Well Order) and just smoosh with attention. I saw him on the fan club and my heart just stopped, After recently just losing a much loved family member, Zak made me smile and that to me shows that I need this boy, Though if I don't win him I'll just have to love him with his new owner.

Gifted by EveAngel
{ ~ Name ~ }
I will be keeping his name the same. Chazak Odinson is just an amazing name and I think it suites this stong young Kiamara. I believe that he would much prefer his name to stay the same instead of changing on the poor thing. "Please... Just Zak will do. Full names give me the creeps."
{ ~ Age ~ }
Zak is 7 years old. This makes him young but still old enough to know things. He has his feathers and is proud of them so he wouldn't want to change his age in any way, No matter how old or young, Hes happy.
{ ~ Gender ~ }
Chazak is obviously a male and doesn't plan on changing anything. He has a lovely muscular figure and that big hammer! No offence to female Kias but only a sexy man like Zak could handle that. "Ahhh, Look at that body... Im sexy and I know it." -_- Good one Zak, Take everyone away from me for your sexy singing.
{ ~ Birth Details ~ }
Chazak was born on the 7th of July which makes him a Cancer(THis is my sisters birthday too hehe).

"Being born between the 4th and the 13th of July means you’re an individual who has developed a high degree of concentration and are focused on achieving more than the average sort of life. There are times when you are possessive and domineering of your loved ones, but by the same token you’re exceedingly loyal and will sacrifice much for their happiness. Be careful to allow others independence and freedom, rather than trying to keep them under your thumb."

{ ~ Main Traits ~ }
courageous and bold - This is him in a nut shell. I mean, His name means these words Id hate for him to be scared of everything. Chazak is the strong and brave, Never one to knock back a challenge or run and hide. Zak can be a little over the top with this but it is a trait that he will not change and I dont think he should change. He is very careful of his actions both on his own and around others, watching his chooses as not to make the wrong move and dishonor himself.

loyal and friendly - Mister Chazak is exactly that, Loyal and Friendly to most. Zak can be a little grumpy and short tempered around strangers but only if they annoy him first which isn't overly easy to do, making anyone to annoy him obviously very deserving of his grumpy side. He loves all his friends and would never leave them for anything. If he gets a Girlfriend ever he will never leave her either, always with her. That's if he ever gets one.

Active and Heroic - Chazak is with out a doubt the most over active Kia I know. He loves to keep moving, loves to run, jump and every just play, He is a HUGE child to sum it up. Chazak takes most of his energy and put it towards others more than himself. He loves to thrill of a rescue or something. He enjoys the praise and the attention from being the Hero as often as he can.

Smart and Quick Witted - Zak is very smart, Very well educated but most of his mind is natural intelligence, running along as genetics he believes. He likes to think that he didn't have to spend the time to get smart and always as been. His head is Quick, always active and ready to work. His decision are quickly made and more than often are the best decision.

“Awwww…. Thanks Hell, You make me feel so good about my self. I do feel like sometimes I make
mistakes and it means I have eyes on me so I began watching my actions and inturn I feel I am now a role model to the young Kia's. I learnt that my accidents were indeed being followed but now because I was doing things wrong, but because I was being myself."

{ ~ Favourites ~ }
Hobby ~ Chazaks favourite thing to do is… Really Zak? Your a finger painter. Haha! No! He loves to just run, He has no really hobby as that usually involves him to be still and thats not something he can do easily so in turn her doesnt really have a hobby.

“I like to finger paint… Its fun. Making fun of the small things that entertain me, How rude. But your right… I much prefer running over painting, its just so easy to lose myself in the wind that brushes my fur back or the ground under my paws.”

Colour ~ Chazaks favourite colour is Pastel Sky Blue. Wow… Fussy isnt he. When Zak runs he likes to see that sky, but sometimes the sky is too dark for him so he likes to pastel it up, Guess this is where finger painting comes in handy.

“Yes… That is my favourite colour but Sky Blue is ok, Its close second so i guess its ok just to say Sky Blue but Pastel just makes the blue so much nice. Pale, streaky and just amazing. Im a lover of most colours, so the rest of you colours out there, Dont feel bad, I love you all.”

Weather ~ Chazak loves any weather but he likes the rain, well the time just after the rain, so the ground is wet and muddy and the grass is soft and ticklish under his feet. This time is his favourite due to the mud, he likes the squishy feeling between his claws.

“I hate rain… I don't like running in the rain so of course I hate rain but that moment when it stops and just before the sun comes back up. Before the water evaporates and the ground dries up. Yep. May sound weird but that's what I like.”

Season ~ Chazak likes most of the season, except summer, but his favourite is Autumn. A time where it isn't too hot or too cold. Oh and he can play in the leaves that fall off the trees which he loves so much. Child…

“I am a child… Let me live a little. The sound of the leaves crumbling make me smile, i love the sound of it. Autumn is an amazing Season, Just one that is full of pure glory and amazingness. Winter is ok cause of my beautiful coat but summer… Summer is unbearable. Lets just cut it from the calendar…”

Dessert ~ Favourite Dessert? He can't pick one of them… He likes most things that contain sugar and every things that dont and are just naturally sweet. As a Quad he probably likes Blueberries the best as a dessert and in Anthro he is obsessed with Apple Pie. He doesnt usually eat much of either but when he loves to run as much as he does he can eat and still stay fit and Handsome.

“Im sexy not handsome, Get it right… So yes… I love apple Pie… Its just, amazing, as long as its cooked right. If its not, man i can get a little annoyed. I like most fruit, im a health nut so i gotta like em but Blueberries stick out the most to me.”

Food ~ Chazaks favourite food is Rabbit. He loves this meat due to the soft tender tastes it gives. Rabbits are quite easy to catch and found commonly so Zak doesn't often worry about running out of his favourite food. With this he also enjoys the chase so will often just hunt a rabbit or any animal for just fun.

“mmmmm…. Rabbit. I like rabbit. Oh… Why. I like rabbits because they are Soft and tender with a sweet taste but at the same time its rough. The Rabbits little bones help keep my teeth strong, Without strong teeth how would I hold my hammer?”

Animal ~ Chazaks loves all animals but he has to like…Really? You cant be serious? Zak loves Squirrels. They are apparently cute and cuddly with their…. Fluffy Tails? I didnt know you liked that sort of thing?

“Fluff is adorable… My Tail is fluffy and you think I’m adorable… Sexy, Yeah, Sexy. Squirrels give me a laugh when i chase em. They get so annoyed when they are safe up a tree. I never hurt them, i just chase em a little.”

Activity ~ I guess we can all guess this. His favourite Activity is Running. He has made it clear his like to run, And chase squrriels. He should finger paint one. Make it a pretty Sky Blue Squirrel. That would be adorable, Fluff and blue.

“Why did i admit to finger painting… This will so forever.” Yes… “So running! i can be walking, its just moving in general, i love to keep on the move, not a fan of sitting still but i guess i gotta stay fit, The muscles don't stay looking good themselves.” *Fan Girl dies somewhere far away*

{ ~ Art ~ }
Chazak and Lo

Chazak enjoying playing on his back.

All Art can be found on the website. :)

I pledge to be active with him on the Fanclub and the Fanforum. I promise to love, care and spoil this boy rotten. He will live in a round room so he will never be able to rot in a corner(Not that I have the heart to do that). He will be my pride and joy and the love of my life(Lol.)
Last edited by HellyBoo on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 15 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 am

I'm so sorry, but I've lost connection with him, I will be stalking the new owner though.
Last edited by IzzyBee on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 am, edited 9 times in total.
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Varient

Postby allinian » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:55 am

I'm sorry- lost the connection ;A:
Last edited by allinian on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:08 am

username: Aysan1
name: Chazak Odinaon
art of him with his brother:
personality: [you may change it, yes]
why do you wish to own him: [I want a good paragraph in this,
not just “he looks nice” ; include also what you will do with him]

I pledge to be active with him on the Fanclub and the Fanforum.

-Work in progress
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me