Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

ѕιη ∂σgѕ- Grand Opening *Free Adopts* by pacificcc

Artist pacificcc [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ѕιη ∂σgѕ- Grand Opening *Free Adopts*

Postby pacificcc » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:24 am

I decided to make some free adoptables, and a species.
Welcome to Sin Dogs.
Green dots mean it's open, red means it's taken, blue means that that Sin Dog is a custom and is not up for adoption.

Sin Dogs are a species that can basically live anywhere. They don't require much to survive, that reason shown in how thin they can be. They are slim creatures, yet are quite muscular. The muscle isn't shown, but it is there. Sin Dogs are around the size of a full grown St. Bernard dog, but are thinner, and less furry. They have longer faces, ears that are always slicked back, and an odd pointed tuft of fur on the shoulder blades. The tail is almost like that of a flame, but isn't ignited. They have wiry fur that is short, and easily dries when wet. Generally the fur is darker shades of grey, white, or black with some unusual markings and colors, but it's common for some to be brown or other colors. The eyes are usually bi-color, and if they are both the same color, it's actually very rare. Some may have piercings, or small accessories. Saber Fangs, Devil Wings, and some mutations not yet discovered are also extremely rare, and barely are found. Sin Dogs are generally not sociable, but sometimes live in packs. They are also not as intelligent as they look, but are quick at thinking in tough and dangerous situations. Not very friendly canines, they avoid humans at all costs, but when it happens, an attack usually occurs. {Normally not Fatal.} They hunt and do most of their activity in night time, and always seem to be able to see, even in the darkest of nights. When a male or female finds a mate, they stay together for life, and raise the pups. The female does most of the care taking when it comes to raising the pups. They're not a complex species, they are not domestic and able to be pets, and are not able to be used to help out humans in any way.

.Don't use chatspeak on this thread, or the adoptions. I can't stand it.
.You are only allowed two per person, however this rule may change.
.Sin Dogs are 100% free, but in the occasion of customs being opened, they will cost a cheap price. {I'm doing these for fun, not profit.}
.Don't steal anyone else's Sin Dog, it's theirs. Only use your own adopted Sin Dogs.
.No whining if you don't get the Sin Dog you wanted.
.These run on a first come, first served basis.
.Do Not remove my signature.
.Cropping this for avatars and resizing for signatures is allowed, just try to put "SKO" in there somewhere, for my signature. If it won't fit, make sure to add credit somewhere. {So if it's an avatar, put in your signature, "Made by Skotino" or something like that. ^^}
.Do not ask to be an artist. When I feel the need for artists, I will open applications.
.These are to be used as characters, not fursonas, or fursona's mates. {I'm pretty confident no one will though. xD}
.Use common sense with everything else not mentioned. Ask questions if you're unsure.

It doesn't require much to adopt, no long histories, personalities, it's short and sweet. I expect you to do all that after you win it.
Code: Select all
{{Skotino, I want a Sin Dog.}}
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]What will you do for this Sin Dog when you get it?:[/b]

All those Sin Dogs are on record here.

Customs are currently: CLOSED.
Payment for customs is an uncommon 2009 pets.
Code: Select all
Custom Formmm 8D
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Description of What you want, like colors.:[/b]
Payment:
Not online much. Click below if you wanna contact me. C;
pacificcc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes