Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:12 pm

Hill of Sunflowers
x | x

Elmleaf trailed ahead with Mammothfluff, wanting to make sure she was okay. His ears perked up, the squirrel in his mouth as he looked at the outsiders. He stuck closely to Mammothfluff, knowing she wasn't in the best of fighting conditions. "Outsiders... They haven't crossed into the territory yet so we shou-" His words were cut short due to Tawnystar prancing her way up to the outsiders.

"Hello! I'm Tawnystar, and these are-" She looked behind her at her fellow cats, though her ears flattened as she realized no one else had gone up with him. He pawed at the ground a little before turning back to face the outsiders. "What brings you lot this close to the forest?"

Red Robin walked timidly up to her, nudging her slightly. "Sandy, we shouldn't be bothering them... They must've had a reason much like we do ourselves..." He said cautiously, careful to not make eye contact with any of the outsiders. He didn't know what would happen now that they'd interacted with them. "We should get going, loves-"

Elmleaf sighed, looking over at Mammothfluff who was now looking queasy. He shook his head and, with much difficulty, hoisted her onto his back and trotted up to Red Robin and Tawnystar, figuring it'd be silly if the two didn't have some form of protection.

[ # 221 ]

━ cats on patrol
Mammothfluff | she/her | HP 95% | HUP 10% | Sick: Y
Tawnystar | she/he | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Red Robin | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Elmleaf | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

━ custom predators / prey
regula preds/prey
━ level 1
experience: 27/200
━ inventory items used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
━ active / monthly tasks:
active task #1 (here)
━ opted in to death?
yes
━ inventory
Bugs | 1 FP | x2
Mouse (FP of choice - lvl 1) | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
Rabbit | 4 FP | x1

Feverfew | x1
Water Hemlock | x1
herb | x0
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:16 pm

┌──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────┐

𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖈𝖍𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓

└──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────┘

[url=Last Post]First[/url] [url=Last Response]N/A[/url] #1st Post

Map of Territory, to help visualize

Kazoo had only recently joined the clan, he was young and ambitious, looking for more adventure than the soft life of a kittypet. BirchClan, unlike the old clans, looked more favorably towards outsiders, and so the clan welcomed Kazoo. Although there was still a general wariness, and inherent distrust of a new, unknown cat.

“All right Kazoo, GreyPaw, this is your first patrol, so FoxWhisper and I will be showing you both the territory today.” ToadStrike announced.

“Really? How big is the territory? Where does the forest end? I heard stories of haunted tunnels, can I see them? Are there bears here? What if I fall in quicksand? Will I get to hunt?” Kazoo asked, barely stopping to catch his breath before FoxWhisper cut him off.

“The territory is large enough it will take almost the whole day to travel the border, slower if we’re teaching you two. The tunnels aren't haunted. The forest doesn't really end… Yes there are bears, but not really during LeafGreen. No quicksand. And yes I’m sure we can take some time to hunt.” FoxWhisper took a deep breath, her nose twitching in amusement .

“Lets go” ToadStrike interrupted with a roll of his eyes and a flick of his tail.

They padded out of camp, ToadStrike leading them towards the training grounds. Kazoo following, keeping up an endless stream of chatter and questions, occasionally being answered by GreyPaw.

“How long will I be an apprentice?”
            “Until SpiderStar thinks you're
            ready to become a warrior.”
“Will I get to choose my warrior name?”
            “I dont think so?”
“What kind of bush is this?”
            “I don’t know.”
“Do I have moss on my nose”
            “Yes”
“All right, time to pay attention.” ToadStrike scolded. “These are the training grounds, this is where your hunting and battle training will take place. You will become very familiar with this part of the territory. While we head to the twoleg path maybe you could listen more than talk?” he asked with a snide look towards Kazoo, who looked down at his paws embarrassed.

As the group headed towards the twoleg path, FoxWhisper gently asked, “what can you two smell?” While GreyPaw turned his nose to the air, Kazoo answered at once. “Mud, and wet leaves.”

“Ok, you’re not wrong” FoxWhisper purred, “but is there anything else?”

“A Squirrel!” GreyPaw exclaimed.

“Yes, good nose. Kazoo, would you be able to tell what tree it’s in?” ToadStrike asked.

Nose in the air, Kazoo tried to find the squirrel scent. Suddenly he caught it! The squirrel scent was strong, so strong he didn’t know how he could have missed it. Lowering his nose to the base of a tree he was confident this was the tree the squirrel had run up.

“This one?” Kazoo asked.

“Good nose as well Kazoo.” FoxWhisper praised.

“We’ll make a tracker of you yet.” ToadStrike added with a pleased smirk.

They were coming up on the twoleg path now and the dusty path caused a tickle in GreyPaws nose. He sneezed a few times in rapid succession.

Huffing ToadStrike began his spiel. “This is the twoleg path, it is considered dangerous and you should not come too close. Twolegs bring their dogs here, as well as their young. This is also a popular path for loners and roughs, so keep your eyes and ears open and your nose in the air.”

The group of cats followed the twoleg path, to the first bridge. As they reached the other side, they saw a gray tabby tom approaching them.

FoxWhisper was the first to approach. meowing warmly “Wahoo! It's been a while since I've seen you! How have you been?”

“I've been as good as can be, FoxWhisper.” Wahoo replied.

FoxWhisper opened her mouth to reply, but was cut off by ToadStrike yell of “Twolegs, everybody down. Under the bridge.”

The clan ToadStrike and FoxWhisper darted around the rocks at the edge of the path, GreyPaw at their heels and Kazoo stumbling clumsily behind them, and Wahoo following at a more sedate pace. Kazoo’s paws were scrabbling on the rocks, damp from the river. Suddenly Kazoo lost his balance, and toppled into the shallows under the bridge. The rocks on the bottom were slippery and impossible to get a good pawhold on, but ToadStrike was quicker than the rushing water and caught Kazoo by the scruff of his neck, and yanked him to solid ground.

“Well that was almost a cat-astrophe. Get it? Cat-astrophe?” Kazoo looked up at Wahoo with a goofy grin on his face. He crawled back up the bank sneezing water out of his nose.

FoxWhisper stifled a laugh as she looked at ToadStrike who was thoroughly unamused.

“Yes, that was almost a Cat-astrophe.” Wahoo chuckled, “I hope you didn't get too much water up your nose.”

“I’m fine Wahoo, nothing can keep me down for long.” Kazoo announced, shaking the water from his fur.

The group of cats huddled under the bridge while ToadStrike checked the coast was clear. “No sign of any two legs.” He announced.

Wahoo chuckled, “you clan cats and your aversion to twolegs, how funny. I suppose I should leave you to your border patrol.”

Wahoo purred, “It was nice to see you FoxWhisper, and Kazoo I hope the next time I see you, you will be a little steadier on your paws.”

Kazoo chuckled as Wahoo hopped back up to the twoleg path and disappeared over the bridge. FoxWhisper meowing a goodbye.

“Let's head up towards the Birch grove.” ToadStrike announced, seemingly uncaring about Wahoos departure. “We’re making good time, it's almost sunhigh. Maybe we can stop a bit for a quick meal and hunting lesson.” he said with a sideways glance at Kazoo, who looked at ToadStrike excitedly.

“Am I really going to get to hunt? For real?” Kazoo exclaimed.

“Well if you keep yowling like that you'll scare off all the prey, and so there won’t be anything to hunt.” GreyPaw muttered, he was not as excited about hunting as Kazoo, having had more practice, and more focused on his rumbling belly. The group headed up into the birch grove to start the second half of their journey.

[wc: 1,028]

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┌────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────────┐
    ━ inventory
    prey | 1 FP | x0
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
    herb | x0
    herb | x0
└────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────────┘
┌─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────┐
    ━ cats on patrol
    FoxWhisper | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
    Kazoo | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
    ToadStrike | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
    GreyPaw | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

ImageImage
    ImageImage
└─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────┘

┌─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────┐
    ━ Notes
    ☆ First explore post! I really hope it's all ok <3
    February Quest
    Monthly Tasks:
    ✅Nose 11x (exactly 11)
    ✅2 April Cats (FoxWhisper & GreyPaw)
    ✅CS friendly pun (Cat-astrophe)
└─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────┘

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
    ━ opted in to death?
    yes/no
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
    ━ level 0
    experience: 0
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
━ inventory items used
N/A
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:02 am

Willowclan
This is My First Post! |January Quests Feburary Quests March Quests | No Previous Responses

[ Hawkmoth shook his head and sighed as Burningpaw bounced around him. She had been pestering him all day about going and doing something, but it had been really warm that day and he didn't want to risk burning their paws on the rocks. Once they got hot enough it felt like stepping on the sun itself.
"Hawwwwkmooooth" she whined bating at him again "I'm bored and you won't let me go anywhere by myself" he huffed softly at her words
"Yes because you're still young and are going to get lost," he responded betting back at her before standing. "Come on, It's cooled off enough that we should be able to patrol the lower river" he added as he began heading towards the mouth of the small canyon. As they were walking along the thin slot canyon he was surprised to see a soft yellow plet ahead.
"Sunstreaker!" he called out and then chuckled as she started, jumping softly and whirling to stare at him with large blue eyes. She perked up at the sight of him and Burningpaw and waiting for them to catch up
"Hawkmoth," she said bumping her head against him affectionately. "what are you two up too?" she asked and Hawkmoth sighed as Burningpaw squeezed herself past him up to Sunstreaker.
"We are going to go patrol near the lower river!" She squeaked excitedly. Sunstreaker purred in amusement and then looked up to hawkmoth.
"I'll join you if you don't mind?" she said and Hawkmoth nodded gesturing for her to lead the way. He relaxed a bit more once they were out of the canyon, the soft red-orange sand making their steps slower but silent. The forest loomed over the ridgeline and he was ready to be under the cool shade of the trees and the riverbank. ]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

━ cats on patrol
Hawkmoth | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Sunstreaker | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Burningpaw | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no

━ custom predators / prey
N/A
━ level 0
experience: 0
━ inventory items used
Any items used/eaten this post
None
━ active / monthly tasks:
active task #1 (linked)
━ opted in to death?
No
━ inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:11 am

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
1 FP = Lizards, Geckos
2 FP = Small Mice, Tiny river fish, Large lizards, Smaller Snakes
3 FP = River Fish, Young Rabbits, Small birds, large snakes
4 FP = Lake fish, Squirrels, Bats
5 FP = Armadillos, Adult Rabbits, Hawks.
new predators:
Moutain lions (only for the canoyon/Top of the mesa), Wild boars, Skunks, Racoons, Rattle Snakes.
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? N/A

(Willowclan lives in a area Similar to the Grand Escelate Staircase Their territory includes the a lower part that connects to a smaller lake, and an upper part of the mesa)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:20 am

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐠 .*⋆ ArchiveLast postLast response
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The howl pierced through Crowstar's pelt like shards of ice, freezing him in place.

His claws gripped into the earth beneath him, fur prickling along his back and puffing up his tail. He glanced around nervously before sinking low to the ground, moving as quietly as possible.

'What on earth...' he thought to himself. 'I've never seen a dog so big, it's horrific! What do I do-' Fear trickled through his pelt like freezing cold water, and a tingling numbness born from sheer anxiety ran down his limbs. Though he wanted so badly to be brave, and to defend his new home against such a terrifying beast... he knew he could never do such a thing on his own. There's a difference between bravery and arrogance, after all- Crowstar had the scars to prove he'd learned that lesson before.

Crouching low, keeping its stomach just low enough to almost brush the ground, Crowstar carefully moved itself under a thick bush of brambles and dark leaves. Hopefully it could hide here... and when the beast moved on a bit, Crow could make its escape.

But suddenly a flash of eyes was pointed directly at him, seeming to pierce through the bush and his pelt all the same, staring into his very soul. Every instinct in Crowstar begged for him to run, but he forced himself to stay put- He knew with his twisted paw that he'd never be able to outrun this thing. But the moment it looked away, he did the best he could to get away, relying on moving as quietly as possible through the underbrush rather than speed itself to escape.

Moving carefully and patiently, Crowstar slowly made it's way around the terrifying dog-thing, watching in both fear and curiosity as it sat oddly still, seeming almost tranquil as it looked up at the moon before howling again. Though Crow could feel the horrifying sound in its very bones, it also felt an odd sense of understanding for the beast- The moon was a beautiful thing, after all. If Crow could sing so loudly and intensely for the moon herself, perhaps it would too.

He continued slowly crawling along, finally reaching a fair distance without ever having taken his eyes off of the dog-beast. With a deep breath to calm his nerves, he slowly looked away, heading off in a new direction and hoping the beast wouldn't follow.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    word count: 400
    extra notes: planning to switch to our other clan soon! ^^

[ .*⋆ 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 ]
    Crowstar | He / It | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Not Sick
    ⋆ ...
    ⋆ ...
[ .*⋆ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬 ]
    Level 1 - 61/200 exp.
    Not opted in to death.
    No custom predators / prey.
[ .*⋆ 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ]
    ⋆ Food: 3 x bugs (1fp), 1 x scraps (1fp).
    ⋆ Herbs: 1 bindweed, 1 sorrel, 1 horsetail, 1 raspberry leaves,
    ⋆ Herbs: 1 stinging nettle, 1 mallow leaves, 1 holly berries.
[ .*⋆ 𝐈𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 ]
    N/a.
[ .*⋆ 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 ]
    N/a.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ 22 • Explore ~

Postby Whovian5EVA » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:22 pm

EXPLORE TITLE: ~ 22 • Explore ~
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CATS OF THE DESERT

Last Explore Post|Last Response Received

○◉⬤◉○
“Oh Fernwish… I- think we should get you home… Blossomheart should have something for you…” Cinderglow's mind filled with concern for her, she sniffled her running nose(1/11).
“Finchtail, follow me!” Snowspar hissed before racing over to Cinderglow, seeing how concerned they were. “What's going on?? Is everyone okay??” He scanned the area for predators, seeing the evidence of a dingo…
“Yeah Fernwish is just feeling under the weather, we've never encountered a dingo before…” They nervously look around, worried about what would happen if the dingo found them first…
Finchtail tried to hide their concern as they approached, they didn't want to make Cinderglow worry any more than they already were…
Running over his options in his mind he decided that he should be the one to find Sunfoot and let her know the patrol was over. “Finchtail, you and Cinderglow start helping Fernwish home, I'll find Sunfoot and Littletide, and let them know the patrol has come to an early end…”
His heart raced as he searched for Sunfoot, the dingo didn't seem too far gone, but he knew that he couldn't protect Finchtail, and so it's better if the group of three were protecting each other. Doesn't mean he was excited to be out here alone though.

His nose(2/11) twitched as he searched for the scent of the two Craterclan members. At last he spotted Littletide's bright blue eyes, and that meant Sunfoot wasn't far, he crept over to Littletide, still trying to be hidden just in case the dingo was near.
“Littletide, there's been dingo tracks spotted, be vigilant. Is Sunfoot nearby?” Snowspark whispered. Littletide nodded, swishing her tail toward the autumn calico crouched at the base of a tree. She was already looking over at the pair and nodded, having overheard the news of dingo tracks. At last the Craterclan patrol could make their way back to camp.
◉◉◉

◈◈◈
Onyxdream sighed, the tension of many moons weighed heavy on her shoulders. She saw Dindodango having lunch and decided to sit with him for lunch.
“Hey Dingodango, how was morning patrol?”
“Nothing new to report,” he smiled “no news is good news.”
“Well… thats good…” Onyxdream attempted to stay positive.
“Is your dad getting you down again??”
“Yes,” Onyxdream let out a big sigh “its all still weird and it feels like it will never go back to normal… I just dont know how to fix it, I wish it would go back to the way it was before…”
“Onyxdream… I don’t know how to fix it either, but I’m here for you” He leaned against her hoping his presence could provide some sort of comfort. She stared at her meal for a moment, and with a sniffle of her nose(3/11), she leaned back into him grateful for his presence.

On the other side of camp, tucked away in the leader’s den, a father slept. He’d had a long night of worrying over the choices he had made as his clan had to evacuate. He hadn’t believed his daughter’s warnings, unable to see through his anger at his daughter’s alliance with Craterclan. His stubbornness had very nearly endangered not only Craterclan’s lives, but also his own loved ones. But what hurt him the most was the damage that this had done to his relationship with all his kids. However at the moment, he slept, exhausted from his worry.
Honeyseed quietly entered the leader’s den, she sighed seeing Ridgeclan’s leader still sleeping. She knew how devastated he was about the events leading up to Ridgeclan’s evacuation. She had been with him, when he found out how severe the situation was, and how his decisions might have lead to tragic and unnecessary loss of life…
With a sigh and knowing that he was due for a patrol soon, she nudged the sleeping leader with her nose(4/11). “Crowleap… It’s time for your patrol… C’mon…”
◈◈◈

◉◉◉
Across the desert, six cats are making their way home from a very eventful first patrol. Fernwish sniffled her running nose(5/11). She felt faint and congested, it seems she’d caught a cold. “Let’s get you to Blossomheart, quickly too.” Sunfoot looked on at the young warrior, and could almost even see signs of fever in her. She had reddish eyes and nose(6/11). She was sluggish and tired, she blinked slowly and had a slight shiver… Sunfoot nodded at Snowspark signalling that she’ll help Fernwish to the medicine den.
“Blossomheart, do you have anything for a fever?? Fernwish has come down with quite a bad one”
Blossomheart sniffed at the air trying to see if her nose(7/11) was graced with the scents of the more severe diseases of the desert. Luckily it didn’t smell like anything serious, probably just a small cold calling for rest and some light herbs.
Searching her medicine stores, at last she found some bright-eye that would be perfect, and would help Fernwish feel much better… Fernwish was now curled in one of the nests in the medicine den, covered with some light foliage to help with her chills, and her nose(8/11) buried into her nest, the stop it from being quite so cold. “Fernwish? I don’t think I have what it takes to help you right now. Here, cover yourself with some more of the bedding, and try to rest. I know its hard to sleep with your cold nose(9/11) and itchy eyes, but some rest is better than none…”
Fernwish sniffed at the air, sneezing as the bedding’s hay-like smells tickled the inside of her nose(10/11)

[Fernwish did not receive the herbs required and is still sick!]

Elsewhere Snowspark hurries to find Dawnfeather and organise a new patrol to somehow deal with the dingo problem… “Dawnfeather! There you are! We saw a dingo, I need a patrol to get it out of the territory.”
Dawnfeather frowned, “It’s Late No-Rain too, that means it may have young on the way, and that only means more trouble later…”
After a moment of thought she replied “We should go but only after a short meal, so we can be as prepared as possible.”
Snowspark nodded, “I’ll go find Snow, Roostersand, we might need their strength”
Dawnfeather added “Get Wanderclaw too, something tells me we might want his wisdom.”
Snowspark explained the situation to Wanderclaw but Snowspark was only half certain that he understood based on his response…
“Wanderclaw, I need you to come on a patrol with us there’s a dingo we need to chase out of the territory…”
“Chase a dingo in the desert?? We’ve been there DUNE that, haven’t we Mr Wahoo?” Wanderclaw flicked his tail toward's the desert's dunes and chuckled to himself. As Snowspark stood there looking around, Who’s Wahoo??
Later as all the cats buried their nose(11/11) into their meals, Dawnfeather felt a familiar starry presence, join them for their meal, Starclan was hopefully on their side for this one.

[Dawnfeather, Snowspark, Snow and Emberstorm have eaten a total of 8fp restoring all their HUP to full]

“Are you all heading out on a patrol soon??” Blossomheart called to the departing patrol, “please try to find some marigold while you're out! Fernwish really needs some and the medicine stores are all out!”
A starclad Emberstorm sighed, hoping she wouldn’t need to help Craterclan with this one, but as Craterclan’s Starguide she decided to tag along just in case…

[The patrol would like to confront the Dingo]

○◉⬤◉○
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
1212 words
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
○◉⬤◉○

╭── ◉○ ───── ⬤ ───── ○◉ ──╮
CATS ON PATROL
Dawnfeather |she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snowspark |he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snow |he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Roostersand |he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Wanderclaw |he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Emberstorm |she/her | HP 82% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

╰── ◉○ ───── ⬤ ───── ○◉ ──╯

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
PREDATOR/PREY
X
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯
╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
LEVEL 8
699/1000 EXP
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯

╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
DEATH OPT IN LINK
X
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯
╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
ACTIVE QUESTS
N/A
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯

╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
INVENTORY
▉PREY:▉
scraps | 1FP | x3
bugs | 1FP | x3
spinifex hopping mouse | 2FP | x1
dunnart | 2FP | x2
plains mouse | 2FP | x1
bearded dragon | 3FP | x2
desert skink | 3FP | x3
bush stone curlew | 4FP | x1
pink cockatoo | 4FP | x1
eagle | 5FP | x1
wallaby | 5FP | x2
HERBS:
blackberry leaves | x1
bright eye | x2
broom | x1
burdock root | x1
burnet | x1
catmint | x1
chamomile | x1
chervil | x1
coltsfoot | x1
daisy leaves | x2
fennel | x1
hawkweed | x1
mallow leaves | x1
dried oak leaves | x1
ragwort leaves | x1
ragwort | x3
stick | x1
stinging nettle | x1
willow leaves | x1
wintergreen | x1
yarrow | x1
holly berries | x2
deadly nightshade | x1
water hemlock | x1
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯
╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
ITEMS USED IN THIS EXPLORE
(already removed from inventory list)
Bugs | 1 FP | x6
Dunnart | 2 FP | x1
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note to the writers
I believe I completed all of Aprils Explore tasks <3
    1. Nose was mentioned 11 times and numbered for ease of reading <3
    2. Wanderclaw and Emberstorm Were made in April
    3. I hope wahoo liked my desert DUNE pun too <3
Lastly I think Fernwish should lose 10HP because I don't have the herbs she needs!

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:01 am

It was a calm, sunny day. The birds were humming quietly, their gentle melodies carrying along the cool breeze. Yellow flowers studded the slender branches of the surrounding magnolia trees. Their petals fluttering free from their grasp as the wind tugged the branches along. A brown tabby she-cat sat beneath the tree, a petal slowly drifting down and landing between her ears. With a subtle flick, she sent the petal flying in the wind once more.

The crunching of leaves sounded from behind her as clumsy paws trampled atop the scattered debris. The owners of the paws let out a violent sneeze, sending the leaves and petals alike flying into the air. The sitting she-cat let out a sigh as she turned to face the approaching feline. A flame point tom was emerging from the bushes, rubbing his nose with his paws as he braced himself for another sneeze. "All these flowers make my nose itch so much," he commented irritably.

"You'll get used to it. Young kits often react similarly upon their first blooming season as well," the she-cat replied evenly.

The tom looked up at her with a flash of indignation in his eyes, "Are you calling me a kit?!" The fur along his shoulders bristled, his tail lashing behind him.

Another voice spoke from behind him as a black cat arose from the shadows, "Cool your temper, Vince. Kestrelspirit meant no insult with her words." The elegant she-cat turned to face the brown tabby, her yellow eyes piercing into her own. "Right?"

Kestrelspirit nodded as she slowly stood herself up, "I meant no insult. This is only your second season living fully outdoors since you left your human kin. Your body is simply adjusting."

The hot-headed tom's nose twitched as he lifted his chin at her irritably, "I knew that." He huffed out, puffing his cream-colored chest out.

Kestrelspirit's whiskers twitched in amusement, but she pushed the topic no further. Instead, she returned her gaze towards the black she-cat who was now sitting beside the tom, watching the interaction with an entertained gleam in her eyes. "Is Dove still on the hunt, Luna?"

The black cat nodded in response, "She is. And she found some friends along the way."

It had been a season since she first met Dove, Vince, and Luna. The three former house cats had been having intriguing dreams about mysterious group of cats that known of them knew. Throughout these dreams, there were a few cats they could identify more than others, including Kestrelspirit. Seeking the answer to these dreams, the three cats had followed their mystery dream cat around until they were certain it would be safe to confront her. After their meeting, Kestrelspirit had explained the purpose of her travels- to gather "kin" to live under the guidance of Terra and her Nine Spirits. If it weren't for the dreams the trio had experienced, they would have certainly thought she was crazy. Yet, they took a leap of faith and decided to join the brown tabby on her venture. Ever since, they have been on the hunt for the cats that roam their minds in their sleep.

"Speaking of which..." Luna's voice broke the tabby from her reminiscing, drawing her attention to the bushes behind them now rustling again.

Emerging from the undergrowth was the familiar face of Dove, the plump blue tabby. Following close behind her were two cats she did not recognize. To her left was a beautiful fawn-colored tabby she-cat with the softest pink nose and a fluffy bobbed tail. The she-cat exuded radiance, beauty, and a hint of narcissism. Meanwhile, to their right was a cream-colored tabby tom with bright, eager green eyes. The tom was looking around anxiously, yet Kestrelspirit could sense the excitement he felt.

"Welcome back, Dove. I see we have some friends?" the brown tabby purred out cordially, her tail curling up above her back as she strode towards the newcomers. She blinked warmly at the two cats, "Hello there, my name is Kestrelspirit. What is yours?"

The tom replied first, "Sun! My name is Sun!"

On the other paw, the she-cat spoke in a calmer voice, "My name is Myrtle. The pleasure is all mine." Her words dripped like honey to the ears, silky and soothing. The she-cat blinked her eyes colored pink like a blooming flower.

Kestrelspirit smiled at the pair, "Lovely names, thank you for sharing. Have you come with interest in joining our group?" The two cats exchanged glances in response to her question. The she-cat sniffed the air for a moment, as if she were still contemplating her decision, while the tom was nodding with fervor.

Before either could speak, the blue she-cat stepped forward, "They would like to learn more about how we run things here."

"And how it could benefit us," Myrtle added, her shortened tail twitching behind her.

"Yes, that too." Dove nodded, looking back at Sun for a moment. She pointed her nose towards the tom before mewing, "Though I believe he would like to join us either way. The two of them are loners, living separately. I just happened to come across them on the search for the silver cat."

The tabby she-cat nodded thoughtfully, looking from Myrtle and Sun then back to her blue companion. "Thank you for bringing them here, Dove. Go ahead and have a rest. Vince can fetch some prey for you. In the meantime, I can answer any questions our guests may have." From behind her, Luna had nudged the flame point tom with her nose on the shoulder, urging him to get up to hunt for the returning she-cat.

As Dove walked past her to go to her nest, Kestrelspirit mewed to the two newcomers, "Follow me. Just beyond the magnolia tree. We can sit and talk there." She indicated the direction of travel with her nose before padding away, the two cats following behind. The petals on the magnolia tree continued to dance in the sky, traveling across the forest and spreading its beauty even to the darkest of undergrowth. After a few paces forward, they reached a small grassy patch with ample shade beneath the towering tree. The tabby she-cat sat herself down, her tail curling over her paws. She motioned with her ears for the two cats to sit in front of her. The fawn she-cat sat down to in front of her, twitching her nose as a petal landed atop it. Sun sat to her left, his eyes still distractedly following the flowers scattered in the wind.

"Now then. Ask me anything."

By the time the three cats had finished talking, the sun had evaded from the sky leaving only the moon as light. The young tom, Sun, didn't have too many questions to ask. Most of his questions revolved around what kind of activities he could busy himself with and whether he could become a leader too. Myrtle, however, had the bulk of the questions. It seemed as though she was familiar to the idea of cats living in groups, but wasn't so certain about the more religious aspects of it. Yet, with every question she had, Kestrelspirit met it with an answer that appeared to satisfy the she-cat.

The cream-colored tom spread his jaws wide open in a yawn. Dreariness flooded his eyes as he looked over at the two conversing she-cats. His nose quivered as he sniffed the air. The fragrance of a mouse drifted past him, bringing him to a drool. He whipped his head around in response to a twig that snapped behind him. Seconds later, a black head appears from the other side of the tree, three mice dangling from her jaws. The black cat set the mice down, her yellow-colored eyes meeting Kestrelspirit's. "I figured you three may be hungry."

Sun leaped up excitedly, rushing to snag a mouse. His purrs shook his entire body as he buried his nose into the prey eagerly, devouring the mouse rapidly. Kestrelspirit purred in amusement while offering a polite nod to the she-cat, "Thank you very much, Luna. We are nearly done here." She glanced at the fawn-colored she-cat sitting upright before her, tilting her head questioningly.

The she-cat nodded back in response, standing up slowly to shake the weary from her bones. "I think I have exhausted Kestrelspirit enough today," she teased the older she-cat while giving her a sideways glance. "I am sure I can come up with more questions tomorrow."

"I'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have," she purred in response, flashing a gentle smile at her new friend. She pointed her nose towards the remaining two mice, "Feel free to eat my mouse. I prefer to go for a quick hunt. Prey tastes best when you've caught it yourself." The she-cat nodded while stepping forward to grab a mouse of her own to eat. "Please watch over them while I am gone, Luna. When they are done eating, they can go to camp and rest in my den. I shouldn't be gone long though."

"Understood. Stay safe," the black cat replied as her older companion slowly stood up and walked away from the group.

The tabby she-cat walked pensively through the overhanging trees, her mind wandering as she contemplated everything that had happened thus far. I am so glad I met those three first. They have been a tremendous help during this journey. And these two new cats seem like they'll fit right in here. Her thoughts paused as she looked up at the stars twinkling above. Thank you, Terra, for your many blessings. Please continue to aid me as I complete your wishes and raise these cats as your Kin. As if responding to her prayers, the stars shimmered even brighter, their glow illuminating the night sky. Even if she couldn't hear her as easily as she could while amongst her fox kin, she knew that Terra was watching her.

[ #1660 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Kestrelspirit | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Hiddenmoon {Luna} | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Dovecloud {Dove} | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Flameleap {Vince} | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sunfish {Sun} | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Myrtlewisp {Myrtle} | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
n/a
-- notes
Sorry, I didn't realize I had to request to redeem XP! I'd like to redeem the following xp <3
~March Quest Board
~February Quest Board
~December Quest Board
~Catvent

I also completed two of Wahoo's tasks! Two cats from April (Sun and Myrtle {as a kitten she was released in April}) and "nose" was said exactly 11 times.
Thank you for your lovely responses~!
-- level 1
experience: 34/200
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

stick | x1
broom | x1
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:56 am

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
1 FP = scraps, bugs
2 FP = bat, mole, glowing mushroom mouse, lizard
3 FP = snake, cave fish, luminescent stoat, starry nightingale
4 FP = catfish, tapeti, glimmering sable
5 FP = blind cave eel, possum, radiant otter
new predators:
snake, wolverine, shadow hound, imitation cat
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Yes!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0361.] viv's explore replies─it's newleaf!

Postby Vivika » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

BIRCHCLAN !!
    xmacabre. archive last post

feathers dipped with the colors of the mist and midnight skies fluttered, flowing with the symphony of the breeze. each twist and turn of the winds adorned birches and evergreens with delicate feathers, painting the landscape in bursts of vibrant color.

kazoo tiptoed, steps soft and delicate against the moss path. in the gnarled embrace of a thorny thicket, a feather shimmered not silver nor blue, but a deep, blooming gold. as he reached for it, the wispy trinket shivered, casting flakes of gold against the twists of flora underneath. (+50 stardust [from wahoo’s monthly tasks], +1 chickweed, +1 catchweed)

“are you done cooing over shiny things?” a head of silver curls nudged his shoulder, the gesture rocking kazoo back on his heels. greypaw scowled. “while you were wandering off, foxwhisper and toadstrike caught stuff. they want us to help them carry it.” (+4fp bird, +4fp bird)

“but the feather! there’s something weird━”

greypaw growled, the grumble reverberating deep in his throat. “are you done? i’m hungry. i don’t know about you, but i’d rather eat that. go catch it instead of some feather.”

he startled. at the center of the thicket, a blue jay waited, head tufted with a crown of blue feathers bejewelled with the shimmers of gold flakes. a small pouch of woven leaves rested in its dark talons. with a cheerful puff of its chest, the avian tossed the pouch over and canted its head. a quick whistle parted its beak: stick? (+2fp [of your choice; from wahoo!])

kazoo blinked. “a stick? i don’t have...”

“catch it!” greypaw pressed in beside him. “fine then, i'll do━”

the blue jay's wings unfurled in a flash. it swooped up to ride the breeze, a warning shriek parting its beak. with a wobble of its head, the bird retreated into the sanctuary of the forest’s shadows. (feather of jay left as the patrol doesn’t have a stick!)
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • two free explore posts remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +60xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +10xp for prey, +2xp for herbs, +15xp for wahoo's
      • monthly task, +82xp from feb '24 quest board
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +4fp bird [x2], +2fp (your choice)
      • +1 chickweed, +1 catchweed
      • +50 stardust
      ⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +179xp → level 0 (179/100xp)
        level 1 (79/200xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      congrats! you've reached level one and earned an additional +1fp (your choice) and +50 stardust!

notes
      ; n/a, welcome to explore! your clan map is really neat─i love how you designed it!! <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 am

last post + last writer's response

◜∘⋅ ════ 🍃 ════ ⋅∘◝

It was quiet. Which is unusual for a forest. The silence is eerie and tense, like something shouldn't be there, and the land around him knows it. And, well, that statement isn't far from the truth.

Laying in front of him is an overgrown entrance, stone walls covered in ivy, wisteria, and vines of other plants. To the unknowing eye, it would seem just like a curious sight for an overgrown structure here. But he wasn't unknowing, quite the opposite. He took a tentative step forward, as if the building would disappear. His breath caught in his throat, eyes catching at the strange etching above the pitch black entrance. It's nothing he could read, but they matched exactly to the symbols he was shown. Some sort of language of the old Gods, those who created this place to keep the condemned within, and those not out.

They had long since died, the magic fading off, and mortals being able to walk into the Labyrinth. Though, the Gods still living seemed to be comfortable within. No one had seen anyone exit... and those who entered...

Inch sighed, steeling himself. He can't be double-guessing now, not when he's gotten this far. He had a purpose, a reason to be here.

Inhale, exhale. The end of the Labyrinth will be a long journey, but once he's gotten there, he can have his wish granted. He only wants to see his beloved again. The fate of their death was sudden, surely a mistake. A wrong he wanted to right.

No matter the cost.

Gritting his teeth, the orange tom slipped between the vines, lowering his head and blinking rapidly against the sudden darkness. There was a sound, a pull in his chest before he fell, the screaming sound of stone against stone overwhelming him. Suddenly, he felt like he was falling, twisting contorting —

He opened his eyes to darkness. He was standing, dried grass all around, darkness concealing any presence of light. There was a sense of otherwordliness here, a place that should have never existed, somewhere he should have never known about.

Swallowing thickly, he took a step, two, three into the suffocating darkness.

Too late to go back now.

I'm so sorry, my starlight... this is all my fault. I'll see you again, I promise..

[383 Words]

Opted into Death?: N

notes; Woo! restarting my clan with a new plot!!! Let's go!!! :D

◟∘⋅ ════ 🍃 ════ ⋅∘◞

Cat 1: Inch [The Main Character | black based agouti amber spotted tabby with high white and blue eyes.]

he/him | hunger: 0% | health: 100% ♡ | illness: N

Inventory: common myo x1, common edit x1

Stardust [SD]: 50

custom predators / prey wrote:
🐾🐾🐾

-- level 2

experience: 068/300

-- active quests:

quest #1 (linked)

items in inventory used wrote:
Any items used/eaten this post. ex: food, herbs, etc

inventory wrote:
scraps, bugs | 1 FP | x1, x3 [4fp]

bat, mole, glowing mushroom mouse, lizard | 2 FP | x4, x0, x0, x0 [8fp]

snake, cave fish, luminescent stoat, starry nightingale | 3 FP | x0, x0, x1, x0 [3fp]

catfish, tapeti, glimmering sable | 4 FP | x1, x0, x0 [4fp]

blind cave eel, possum, radiant otter | 5 FP | x0, x0, x0 [0fp]

hawkweed, goldenrod, lungwort, alderbark, willowbark | x1, x2, x1, x2, x2

coltsfoot, dock, chamomile, stinging nettle, bright-eye | x0, x1, x1, x1, x1

deathberry, water hemlock, holly berries | x1, x1, x1
██
██
██
██
██
██
██