Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Heartcatch Valentines 2023

Postby kiffell » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:45 pm

Username + ID: kiffell 719447
Archive: https://toyhou.se/kiffell/characters/folder:3454412
Prompt :
knickknacks,
appreciation letter to you!!! we've been in so many different communities together over the past few years and it's always fun seeing you around because you're become such a familiar user/face to me. i think you're so cool and i really consider you a friend even if we don't talk as much. always love your art, and you've improved SO much from when we first met and it's so cool to see!! i'm really glad we met up again in heartcatch and i hope to continue seeing you around :]
your pal, kiff
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:48 pm

Username + ID: witchingdreamons [145925]
        Archive: xxx
        Prompt :

bakuraas.,

Hiiii best friend, I care you so much, homie. I love seeing your art and designs in the community. The designs you've made for me are so cool!! I'm really glad you introduced me to this arpg when it first started, it's been a really fun experience and I wouldn't have had it without you. I can't wait to make more designs for you in the future, probably. Never stop being passionate!!

♡ Your best friend, George.

Chime,

Hey Chime!! I'm so glad to be able to call you a friend. You work so hard to make things work!! I love seeing you post art, too, your style is just so cute. We don't talk a whole lot, but it's always nice seeing some of the work you post and stories you have to tell. You've created such a lovely community here in HC, it's been such a fun journey. I can't wait to see what more you and Imp come up with.

♡ George

Imperials,

Hi Imp, I also really enjoy being able to call you a friend. I really enjoy your company in the community. Your art is so cool, it can be so dynamic. I don't think the HC community would be where it is without you. You and Chime have made a very warm, safe and welcoming community. I'm always so enthusiastic about seeing new adopts, and other community events and participation. I love this community so much and it wouldn't be here without you and Chime. I can't wait to see whatever you both end up doing in the future, I love hearing about all the ideas you have to make this arpg even better.

♡ George
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:59 pm

Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Archive: Here!
Prompt :
Blightcaller,
I hope you are having a wonderful day! Your designs are always really cool, and I really appreciate that you helped me out by letting me know what the rolls for my Halloween mystery myos were! I know we haven't had many conversations before, but I just wanted to say you seem very cool and friendly, and you are an excellent artist!
Sincerely,
Eevee55
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charrington » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:06 pm

Username + ID: charrington, 723251
Archive: https://toyhou.se/kafkaesque/characters/folder:3962720
Prompt:
Div,

I admittedly don't know you very well just yet, but I hope to get to know you better in time! You seem like a really cool person, and I'm honestly super thankful for your contributions to the HeartCatch community. Your designs are always super cute and have this cartoony vibe to them that I really enjoy, and I absolutely enjoy checking into the server to see what you come up with in the chat. I also find the little daily celebration messages to be really sweet! It always brings me joy to see those messages, and I like learning about the little things that each day ends up celebrating- :3c

Also, if I'm going to be honest, Locust showing me your messages contributed to me joining the HeartCatch group, haha. The group's been a joy to spectate and contribute in since that point, so I'm also grateful to you for that. :"D

Hope you have a lovely day/night!

Sincerely,
Rusty/Charrington
Last edited by charrington on Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.
---
rusty // any pronouns (she/they most common) // adult // aro ace // INTJ // classic lit + biology enthusiast
charrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:09 pm

Username + ID: Zoruna ( 928953 )
Archive: here for Heartcatch
Prompt : For stan. ♥

On this special day, I wanted to thank you for the smiles you brought me. Between the designs you created for me, and the Halloween basket, it always makes me happy to see them. The basket particularly touched me, so much so that I made a poster of it by printing it, and this poster helped me smile when I felt bad. You are a ray of sunshine, who brings happiness with your drawings, so thank you so much for that. Please continue to be a good and kind person ♥

Sincerely, Zoruna ♥

[92 words]
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miles. » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:36 pm

Username + ID: rikus #219001
Archive: [x]
Prompt :
to soras,

hmm i dont want to get super mushy in public but joining heartcatch with you has been one of the major highlights and relaxing parts of the last year! but in general everything we end up doing together tends to be the highlight of any week for me. im so lucky i met you and im extremely happy that i get to keep doing fun and silly things like this with you forever. <3

cheers to you making this time of the year a wonderful fuzzy time of the year for me, and cheers for the future,

-zero <3
...........nobody deserves to be called a curse;

─── icon by jasper ; ───
.══════════════════════.
Image miles / cecil ● he/him Image
but if you're gonna insist,
i'm happy to make things worse.

.══════════════════════.
miles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose-Grimm-Spirit » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:10 pm

Username + ID: Rose-Grimm-Spirit + 1032831
Archive: Here
Prompt :
Dear Blightcaller,

I haven't really been in Heartcatch long, heck I joined around the start of the month in all honesty so I don't know the folks here nearly as much as I feel I should for this specific prompt. However I just wanna say, I'm grateful for how chill and helpful you were with my starter MYO and giving me advice on how to get a good grind on Love Letters going. It's honestly really helped me get settled in here nicely and feel a bit less daunted by the new community and all since I've never really done CS ARPGs before!

Thanks mate, you're a legend!
Hey, I'm Spirit!
She/They
How's it going?
||-//

"Don't circle the track, just break the cycle in half!"
"And leave your skin on the floor~"

ImageImage
Rose-Grimm-Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:27 pm

Username + ID: {smug lemon} + 693258
Archive: here!
Prompt:

to Fuzy -

HIII!! you are my bestie :) i hope you know that!! youve been here for me through a Lot and i hope i have been there for you too!

on the heartcatch side of things, im glad you (probably accidentally) got me back into cs, and im so glad i got you to join heartcatch!! your pokemon designs are so banger and it's been so fun developing our pokemon together. tarla x merle forever, love that screwed up little family

sincerely jay! love you so much bestie!!
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grabby_Hands » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:03 pm

Username + ID: Grabby_Hands + 1030965
Archive: <3
Prompt : Zubers!
You're lots of fun and great company, even though we don't tend to talk too terribly often. It's great when we do.
You're a great friend to go to after a bad day, I honestly can't think of a day where we talked and I didn't get cheered up, intentionally or not, by you. Amazing friend, 10/10

♡ Teddy!
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
He/They | MLM - Transgender | Libra
Teddy - Adult - Oct 6
Can't have a rainbow without a little rain!

[TH] [Goatlings]
❀ PFP Credit! ❀
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
Grabby_Hands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:13 pm

Username + ID: gay sonic 1001347
Archive: https://toyhou.se/gaysonic/characters/folder:3356726
Prompt:
    hi div ! grabs you and shake you around a lot. lovingly /p
    u are so fun 2 talk 2 and so sweet !!! ur designs r always bangers and i
    love talking to you HJDGGJ

also while im at it grabbing u nio 2.... ur designs r so cool and ur so nice
    and we haven't talked much but u seem SO nice 2 talk to :3 !!!

i would also like 2 thank chime and imp 4 hiring me as an artist !!! its
    been so fun 2 make designs and interact with the community >:]] <333

CRY MY NAME, REMIND MY x
███████ BRAIN OF MY IDENTITY;

██
██
🪳; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒🧪
██ th @ wyrmples !
█████
█████

.xx