Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rubiks Fishing Booth [OPEN]

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:52 am

๐“†› I want to go fishing! ๐“†›
Username: dragoness129
ID: 3218
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep Sea
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby udderchaos_cat » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:05 am

Username:udderchaos_cat
ID:716760
What area would you like to fish in?: deep sea

โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง

โ€Die with memories, not dreamsโ€

(Cat) ~ Adult ~ Quiet ~ ๐Ÿ„

TH, Discord: udderchaos_cat#1371

โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง โœง
udderchaos_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:53 am

Username: Ottercola
ID: 111526
What area would you like to fish in?: Shore
โ–ชโ–ช
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–ชโ–ช

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

โ–ชโ–ช
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ–ชโ–ช

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:08 am

Username: Zigzagoon
ID: 97981
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep sea!
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    My Info
    โ™• Zig / Jig / El
    โ™• they/them
    โ™• Feel free to send me a PM!
    โ™• Toyhouse โ™• CS UMA's
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:08 am

Username: Bear.
ID: 268604
What area would you like to fish in?: deep sea
โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– 
โœฆ BEYHR โœฆ
she โ™˜ they โ™˜ he
kaijuinu creator
๐“† ๐“†Ÿ๐“†ž ๐“†Ÿ
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– 
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:27 am

Username: Lemon Coyote
ID: 841851
What area would you like to fish in?: peir

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Mads | He/It | Adult
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:05 pm

Rubiks wrote:Alright everyone, bring em' in! Let's see what you caught today!

You can use ctrl-f to enter your username or user ID to easily find your roll!
All rolls are done on a 1-100 odds system through a random number generator!

Plaga 977187 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Mahi Mahi, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Conch!

InuImori 309045 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pompano, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Abandoned Surfboard!

imabanditรธ 908562 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a 1 MYO with 1 UC, 2 C, and the Tank event trait, congrats!

Winchester's Wolf 732098 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Swordfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Wait, what's this? You got lucky and won a premade plate dragon!
Please be patient while I create your PD and keep an eye out on this page for your new friend!

Eevee55 1033286 wrote:
Rubiks grows nervous as he watches you approach him dishearted and empty-handed. As you sit down beside him, he smiles at you and begins to speak. "It seems you didn't catch anything today, but that's okay! We can't catch them all. Maybe they're sleeping? Don't let it get to you, you can always try again tomorrow!

Haruko, 866518 wrote:
Rubiks grows nervous as he watches you approach him dishearted and empty-handed. As you sit down beside him, he smiles at you and begins to speak. "It seems you didn't catch anything today, but that's okay! We can't catch them all. Maybe they're sleeping? Don't let it get to you, you can always try again tomorrow!

iron man 874233 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spanish Mackerel, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Pelican Souvenir Cup!

kae!! 962844 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Abandoned Surfboard!

OKULTRA 752081 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Gafftopsail Catfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Squid Hat!

Stivkie 1057408 wrote:

BaachenBits 1064075 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spotted Trout, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Squid Hat!

LimeThing 704352 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pompano, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Stingray Figurine!

crowthefrostyfloof 957629 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pinfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Plato Pail and Shovel!

EatingTuna 1064483 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pinfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Seashell Gel Candle!

dragoness129 3218 wrote:

udderchaos_cat 716760 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Swordfish, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Anglerfish Plushie!

Ottercola 111526 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Spanish Mackerel, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Stingray Figurine!

Zigzagoon 97981 wrote:

Bear. 268604 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Pompano, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Stingray Figurine!

Lemon Coyote 841851 wrote:
Rubiks grins as he sees you approaching him with your daily catch. He takes the fish from you and inspects it. "Wow! It looks like you caught a Tarpon, great job!" After he releases the fish back into the ocean, he digs through his bag to hand you a Abandoned Surfboard!

Last edited by stellulite on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ•ญโ”€โ”€ โ™ก โ‹… โ‹… โ”€โ”€ โ™ก โ”€โ”€ โ‹… โ‹… โ™ก โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ™ก skye | they/them | th โ™ก
1:02 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:06 pm

โ€Wow what a turnout for the first day! Thank you guys for all your hard work bringing me these fish! I wish you for best of luck on day 2!

Code: Select all
 Day 2
Username:
ID:
What area would you like to fish in?:

Announcement: I made an oopsie and forgot to incorporate receiving P$ and event items into the probability of rolls! On day 2+, you will have a chance of receiving these items! P$ can be found in any area, while event items can only be found fishing from the shore or deep sea!
Last edited by stellulite on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ™ก skye | they/them | th โ™ก
1:02 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:06 pm

Day 2
Username: Plaga
ID: 977187
What area would you like to fish in?: Deep Sea
๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“๐’น โ€” ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ/๐“ฒ๐“ฝ/๐”๐“ฎ/๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ โ€” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐“ƒ๐“#๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข โ€” ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ

โ€œ ๐”…๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ญ๐”ฐ๐”ข! โ„‘๐”ฑโ€™๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ขโ€

โœฆ โ€” โ€” โœฆ โ€” โ€” โœฆ
thrฯƒw us ฮฑwฮฑั‡ lรญkั” ฮฑ stฮฑck ฯƒf ฯƒld pฮฑpั”r
lั”ฮฑrn nฯƒt frฯƒm ฯƒur scrฮฑwls
clฯƒsั” ั‡ฯƒur ั”ฮฑrs tฯƒ ฯƒur rฮฑntรญngs ฮฑnd cฯƒmั” ฮฑgฮฑรญnst us
flั”ั… ั‡ฯƒur hฯƒฯƒkั”d clฮฑws ฮฑnd snรญff lรญkั” ฮฑ dฯƒg ฮฑt thั” stั”nch ฯƒf ฯƒur dั”cฮฑั‡รญng mรญnds
dรญstrust thั” dั”cั”รญtful mฮฑth ฯƒf ฯƒur pั”rรญshรญng ั”ั‡ั”s run ฮฑwฮฑั‡ frฯƒm thั” phthรญsรญckั‡ pฮฑst
โœฆ โ€” โ€” โœฆ โ€” โ€” โœฆ
๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ€” ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฏ โ€” ั‚ะฝั” ฮทั”ฯ‰ ะผฯƒฯƒฮท ะฒัฮนฮทgั”ัั• โ€” ยฉ
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditรธ » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:12 pm

Day 2