Retiring - VRs/Rs/More - Edited!

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Retiring - VRs/Rs/More - Edited!

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:37 am

Welcome and Hello!

I am sadly retiring with the pet half of the site. I have a lot of pets I do not need, nor want anymore. I will still be adopting pets as time goes on to weed out the wanted and unwanted.

My main focus is art in life!

I have tons of pets filed away for the picking, but also most of my items are also available for these trades.
Some will not be trade-able, and below I have formatted a list stating which items are not available. This may change in the future!

You can include a item on that list if, and only if, I have more than one.

---------------------------

But What Do You Want?

I am mainly looking for c$, customs, or already made ocs/adopts.
I prefer humanoid, and I prefer males. I will however look at females and feral, or monsters, etc but I do not value them as much as humanoids or as much as males.

However, I MAY accept pets still on my WL, but again, they are not valued as much as the above unless they are dreamies, which are in my stamps.
* I will not overpay for dreamies, nor overpay for pets you 'like' or are 'connected' too.

If you have other offers, such as MYO slots of your OWN species where the creature will be designed for me (I do my own stuff, I'd rather not trade to have to make my own if that makes sense), I will look at them! I would be happy too!

*** EDIT: 06/10/2021 -

- I will be accepting edits for my own use only on linearts of my choice (ofc you can say no until I find one acceptable c: and ones that allow edits)
- I have a species I am designing that has a main look, you can have a constant steady supply of pets and items helping me with a species base c:

Any Stipulations?

:!: When sending me a trade to show me what you'd like, please include a short thing of what you have to offer, and yes, messages are totally okay to show me examples. I am over 18, in case any adopts or ocs for offer have any nude artwork.

:!: You are also free to show me your art here on the forum, give me links to Toyhouse, deviantart, furaffinity, sta.sh, etc!

:!: Show me examples of exactly what you are offering!

Do not show examples for a fully shaded, full-body piece if you are only offering a non-colored headshot sketch. I will more than likely cancel any trade with you and it comes off as very misleading and scammy.

:!: Since I do not know if CS will protect this sort of trade with agreements, I will not accept any trades until Toyhouse transfers are complete or until I have access to full res ocs/adopt, or the art is completed. I have been scammed too many times to agree to anything else. I will not negotiate this.

:!: ♥ Min Lilla ♥ and ♥♥ My Warriors (23/27) ♥♥ is off limits, trades including them will be canceled and you will more than likely be blocked unless stated otherwise.

:!: Send trades as suggestions, accept/cancel only will probably end with cancel without looking at offer

I will not bite if no ocs, art, or anything interests me! Only if you break the like 3 rules I have.
Last edited by The Orphaner on Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am retiring, check out my thread if you have c$, adopts/ocs, or art to offer in exchange in trade for pets and items!

Sticker Collection = My dreamies (some)
The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Retiring - VRs/Rs/More - W: c$/Art/OCs/Customs

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:37 am

Items Not For Sale/Trade

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
* FULL Tailmouth Sets *
ImageImage
I am retiring, check out my thread if you have c$, adopts/ocs, or art to offer in exchange in trade for pets and items!

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:59 am

open <3

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:11 am

<3

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:39 am

<3

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:54 am

<3

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:32 pm

<3

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:50 pm

<3

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:58 pm

<3

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Orphaner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:37 pm

<3

The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me