Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby DBD » Mon May 01, 2017 9:29 am

Aligators. I'd kill for Aligator store pets!
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fresno. » Mon May 01, 2017 10:29 am

New dog bodys like there would be a Chihuahua body and a Dachshund body.
rhys-she/her-lesbian-christian-birder-avid lover of lost
fresno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fresno. » Mon May 01, 2017 10:38 am

Texas Hunter wrote:1st pet suggestion- I think it would be pretty cool if you could make an all camo deer
2nd pet suggestion- State based dogs. It could be staff pets or something. I know y'all do complimentary colors for staff pets, but what if instead Tess assigned the staff a state and had to base the pet on the state they were given. An example would be, for Maine you could do a dog with moose antlers. And each dog would have the state flag as the coloration of the body and have some sort of object(s) attached to the dog.
3rd pet suggestion- Dogs with different types of flowers growing out of the top of their head with their tongue sticking out slightly.
4th pet suggestion- cats in the form of different cheeses. Like one would have the coloration of Colby jack, the other could have the holes like the Swiss cheese
5th pet suggestion- KOI FISH COLORATION ON ANY PET
6th pet suggestion- You could do real dogs. One could have the brindle coloration of an American staffordshire terrior and have cropped ears and you could do the coloration of the Bernese mountain dog and beagle. (These would all be apart of the same litter)
7th pet suggestion- a dog with bison horns
8th pet suggestion- a litter wth many different types of desserts.
9th pet suggestion- any pet with different types of antlers. For example there would be one with the dark brown coloration of the elk and have the large elk antlers. Another one could have the light tan coloration of the white tailed deer with the small curved antlers.
10th pet suggestion- dogs with different types of beards.

Thank y'all for reading my pet suggestions! I know there is a ton of suggestions but you can never have enough ideas (:

Love the 2 idea
rhys-she/her-lesbian-christian-birder-avid lover of lost
fresno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lolitaa » Tue May 02, 2017 7:57 pm

More glass pets, specifically, glass pets with decorative sand designs within them, and shines/outlines that make it obvious that the pet is glass.
https://www.evermine.com/blog/wp-conten ... s-400b.jpg
Alakazam, shish boom bam, the fish jumped out of the frying pan.
Lolitaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Wed May 03, 2017 10:40 am

I think that some more realistically colored chickens and dogs would be cool! Specifically different breeds, like a chow chow or little terrier of some sort for dogs or an orpington (they're so fluffy!!!) or maybe even a duck (I know it's not a chicken, but it would work!) for the chicken linearts? IDK just an idea ^^
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Thu May 04, 2017 3:39 am

1st Idea: I'm not currently sure if this is currently Copyright but possibly, Overwatch themed Pets?
2st Idea: I ned more Owls, And other people need more too.
3rd Idea: More cosplay pets!
4th Idea: Owl Dogs :)
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)
⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateKittens » Thu May 04, 2017 3:56 am

I think it would be cute to have knitting and crocheting themed pets. Like, an amigurumi lookalike rat, a dog holding knitting needles, a cat with yarn wrapped round it, ect.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ChocolateKittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zic890 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:18 am

More realistic-coloured horses! There are so many horses + ponies at my barn that have cool colours, but I thought I'd list just one because I find hers the most interesting.

Magic - Liver chestnut pony mare. White stripe on face, Back right sock (up to ankle), back left sock that's like an anklet sock (only just up to the ankle, but not actually touching the ankle), I think it's called a pastern/half pastern? She also has this really cool marking on the front of her left front leg that's somewhat hard to explain, but I'll do my best. It looks like a very slim waxing crescent moon, and it looks like there's a little star almost like an asterisk (*) directly below it. These are on her front left cannon.
Hello!

I haven't been online in about a year or two (with exception of the last few days) so I'm still getting back into the swing of things. I love to trade (and don't mind trading items), so please send a trade! I have 5 pages (almost 6) of my wishlist, so it's likely that you'll have something I'll like. I prefer realistic coloured animals, so that's one way to help me accept a trade. Please be polite, and leave a message :) You can send trades with animals not on my wishlist, but I'll be more likely to accept if they're on my wishlist (obviously). Thanks ^_^
Zic890

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverin » Thu May 04, 2017 3:07 pm

How about a group of horses based on horses in stories like Spirit, The Silver Brumby, Black Beauty and any others that could be thought of.

A bambi themed set would also be interesting. Could also include twitterpatted pairing maybe.

Could also do a dog set with bolto, white fang, lassie, rin tin tin, and such.
Silverin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Sat May 06, 2017 2:45 am

Two suggestions. :)

1) It's been a long time since we've had a unicorn sighting. Maybe we can sneak one in again?

And 2) this one is more detailed, lol. It's all about the 'Blue Willow China' pattern. Blue Willow china is a blue and white design that always has certain elements in the design, no matter who creates it.

The two doves, the boat, the bridge, the two lovers, and more. I think it would be lovely if we had a series of pets that had each of the design elements, and maybe one who had them all? But the latter might be a stretch, lol.

More about the Blue Willow can be found here: Link!, and here as well Linkie 2!

There's a ton more information found through Google, as several china pattern companies remade the design. It's fairly iconic. Anyhow, just my little idea I've been meaning to suggest! :D

Flitter Out!

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me