Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Order for Rocky Road Raccoon by LavenderRain

Based on Click to view
Artist LavenderRain [gallery]
Time spent 4 days, 18 hours
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Order for Rocky Road Raccoon

Postby LavenderRain » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:19 am

Here they are! I'm so sorry for the wait, dilute torties have always been a little harder for me, but trying to actually make them blue and pink-ish but still realistic was a real struggle for me. I don't mind how they turned out though! I decided to do two cause of the high payment + I forgot to ask if you wanted longhair or shorthair, and it let me try out a few different things! The shorthair leans a little more fantasy, while the shorthair is a bit more realistic looking ^^
I hope you like how they turned out, feel free to make any edits you'd like! ^^

Genetic #1: Blue tabby and chimera lilac self shorthair with white bicolor and heterochromia blue and pink eyes

Genetic #2: Blue-cream dilute tortie longhair with low white and and yellow eyes
Adult ▪ Female ▪ Married ▪ Image▪ Christian ▪ Sept. 14th ▪ Artist
Toyhouse DeviantArt DA Adopts CS Adopts

Completed my entire wishlist on 2/5/2024! :D

LavenderRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Order for Rocky Road Raccoon

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:24 am

THESE ARE SO WORTH THE WAIT!! I appreciate this so much + I'm so sorry you struggled so much!! They're both gorgeous and I couldn't be happier though!!
You 100% pulled off the ideas I had in mind, and I didn't expect two lil guys, but it's such a pleasant surprise!! I never can have enough of your designs haha <3
Once again, thank you sooo much, and thank you so much for taking the time to make them, I adore them a lot! <3 <3
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me