Dappervolk Help Please!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Dappervolk Help Please!

Postby eufemia » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:38 am

Hi! Just wondering if anyone could help me out in any way

I registered for Dappervolk back in 2020 and haven't played since, I dont even know how to trade on there lol, and I just recovered my login info for it and I had a few rare things in my inventory and was wondering if anyone knew if they're worth anything? If so, I'd probably put up a forum post about it in exchange for CS pets or C$ lol but anyway

Image x3 comprehensive jello
Image x1 comprehension totem
Image x1 bearnard's teacup pannacotta
Image x1 starry night parfait
Image x1 blue bow cakes
⚔︎ reina | she/her

⚔︎ trade me!

⚔︎ currently collecting: tba
eufemia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dappervolk Help Please!

Postby avianAnnihilator » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:55 am

Hello! I'm an active DV player, let me give you a hand :>

The Comprehensive Jello, Comprehension Totem and the Starry Night Parfait aren't worth a lot, since you can get the first two through regular chance shop spins and the parfait from playing a minigame.

The Teacup Pannacotta and Blue Bow Cake are character affection items, which are more limited as you can only get them a couple times through affection milestones or through events. There's none on the marketplace currently, but other similar items are being sold for around 20,000 potatoes each - though I have no idea what that would be in CS prices ^^; It's fairly easy to make 20,000 in a day through gameplay, but it would require a bit of grinding, so it's not an insignificant amount?

Not sure how helpful this is in the end, but if you need me to look into anything else do let me know!
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
◈ Ro | UK | Pixel Artist | Animator | Illustrator ◈
They/Them
Come play Dappervolk!
IG | TH | DA | Portfolio | FR

Kels | Kals

avianAnnihilator#8351 on Discord
avianAnnihilator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dappervolk Help Please!

Postby eufemia » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:09 am

avianAnnihilator wrote:Hello! I'm an active DV player, let me give you a hand :>

The Comprehensive Jello, Comprehension Totem and the Starry Night Parfait aren't worth a lot, since you can get the first two through regular chance shop spins and the parfait from playing a minigame.

The Teacup Pannacotta and Blue Bow Cake are character affection items, which are more limited as you can only get them a couple times through affection milestones or through events. There's none on the marketplace currently, but other similar items are being sold for around 20,000 potatoes each - though I have no idea what that would be in CS prices ^^; It's fairly easy to make 20,000 in a day through gameplay, but it would require a bit of grinding, so it's not an insignificant amount?

Not sure how helpful this is in the end, but if you need me to look into anything else do let me know!

I see, thank you so much for answering! I'll have to find the conversion rate for Dappervolk potaotes to C$
⚔︎ reina | she/her

⚔︎ trade me!

⚔︎ currently collecting: tba
eufemia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me