Vitality - House Faction Server - New!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Vitality - House Faction Server - New!

Postby tenturo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:34 am

Hello!
    This thread is a HUGE work in progress, but I would like to tell you about a minecraft PE server I've created!

*EDIT* We may be transferring to a LEET hosted server, this decision is currently under debate.

It's known as Vitality HF (hf meaning House Factions)
    There are four factions, each containing three different houses with their own unique names and colors!

Factions are against eachother (as factions always are) but the three houses in one faction are neutral, meaning they dont help eachother, but they also do not fight one another.

There will be a list of the top House and the top Faction, with a few different categories - Number of Kills, Total House balance, Total Faction Balance, (those will be a cumulative of each members balance in that house/faction)

The server was halfway completed (as I was doing it on my own world to then make public) but the app host I found doesnt let you use an existing world - you have to start from scratch on one they give you.

I'm hoping to recruit some builders for the server who can help build our spawn & each faction house on the new server, as well some staff members (which will most likely be the people who help build.)

If you know of any different apps that host servers (not leet, please. i'm using the one that puts playmc.pe in the IP address, Server Maker for MCPE) that allow you to select a previously made world, that information is helpful too!

Server Name: Vitality HF
    IP: sokj.playmc.pe
    Port: 14915

My name over there is Basically_Bailey, and my sister (co-admin) is chlokie_lokie

I don't have a code/form up for recruiting builders and staff, but if interested please post below with some info about you and your experience on mcpe, any examples of cool builds you've done is appreciated :)

I'll clean up this post eventually and make it more precise and prettied up, but for now this is what it is!
    -Ten

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual