thinking of creating a website (taking name suggestions)

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: thinking of creating a website (taking name suggestions)

Postby kirbby » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:36 am

of course I showed, haha.
and whoa,, a mod?? what an honour.

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
warm heart, wagging tail,
and a smile just for you!

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
he/she/it ♡ audhd ♡ disabled
#1 cinnamoroll fan

active elsewhere ! ask for
discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: thinking of creating a website (taking name suggestions)

Postby Mimifan101 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:44 am

(Could you PM if this is made, please? That would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!)

Name Suggestions for Site:
- Inked Pages
- Writers Unite!

Site Format Suggestions:
Maybe a more 'adulty' RP section for the more unrestricted RPs (like much more violence). I know that you can hide certain boards unless a member has perms to view so you could have the people okay with those increased themes PM you saying that they are okay with viewing those themes. Obvs have a place in the rules saying that it's a thing and you must be okay with viewing the themes but if someone not okay with them asks to get perms anyways then that's completely on them. Not the staff.

There would (obvs) be a more 'child-friendly' RP section for the ones not okay with viewing those themes. The ones that have access to the more mature section would have access to the child-friendly section as well but not the other way around.

Make sure you set up a hidden board for just staffy stuff so regular members can't see what's going on behind the scenes so you all can work in private when needed.

I might whip out some more suggestions later when I have some. :] Thanks for reading!
Mimifan101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me