The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Postby Wayward Sister » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:47 am

Can we get rare pets from Dashtag? Like into our aj or ajpw accounts?
Wayward Sister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Wayward Sister wrote:Can we get rare pets from Dashtag? Like into our aj or ajpw accounts?

No, Dash Tag is its own game, it's not connected to any other AJ games.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:26 pm

yess finally got my memberhsip!I have 185 diamonds now OWO 77 now that i bought all alpha armor sets
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sieglinde Slayer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Heyo kids, I'm in need of some opinions.

So, I really, really want an Alpha Sword and black Candy Cane Socks. According to the AJ Item Worth Wiki, an Alpha Sword is currently worth about 3 black longs, possibly less. black Socks are 4 black longs. I have a tan Headdress, which (also according to the wiki) is worth 7 black longs. I'm tempted to trade my Headdress away to get the items, however I'm starting to grow attached to my Headdress a bit. Should I trade it away to get the black longs I need for the items I want, or keep (miserably failing at) grinding for black longs to trade for them, and keep my Headdress?

If it helps, I'm starting to become bored with Animal Jam, and am %99.9 certain I will be canceling my membership for good, and therefore won't be able to use the Headdress. (by use I don't mean trading, I mean wearing it, putting it on mannequins, etc)
Sieglinde Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:54 pm

MakiMakappa wrote:Heyo kids, I'm in need of some opinions.

So, I really, really want an Alpha Sword and black Candy Cane Socks. According to the AJ Item Worth Wiki, an Alpha Sword is currently worth about 3 black longs, possibly less. black Socks are 4 black longs. I have a tan Headdress, which (also according to the wiki) is worth 7 black longs. I'm tempted to trade my Headdress away to get the items, however I'm starting to grow attached to my Headdress a bit. Should I trade it away to get the black longs I need for the items I want, or keep (miserably failing at) grinding for black longs to trade for them, and keep my Headdress?

If it helps, I'm starting to become bored with Animal Jam, and am %99.9 certain I will be canceling my membership for good, and therefore won't be able to use the Headdress. (by use I don't mean trading, I mean wearing it, putting it on mannequins, etc)

Well, if you really want the sword and socks right now, I'd say go for it. But, if you're sure you're just going to cancel your membership, then you could just wait until your membership runs out and trade for the items then.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sieglinde Slayer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Queenie! wrote:

Well, if you really want the sword and socks right now, I'd say go for it. But, if you're sure you're just going to cancel your membership, then you could just wait until your membership runs out and trade for the items then.

I suppose you're right, just one small problem.

I bought the 6 Month Membership as I wasn't thinking in advance, so I have to wait until late October for it to run out.
Sieglinde Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:16 pm

MakiMakappa wrote:
Queenie! wrote:

I bought the 6 Month Membership as I wasn't thinking in advance, so I have to wait until late October for it to run out.

Ohhh, I see. Well, hmm. You could still wait, but I don't know if the socks would stay the same or go up in value in that time. Is it that color headdress specifically that you're attached to, or just the fact that it's a headdress? Because you could trade down to a RIM headdress and some black longs, then trade some of the collars for the black socks now and keep the headdress until your membership runs out. The Alpha Sword isn't likely to go up in value, so you could always trade for it later.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sieglinde Slayer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Queenie! wrote:
MakiMakappa wrote:
Queenie! wrote:

Ohhh, I see. Well, hmm. You could still wait, but I don't know if the socks would stay the same or go up in value in that time. Is it that color headdress specifically that you're attached to, or just the fact that it's a headdress? Because you could trade down to a RIM headdress and some black longs, then trade some of the collars for the black socks now and keep the headdress until your membership runs out. The Alpha Sword isn't likely to go up in value, so you could always trade for it later.

I think its just the fact that its a Headdress that I'm slightly attached to it. I'm not really a huge fan of the color. And that is probably a good point about the Socks. I've never really liked RIM Headdresses either, so if I was to trade it I'd trade it for the black longs to trade for the items I want.
Sieglinde Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:48 pm

In that case I think it would be a better idea to just trade for the items you want now. You'll enjoy them more than the headdress in the long run.
Also, when you do trade, try to trade for things like beta tails, party hats, stuff like that. People will be more likely to accept those items than just black longs.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sieglinde Slayer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Queenie! wrote:In that case I think it would be a better idea to just trade for the items you want now. You'll enjoy them more than the headdress in the long run.
Also, when you do trade, try to trade for things like beta tails, party hats, stuff like that. People will be more likely to accept those items than just black longs.

I will keep that in mind, thank you.
Sieglinde Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me