My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Play! (Wolf Pack Pet Sim)

Postby tarantula » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Cheetah Chicken wrote:Yeah, I joined it days ago...

Awesome, what is your pack name? :>

the itsy bitsy spider . . .
tarantula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarantula » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:04 am

Bump!

tarantula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarantula » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:18 am

Bump!

tarantula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarantula » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:09 am

Bump!

tarantula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trenzalore » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Tbh I hate Wolf Play.. I joined a while back and was pretty active for a while, it was fun, because I had some free time at the beginning of my college semester when things were slow.. when they ramped up and I started getting less active, and one day browsing the forums, site rules and policies, etc, I learned that your account gets deleted if you are inactive for a few months. I made a thread asking that we get rid of that feature as a suggestion and had some pms with the admins, and they were actually really rude about it. I offered to fundraise and donate to make it worth their time to make it a feature, and I gave some examples of situations where players might lose their accounts where it wouldn't be their fault, but they didn't budge and didn't care at all. That's a game that some people pay real money to access certain features - you think there would be a recovery system for old accounts, a way to pay to make your account permanent, or something... but they have no care for paying or nonpaying players. As soon as your account gets to that 3 month period and it expires, even the coding is deleted so no amount of donations or pleading would get your stuff back. Needless to say, I let my account expire and never looked back. After learning this and being treated poorly by the site creator and admins, I have zero respect for the site or its staff and I would not recommend anyone with a life or self respect to play this game.
Lovingly Pro Choice
Really cool Taxidermy thread on CS, check it out https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=385397
Join Wolf Play with my referral code! I'm Trenzalore over there too. Message me on here if you join with my code and want a common pet from my trade group! :) My pack number is 289891
Trenzalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarantula » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:30 am

Trenzalore wrote:Tbh I hate Wolf Play.. I joined a while back and was pretty active for a while, it was fun, because I had some free time at the beginning of my college semester when things were slow.. when they ramped up and I started getting less active, and one day browsing the forums, site rules and policies, etc, I learned that your account gets deleted if you are inactive for a few months. I made a thread asking that we get rid of that feature as a suggestion and had some pms with the admins, and they were actually really rude about it. I offered to fundraise and donate to make it worth their time to make it a feature, and I gave some examples of situations where players might lose their accounts where it wouldn't be their fault, but they didn't budge and didn't care at all. That's a game that some people pay real money to access certain features - you think there would be a recovery system for old accounts, a way to pay to make your account permanent, or something... but they have no care for paying or nonpaying players. As soon as your account gets to that 3 month period and it expires, even the coding is deleted so no amount of donations or pleading would get your stuff back. Needless to say, I let my account expire and never looked back. After learning this and being treated poorly by the site creator and admins, I have zero respect for the site or its staff and I would not recommend anyone with a life or self respect to play this game.

That's not entirely true. Accounts do get deleted after an inactive period, however premium accounts never get deleted get deleted only after a whole year so that paying members are protected. I understand that it must have been frustrating to have your account deleted, but I understand why they need to clean up their servers to avoid account clutter as well.

Sorry to hear about your experience!
Last edited by tarantula on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

tarantula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarantula » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:18 am

Bump!