The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V11]

Postby obliviious » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Queenie! wrote:
snowfall; wrote:
Queenie! wrote:I literally just spend the last 20 minutes entering codes on a spare account just so I could buy bronze and silver bricks to trade to my main account so I could recycle them for gems. How the mighty have fallen. eue

There was this one month or so when I got over 100,000 gems it was from playing Forgotten Desert over and over again XD plus there was nothing in stores that I could spend them on! But ever since then I don’t play forgotten desert that much and my money is slowly going down rip. I only come on to buy stuff not to play adventures and get gems, just because I’m a bit bored of the game atm. I think I had at most 140,000+ (?) gems but now I have around 80,000 gems XP.

I'm at that point myself lol. Only reason I went through the trouble of getting gems that way is because I wanted to buy things in the New Years Party. I had over 1 million gems at one point, most of which I got from my obsessive playthroughs of the Lucky Clovers adventure. Buuuuuut that was a couple years ago at this point, so I'd just been coasting on those gems until now. rip

Since I don't really play anymore I've recycled alot so I have 44,396 gems
.........................♥ ♡ ♥
.....|| australian || she/her || capricorn ||
╔═════════════════════════════╗
...always open to pms or any messages x
╚═════════════════════════════╝
..........|| credit || my trade thread ||
.........................♥ ♡ ♥
obliviious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:52 pm

unimpressed wrote:
unimpressed wrote:
unimpressed wrote:Hello! I was wondering what the following is worth!:

Sword and Sheild: black and lightning bolt
Rare Pumpkin Throne
Rare Floor Lamp
Rare Table with Orb
Tea cups (pink & blue)
Tea Pot( pink)
Bird Feeder (Pink and Orgianal)
Black Recangualr coffee table
Jammer Anthem
Old Spooky Bones
Dandelion Patch
2014 firework
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Would anyone be willing to trade a long pink collar, a long green collar, and add small
for a long purple collar? Someone finally traded a good collar for my New Years rare top hat and
I'm pretty surprised about it. I plan to do a giveaway here soon if I can trade down or equal with
my long purple. Thanks!!!
ImageImage
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xianlany » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:13 am

snowfall; wrote:
Queenie! wrote:I literally just spend the last 20 minutes entering codes on a spare account just so I could buy bronze and silver bricks to trade to my main account so I could recycle them for gems. How the mighty have fallen. eue

There was this one month or so when I got over 100,000 gems it was from playing Forgotten Desert over and over again XD plus there was nothing in stores that I could spend them on! But ever since then I don’t play forgotten desert that much and my money is slowly going down rip. I only come on to buy stuff not to play adventures and get gems, just because I’m a bit bored of the game atm. I think I had at most 140,000+ (?) gems but now I have around 80,000 gems XP.

Ah same, I used to only have a nm account and I would play so much return hard (my wolf ended up being level 24). I got over a million gems from that but sadly I have no room and there's not much for nonmembers these days so they're all just sitting there on my account now :lol: How I wish I could transfer diamonds and gems...
xianlany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigresplayz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:45 am

I got 300,000 gems from lucky clovers adventure last March
Now i'm at like 70,000 :( Welp gotta play it 100 times again this year!
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:11 am

Hi everyone!
    I recently got membership as I'm trying to get back into AJ, then I realized all my "good items" are gone, as I gave them away.

Oh well. RIP me (x

edit;; i actually still have my lion mane! are those still worth anything? if so, would anyone like to trade for it?

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dakoda » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:32 am

Aaaa does anyone have any advice on how to get 'back' into Aj?
I'd been on the game since 2012(or 13??) and I was obsessed with it until the eagle adventure and such came out then I quit, then I came back but only played during the summer for some reason, but this summer I played in the beginning then ended up quitting rather quickly. I'm not sure if that's a matter of age or something, but I used to have a lot of fun and such drawing and trading on it, I had a lot of pretty good items (if they are good anymore, I believe I have a LP HD, all color longs, some wrists, beta tail(s?) etc) but even with that I just can't get myself to enjoy it as of right now.
Dakoda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyanine » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:41 am

So what do y’all think about bows and arrows not coming back? (Someone peeked in the game files somehow and confirmed it wasn’t returning a week or two ago, and... yeah)
nyanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:43 am

Dakoda wrote:Aaaa does anyone have any advice on how to get 'back' into Aj?
I'd been on the game since 2012(or 13??) and I was obsessed with it until the eagle adventure and such came out then I quit, then I came back but only played during the summer for some reason, but this summer I played in the beginning then ended up quitting rather quickly. I'm not sure if that's a matter of age or something, but I used to have a lot of fun and such drawing and trading on it, I had a lot of pretty good items (if they are good anymore, I believe I have a LP HD, all color longs, some wrists, beta tail(s?) etc) but even with that I just can't get myself to enjoy it as of right now.

LP HD's I believe are still really good! Longs are still of course everyone's favorites!

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inspiration. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:07 am

Could anyone tell me what Red dragon wings are worth (in AJ desktop items) on AJPW? I was told a black long when I traded for them but i'd like to double check...

And would anyone like to offer?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, i'm Bella!
I love Hamilton,Heathers,
DEH and just musicals
in general! I love to read
and write. I gift people
a lot! ^w^
writing |trades | my auction

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
inspiration.

My pets