Dragon Village Collection

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: [Refer me, get WL pets & items!] Dragon Village Collecti

Postby Vacant » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:53 pm

katherine7114 wrote:
jinbad wrote:
katherine7114 wrote:Is there a way to help each other out on here get dragons we'd love for ones others don't have maybe?

By "on here" do you mean in this forum? I suppose you could make a post asking for a trade/dragon, though I don't know how much attention it'd get. What are you looking for? I could try to breed you something!

I'm not sure all I dont have still lol
Currently the xmas tree dragon though.... lol

im going to warn you now, the tree form has a pull rate of .06% overall
it's an extremely predatory event and a lot of the community has been protesting this event on the discord, the official forums, and through reviews/support tickets/in game chat and submitting reports to korean oversight agencies that monitor gacha games.

there's speculation that Highbrow broke Korean law by hiding the extremely low pull rates and not disclosing them.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinbad » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:46 pm

Paro wrote:
katherine7114 wrote:I'm not sure all I dont have still lol

it's an extremely predatory event and a lot of the community has been protesting this event on the discord, the official forums, and through reviews/support tickets/in game chat and submitting reports to korean oversight agencies that monitor gacha games.

there's speculation that Highbrow broke Korean law by hiding the extremely low pull rates and not disclosing them.

Re: breaking the law: I think I found what is being referred to here, and unfortunately I don't think that law applies right now - it's set to apply in February. D: Here's the link to an article I found: https://www.pocketgamer.biz/news/82683/ ... le-stores/

But yeah, I thought the xmas dragon tree form would get a major boost during this time, but finding out what the rate actually was and seeing people burn thousands of gems without a single one... Horrible. I can't believe they thought this was a good idea, honestly.

They made a statement about an hour ago or so apologizing about it, which can be read here: https://community-withhive-com.translat ... r_pto=wapp

TLDR: There's going to be a guaranteed xmas dragon tree form when you pull 100 times, and this is applied retroactively, meaning all of your pulls across the event will count. It's certainly something, but man, 100 pulls is still a lot and what about the people who spent 10k+? (i've seen it) They're going to have 10+ xmas dragon tree forms just... sitting there.

I feel like they should give diamond refunds, honestly.
on hiatus~
jinbad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katherine7114 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:15 am

jinbad wrote:
Paro wrote:
katherine7114 wrote:I'm not sure all I dont have still lol

Re: breaking the law: I think I found what is being referred to here, and unfortunately I don't think that law applies right now - it's set to apply in February. D: Here's the link to an article I found: https://www.pocketgamer.biz/news/82683/ ... le-stores/

But yeah, I thought the xmas dragon tree form would get a major boost during this time, but finding out what the rate actually was and seeing people burn thousands of gems without a single one... Horrible. I can't believe they thought this was a good idea, honestly.

They made a statement about an hour ago or so apologizing about it, which can be read here: https://community-withhive-com.translat ... r_pto=wapp

TLDR: There's going to be a guaranteed xmas dragon tree form when you pull 100 times, and this is applied retroactively, meaning all of your pulls across the event will count. It's certainly something, but man, 100 pulls is still a lot and what about the people who spent 10k+? (i've seen it) They're going to have 10+ xmas dragon tree forms just... sitting there.

I feel like they should give diamond refunds, honestly.

I spent around $80+...... to still not get one so over 200 pulls, so I'm only gonna get two xmas trees for all I did..... and I will get then even though I did pulls before the 28th right?
katherine7114

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinbad » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:54 pm

katherine7114 wrote:I spent around $80+...... to still not get one so over 200 pulls, so I'm only gonna get two xmas trees for all I did..... and I will get then even though I did pulls before the 28th right?

Yes, and you'll get them in egg boxes, so you'll probably be able to sell them to other players to get back some of the diamonds used if you wanted.
on hiatus~
jinbad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katherine7114 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:02 pm

jinbad wrote:
katherine7114 wrote:I spent around $80+...... to still not get one so over 200 pulls, so I'm only gonna get two xmas trees for all I did..... and I will get then even though I did pulls before the 28th right?

Yes, and you'll get them in egg boxes, so you'll probably be able to sell them to other players to get back some of the diamonds used if you wanted.

Maybe keep one and sell one honestly lol
katherine7114

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katherine7114 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:28 am

Or I got a pair, keep the pair, breed them, and sell of kiddos?
katherine7114

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katherine7114 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:31 am

Realize I can't do that lol gonna post the male and keep the female. Breed the female and hopefully get one egg from her in time to put up for offers.

Edit: these eggs aren't even being sold for a fraction of what I lost...... 1.5k gems sold. I spent around 5-7k gems.....
katherine7114

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katherine7114 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:11 pm

jinbad wrote:
katherine7114 wrote:Is there a way to help each other out on here get dragons we'd love for ones others don't have maybe?

By "on here" do you mean in this forum? I suppose you could make a post asking for a trade/dragon, though I don't know how much attention it'd get. What are you looking for? I could try to breed you something!

I made a forum!, I need to work on editing some more so everyone can ask on there, but I'll have a post after my 3 saying that it is open to all! ^^ all to post what their looking for ^^

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4928716
katherine7114

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Candilicious » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:37 am

Hi, I had joined 3 days ago but I didn't wanna post until I played for at least a few days. I think I did the link correctly? I go by I think CandiWolf or Candilicious on there. I do not know how to check my username as I'm still trying to figure everything out. I have just evolved my second adult dragon earlier today.

I am really enjoying this game. It's quite fun but a bit confusing with all the buttons lol.
Candi ❥ Adult ❥ Any Pronouns
Hiya, I'm Candi. I returned after a long time.
I am a writer, artist and coder in my free
time. My user ID is 1025082

About meTradeArt Shop

Sig/pfp art ©
Candilicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Village Collection

Postby uwuhowdy » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:22 am

I looooooove DVC!

Seriously, I think I might be an addict at this point. In 20 more min. I'll be able to qualify one of my Spicas for Dawn. I've even started walking more because I have Stroll turned on to grow my dragons. If anyone wants to add me, my user is the same as on here :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
* ~ *TH * ~ *
uwuhowdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me