UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog

Postby beemo » Thu May 11, 2017 6:35 am

Why did you chose your username?: I love BMO from Adventure Time.
Share a little something about yourself: I'm honestly pretty lame, haha. Does that count?
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I already have one, honestly. But this would really help my goals on this website, which is to get a complete item and pet collection.
What are your plans?: I would auction/trade it off for pets and items I need.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I mostly just play Xbox and Steam, but I do occasionally get on Eldemore and Flightrising! I do have a dA account, but don't use it often.
Other: Thanks a ton for the opportunity. :3
beemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 1st

Postby Geist » Thu May 11, 2017 6:39 am

Why did you chose your username?: I didnt like my old Name anymore. I used it almost everywhere on games in the Internet. So i was looking for a new Name, which is easy to remember. Tadaaaaa! Plus I hardly write on the Forums. So "Ghost" (thats what my Name means) was/is perfectly fine.
Share a little something about yourself:
I really like music by the american singer "Voltaire"
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Like many others I am trying to get a full collection of cs pets :)
What are your plans?: Keeping it and being happy to own one. I am only trading doubles so it will stay in my locked collection.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I used to be on deviantart because of a friend. I never draw myself, just enjoy other peoples pictures
Other: Thank you for this opportunity :)
I walk the maze of moments
but everywhere I turn to
beginns a new beginning
but never finds a finish
I walk to the horizon
and there I find another
it all seems so surprising
and then I find that I know

You go there you're gone forever
I go there I'll lose my way
if we stay here we're not together
Anywhere is...

Enya - Anywhere
Geist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bugs » Thu May 11, 2017 6:50 am

Why did you chose your username?: Well, Bugs is one of my nicknames at home. I don't really know where it came from but hey, it's pretty unique c:
Share a little something about yourself: I LOVE cats. I have 2 at home called Lola and Haribo and I'e had them for 7 years <3 they are really fat and fluffy but they are my children. I also have a MAJORRRR crush on Cole Sprouse.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Because who doesn't to be honest! I also really like the design of the pup and I joined in 2010 and it came out in 2010 so maybe it is meant to be :lol:
What are your plans?: I would keep it forever or trading it for something else? I don't really know to be honest.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: no not really.. I just watch riverdale all the time.
Other: YOU ARE SO GENEROUS WHAT THE HECK. Thank you so much for doing this and letting us have the chance to win this pup! <3

hey i'm bugs c:
always up for a chat
i like cats
Bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupzee » Thu May 11, 2017 7:03 am

Well, I've been using this username for a while; when I first came up with it, my thought process was basically:
puppies -> pupeez -> pupzee. So basically, it stems from my love of dogs, I just needed to put an interesting twist on the word!

I'm going to college for a degree in veterinary medicine with the hopes of one day owning my own practice as well as an animal sanctuary! It's my lifelong dream to save as many animals as I can, so that would be one way of achieving my dreams c:

The UR Tiger is such a beautiful pet! The color scheme is gorgeous and reminiscent of the sunset (which I love), and the contrast of the bright blue eyes is stunning! The single floppy ear is way too precious, too! ;; Overall, the dog is just gorgeous and I'd love to finally own one of my own!

I would definitely keep her and dress her up to the best of my ability! I don't think I'd ever trade her away because I would most likely never get another one, so yeah, I'd be keeping her <3

I watched you on deviantart (I'm pupzee on there, although I'm not really active on dA)! I used to play on more petsites, but atm I just go on CS and gpxplus c:

I'd just like to say thank you so much! This is super duper generous of you to do <3
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 ─
─ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢❜𝐦 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 ─

⋆ 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⋆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
• she/her • 1d • bts •
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
─ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 ─
─ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫
☀ 𝒄 𝒓 𝒆 𝒂 𝒕 𝒊 𝒐 𝒏 ☀
pupzee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Thu May 11, 2017 7:48 am

Why did you chose your username?:
I wanted a pokemon username and what's better than a dunsparce?
I'm studying both zoology and psychology at the moment. No clue where this will get me, but they're both huge interests of mine
Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
To trade for FlightRising gems! I could get so many gened genones with it ;u;
What are your plans?:
^^
Do you play another game/deviantart?:
Flightrising mainly, do have an inactive DA which is Ankhacrossing
Other:
Thanks for hosting this! Never thought I'd see a UR Tiger giveaway~

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroz » Thu May 11, 2017 7:51 am

Why did you chose your username?:
Zoroz was the name of the first full fleshed character I ever made! It makes them really special to me so on a few sites I chose that name.
I've adored creating things as long as I can remember. As a kid I'd take trash (like a plastic cover that headphones come in) and turn it into a landscape.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
I adore them! Aside from the Dark Pink Shima B-Wolf, the UR Tiger is my favorite pet~
What are your plans?:
I'd keep them until the day I no longer like to play this.
Do you play another game/deviantart?:
I play on Waja's and have a deviantart but I don't go on deviantart a lot. Or at all really.
Other:
Thank you so much for the giveaway! I followed you on deviantart, my names sy-necdoche on there :) Good luck everyone, and hope everyone has a good day~
Feel free to message me about anything! I love to talk.

Zoroz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 am

Why did you chose your username?: well I change it quite frequently because I get bored of them, but I chose my current one, Øcëäñ•mïst, because I love the ocean and... mist... and yeah pretty much ;)
Share a little something about yourself: I'm an only girl in a family of 4 older brothers and one died before I was born. I love dance, art, and writing, I'm a bit of a book worm and I am not athletic what so ever. Ahhh, umm I have 2 dogs that I love very much, Spartacus and Thor. That's basically it, I'm not that interesting
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I want the UR tiger because it's one of my biggest dreamies and because I'm trying to work up the list. I absolutely love the design and basically everything about it.
What are your plans?: I would probably keep it such it's a huge honor, but after a while trade it for some other dreamies
Do you play another game/deviantart?: nope, I don't
Other:
thank you so much for this opportunity and good luck to everyone ❤️
Last edited by |Cornelius| on Thu May 11, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dimstars » Thu May 11, 2017 7:58 am

Why did you chose your username?: Because last year i really liked stars, and i liked dim lights. So Dimstars was the name that was born out of it. I don't use this user anymore sadly, but i enjoy it very much.
Share a little something about yourself: I LOVE art, it is my passion, and i could draw for days on end if i really wanted to. I currently do commissions for small prices on another game, but i soon hope to expand that to CS and other sites.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: This would be my first UR or any rarity other than UC pet, sadiknow- But i also absolutely love its design, its an absolutely gorgeous creature.
What are your plans?: I will hold onto this pet and not trade it for a while, it would be my first UR and something i would hold closely to my heart until i leave CS.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: i have a Deviantart! http://sashathecloud.deviantart.com/
Other: Thank you for doing this instead of auctioning it off, or holding onto it. It's truly kind of you. I'm sure whoever wins this will be absolutely happy, and everyone else is happy with there pets. Best regards to you uwu
I'm to lazy tøø make one of these
All you need is: My DA
Dimstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Thu May 11, 2017 7:59 am

Why did you chose your username?: Well, due to a old forgotten lore from a game me and my wife used to play is how I got my nickname here. Though one day I will change it. One day
Share a little something about yourself: I am a married man who enjoys online gaming. I have a younger brother and 2 kids. I enjoy spending time with my step kids and taking them out. My hobbies are horseback riding, gaming, reading from time to time, and much more
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: The ur tiger dog is major dream of mine to own. The patterns and the color matches almost perfect to a irl tiger. The perfect dog sits here waiting for a home and I hope that I can be the one who takes her in
What are your plans?: My plan for her is to keep her. I do not intend to flaunt her in front of those who can't afford one but to show them that their dreams are possible with enough determination. She will have a monthly dress up and a holiday dress up for each month and holiday.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play Flight Rising, Mycena Cave, pokemon(Fan games and Original Games), Modern Warfare, xbox 360, and much more
Other: Thank you for giving everyone a chance to win this pet. You are truly blessed
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UR Tiger Dog Giveaway ✮ Galactia's Entry

Postby galactia » Thu May 11, 2017 8:32 am

"

Username // Galactia

Hiya! My name [well, user-name] is Galactia. I haven't had it for the whole time I've been on chicken smoothie, though, only part of it. It started back in 2014, when I was first introduced to the game. Back then, I didn't really have any creativity or imagination, and so I just called myself 'cheeky477'. I used that username for, well, a long time. However at the end of 2014, I found myself getting very, very bored of the game. And that's why I quit. I then was un-active for a whole year and a half. I didn't even lay a finger on it up until mid 2016, where I finally decided to return. But since I'd been gone for so long, I'd missed out on so many pets, including this one //

As soon as I returned, I began looking through the archives to see what I had missed while I was gone. I was scrolling though the 2015 store pet section - when I saw this. I loved every-thing about this pet so much - I wanted to have it. It then became a dreamie and my goal to get it. Unfortunately, since I'd been gone, my knowledge and memory of trading had all screwed up, and I didn't know what was or wasn't fair. Therefore, I spent many of my days sending trades and just having them cancelled. I was considering just giving up, but just as I was, someone finally worked out a deal with me. I was absolutely stoked, I mean, I'd finally gotten my dream pet! A little while later, I had decided it was time to change my username, and what better way then to have one that represented my dream pet? I then went through, looking at my options. A few of them were 'Galaxies' or 'Galatic Skies', but I finally decided to settle on the one I loved most [and wasn't already taken] - Galactia. ♥

When Did You Join // April 3rd, 2014, 4:57 pm

As stated above, I joined in 2014, though have only been playing for just over half that time. It was after quitting animal jam [that's a story for another time]. My friend first introduced me to it, and I was hooked as soon as I started! It was a bit of a rough beginning, as I didn't have many good pets at all, but I finally manged to trade up to a stable position. A couple of my other friends joined, too,and it was so much fun all playing together. Later in the year they all began to stop playing, and so did I. I'd just lost all interest in the game. Over a year later I came back, and well, I'd forgotten my password. I tried to many ways to retrieve it, and finally succeeded. That was about this time last year, and I have been playing [almost] non-stop since. ♥

Something About Me // Horses

I love horses. Like, more than anything [with some exceptions, obviously]. It all started a little over a year ago, in February 2016. It was was birthday, however it unfortunately collided with school camp. So, off I went, yet another year celebrating my birthday away from home. On the camp, we went out to a spot in the country. There were so many horses there. I didn't really care at first, but my friends were all crazy about it. They all knew so much about horses, and spent as much time as they could hanging out with them. I felt almost left out, in a way, and so I decided to start riding. Straight after arriving home from camp I asked my mum whether I could go. And, to my surprise, she said yes. It turned out that she used to go riding, and still had all of her gear, so I got to use her helmet and boots. I then went on my first lesson, and wow, it was amazing. I rode a horse named Frosty who is an Appaloosa mare. She was quite lazy, but I didn't mind as I was just starting out and didn't really need to go fast.

Throughout the time I have been riding, I have been on many different horses and had many different instructors. One of my favorite horses was one named Paddy. He was incredible, always following exactly what you told him to do and was super easy to ride. Unfortunately, one day, he was gone. He just disappeared and I have never seen him since [he didn't run away, I assume his owner just moved and took him along]. Honestly, I was devastated. He was the first horse that I cantered on without stirrups, and he made it so easy for me to learn. I have been riding for over a year now, and honestly, it's the most fun I have ever had. I have fallen off once, after I was [basically forced] to ride a pony that was too small for me. He bolted, bucking, and eventually threw me off. But it was okay, I got over it, and I kept on riding. ♥

[Everything I have written after this will be a lot shorter, I am leaving somewhere soon and do not have time to elaborate].

Why The UR Tiger // For a Friend

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't because of it's rarity [but hey, that's why most people want it]. Fortunately, it's not the only reason I'd like to be the new owner of it. I had a friend who was recently hacked. I was the one to show her the game and help her get most of the pets, so it's hurts me to see what happened to her. She has been considering quitting, as almost all of her pets are gone. I'd really love the UR tiger to trade down for more lists, hopefully to give to her. I don't want her to quit, as she's always been there for me. She also thinks that it was me who hacked her, as we are friends and she thinks I know her password. I've tried to tell her it wasn't me, and she says she trusts me, but she still doesn't talk to me. I feel like she is still determined that it was me, and so I want to make it up to her by giving her something of great quality, like this. ♥

Plans For It // Trade Down

As stated above, I would like to trade down the UR Tiger for a greater quantity of lists. I would then give some of them away to a friend who was recently hacked, to stop her from quitting. The other lists I'd either use for trading, or keep them until I quit and then give them away to other people who deserve them. ♥

Any Other Games // N/A

I've played animal jam for a while, but I've since lost interest and so I'm not sure that counts. I have also been considering joining Devian Art, but that hasn't happened yet. Other than that, I spend all my computer time on either Chicken Smoothie or Youtube. ♥

Other //Thank You!

Honestly, I don't expect you to read this all. In fact you are probably thinking 'Why did this person write so much?'.
    Well, frankly, I don't know. I guess I just got carried away and forgot this was a raffle, haha. Anyway, thank you so much for doing this and taking me into consideration. I hope that the winner takes good care of the precious bab! ♥

Last edited by galactia on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   [gala] ‎[she/her] [pisces ♓︎]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★
    ❝ when something bad happens, you have
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎three choices; ‎ ‎you can let it define you,
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎destroy you, or let it strengthen you ❞

═════════════════╦════════════
    i love all trades! ‎ ♡ ‎ ‎        ‎   ‎    ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ my art ‎ ♡
    ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎⮡ ‎ ‎ send me a trade here   ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎   ‎‎ ‎ ‎⮡ ‎ coming soon!
galactia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me