BronzeHorse | New game in development

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: My new game! (In development)

Postby Malleo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Oh I want to help!!!! I'd love to be a supporter, or moderator, things like that. I'm good at science, I can create some genetic information for you. If you give me every piece of info involving the genetics you want, I can most likely develop a plan for you.

Say that maybe 3/10 thoroughbreds carry a recessive trait for a pure black coat. I can crunch some numbers and maybe even develop an algorithm for the percentage of traits, rarity, and outcome chance. So maybe 25% of quarter horses carry a recessive for black hooves (just an example), and you had 300 horses made so far, 75 of those can be pinned with the gene. If a player were to match up with a quarter horse with the recessive, and their horse had the recessive, it would produce that trait. I'm not good at coding, but I can probably figure out how to make a code linked to the horses with certain traits that will let us know when they match with another, so we can implement the hidden outcome.

WOW, sorry for all that! I'm just really excited.
Malleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:01 pm

herbamater wrote:Oh I want to help!!!! I'd love to be a supporter, or moderator, things like that. I'm good at science, I can create some genetic information for you. If you give me every piece of info involving the genetics you want, I can most likely develop a plan for you.

Say that maybe 3/10 thoroughbreds carry a recessive trait for a pure black coat. I can crunch some numbers and maybe even develop an algorithm for the percentage of traits, rarity, and outcome chance. So maybe 25% of quarter horses carry a recessive for black hooves (just an example), and you had 300 horses made so far, 75 of those can be pinned with the gene. If a player were to match up with a quarter horse with the recessive, and their horse had the recessive, it would produce that trait. I'm not good at coding, but I can probably figure out how to make a code linked to the horses with certain traits that will let us know when they match with another, so we can implement the hidden outcome.

WOW, sorry for all that! I'm just really excited.

Oh my. I think I just shed a tear (of joy). XD That is quite a bit to work on right there. Tomorrow I am going to make a plan sheet with my father for the game, so I will PM you about all the genetics then. :) I am SO glad you are excited about this! I hope you won't be disappointed. <3
Last edited by squonkasaurusrex on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh, I don't know! But isn't it nice? Not to know. Ugh. You're not a victim. Not a target. Not just one night it's better to forget.

Eve/Nakaru/Trilobitemeat/Squonk | Adult | They/Them
Art Shop | Art Gallery

...But then... whatever in the world could you be?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 pm

You guys. I am seriously about to cry of joy about the support I am getting. Even just a few people is enough to set me over the edge. I will be adding names and links to the promo page tomorrow. Right now I am finishing up the Irish Cob/draft hair. ^^

Oh, I don't know! But isn't it nice? Not to know. Ugh. You're not a victim. Not a target. Not just one night it's better to forget.

Art Shop | Art Gallery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGiantWolf14 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:52 pm

I'm DEFINITELY going to play this when it's out! I'm not very good with coding or anything at the moment so I wouldn't be much help. But I know a great site where you can learn HTML and JavaScript and XML. Here's the link: https://www.w3schools.com/

I hope it turns out like you want! I've been waiting for a good breeding SIM game. ^^
TheGiantWolf14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghiaccio » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:58 pm

could i maby be an artist for cats? and i could help make larger teir horses like if you breed 2 to get a better teir horse like with horns and wings if you could provide a base you would want them adding too because im trash at horses like i could made starsign horses for like leo ect, (you would'nt need to colour the base i would :)) pm me if you will give me a chance :)
i will most definately play this game and i hope it kicks off!
Last edited by Ghiaccio on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Caŋ ɣɔu track ɛm, Mɛlɔŋɛ?~
ϟ Ghia |♐︎||They/Them ϟ
Enby Lesbian
Feel free to dm- I don't bite.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
♡Mel♡
current obsessions
↓↓↓
Jjba (pt5&6)
Madcom
Oc creating/
worldbuilding

xxxxxxxx

Ghiaccio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Thank you for your interest! I will take a look at that site. :) I am hoping to take coding classes, so this will be a great start! :D
Just saying that you are interested is a lot of help! It inspires me to keep on working on this game. <3

Art Shop | Art Gallery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:01 pm

I'm currently learning html coding, so if that's any help I could try to get some basics done. But I'm guessing that'll be wayyyy in the future?
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:02 pm

tigerkittyfrost123 wrote:could i maby be an artist for cats? and i could help make larger teir horses like if you breed 2 to get a better teir horse like with horns and wings if you could provide a base you would want them adding too because im trash at horses like i could made starsign horses for like leo ect, (you would'nt need to colour the base i would :)) pm me if you will give me a chance :)
i will most definately play this game and i hope it kicks off!

I will PM you in a moment. <3

Art Shop | Art Gallery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:04 pm

~Phantom wrote:I'm currently learning html coding, so if that's any help I could try to get some basics done. But I'm guessing that'll be wayyyy in the future?

Oh my! You guys are posting FAST! Right now I am actually getting the final layout done. The game is actually becoming somewhat close to being ready for coding. <3 I will message you about that offer when the game is ready for some coding. <3

Art Shop | Art Gallery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Evee4ever228 wrote:
~Phantom wrote:I'm currently learning html coding, so if that's any help I could try to get some basics done. But I'm guessing that'll be wayyyy in the future?

Oh my! You guys are posting FAST! Right now I am actually getting the final layout done. The game is actually becoming somewhat close to being ready for coding. <3 I will message you about that offer when the game is ready for some coding. <3

Sure ;) I'll be ready, coding is such a pain dont you think xD *Quite fun though*
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me