UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 1st

Postby itssaero » Thu May 11, 2017 4:40 am

Why did you chose your username? :
I am a big Steven Universe fan and my favourite character is Lapis Lazuli

Share a little something about yourself:
I love art, mlp, warrior cats and furries! I also have an obsession with making fursonas

Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
I have never owned an OMG SO RARE before, and I think this pet is a really good one to own :)

What are your plans? :
To own an OMGSORARE pet or a list pet, so I would definetly be keeping this pet if I won!

Other:
Thank you so much for this opportunity
itssaero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkingShadow » Thu May 11, 2017 4:52 am

Why did you chose your username?: I have a black horse named WalkingShadow and I just think it matches my caracter as well. (Although he's only called "Shadow" ^^)
Share a little something about yourself: I love animals, nature, being outside. I am addicted to the summer although we have 4 seasons here. I finsish the school within 2 months. I play soccer and enjoy almost every kind of sports. I like to read, write, draw and dance. Hip-Hop is a big part of my life.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Cats are my favorite animals and I admire their bigger relatives extremly. They are so wild, beautiful and majestic. Therefore I really love the design of the UR Tiger, not just the stripes and the soft red, but also the three tails since they give him something mysterious.
What are your plans?: I am not going to give him away/trade/auction him in foreseeable future, but I can't promise to keep him forever
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I used to play Fur-Villa
Other: I really love your profile picutre, it reminds me of the butterfly-effect and therefore of Life is strange. And thank you for this give-away of course <3

Image[/center]
WalkingShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainWingThing » Thu May 11, 2017 4:53 am

Why did you chose your username?:
My username is based off of my two RainWing ocs, and since both are hybrids I added the "thing" part because you when you don't know what something is called, you kinda just call it a thing.
A fact about myself: I've always been fascinated by forensic science and that's what my dream job is
I want a UR Tiger so I can get either my dreamie or my friend's dreamies uvu
What are your plans?:
Plans for it, to get a dreamie for anyone c:
Do you play another game/deviantart?:
I have a DeviantArt, I have a FR account, and I play Geometry Dash
My user is RainWingThing for all of them ^-^
Other:
Thank you so much for this opportunity! It's very kind of you!
its real yeehaw hours up at arby's
she/her ♡ aro/ace

RainWingThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOrchid » Thu May 11, 2017 5:13 am

Why did you chose your username?: Orchids are one of my favorite flowers, so I decided to name myself after a specific type of orchid called the lady orchid.

Share a little something about yourself: I simply adore animals! I have several guinea pigs and a dog named Roxie. I also love to play games, watch youtube, and write/make characters! I'm also a lowkey fanatic for OUAT.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It would be my first OMG so rare, and it's one of my goals to have atleast one!

What are your plans?: I'll put it in my favorites pet group and probably dress it up! I wouldn't trade/auction/sell it, however if I ever decide to quit CS (which shouldn't be anytime soon!) I'll make sure to give it to someone that will cherish it just as much!

Do you play another game/deviantart?: I don't have a deviantart currently, however I uset to a few years ago. (Forgot the name of it.) I also play on a few other websites such as lucky lapine and ovipets. You'll most likely find me playing a game on steam or origin though.

Other: Thank you so much for this opportunity! c:
LadyOrchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elettra » Thu May 11, 2017 5:24 am

It's a weird/funny story! So when I was first joining CS, I had no clue what to name myself, and I started looking around my room for inspiration. Long story short, there was a spraybottle on my desk, and bam! My username was born. c: I'm still not 100% sure why there was a spraybottle on my desk, but oh well. xD

I speak 3 languages (English, Spanish, and Hebrew), and I love learning new ones. : ) I plan on learning German, but I need to find the time!

Ever since I joined CS, I adored the UR tiger. About a year and a half after I started playing, I decided to quit and gave away most of my pets. ^^ I decided to return after years of hiatus, but I've had a really difficult time regaining my old collection! I've done pretty well restoring it, but I do miss it quite a bit. <3 I never had a UR tiger before, but it was my most sought after pet! c: I absolutely adore the designs, and my OC (Axel) has a design that is a mix of a tiger and a peacock design, so it would be a dream come true to have the tiger. :')

What are your plans?:

I would save the UR Tiger, and try to dress him up like my OC. :')

I kind of play Flight Rising, although I just joined about a month ago and am still trying to figure out how it works! xD

Other:

Thank you so much for this incredible opportunity! I want to wish everyone the best of luck <3 : )
Elettra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlpacaMannara » Thu May 11, 2017 5:41 am

I would like to partecipate, please

Because it's fun. It means "wereAlpaca" in Italian. If something like a fullmoon with an epic transformation could ever happen to me, it would be something stupid like this.

An Italian girl who loves her fantasy world of books, videogames, drawings, movies and D&D. This is my little garden of cute fellas, my best friend brought me here. My animal spirit totems are the Kiwi, the Sloth and the Alpaca.

Because it's beautiful and the striped pattern reminds me something elegant and strong at the same time.
I may be wrong, but I don't really pay much attention to the "value" of a pet, as to its beauty. This said, it's strange thinking of me having something so rare.

What are your plans?:
I surely want to make him comfortable among my most beautiful pets, but it could be also a sweet gift to someone very special...

I'm often on Deviantart, though my tablet is enjoying a very long rest.

Other:
Thank you for the opportunity of course! And for encourage somewhat sharing in the community.

Thank you!
AlpacaMannara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n o k i a. » Thu May 11, 2017 5:47 am

why did you chose your username?: --
    share a little something about yourself: i'm an artist and i love my kitties more than actual people
    why do you want an UR Tiger?: i've always loved the design of the ur tiger and i'd love to own one!
    what are your plans?: to keep them, of course! i'd never trade away such a cutie! ;w;
    do you play another game/deviantart?: i play flight rising sometimes, but i'm not really active there anymore
    other: thank you so much! good luck everyone! <3 i followed you on da because your art is super pretty and i love your style! also supporting the thread by linking it in my siggy!

edit: i just changed my username to hazel. i chose this username because i like the way it sounds and it's very pretty!
Last edited by n o k i a. on Sat May 13, 2017 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
{ 𝚗 𝚘 𝚔 𝚒 𝚊 ./ 𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 / 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 }
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello! the name's nokia, but you can call me kia if you'd like.
if you ever need someone to talk to for whatever reason, i'm
always here! just leave a message after the " beep! "
n o k i a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:00 am

Because I love black canary she is my idol!
I love all animals (apart from spiders) and believe animals should not be abused just like humans shouldn't be abused either.
Like I said I love all animals but the tiger is one of my favourites and plus the fact it is a list makes me love and want it more!
What are your plans?:
I'll probably keep her forever or until I quit anyway (but that won't be any time soon)
Do you play another game/deviantart?: no I don't, chicken smoothie of the only online game I play.
Other:
I do not believe I am a sore loser so I won't be angry if I don't get this beauty.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity!
Last edited by INDIG0 on Tue May 16, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Thu May 11, 2017 6:04 am

Why did you chose your username?: My name in real life is Misty! :)
Share a little something about yourself: I am female from the UK. I love horse riding, listening to music. Currently studying engineering and computing at a college 2 hours from my house!
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Pretty little things. I traded mine away to get my other dreamies as well as to get a friend a pet she wanted. I'd love one to keep now!
What are your plans?: To keep the cutie!
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play Horse Isle, Eldemore, Horse Academy 3D *FB Game* and I do have Deviantart
Other: Thank you for this amazing chance!
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishyviolet » Thu May 11, 2017 6:20 am

Why did you chose your username?: When I was three, I made an account on an old game called Webkinz(I don't play anymore obviously). I needed a username, so I looked around the room I was in for inspiration. I saw a stuffed leopard called violet and a little tiny fish towel. And thus, Fishyviolet was born!(I never changed my user and it's never taken or anything)
Share a little something about yourself: Heyo! I'm Fishyviolet, but you can call me Fishy. I love cats and I love to draw traditionally, but my digital art skills are lackluster. My friend recently introduced me to CS and I'm really sad I didn't join a year or so earlier because the Space Event pets are absolutely fabulous. I collect PPS cats, and outside of CS, I have a grey cat called Ash and I love her with all my heart <3 My least favorite subject is math, My favorite book series is warrior cats, and my favorite movie is Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. I do not approve of Spirit Riding free >:( and I noticed you misspelled "choose" as "chose' in the first line.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I'd like the Tiger because it is really pretty(I love dogs with multiple tails)and it would be my first ever UR pet and my first pet rarer than a rare *quickly check rarity of dog* HOE SHOOT ITs an oMGSR! dies
What are your plans?: With the doggo? I'd probably keep it as a trophy of your kindness, a thank you to you, and tribute to you, to forever engrave your username upon my heart(and account).
Do you play another game/deviantart?: No, sadly, I don't have a Deviantart, and I don't regularly play many other (online) games anymore.
Other: Thank you so much for this! I'm not saying this just for the extra tickets, I say this if anyone does anything remotely nice. I know that I will most likely not win, and I hope that whoever does win is sweet and grateful with your pet. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I hope you had fun while you played CS regularly. I know I am having fun, and your pets are not required for that happiness. It is the community that counts for me :3
fishy/xiphi
they/them
ΘΔ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fishyviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me