2023 Summer Event: Fanart & Fanfiction

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

2023 Summer Event: Fanart & Fanfiction

Postby Aaron✦ » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:53 pm

Please post your 2023 summer vacation event Oekaki and other drawings here :D

If you'd like it included in our Official Fanart Gallery, please say so in your post (or submit it there yourself to make sure we don't miss it!)

You're welcome to discuss the artwork posted in here, but please remember to be respectful and don't offer critique if none was requested :)

If you have written event fanfiction you can post that here as well! This is more aimed at "completed" pieces rather than drabbles that are only a few sentences. Please follow all roleplay rules with any writing you post!

Table of Contents:
Outcomes
Help, Questions & Answers
Event Discussion
Casual Chat
> Fanart & Fanfiction < you are here
Dress-ups

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2023 Summer Event: Fanart & Fanfiction

Postby CaseyCloud » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:17 pm

Here’s some fanart for the summer event!!
(I wouldn’t mind being in the official fanart gallery 👀)
Attachments
20839902-AAF0-4C12-AF5D-5F6E850AEEC6.png
Fanart
20839902-AAF0-4C12-AF5D-5F6E850AEEC6.png (281.18 KiB) Viewed 712 times
Hi! 💖
[They/Them]

(Dreamies: Any Fae mischief event pets, carnival event pets, warrior cats)

CaseyCloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaf, » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:34 am

Leaf
She/her
If you have been feeling down pm me, I have been feeling down too.
I play Stray! I love Wof And Warrior cats
leaf,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:39 pm

I forgot to share this sorry!

Seen here

You can include it in the Official Fanart Gallery if you like! I love the marshmallow hammies <3<3
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodrage » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:29 pm

Hello, I am Nyarlathotep, I have come forth from the darkness! Scared? haha, I'm actually just a little cat with a huge imagination, named Nya. Now, as we sit around the campfire... listen to a story that everyone knows.

Once upon a time, in a summer camp very similar to ours, and I mean TOO similar, look - I believe most of us here have even been there before! - a group of campers decided to become adventurous explorers, and I mean TOO adventurous - like "Breaking both the curfew and the no electronics rule" adventurous. No, Berry cabin, you're doing great I'm not looking at you!
So this certain group sneaked a phone - actually an entire gaming computer - into their cabin! (Never try this here) But what they don't know is that a huge vortex appeared, and the entire group were sucked into the computer!
When they woke up, they found themselves in a strange, glitchy world - They were in the Internet!
The internet world is very much like the real one. They stumbled around to find a dark, dark underwater cave. Just like how they explored at camp, they held up their flashlights and entered the cave. However, the internet world is much wilder than the real one, and as the campers twisted through the deepest tunnels of the cave, they found themselves face-to-face with, drumroll please, the great looming shape of Internet Cthulhu!!
The campers were so freaked out that they screamed for help. But, listen up here's the best part, as it turns out, Internet Cthulhu was just so lonely in the cave, and he pulled the campers into the Internet just so that he could make some friends!
The campers were happy, and Internet Cthulhu agreed to send everyone, including himself, back to the real world. But while the group were still stuck in the internet, their camp advisor found the computer and confiscated it. You can imagine the shocked expressions on their face when a bunch of students who went missing suddenly all showed up in the camp office!
The rest of the camp was a blast! Even without the computer, everyone was happy! They explored caves, made toys and much much more! And they lived happily, ever, after.
Goodrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Conall NPC » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:48 pm

Goodrage wrote:Hello, I am Nyarlathotep, I have come forth from the darkness! Scared? haha, I'm actually just a little cat with a huge imagination, named Nya. Now, as we sit around the campfire... listen to a story that everyone knows.

Once upon a time, in a summer camp very similar to ours, and I mean TOO similar, look - I believe most of us here have even been there before! - a group of campers decided to become adventurous explorers, and I mean TOO adventurous - like "Breaking both the curfew and the no electronics rule" adventurous. No, Berry cabin, you're doing great I'm not looking at you!
So this certain group sneaked a phone - actually an entire gaming computer - into their cabin! (Never try this here) But what they don't know is that a huge vortex appeared, and the entire group were sucked into the computer!
When they woke up, they found themselves in a strange, glitchy world - They were in the Internet!
The internet world is very much like the real one. They stumbled around to find a dark, dark underwater cave. Just like how they explored at camp, they held up their flashlights and entered the cave. However, the internet world is much wilder than the real one, and as the campers twisted through the deepest tunnels of the cave, they found themselves face-to-face with, drumroll please, the great looming shape of Internet Cthulhu!!
The campers were so freaked out that they screamed for help. But, listen up here's the best part, as it turns out, Internet Cthulhu was just so lonely in the cave, and he pulled the campers into the Internet just so that he could make some friends!
The campers were happy, and Internet Cthulhu agreed to send everyone, including himself, back to the real world. But while the group were still stuck in the internet, their camp advisor found the computer and confiscated it. You can imagine the shocked expressions on their face when a bunch of students who went missing suddenly all showed up in the camp office!
The rest of the camp was a blast! Even without the computer, everyone was happy! They explored caves, made toys and much much more! And they lived happily, ever, after.

What a spooky story! I trust all you campers are being good and following the rules here. If you don't, we won't get to go on a campout!
My book of scary stories:
Conall NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildwarriorpaws » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:39 am

Here’s some art I did!

Found here: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4882343
Hey! You can call me Wild, I love animals/nature, reading, sports, movies,
drawing, & much more :]
https://www.deviantart.com/kobbeb
Have a great day!

Wildwarriorpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toothlessandre » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:59 pm

Did some art of the otters. They're so cute <3
Edit: It can be included in the fanart gallery if you'd like
Oekaki link: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4883167
Hi. You can PM me, I don't bite. Flight Rising: DarkFDragon || PWYW Art Shop - CLOSED || My TH
Image|Image|Image
DragonCave: https://dragcave.net/user/DarkFDragon
toothlessandre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dumpling-donut » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:36 pm