2023 Summer Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: đŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Summer Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Postby mossatossa » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:31 pm

Is there a way to get the summer camp 2023 stamps now? I missed literally one day and now the link is broken on that august 11th news post :'(
mossatossa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowpurries » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:56 pm

mossatossa wrote:Is there a way to get the summer camp 2023 stamps now? I missed literally one day and now the link is broken on that august 11th news post :'(

i second this question ;;; i searched for the stamps after token hunting ended but i couldn't find any so i just turned in my tokens and considered the event to be done ;^; i didn't know they'd be added so late so i didn't check
Snowpurries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:10 pm

Snowpurries wrote:
mossatossa wrote:Is there a way to get the summer camp 2023 stamps now? I missed literally one day and now the link is broken on that august 11th news post :'(

i second this question ;;; i searched for the stamps after token hunting ended but i couldn't find any so i just turned in my tokens and considered the event to be done ;^; i didn't know they'd be added so late so i didn't check

im not a mod but sadly i dont think so :( its kinda always been like this where they get added at the end and theres a limited time to get them iirc
    ëȘšë“  dataë„Œ ëȘšì•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗱ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:11 pm

Snowpurries wrote:

Thirded. I traded in my tokens and since the one post on the main page said there'd be no more giveaways for the event I didnt check back until it was too late
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlaubĂ€r » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:56 pm

Eaglespirit wrote:
Snowpurries wrote:

Thirded. I traded in my tokens and since the one post on the main page said there'd be no more giveaways for the event I didnt check back until it was too late

fourthed...or something. I think one day is too short of a time, given that there's three extra days to collect tokens and three extra days to spend them. D:
BlaubÀr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mossatossa » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:06 pm

AaaaaaAAH they really gotta extend the stamp collecting time <-<
Edit: those other replies got deleted outta nowhere so I guess it's not gonna happen r.i.p.
mossatossa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:43 am

mossatossa wrote:AaaaaaAAH they really gotta extend the stamp collecting time <-<
Edit: those other replies got deleted outta nowhere so I guess it's not gonna happen r.i.p.

I think my response may have been potentially too committal, or too rushed.

I think the stamps were later than usual events (Perhaps due to the them wanting to release the Hoodini stamp and the squirrel stamp which they wouldn't have been able to make in advance), but the link to collect them was attached to the event page, and I'm not computer smart however I suspect when the event page closed the link to collect the stamps broke and only having one day to collect them was completely unintentional. It hasn't been an issue in the past due to the stamps releasing earlier and people getting a few days to collect them.

It's been brought to the attention of the admins as it's entirely up to them if the stamps get an extension, if an extension is even possible.

I'll try the link periodically and keep an eye on the front page in case anything is said.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mossatossa » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:18 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:
mossatossa wrote:AaaaaaAAH they really gotta extend the stamp collecting time <-<

I think my response may have been potentially too committal, or too rushed.

I think the stamps were later than usual events (Perhaps due to the them wanting to release the Hoodini stamp and the squirrel stamp which they wouldn't have been able to make in advance), but the link to collect them was attached to the event page, and I'm not computer smart however I suspect when the event page closed the link to collect the stamps broke and only having one day to collect them was completely unintentional. It hasn't been an issue in the past due to the stamps releasing earlier and people getting a few days to collect them.

It's been brought to the attention of the admins as it's entirely up to them if the stamps get an extension, if an extension is even possible.

I'll try the link periodically and keep an eye on the front page in case anything is said.

Oh sorry for assuming so quickly! But alright that would make sense. Thank you for letting us know, I guess we'll just wait and see what's decided :o
mossatossa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:48 am

Just posted in the casual event chat;

Lacuna wrote:
    I believe the stamps may have been awarded automatically to participants of the event if you didn’t get to click them. They’re kind of hidden in your “my stamps” (mine are on page 4/5) because they’re grouped with other summer event stamps. If someone who knows they didn’t adopt them could check?
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mossatossa » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:02 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:Just posted in the casual event chat;

Lacuna wrote:
    I believe the stamps may have been awarded automatically to participants of the event if you didn’t get to click them. They’re kind of hidden in your “my stamps” (mine are on page 4/5) because they’re grouped with other summer event stamps. If someone who knows they didn’t adopt them could check?

Oh confirmed for my collection I do see them there now, that's great! Thank you for the help with keeping track on all of this and letting us know ^^
mossatossa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me