RP question

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

RP question

Postby olicat65 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:21 am

Hi I'm new to Chicken Smoothie, and I had a question. Are we allowed to advertise role play servers on Discord? Am I allowed to take 1x1 rps to another site (like discord, I'm not on chicken smoothie all day)? I just couldn't find any rule saying I couldn't but I just wanted to make sure before I accidentally broke a rule I didn't see. Thanks in advance to any answers
olicat65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RP question

Postby AquilaFuga » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:31 am

Hey there!

You're welcome to advertise discord roleplaying servers in your signature or in the other websites forum. Since they aren't taking place on CS, creating topics or posting about them in the actual RP boards is not permitted. Also, be aware that any content you link to on CS must follow our rules - especially regarding appropriate content and sharing of personal information.

As for 1x1 roleplays, if you find someone on CS who wants to roleplay on discord then that's totally fine. We have a 1x1 search thread here. Many people offer discord as an alternative to roleplaying onsite so this may be a good place for you to look and start contacting some partners.
If you want to post in this thread, the rules require that you must be open to potentially RPing on CS too - if you are only looking to roleplay offsite, then posting on this thread yourself is not permitted (but you can still use it to look through other people's advertisements!).

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me