Help Wanted! Skilled Thread Starters!

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Help Wanted! Skilled Thread Starters!

Postby Caticorn » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Hello lovely RP people!

I've been looking for a pretty specific form of superhero roleplay, similar in feel to Teen Titans or Young Justice however every one I come across is very far along and no longer accepting, dead, or doesn't really have the feel I'm looking for. Thus I've come to the conclusion that I need to make my own. I'm confident in my ability to come up with a good story and lead a fun group but I am less confident in my ability to make it *~AeStHetIC~* and visually appealing.

If anyone would be interested in exercising your technologically creative side and helping out I would be very thankful, just let me know! I recently posted this over on the discussion forum if you happen to see it there as well.

:D <3 Caticorn
Caticorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help Wanted! Skilled Thread Starters!

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:22 pm

i am pretty okay at making openers look decent. an example is my current rp. i however am not the best at coming up with plots. the idea for that took over a week to come up with an idea. i can help if you like my example? ive also been trying to get more experimental with it. id be willing to help just to get some more experiance
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me