warrior cat name and character review v.3 [ new owner! ]

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

Re: warrior cat name and character review v.3 [ new owner! ]

Postby HyperfixationStation » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:57 pm

image ( preferred ) / description: Bottom Left. I'm not sure about the gradient, I might change that. In case you couldn't tell, green eyes.
name: Badgertooth (Did I mention I LOVE Cobweb as a prefix? I'm trying to find a good cat to fit for that. Maybe a van cat?)
clan: Shadowclan
personality / skills: Badger is really energetic and bouncy. It's amazing she can calm down enough for 2 litters of kits, though, she probably wouldn't complain if we gave her 50. Probably. She is also a bit childish, and aloof. Maybe we should put her back on apprentice duties once her current litter grow. Eh.
important notes: She was named after her chipped front tooth - it makes using her mouth a little hard, but it's really important to her!

image ( preferred ) / description: I don't have a proper picture yet but she's a solid mackerel silver tabby (no white) with darker grey stripes. She has Yellow eyes.
name: Flutterkit (Fluttersneeze)
clan: Well, she doesn't have a set clan, but it would be Skyclan.
personality / skills: She is, right now, an innocent and loveable kit. She creates super strong bonds, and loves her mother! However, she is a bit unlucky. She always gets in trouble and can be a bit Naive, easy to fool.
important notes: Flutterkit has a pair of weak lungs, so she gets sick easily and is rather susceptible to Greencough and Whitecough. Flutter was named after her weakness because I ALSO love that name on a she-cat.

I don't know why, but having cats with an inch of e v i l, take that as you will, will tear my heart to pieces and throw them to Runningclan's breeze. Also why do I use inch, instead of something more... Fitting? The most 'evil' cat I have isn't even evil lol. He's the top-left in Badgertooth's picture, and his cat is the topmost character on that post. I should stop talking, but it's been forever since I found something I can write 5 paragraphs for without an hour of thought! Agh!!
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: warrior cat name and character review v.3 [ new owner! ]

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:10 pm

Name: Hailgaze
Description: A tall, long-limbed pure white tom with Hetero Blue and Amber eyes.
important notes: ex-warrior, now a medicine cat. Given the prefix Hail for his white coat, given the suffix Gaze for his harsh glare and eyebrow, trash-talk, aka saying everything without a single word.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me