~~TaffyYellow character storage~~

A place to store your roleplay character information.

~~TaffyYellow character storage~~

Postby TaffyYellow » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:00 am

intro thingy
wont be the prettiest storage but it'll work lol
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~~TaffyYellow character storage~~

Postby TaffyYellow » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:52 am

☀Felix Webb☀
name; Felix Salem Webb gender; male age; 22 sexuality; homosexual
────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; friendly and inviting (vaguely), pretty fun to hang around with, considers himself funny
negative traits; very shy and uncomfortable around strangers, can sometimes be rude towards others, loves being the center of attention

a shy, and sometimes rude, guy who changes personality almost completely when around his friends. his one true love is acting (only when he has a main role, though). he has a pretty small group of friends, but they make him feel very happy and almost feel confident! his appearance is basically what the cool awesome picture is, but with longer hair (down to his shoulders). he also has a tattoo of a snowdrop on his left shoulder

he grew up as an only child, and was treated good enough by his parents. he never really enjoyed their presence, though. school was more of a home to him, so once he got accepted into college, he moved into one of those dorms and never visited them again. he calls them sometimes, but not often.

romantic relationships; x
positive relationships; x
negative relationships; x

credit for image; https://www.pexels.com/photo/young-man-in-black-jacket-standing-at-wall-12082484/
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me