ylesia's RP characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

ylesia's RP characters

Postby ylesia » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:43 am

Here I'll store all my characters involved in a RP.

Wind Reapers' post will include a personality breakdown and main info about them. Additional info can be found on their Toyhouse pages.

WIND REAPER MAIN CHARACTER STORAGE
ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Everett

Postby ylesia » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:52 am

Everett

Name: Everett
Size: 3 feet
Edits: [uc] Accessories, Extra Feathers, glow
Clan: n/a

ADOPTION PAGE | TOYHOUSE PAGE <- check for more info

Bio / short backstory

Everett was born on the Windy Peak. As soon as he emerged from the egg, it was clear that something was wrong with him: he struggled to stand on his legs and his tail was stiff. As he grew older, his disability became apparent. However, with the help of his parents, Everett was able to find a way to cope with it, especially when it came to gliding, the traditional sport of the Windy Peak Clan. After the adulthood ceremony, as many youngs of the Windy Peak, Everett left the Cloudy Peaks to venture out into the world, beginning what would be the adventure of his life.

Personality

Everett is an adventurer: he loves getting into trouble, but most of all finding a way to get out of it as unscathed as possible. He dislikes violence of any kind, and if he finds himself in need of confrontation that cannot be resolved by diplomacy, he always prefers flight to attack. This he does not do out of cowardice, but out of his deep conviction that every form of life and thought, no matter how different, should be respected. His disability has led him to be the "different one" in the group and he hates to see others feel the same way. He is very reserved and has a hard time trusting others, so he lives in solitude and is very good at hiding from unwanted stares. However, he is very attached to his tradition and ancestors, which is the reason why, since leaving the Cloudy Peaks, he almost always wears his traditional clothes.

More about Everett disability...
Everett can do all the things other Wind Reapers do. His tail is a little stiff and he can't flex it quickly and he has a limping gait due to his not really straight feet. However, he doesn't like to be considered "the one that needs help" and learned how to glide and climb trees effectively. Indeed his disability didn't stop him from leaving his home to explore and search for other beautiful places worth of seeing.

Events
n/a
Relationship
n/a

Post code

Everett

Size: 3 feet
Clan: n/a

PROFILE PAGE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Sit culpa accusantium et doloribus veniam ad tenetur ipsa. Ut maiores ipsa et asperiores ducimus ea molestiae enim et libero numquam et rerum enim in repudiandae doloribus aut cupiditate dolorem.

Ut esse galisum in consequatur error qui soluta assumenda et illum similique. Et reiciendis sapiente rem voluptatem alias in quam eaque aut cumque sunt est quas labore. Eum excepturi voluptates in sequi exercitationem ut repudiandae quia ab voluptatem magni. Id sapiente nihil aut officiis internos id voluptatem voluptatum.

Est recusandae omnis eos autem quas ea voluptates esse ut itaque ipsum ut alias dolores ut ullam ipsum. A omnis tenetur sit incidunt obcaecati non laboriosam corporis ab fugiat doloremque est veritatis minima. Et nulla delectus eos nostrum aperiam sit minus aspernatur rem fugiat recusandae et modi pariatur quo sunt itaque. Aut tempore excepturi ab labore animi ut doloremque aspernatur.

Code: Select all
[quote][left][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1107219985937473556/1155532957587607702/image.php-3.png[/img][/left]
[center]
[size=150][u][b]Everett[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Size[/b]: 3 feet
[b]Clan[/b]: n/a
[b]Rank[/b]: n/a

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4899171&p=142981569#p142981569]PROFILE PAGE[/url][/center][/quote]

[quote]Post here[/quote]
ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me