elly's character storage ✦ wip

A place to store your roleplay character information.

elly's character storage ✦ wip

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:59 am

main post x
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

directory ✦

directory

ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
name xxxxxxxxxxxxx name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx apollo sinclairxxxxxxxx amelia sinclair
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

idea lab ✦

idea lab

personalities
      Code: Select all
       (1) samson has strong feelings of self-importance, and regards most other people as a waste of his time. he sits far above on his high horse, and is easily bothered if he isn't treated the way he wants to be or things simply don't go as planned. he is obsessive when it comes to details- everything needs to be his way or its a disaster. samson's temper can get a bit out of hand sometimes, and he turns to violence more often than not. his pet peeve is laziness, and can't stand not being productive. he lashes out frequently to protect himself, as behind his layers of arrogance and self-absorption, he's quite sensitive and insecure. he tends to hold grudges, and is not one to forgive and forget.

(2) sian doesn't really take anyone seriously, including himself.
      he's always cracking jokes or simply saying things at completely inappropriate times. he's a happy go
      lucky sort, with seemingly not a care in the world. it seems quite beneficial for him, but he tends to
      lack empathy for others. when it comes to social interaction, he is quite outwardly friendly, with a
      thick skin. he is certainly not gullible, and desires the trust of others. interestingly, he is not keen on
      letting anyone passed his own walls, and shares very little of what is behind his mask. he is a bit selfish,
      or maybe more than just a bit, as most of his actions are in his own self interest. still, sian is very
      charming and energetic, and hard not to like.

(3) eva is a high energy gal that can be described as simply all over the place. she's a bit of a mess, but really just want to be friends (with everybody- if possible.) she's kind of oblivious to her own eccentricity, and sometimes just doesn't know whento calm down or stop herself from either annoying everyone else or simply getting too far ahead. eva seemingly gets her feelings easily hurt, any little thing can turn her smile into a frown. however, she bounces back quickly and is really a lot tougher than she looks. she is always positive - no matter the situation. she can either brighten your day, or truly annoy the heck out of you. she is extremely talkative, and some may say a bit too talkative. when it comes to friendships, she is fiercely loyal and protective. sometimes people assume she's a blabbermouth, but she can take secrets to the grave.

(4) sabine is outwardly extremely quiet, even when you get to know her and she feels more comfortable around you - she is a girl of few words. surprisingly enough, she has a lot of self confidence and truly thrives off of social interaction. without it, she ends up feeling very lonely and closed off. she needs to be out and about - constantly busy - or she feels useless. a lot of the times sabine is there, in the background at a party or social event. its where she derives her happiness from, and despite craving very little attention, she prefers to be surrounded by a crowd.

(5) felix graduated from a small university in the midwest to jump immediately to new york, his dream city. he comes from a religious family paired with overbearing parents, and is glad to escape their clutches. because of his upbringing, he is not very in touch with his sexuality or emotions, and prefers to brush everything off his shoulders. he likes to show people that he's carefree and not much gets to him, when it is mostly the opposite that is true. felix is easy to befriend- he has a charming and talkative nature. but even still, he's a bit closed off and hesitant to trust. he definitely puts on a brave front to try and distract from the fact he's quite sensitive and easily manipulated.

(6) nellie is an incredibly wealthy teen (daddy's money) that will always be seen iced out and fitted in designer brands. she is a very secretive - there all sorts of rumors and conspiracies about her family and how they got their money. nellie savors her privacy and falls a little more on the quiet side. a lot of the times she is viewed as prissy and uptight, which is a assumption that doesn't necessarily bother her. it helps when she doesn't quite want the attention. most of the friendships she has don't go very deep, and are mostly due to her wealth and status in society. this doesn't concern her, she doesn't trust them anyways. she's a spoiled brat just not very vocal about it. occasionally nellie tires of the glamour, but she's obsessed with material things and the drama that constantly surrounds her group of rich kids. in conversation, you'll find that she very polite, although difficult to get to know.

(7) - really awkward, never knows what to say so he often spews the first thing on his mind, magnet for uncomfortable silences, talks fast when he's nervous, just wants friends but struggles opening up, gets made fun of a lot but takes it, even if his feelings are hurt sometimes, sensitive

(8) anais is a true scaredy cat- easily spooked and has a strong flight instinct. she is a runner by nature. her self preservation skills are what keep her going and keep her away from others in general. she has a soft heart and is really sweet, but her smile doesn't reach her eyes, and she never pursues deep relationships platonic or romantic. she knows that once she cares about someone she'll fall in deep, so prefers to push people away. she does get a little nervous or anxious in situations that are unfamiliar to her. anais is a girl to make note of exits or possible escape routes and always keep her back to the corner. she has a bad habit of biting her finger nails and pulling at the threads of her clothing. she also has a phobia of insects, and will scratch at her bug bites until they bleed. anais is sensitive but not at all gullible due to her mistrust of strangers and even friends. anais will do what is necessary to survive. sometimes the things that she is capable of scares her.

warrior cat names

prefixes: bay, bee, bird, brook, bug, chestnut, fleet, flicker, cloud, clover, copper, flint, cricket, crow, fox, frog, dawn, deer, dew, drift, goose, duck, echo, eel, hawk, heron, fern, finch, hickory, hollow, honey, ivy, kestrel, lake, lark, lavender, leaf, marsh, meadow, milk, minnow, oak, otter, owl, moss, moth, mouse, newt, pigeon, pine, poppy, maple, rabbit, rain, raven, river, snail, snake, soot, sage, sparrow, spider, starling, turtle, web, swan, wind, sleet,

suffixes: breeze, claw, cloud, dawn, dusk, ear, eye, feather, fern, flight, fall, flower, foot, frost, fur, haze, fang, leaf, leap, leg, light, mask, mist, moon, nose, pad, peak, shade, shell, sight, skip, sky, speckle, spirit, splash, spot, spring, stem, step, stone, talon, thorn, tuft, whisker, whisper, slip, speck, strike, tail, wing, wish, wind,

names
      masculine: abbott, adair, adlai, alder, alden, amory, ander, aquilo, arden, ari, arlan, ary, atreo, atwell, august
      bennett, briggs, brook
      cairn, calder, cassander, castor, cirrus, clark, clement, conway, corin
      day, delaney, demos, denali, denby, devereux, devlin
      eldwyn, elian, ellair, ellery, emerson, emmons, emrys, erie, eros, evander, everett
      fallow, fenn, fenris, fern, fisk, florent
      galil, gardner, gideon, gilby, gilmore, glade, golding, graves, griswald, gwyn
      hackett,

feminine: adora, aeress, ailith, akyra, alaqua, alcestis, allinor, alectra, alegra, alfonsine, amelia, anais, andie,
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:56 am, edited 13 times in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form codes ✦

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:00 am

form codes

[left][size=150]▌

▌[/size][/left][left][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/97b181638408c03900f081faf6163d1c/fdefbc9c5563f067-57/s540x810/0d1f7dd5abd686b6af719b183cf81ca89c336706.gif[/img]
      ◤[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]◥
      [list]name
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]age[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]gender[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]sexuality[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]birthdate[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]species[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]height[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]hair[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]eyes[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]build[/size]
      [size=65]►[/size] [size=75]faceclaim[/size][/list]
      ◣[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]◢[/left][left][color=transparent]───────[/color] ❝ quote ──────────────
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[center]─ [size=75]trait[/size] ─ [size=75]trait[/size] ─ [size=75]trait[/size] ─ [size=75]trait[/size] ─ [size=75]trait[/size] ─[/center]
      [size=75][list]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/list][/size][center][size=100]⤜──────→[/size] ◦ [size=120]⚜[/size] ◦ [size=100]←──────⤛[/size][/center]
      [size=75][list]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/list][/size][center][size=75]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size][/center]
      ─────────────────── quote ❞ [color=transparent]───[/color][/left][left][size=150]│

│[/size][/left]
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post codes ✦

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:01 am

post codes

regular posting templates
      [list][size=150]────── ❝ 𝐍 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 ❞ ──────[/size][/list]
      [list][size=85][b]⤷[/b] tags;
      [b]⤷[/b] words [/size][/list]

warrior cats posting templates
      [list][list][list][list][size=150] [color=#628fc9]【[/color]moontuft[color=#628fc9]】[/color] [/size]
      [size=85][color=#628fc9][b]⤷[/b][/color] 35 moons + cismale + warrior + tags; open
      [color=#628fc9]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
      [color=#628fc9][b]⤷[/b][/color] words words words words words words words words words words words words
      words words words words words words words words words words words words
      [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=150][color=#BF8000]【[/color]tigerpaw[color=#BF8000]】[/color][/size]
      [size=85][color=#BF8000][b]⤷[/b][/color] 10 moons + cismale + apprentice + tags; open
      [color=#BF8000]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
      [color=#BF8000][b]⤷[/b][/color] words words words words words words words words words words words words

[list][list][list][list][size=150][color=#800080]【[/color]diamondpaw[color=#800080]】[/color][/size]
      [size=85][color=#800080][b]⤷[/b][/color] 11 moons + cisfemale + apprentice + tags; open
      [color=#800080]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
      [color=#800080][b]⤷[/b][/color] words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the archives ✦

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:01 am

archive

akillo
      [list][list][b]name - [/b] akillo valeron
      [b]gender - [/b] male
      [b]age - [/b] 21

[b]personality - [/b] akillo is laser focused. he is the type to know what he wants and will do anything to get it. distractions are weaknesses, and pretty much everything is a distraction for akillo. friends, fun, love. he does without it. his aloofness certainly helps, he'd rather read a book that have a conversation with a stranger. to those who do not know him, he appears prickly, selfish, and a bit odd. and for those who do know him, well, he is all those things.

akillo is not known for being a patient person. he has a short fuse and will snap on a moment's notice. he has been known to send people crying or cursing him. but he simply doesn't care. he does not look for the approval of others. he is ambitious, cutthroat, and has a heart of ice. he is not easy to work with either, greatly preferring independence to collaboration.

akillo has another side to him that isn't soft exactly, but maybe just less cold. he reserves this slightly more malleable side to him for very few people. these people are rare, but are the only ones who could get a smile out of him. even then, that smile would most likely be paired with a sharp word.

[b]appearance - [/b] akillo is an average height at 5'8.

[b]background - [/b] [/list][/list]
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nila's character storage ✦ wip

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:26 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    name
    sexuality
    birthdate
    species
    height
    hair
    eyes
    build
    faceclaim
─────── ❝ quote ──────────────

traittraittraittraittrait

⤜──────→←──────⤛

─────────────────── quote ❞ ───

ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:45 am

name

sexuality
    birthdate
    species
    height
    faceclaim
─────── ❝ quote ──────────────

⤜──────→←──────⤛

─────────────────── quote ❞ ───

ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:56 am

apollo sinclair
    cismale
    bisexual
    october 30
    human
    fc: timothee chalamet
─────── ❝ let me put my lips to something ─

apollo is quiet and laser focused. he gets easily wrapped up in his
    ambitions and tends not to see the light of day for quite a while
    until his sister practically has to drag him outside to soak up vitamin
    d. everything is a distraction for apollo. friends, fun, love. it is all
    worth nothing to him. he would much rather pore over literature
    or textbooks than have a conversation with anyone other than his
    sister. he is not known for having patience, and will snap on a
    moment's notice. he is sharp, blunt, and cutthroat. he reserves his
    slightly less prickly side only for his sister, unwilling to let anyone
    else know him below the surface. the truth is he doesn't care about
    most things, but when he does care about something, he becomes
    overwhelmingly protective.
⤜──────→←──────⤛

apollo and his sister are twins, born in france to a french mother
    and american father. they moved away from france when they
    were two years old. both their parents are incredibly strict and
    harsh, though apollo receives the brunt of it. because of his
    academic prowess, their parents have significantly high
    expectations of him. they control everything he does. sometimes
    he feels jealousy towards amelia, who does what she wants when
    she wants.

───── let me wrap my teeth around the world ❞ ───

ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:19 am

amelia sinclair
    cisfemale
    bisexual
    october 30
    human
    fc: aslıhan malbora
─────── ❝ let me put my lips to something ─

amelia is the wild child. apollo says that her mind works faster
    than a hummingbird beating its wings. she is outgoing, curious,
    and her spontaneous nature more often than not gets her into
    trouble. she has a strong will and friendly personality that draws
    people in like moths to a flame. she is loyal to her friends and her
    brother, but when it comes to love she isn't so sure. she has a hard
    time committing and would rather run away than face anything
    serious. she is constantly looking for the approval she never gets
    from her parents, though she would never admit this. amelia is
    just ambitious as her brother, though she is less interested in
    academic work and much more attuned to the world around her.
    once she gets a question in her head, she will stop at nothing to
    answer it.
⤜──────→←──────⤛

as mentioned, apollo and amelia were born in france and moved
    when they were two. additionally, their parents are wealthy
    people with powerful connections. the twins grew up rather
    privileged. in amelia's case, she has a complicated relationship
    with her family. she loves her brother, there is no denying. she
    guiltily feels a sense of relief that their parents' spotlights aren't
    on her. she is mostly free to do as she pleases. all responsibilities
    and pressures fall to her brother. but on some days, she'd give
    anything for their parents to see her instead of look right through