Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Gray || The Funny One

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:03 pm

➳name; gray
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; dark brown
    ➳skin tone; olive
    ➳build; muscular and well built
    ➳height; 6'1
    ➳weight; 181 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; gray is a skilled swordsmen and can handle nearly any kind of sword that is handed to him

➳personality; gray has an easygoing, chatty, and sometimes aloof personality. he comes from a merchant family and therefore is knowledgeable of the world outside of ram. he does not have much self-awareness, often barging into conversations and being unconscious of how his own words come off as to other people. gray asserts himself as the tacit "leader" of the villagers and is very confident in his abilities. in battle, he adopts a gung-ho personality and often jokes around while fighting. gray has also been shown to non-maliciously make fun of alm at times. overall, gray is a playful guy who easily falls head over heels for any girl around

➳history; born and raised in ram village to a family of merchants, gray had a less than exciting childhood. he befriended the likes of alm, tobin, kliff and faye. most of his time was spent with this group and when alm decided to join the deliverance, gray was right in tail. leaving the village for good, the boy fought alongside alm and the rest of the army to first free zofia castle from desaix and his men. after a successful take over, he soon follows alm on his march to the rigel-zofia border in order to drive the other kingdom out of their borders. eventually it turns into them invading rigel in attempt to bring the war to its end. never once did gray question following alm through all this unlike tobin who always seemed to want to turn away. in the end, gray helped alm and celica take down the mad god duma and allow the people to have reign over their lands once again

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Iris || Daughter Of Starlord & Gamora

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 am

Name: Iris Quill
    Alias: Galaxy
    Personality: Bold and fierce, Iris isn't afraid to speak her mind or stand up for herself. Her mother had been protective of her during her younger years and eventually trained her, giving her a rather serious outlook on life. By no means did her father not influence her though. She can be a bit of a jokester and is quite flirty when she wants to be. It isn't easy to impress her and she is known to be extremely stubborn. Iris also has quite the mouth on her since she was raised around the likes of Rocket and this often causes her not to have much of a filter on her language though she tries to bite her tongue from time to time. Overall, she is a strong young woman with some spunk. If she truly cares for someone, she is willing to put everything on the line and protect them. Some say her protectiveness is overbearing, but she tries not to come off in that manner all the time
    Powers / Abilities: Being the daughter of two skilled heroes, Iris was born was several abilities that set her apart from other children. First and foremost, she has enhanced stamina and durability allowing her to fight for longer periods of time without getting worn out. She also was luck to inherit super strength and enhanced speed, though she isn't that much faster than a regular human. However, these are the only abilities she got from his parents. That does not mean they didn't pass her other things though. Her father taught her how to use guns at a rather young age and her mother trained her with a sword. Both have their uses, but on Earth she prefers using guns rather than a sword, finding them much more useful in combat
    Crush: Open
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Parents: Peter Quill & Gamora
    Other: She has patches of skin that are green in color and she often tries to hide them. She gets this skin color from her mother

fc; kat graham
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Callie || Agent 1

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 am

➳name; callie
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; black & hot pink
    ➳eyes; gold
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; feminine
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 110 lbs

➳abilities / powers; callie is able to transform into her squid form and hide in ink
    ➳weapons; her favorite weapon is a roller, though she doesn't normally have one unless she is disguised as agent 1

➳personality; callie is very animated and excitable, and is usually seen with a grin on her face. she is rather fond of puns, and uses them from time to time; a habit that tends to annoy her cousin a little. she is often quite optimistic and caring; she is seen congratulating and thanking her splatfest team whether they won or lost every time. unlike marie's sarcastic comments, callie seems to always have something happy and innocent to say. she seems to gravitate toward exciting activities, such as driving, running around, and going camping. however, she has expressed having a fear of heights, skateboarding, and even bluefin depot, and cannot ride a bicycle or drive, which is ironic since she loves exciting things like those. she also loves to eat and often talks about food, much to the chagrin and occasional disgust of marie. easily distracted by cute, pretty, or striking things, many of her stage comments are about something totally irrelevant to the battle. callie also seems to have a fascination with clothing and makeup

➳history; callie was raised in calamari county. at a young age, she became interested in singing and entered inkopolis' first annual youth folk-singing contest with her cousin, marie. their stunning performance earned them a standing ovation from the audience, as well as a first place trophy and certificate. this success made them instant pop icons. after moving to inkopolis, callie worked at walleye warehouse with marie for some time before eventually becoming the squid sisters idol group. they have risen in notoriety, eventually becoming inkopolis' premier pop icons, performing at splatfests, and hosting inkopolis news. when trouble came from the octarians, callie took up the disguise as agent 1 to assist her grandfather, cap'n cuttlefish, take care of them alongside marie, who became agent 2, and a young inkling who became agent 3.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sempiira || Fiery Warrior

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:11 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; sempiira
age; 25
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
species; gerudo

hair; dark red
eyes; chocolate brown
height; 6'8
weight; 218 lbs

powers / abilities; sempiira has no true abilities, but she does have a high resistance to heat due to
how much time she has spent living in the desert. heat rarely fazes her, but the same cannot be said
for the cold. she also is well trained as most gerudo making her a fierce fighter although she often
opts out of using the usual weapons of her peers. even so, she is nimble, yet strong. her movements
on the battlefield are graceful despite being a warrior.

weapons; sempiira carries a staff with her which is known as serpant's staff. this weapons is capable
of storing sunlight which powers its abilities. as such it gives sempiira the ability to wield fire much
like a fire rod would, but unlike the rods, it does not run out after so many uses and as long as it stores
energy from the sun, it will always work. these fiery attacks come in several different forms including
standard fire balls, a wall of fire, pillars of fire or a circular burst of flames around the staffs user. the
attack depends on the movement the user performs with it as well as the amount of energy it has stored.
along with this staff, sempiira carries several daggers that she conceals in her clothing. she also is well
trained in using spears and swords. she could easily use one if necessary.

personality; sempiira is unlike most of the other gerudo. she is rather carefree and energetic, often
taking her duties as a bit of a joke. she doesn't care much for searching for a husband. she much rather
live a simple life and enjoy what she can while she is still alive. she is known for being a bit of a trouble-
maker and is the source of many pranks. this leads her to being scolded by her peers and is the reason she
was saw as unsuitable to be part of the gerudo army, but despite her mischievous nature, she does hold
her peers in high regards and respects them. while she is a bit cocky and can be arrogant towards outsiders
she still is rather easy to get along with as long as she isn't constantly being nagged. sempiira often needs
to be told multiple times to do something before she will do it unless the person asking is someone of
much higher power than herself. despite having a hint of laziness to her, she would put her life on the line
for the other gerudos and is a fierce warrior though she doesn't often show it. given her playful nature, she
is a bit unpredictable, making her a difficult opponent to read. sempiira has shown that she is resourceful
and tactful when need be and is keen on using her surroundings to her advantage. she is a loyal soul to
those she can trust and she will follow them until the end if needed. she is also quite stubborn and once
her mind is set to something, it is difficult to sway her from it. all in all, sempiira is a brave gerudo with
a childish personality that masks a strong warrior.

other; none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Atlas || Knight in Training

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:12 pm

➳name; atlas
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; lanky but tall
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 141 lbs

➳familiar; atlas has a familiar that appears to be a blue frog. it isn't the strongest of familiars, but it is able to grow in size and launch rocks from its back as well as stun enemies by licking them. the frog's name is mars and it is unknown whether it is male or female
    ➳exorcist class; knight (currently low ranking, but training to be a knight)

➳personality; atlas has always been one that was intelligent and strong. his intelligence however strays more to a strategical standpoint than anything else and he always seems to know what to do next when in trouble. he is also very level-headed and never lets anyone see him stressed or in a complete mess, though he does lose it sometimes. he has a strong sense of leadership and he isn't afraid to fight, whether he believes in the cause or simply is told to fight. this boy is very sociable and doesn't mind having a good conversation with whomever is willing to. in many ways he is seen as the best suited to be a leader, though he does lack being able to cope with loss of those he cares about. it is often hard for him to see his friends and loved ones fall, but he never stops going. another thing he lacks is the fact that he is naive to others feelings and tends to be unaware if something it wrong unless he specifically told. when in a bad mood, he tends to get rather cold and becomes extremely sarcastic and sharp tongued.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spring Man || The Bouncer

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:01 am

➳name; spring man
    ➳nickname; spring (often goes by this)
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; light blue
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; rather muscular
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 168 lbs

➳abilities / powers; even though he has the appearance of a normal human, his arms actually are able to extend and turn into spring like ones instead. when not in battle though they rest and act just like any other human arms would. these arms allow him to change out different glove type hands and fight against others that have the same ability. his ability is stabilized by the mask that he wears and it is rare for him to take it off
    ➳weapons; his arms. normally they are equipped with toaster boxing gloves that have a fire ability to them

➳personality; extremely determined, spring has the true spirit of a fighter in him, though he isn't a sore loser like most would think he would be because of this very trait. he is very accepting of loss and finds it as a way of learning how to become stronger and better at what he does. he also is known to be rather protective of those he cares about. often he can be found being the first one to jump in to defend someone and stand up for them without a second thought to it. this leads people to say he is a kind hearted young man who wears his heart on his sleeve. never wanting to give up or show weakness, sometimes he can overstep his own limits and end up in a messy situation. he really does try to do everything to better others and he is always trying to become stronger to protect those around him. he is extremely light hearted and often cracks jokes to try and make others smile. it is hard to upset him and he can easily brush things off and act as if nothing is bothering him at all. spring is a total gym rat, but despite this he has a huge love for food, especially pizza. it is rumored that he works out so much to work off all the pizza he eats. he also has a soft spot for pop music, specifically ribbon's work, but he refuses to admit it, proving that he does have a certain stubbornness to himself

➳history; much of his history is unknown, but there are several rumors that have gone around about it. some have said that before his arm ability became present, he had been training as a regular boxer, explaining his never die attitude and his love for working out all the time. those people suggest that the arms ability would have then shown up in his mid-teen years. the other rumor however says he was simply a sports guy before his arms ability became present. he lived a rather average life and was always the jock type. it was only when he gain his ability that he decided on become a boxer. it isn't certain which of these is actually true or if something completely different happened, but one thing is certain. he wasn't born with the arms ability due to the extreme rarity of it in newborns. his history after gaining his arms ability however is clear. he took up working out more and joined the spring gym, which is named after him, which eventually lead him to becoming their arms league representative

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ribbon Girl || The Popstar

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:16 pm

➳name; ribbon girl
    ➳nickname; ribbon (often goes by this)
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; spring man none

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; feminine
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 104 lbs

➳abilities / powers; even though she has the appearance of a normal human, her arms actually are able to extend and turn into ribbon like ones instead. when not in battle though they rest and act just like any other human arms would. these arms allow her to change out different glove type hands and fight against others that have the same ability. her ability is stabilized by the mask that she wears. she sometimes takes it off though
    ➳weapons; her arms. normally they are equipped with sparky boxing gloves that charge her punches with electricity

➳personality; outgoing and sociable, ribbon is a girl that is extremely easy to get along with even though her status as a popstar is present. she is quite the talkative girl and often has to be told to stop talking or she'll continue to ramble on for hours. she is passionate to her singing, but by no means does that makes her a less than formidable foe in a fight. she may be girly, but she knows how to fight when she wants to. however, she is a sore loser and often makes up excuses when she does lose. this might be because of her status and she is used to getting things the way she wants. even though she can be a bit sour, she always tries to smile it off and congratulate the other to show that she is a good sport. ribbon is also known to have a very high sense of fashion and has a weak spot for shopping and the likes. even though she is a popstar and most might think she is snotty and full of herself, ribbon loves to give back to her fans and tries to be the best role model she can be, which is one of the biggest reasons she took up becoming a fighter to show little girls that girls can fight too and win

➳history; much like many of the arms league fighters, not much is known about ribbon's past, though one thing is for certain with her; she was a popstar before her arms ability became present and the ability only made her more popular among fans. it is said that her ability showed up in her early to mid teens. most believe it was either when she was 14 or 15. her singing career started only a bit before that, but she was said to come from a wealthier family in the community giving her a slight boost when it came to making it as a popstar. it was unexpected that she gained the arms ability. when it came, she started looking at the others that were already present such as spring man, twintelle, and max brass to name a few. she had previously worked with twintelle for a short period before she left the record company to create her own studio, but her true inspiration was found in spring man. seeing how motivated of a fighter that he was, she decided she wanted to prove herself too and that she was more than a pretty face. signing with the arms league, she began to train as a fighter and was quick to become close with spring. even though she holds feelings for him, she knows that her manager would forbid such a relationship claiming that he was nothing more than an "ordinary" guy and it would do bad for her publicity thus she keeps it secret. for now her and spring man are the "mascots" of the league

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Red || The Legend

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:11 pm

➳name; red
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; ash brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 6'
    ➳weight; 170 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; his pokemon: pikachu, charizard, blastoise, venusaur, snorlax & lapras

➳personality; normally not much of a talker, red is a confident and skillful trainer. he shows passion in everything he does and is a tough opponent while in battle. most see him as a rather cold individual due to his silence, but he has his reasons for keeping to himself. he feels that being at the top has many pressures thus making him want to keep the burden to himself. however this dates back to even before he was a pokemon trainer. it is speculated it might actually stem from being bullied by blue in their childhood, but nothing is certain. despite the cold stereotype he gets, red is actually a very kind young man with a big heart. he takes it upon himself to keep others safe even if it means he might get injured in the process. he has the typical hero attitude, showing that he fights on the side of justice. even though he has become a big deal across the regions, he still keeps a cool head, proving that he really is the standard for pokemon champion legends. at his young age he is looked at as a humble and nearly perfect person which is a lot to live up too. he can be a bit insecure with this, but he rarely lets it show, but the same goes with most emotions. he tends to keep all his emotions hidden, though he does get heated in battle at times, especially if he is on the verge of losing

➳history; born in pallet town, red took off on his pokemon adventure at the age of ten alongside his childhood rival, blue. making his way through the kanto region and collecting the gym badges, he was soon to stumble upon team rocket. he scraped with the team on several occasions. even though he was young, he still refused to give into the team and decided to take it on himself to get rid of them. finding their secret hideout in celadon city at the casino, red raided it by himself, but was unable to find the team's leader. however this did not go to waste. he was able to put a stop to their role at the casino. his next stop was saffron city where he had found out that team rocket was running silph co. once again going by himself, the boy took the team on headstrong, ultimately facing their leader giovanni and defeating him. with team rocket supposedly defeated, the boy continued on his adventure and eventually met the team rocket boss again, finding out that he was the gym leader in viridian city. after defeating him again, the boss disappeared for good and red continued on his way to the pokemon league to face the elite 4 and champion. taking the elites on with ease, he soon came to face blue who had just recently become the champion. after a hard fought battle, he was able to take the title and kept it until he decided to walk away on his own. being the best trainer and the only one that had caught all the original pokemon, he decided to "disappear" for awhile. he took to mt silver where he lived at its peak with only his pokemon, until gold came to face him. the battle made him realize that he missed the thrill of bit all and he left the mountain to battle once again. it was years later that he made his way to unova to join the world championships but he had grown greatly since then, yet retained his silent nature. a few years later, he decided to travel to the alola region seeking a new kind of challenge

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trinity || The Sharpshooter

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:08 pm

➳name; trinity
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; seafoam green
    ➳eyes; orange
    ➳skin tone; chocolate brown
    ➳build; moderately toned
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 114 lbs

➳abilities / powers; trinity is able to switch between her humanoid and squid forms at freewill though her squid form doesn't move all too well on land but it moves far faster in ink. by submerging herself in her own ink she can refill her ink tank. she can also change the color of tentacles at any time though she sticks to seafoam green outside of battle
    ➳weapons; her main weapon is what inklings call a splatterscope which is equivalent to a sniper-like weapon. this makes her really great at far ranges, but really weak up close. she also carries a sub weapon with her which are known as splat bombs. these bombs can be thrown and explode, spreading ink everywhere and at some times she is able to activate a special, turning her splatterscope into a weapon known as the sting ray which emits a powerful blast that lasts for up to 15 seconds

➳personality; cool and confident, trinity is a force to be reckoned with. she is a brave, young inkling that seems to have no fear in the world or at least that is what she makes it out to be. she is a true competitor, often being apart of any and all the different battle types in inkopolis. however, this competitive spirit she holds makes her quite the sore loser. she becomes absolutely sour after a loss and often is a bad sport about it. this makes her a bit pouty, but she is quite easy to calm down in the end. even with these flaws, trinity is a kind, young inkling who is willing to help others out whenever she can. when she puts her minds to something she will keep to it until its done, even when all the odds seem against her. when failing time after time, she can easily become frustrated, but she does her best to keep fighting through it. trinity is also noted to be quite sporty and enjoys the outdoors. she is rambunctious and loud outside of battles, but calm and collected when she's got her splatterscope in hand. most would describe her as the jock type because of her nature and that isn't too far off though she isn't the "dumb jock" like some might think. she may not be the smartest inkling around, but she always puts forth her best effort. when she feels she has given less than that she may breakdown. she can be quite emotional at times.

➳history; born outside the city, trinity spent a lot of her childhood from the outside of all the buzz like most young inklings are. she was allowed to watch the battles on tv when they were broadcasted. this is what got her interested in the various different battles that took place. while she was still growing up, she often would run around her yard trying to mimic the moves of the inklings she had seen on tv and practice, even though she didn't have her own weapon just yet. when she came of age, her parents let her go to the city where she met sheldon and learned about the many types of weapons he had to offer. like all starting inklings she was given the starter gun and he explained to her that battling would earn her money and she could upgrade to different weapons. eventually, she switched to the splatterscope and made it her main weapon. now in her mid-teens, she has formed her own inkling team that competes in turf war, splatzone, rainmaker, clam blitz and tower control together. she is almost always competing and proving herself. she also has picked up a part time job making salmon runs which is a dangerous job, but it allows her earn a bit of extra money and hone her skills

➳other; art by marshadow

art by tyrannical

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; trinity
age; 19
gender; female (she/her)
sexuality; pansexual
crush; none
alignment; neutral
species; inkling

hair; seafoam green
eyes; orange
height; 5'4
weight; 114 lbs

weapon; splatterscope
sub weapon; splat bombs
special; stingray

personality; cool and confident, trinity is a force to be reckoned with. she is a brave, young inkling that
seems to have no fear in the world or at least that is what she makes it out to be. she is a true competitor,
often being apart of any and all the different battle types in inkopolis. however, this competitive spirit she
holds makes her quite the sore loser. she becomes absolutely sour after a loss and often is a bad sport about
it. this makes her a bit pouty, but she is quite easy to calm down in the end. even with these flaws, trinity is
a kind, young inkling who is willing to help others out whenever she can. when she puts her minds to something
she will keep to it until its done, even when all the odds seem against her. when failing time after time, she
can easily become frustrated, but she does her best to keep fighting through it. trinity is also noted to be quite
sporty and enjoys the outdoors. she is rambunctious and loud outside of battles, but calm and collected when
she's got her splatterscope in hand. most would describe her as the jock type because of her nature and that isn't
too far off though she isn't the "dumb jock" like some might think. she may not be the smartest inkling around,
but she always puts forth her best effort. when she feels she has given less than that she may breakdown. she can
be quite emotional at times.

other; art by hachi

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luca || The Beginner

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:42 pm

➳name; luca
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; pale yellow
    ➳eyes; sky blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; extremely small
    ➳height; 4'6
    ➳weight; 73 lbs

➳abilities / powers; luca is capable of turning into a squid that matches the color of his tentacles in his humanoid form
    ➳weapons; his weapon is a splattershot jr which is given to all beginners

➳personality; luca is an emotional inkling who is often seen as a crybaby rather than a fighter. he is rather timid and shy, but does have his moments of being courageous and brave when he needs to be. he is a sweet boy most the time and is quite easy to get along with. he tries his best not to show much weakness in front of others, but often will break down in an emotional fit when he's by himself. he often becomes extremely clingy to those he comes to trust. older inklings are typically the ones he becomes very attached to and tends to look up to them. generally, he is a very happy young inkling who is a gentle kid who truly means no harm to those. he knows he isn't very good at any of the games inklings participate in, but he gives them his best and just tries to have fun with everything he does

➳history; a young inkling who was raised in the bustling city. being raised in a small apartment by only his father along with his brother, luca often spent most of his time with his brother or alone since his father worked most of the time. his brother was far more outgoing and talkative than he ever was and he sometimes found it hard to get along with him which eventually lead the two growing distant of one another. his brother was always fa more praised than he ever was, but that never stopped him. though his brother was also interested in taking up turf wars and the other games inklings participated in, luca dedicated his time to reading whatever he could and trying to get information from others that might be willing to talk to him even though he was extremely shy and awkward. now with this knowledge his is ready to take on this new part of his life as a true inkling kid

➳other; art is mine
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me