JiminSpazz's Characters -please dnp-

A place to store your roleplay character information.

JiminSpazz's Characters -please dnp-

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:04 pm

Just all of my characters and forums, please only look and do not steal. if you want me to make a forum for you or something like that, please pm me, this is not the place for that though. Please do not post on this, I would like to use this for holding all of my characters reference sheets and such. thank you

AMBER

name amber ullens
gender female
age 15
looks amber is actually quite tall and limber for her age, but not very muscly. she has long, wavy, dark brown hair and beautiful golden eyes that sparkle in the light. her skin is not very tanned, but has a nice glow in it from being outside a lot
personality amber is usually quiet, but can be quite adventurous and funny. she likes to make friends even though she doesn't talk much and will protect those friends with her life. she is also definitely a animal lover and will sometimes prefer animals to humans
history amber was abused. she doesn't like to think back at it though. how she got out of that situation, she doesn't even remember. all she does remember is being a six year old being passed around family to family. at one point though, she came across the Ullens family. she loved them so much, she even legally took their last name. this is the family she learned her love for horses with. it was through therapy, actually. an abused child has got to have to go through trauma, right? but that was the thing, amber seemed to pushed everything bad out of her brain, and seems to do it often. anyways, through therapy, she learned to love the horses. on her thirteenth birthday, her parents got her a horse, King. and how she loved King, and she still does. it was a couple days after her birthday though when another tragedy struck. on their way to the stables to pick amber up, her new parents got in a car crash, killing both of them. now amber and king have been switching through foster parents, and now amber hopes this is the one she'll stay in for the rest of her life.
+ traits friendly, quiet, animal lover, sweet, non-hating, gentle
- traits too sweet, blocks out all negativity, she doesn't believe in hatred, sometimes likes animals too much
other she has a percheron stallion named king
Last edited by StrikingEmber36 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JiminSpazz's Characters -please dnp-

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:31 pm

↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤
Image ↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤
real name do kyungsoo
english name kaleb ullens
age 18
gender male
sexuality bisexual, prefers males
family history the ullens family started with kaleb's father, charles ullens. he came from a very rich family, one that got rich by producing and making clothes. then there was kaleb's mother, aliee. she came from another rich family, but they made their riches by producing many businesses, and owning them all. so when ailee and charles met, they only became richer. they together created their company, kyungsoo incorporated. with this business, both charles and ailee became famous and even more rich. they soon had their first child though, do kyungsoo. after he was born, charles became very, very sick. and a couple days after kaleb's younger sister, sunni, was born, charles died. all of his money and businesses went into ailee's hands to be inherited by kaleb. but because kaleb wasn't old enough, ailee took charge of all of his responsibilities until he is old enough
his history you would expect a fatherless and practically motherless child to grow up sad, but that wasn't kaleb's case. kaleb grew up pranking all of his butlers, maids, and sister. and he enjoyed that. he was never more rebellious than that, until, his mother decided to come back home from the americas and host an auction. one of the items being displayed at the action was an over a million-dollar pair of diamond heels. right before the shoes were pushed off to be displayed, kaleb stole them and brought them to his room. kaleb thought it was a hilarious joke, but his mother and frightened auctioneers did not. ailee, kaleb's mother, decided to discipline her child by teaching him to become a man. kaleb traveled around the world with his mother for a very long time, going to meetings, dressing in suits, learning how to a son that would inherit a company, a big one at that. after four years of polishing his act up, kaleb wasn't the same boy he used to be. he used to be full of smiles and pranks but now he walks with intelligence, maturity, and practically a blank mind. it wasn't till he came out as bisexual to his mother when this mindless state was cracked. she sent kaleb off, in her words, 'I won't be shamed by a wronged child!". now he is living in a tiny apartment, working at his first job ever at a fast food resturant.
personality because of his mother, kaleb is polished head to toe. he walks with intelligence, and speaks it too. he tries to act as mature as he can, but now that he is living on his own his shell is now cracking. but because he only had his sister to talk to as a child, he is awkward when it comes to socializing.
↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤
Last edited by StrikingEmber36 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:54 pm

↦↤↦↤Image↦↤↦↤
name; "My name is Bella Destro, dear."
gender; "Sweetie you must be blind, I am a female."
orientation; "I am straight... for now~"
personality; "I would like to say that I am a bit... mysterious of sorts. Along with flirty, adventurous, smart, witty, and a bunch of other things along those lines."
skills; "I am very good with a handgun, and sometimes knives. Anything else though, eh, I'm not as good."
weaknesses; "Its kind of hard to admit, but I'm a little careless, and by that I mean i don't care about anybody but me. But when it is about me, I'm serious. It's a little hard for me to actually make friends, I mean, I can make enemies quite easily."
weaponry; "A simple handgun. I don't know any weaponry names, so you're going to have to stick with that."
pet; "Oh I have my bet Tibetan Mastiff, Boe. Doesn't he have a cute name? Well he's not cute when he's angry." Boe
relations; "I do not have many friends, but I do have a lot of enemies, unfortunately dear."
other; "I am from Britain and have a British accent. I moved to America for my job, and have stayed since these pesky zombies have taken over."
Last edited by StrikingEmber36 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:32 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

name
missouri weathers
zodiac
virgo
birthday
september 21st
looks
missouri is actually quite pretty, that is, when she decides to take care of herself. her long blonde hair is usually unbrushed, but her dark brown eyes are never dull. she has dark brown cat ears that stay on her head 24/7 along with a fluffy dark brown, white-tipped fox tail. she is pretty short, but doesn't like to admit it. she has moderate weight compared to her body
personality
missouri doesn't really like to be around people, but when she is, she is friendly enough to make friends pretty easily. but she does judge people really quickly, and avoids the people who seem to prim and proper. she is a little lazy, but when she puts her mind to it, she loves to adventure around and get her hands dirty.
history
for some reason, missouri can't really think back to before she was fifteen. everything gets blurry, and her head starts to hurt. so everything forward on from that, is living on the streets. she has always known she was different, so she avoided the normal lifestyle. she runs around, scrounging for food and finding new adventures. there is no other important things in her history
power
Plant (Earth) Manipulation
unique ability
missouri can fully transform into a cat or fox when she wants to, along with being able to share thoughts with animals. not always this is a good thing.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Last edited by StrikingEmber36 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:33 am

|outfit (riding)| He usually wears a crisp, white and black top with white breeches and long, black English boots
|name| Xero Charlo
|nickname| Xero, Zero
|age| Seventeen
|gender| Male
|sexuality| Straight
|riding discipline| Simple English riding
|character| Xero is quiet, sometimes a little too quiet. He can come off as mysterious but interesting. he doesn't have many friends so not many people know this, but if he likes you, he'll open up completely. he likes to joke around but he is hard working.
|horse(s)| Poarma
|other| Xero originated from Korea, and you can tell by his face and his accent. He can also still speak fluent Korean.

|tack| To keep the elegance of the Akhal-Teke breed, Poarma is usually bridled like this but he is saddled in a normal, simple black English saddle.
|show name| Poarma of the Egyptian Winds
|barn name| Poarma
|age| Four years
|gender| Stallion
|breed| Akhal-Teke
|character| Poarma is very elegant, obedient, and everything a horse owner wishes for. But he does have a mysterious tint about him, just like his owner.
|owner| Xero
|other| Poarma is a full-bred Akhal-Teke, imported from Egypt. He comes from a grand bloodline of Akhal-Tekes. How Xero got him, he won't tell.
Last edited by StrikingEmber36 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:14 am

☠☣☠☣☠☣☠☣☠☣☠☣

➸Name;; "Akuma Curser"
➸Age;; "Ah I've actually been dead for a while now. Let's just say I was born in 1899~"
➸Gender;; "Female, if you can't tell."
➸Sex;; "Also female, I like to keep it that way."
➸Sexuality;; "I am bisexual~"
➸Personality;; "My personality depends on who you are talking to. Some people might describe me as flirty, funny, interesting, smart, while others might describe me as back-stabbing, evil, and heartless."
➸Backstory;; "My backstory isn't that eh, interesting. Let's just say I did some pretty evil things in my life to get me to be a demon now. I am not the strongest demon, of course, so I am more commanded then free so eh, I'm kinda not very interesting."
➸Species;; "I am demon~"
➸Crush;; "I do not have a crush at the moment~ But I will probably develop one~"
➸Side {{Demon/Angel}};; "I'm on the demon side, of course."
➸Other;; "Eh, I like to wear cat ears a lot. My favorite ones are my black ones~ Oh also, when my eyes slick over when I show people my inner demon, my eyes become pink :3" {On a side note, I'll be making another character I just need to make their forum and stuff}

☠☣☠☣☠☣☠☣☠☣☠☣
Last edited by StrikingEmber36 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:12 am

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

⇎name⇎
"My name is Monnie Ullens, but call me Suga."
⇎age⇎
"I am twenty-one years old."
⇎gender⇎
"I am a male."
⇎sex⇎
"I'm still a male."
⇎sexuality⇎
"I'm... homosexual..."
⇎personality⇎
"Personality... hmm... I guess quiet, a good listener, mature, intelligent, but at the same time fierce, scary, and strong."
⇎backstory⇎
"I was born into the hunter life. Well, kind of. Both my father and my mother were hunters, but my father left my mother because she thought she should raise me the same way they were. For years though, that wasn't what my mother did. For days she would be gone, some days she would just be working, other days she'd be killing the supernatural. It wasn't till I was thirteen though when she told me. And I did what any sane kid would do. Run away. I lived my life on the streets until I found out how to uh, pickpocket, then I lived in hotel rooms. I taught myself the way of the hunter though, it just sounded more safe. Now I try to save peoples lives from those ugly supernaturals."
⇎species⇎
"I am a human, a human hunter at that."
⇎crush⇎
" I do not have a crush at the moment but I will probably develop one."
⇎side {{demon/angel}}⇎
"I'd like to say I'm on nither, but if I want one to win, it would definitely be angels."
⇎other⇎
{{I fixed my other forum and sorry this one is so sloppy, I just couldn't get everything to work ;u; please forgive me}}
Image megan ~ she/they Image
hello! i make art sometimes
pls disregard my old stuff, i've been on this site since i was a literal child
i like to draw, roleplay, and trade!
i have a service dog and love dogs+fish!!
user since 2011 | previously JiminSpazz | x
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:16 pm

name;
"Uh, hi. My name is Pinepelt."

gender;
"I am a tomcat."

age;
"I am sixteen moons."

personality;
"I'm a little shy until you know me, but once you do, I'm a twoleg-monster-load of fun! Or at least... thats what I like to think..."

flaws; "I am very shy until I get to know you or you get to know me... or I'm just shy all of the time..."
kin; "I had a mother and a father like everyone else, but they both died. I did have a littermate too, but he died also."
history; "When I was a kit, I had pretty much a normal life. Well, as a rouge, that is. Everything was pretty normal till my father got killed by a dog, and my mother ran off to the clans with me and my brother in her jaws. For a while, she was too scared to approach the clans. But she soon got very ill, and told us to go by ourselves. My brother did not want anything to do with the clans, and decided not to come with me. While I became a great warrior, he became a horrible cat. He killed anyone that got in his way, and soon he died the same way my father did."
crush; "Batpaw, I likes how she is so brave..."
dream/desired rank; "Maybe one day deputy then leader? It is very unlikely though..."
rank; "I am a warrior."
other; Pinepelt seems to twitch and flinch at other cats a lot... is there some things his brother did to him and won't tell anybody? Probably so, his brother didn't like anyone...
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 pm

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

name; Monnie Charles Ullen
gender; Male
age; 18
birthday; March 9, 1997
personality; To describe Monnie simply, the word you would use is calm. He appears calm, cool, and collected. And most of the time, he is. Around the people he likes though, he is sweet and caring. He doesn't speak much, but you can tell that he is caring in his own sort of way. But because he is silent most of the time, he sometimes comes off as mean, rude, or just motionless in general. On stage though, his personality seems to flow with color. He raps and sings strongly and with heart, and it only shows how much he cares for everyone who even listens.
history; For most children when they are born, there is a mother and father lovingly looking down at him. But for Monnie, it was only his mother. Two weeks prior to his birth, Monnie's father ran away, leaving his mother with only a couple of dollars and a newborn child. So throughout his childhood, Monnie had to watch his mother work day and night, and only have half of Sunday's off. Because of the hardships with his mother, that is how Monnie found his talent, rapping. He would rhyme anything throughout his day, waiting for his mother to come home to their crappy little apartment. When he was seventeen though, Monnie had enough of watching his mother suffer and try her best to not only support herself, but Monnie too. So, he ran away. Well, he left a note and everything telling her where he was going and stuff, but running away netherless. He moved into an even crappier apartment that one of his only friends' parents' owned. He lived in the apartment for a year, before being accepted into Baywood Music Academy.
height; 5'7"
weight; 126 lbs
body mods; 3 ear piercings on his left ear, and two piercings on his right ear
sexuality; homosexual
musical talented at?; Rapping, mostly, but he can sing too, but not as well
how long have they been playing or doing that musical talent?; He has been singing forever,but he started rapping when he was about six
favorite song; his favorite song is actually one that he made with some of his friends, called Cypher. They made three parts of the song, and the third one is his favorite. Cypher Pt. 3
life goal; he wants to dominate the world with his music
will you be visiting family during breaks?; Probably not
other; (Face & Voice claim- Suga from BTS) Monnie's family originates from Korea, and he can speak fluent Korean
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Last edited by StrikingEmber36 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 pm

▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐

✗name✗
Zico Yifen

✗age✗

✗gender✗
Male

✗personality✗
troublemaker, flirty, sassy, adventurous, just to say the least

✗description✗
✗human✗ zico is actually quite tall, six foot and three inches to be exact, but he is pretty skinny. even though, he does have rock-hard abs. his hair is always extremely messy and in a weird mohawk thingy. at the moment, his hair color is blonde with pastel pink, blue, and green tips. his eyes are a icy green ✗wings✗ X ✗wolf✗ a jet-black wolf with smokey white markings and yellow eyes

▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me