ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:45 pm

"Oooh
So easily we're persuaded
When the lines are blurred and faded
No one ever starts that way
But this is how villains are made."

Name: Bian
Nicknames: Ian, Little Bee
or loner/outsider

Desired Rank: Scout
Allegiance: tbd

Sexuality: demisexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Intelligent, Thoughtful, Dedicated
neutral traits; Quiet, Calm, Reserved
negative traits; Secretive, Moody, insecure
Bian's an arguably good-looking wolf, they're small and are quite willowy but still have some impressive - but sleek - muscle for their size. In color, they are a rusty colored wolf, a big mishmash of different shades of brown, some you might even call pecan, hickory, and gingerbread. There's also a fair bit of off-white on them balancing out the darker dense browns. Their eyes are quite pretty, a pale fern green color mainly, with a ring of gold around the outside of the iris that bursts outwards, creating a beautiful effect. At least that's just one eye, the other is the opposite, a brilliant gold with a ring of pale fern green. Which is both beautiful and oddly jarring. They have a few distinct markings, the pale off-white socks, the two on their hindlegs not even reaching the hock, but the ones on the front legs almost meeting at their chest. They also have three claw-like markings, a pair on her face, that make little eyebrows for the wolf. These brows curl down then inward towards each other and are like their legs, an off-white color. The second can starts a few inches behind their shoulder blades, it curls downwards towards the belly before curling towards their chest and shoulders. The last can be found on both of their hind legs just inches above the hock, and curling upwards and towards their hip. They have some other minor markings, but none so distinctive as those already mentioned.

Bian's past while not a dark or depressing thing is slick with shadows, lies, and secrets, most of which wasn't her doing. For the longest time, she thought she was the daughter of Hoa and her mate Thuan. This was not the case but she didn't find that out for a few years. Bian has five littermates, making her one of the two middle pups of six. She loved her time as a pup, playing with her littermates and her cousins who were a few months younger than her. As a young wolf, she trained under one of the pack's scouts, who was growing quite old. She enjoyed her time training, running, leaping, and practically dancing through the forest and mountains that she and the pack called home. Things didn't change much when her mentor retired and she became a fully trained scout. However that changed, when she turned two, the pack's alpha, was old and would soon die as he'd refused to retire before his son Bu had a proper heir. Danh; the alpha announced his retirement during the monthly pack meeting, before putting his son on the spot and demanding that the male announce his Heir. Bu was expected to name his eldest - known - son as tradition. So everyone was quite surprised when he announced that her sister Huong would be his heir. That shock quickly turned to horror and anger when he let it be known at Hoa's first litter - Bian and her siblings - were his, and not Thuan's. Things quickly went downhill.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Suong, open
Parents:
Hoa & Bu(bio)
Suong & Thuan(step/adoptive)

Siblings:
Hoai(M), Tuan(M), Bien(M),
Huong(F), and Tham(F)
Many half-siblings

Other Kin:
Danh(Grandfather), Suong(Aunt)

Scent:
Sharp Cinnamon & Ginger
Voice Claim:
Ruby Rose
Playlist:
Control - Zoe Wees
How Villians are made - Madalen Duke
Cindarella's dead - Emeline
Bruises - Lewis Capaldi
Unsteady - X Ambassadors
Dancing on my own - Calum Scott

Tracking: ★★★★☆ Strength: ★★★☆☆
Speed: ★★★★☆ Agility: ★★★★★
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Climbing: ★☆☆☆☆
Defense : ★★★☆☆ Offense : ★★☆☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Bian is a name of Vietnamese origin meaning Secretive.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue May 17, 2022 1:49 pm

"Welcome to the playground, follow me
Tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Sink into the wasteland underneath
Stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream."

Name: Mintpool
Pronouns: Xe/Xem
Rank Desired: Has it

Sexuality: Pansexual
Past Mate(s): Applebelly
Offspring: Ivyleaf, Oakstep
& Pinecloud

Small white cat with a few dark patches and golden eyes
Logic rules everything in Mintpools life, xe has little time for reckless emotional responses these days and isn't the kindest to those that are. You'll find that xe is calm in even the most hectic of situations, and even-tempered so xe rarely has a fit of anger/rage, though annoyance is a common emotion for xem. Though this can make xem seem cold and unemotional almost alien. Xe prefers to spend time alone in quiet places, with xyr's sensitive hearing and frequent migraines, Xe will often retreat to quiet or near abandoned places. Despite xyr's small size, xyr's penetrating gaze can be quite intense and intimidating, doubling with the fact that xe doesn't speak often, only when needed. Without the tendency to ramble or speak verbally, xe often just lets xyr body language do the talking for xem. Xe keeps things close to the chest, and rarely shares much of anything unless directly asked, and even then you might just get a questionable half-answer. While intelligent and a quick learner, Mintpool is a rigid cat both intellectually and emotionally. It is rare for xem to change xyr mind with or without a lengthy

Dovewhisker, never told a soul who the father of her kits was to anyone. Not to xem, xyr siblings, or even her siblings. It was left a mystery and it caused some tension for her and her kits. For a long time Mintpool - then Mintkit - aspired to be the best hunter in Sorrelclan, even become deputy or clan leader one day. While not as rambunctious or reckless as xyr siblings, the mostly white feline was one of the more aggressive during playfights, often taking them much more seriously than others. This translated well with xyr's first mentor Lichenstorm, who was an aggressive cat, and one of the best hunters in the clan, though not always well-liked. Mintpool's warrior training accelerated quickly, at least when it came to hunting and stalking. Due to Palespot's tendency to focus on hunting, Mintpool had only two training sessions that had anything to do with protecting xemself in the first three moons of xyr training. During the last battle training session they'd have, Lichenstorm seemed to misjudge his strength and kicked Mintpaw onto a rock, which knocked xyr out for two days. Things changed for Mintpaw when xe finally woke up. While still quite serious, xe wasn't as aggressive as before, at least not physically. That for some reason seemed to enrage xyr mentor. With Lichenstorm's constant badgering and the ever-more increasing headaches - migraines really, xe was downplaying it - one-day Mintpaw snapped, attacking xyr mentor. While neither cat was terribly injured, the two cats had to be forcefully separated. The two eventually found a way to settle their differences and a few moons later Mintpaw became a full hunter in the eyes of Sorrelclan and Cressentclan. Things were okay for a while, and eventually, xe found a mate in a beautiful chocolate and white tabby molly named Applebelly, a fellow hunter. They soon found that they were expecting kits and both were ecstatic. It ended in tragedy though, just two moons after three beautiful kits were born, Applebelly fell sick. She didn't recover and Mintpool was left alone with three kits to parent. Xe will admit that xe struggled to care for them and perform xyr duties, but eventually, xe managed it. Day after xyr kits were apprenticed he was approached by Palidsong the clan's medicine cat who offered xem a chance to become a mender apprentice as the she-cat was without an apprentice and wished to retire soon, so she could spend the rest of her moons relaxing with the elders. After a little thought, Xe agreed, and xyr new training kept xem very busy which was something xe regretted, as xe wasn't able to spend much time with xyr kits afterward. But xe never regretted becoming Palidsong's apprentice. The sickness and loss of Starclan have left xem bereft and searching for answers, with one of his kits, and sister dead, xyrs grief often feels like it's choking xem.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Dovewhisker & Leon
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Spearmint & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Olly Alexsander
Playlist:
Dead Man Walking - Warhall
The Curse of the Fold - Shawn James
Stressed out - Twenty One Pilots
Playground - Bea Miller
Jerome - Zella Day
Youth - Daughter

Hunting: ★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance: ★★☆☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Strength: ★★☆☆☆
Charisma: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★★
|Name Meaning|
Mint - For Zir's gray and white coat and slender form
Pool - for Zir's calm and cool nature.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu May 19, 2022 9:46 pm

"Quarterback, I ain't talkin' sacking
Pack it, pack it up, I don't panic
Batter, batter up, who the baddest?
It don't matter 'cause we at your throat."

Birth Name: Fujioka Ginjirou
Nicknames: Fujirou
Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Husband/Wife: None
Childen: None

positive traits; Out-going, Creative, Independant
neutral traits; Amorous, Protective, High-spirited
negative traits; Rebelious, Greedy, Brash
personality or appearance

history

Friends:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Parents:
Fujioka Akira &
Fujioka Emiko

Siblings:
Fujioka Shizuki
Other Kin:
Text

Scent:
Text
Face Claim:
Kazuma Kawamura
Playlist:
Hooligan - Neoni
Carry You - Ruelle, Fleurie
The Unquiet Grave - Karliene
Never Stop - Hidden Citizens, Jung Youth
Horns - Bryce Fox
Enemy - Imagine Dragons, JID

| Name Meaning |
Fujioka [藤岡] - 藤 means "Wisteria", 岡 means "Hill, Ridge"
Ginjirou [銀士狼] - 銀 means "Silver", 士 means "samurai", 狼 means "wolf"
| Triva |
- Ginjirou oddly enough can't swim, He just never learned for some reason.
- He always has a caffinated drink in his hand, usually coffee.
- This guy constantly has something in his mouth, usually a lollypop or sucker.
- He's a jitterbug, if he's not moving around he's tapping his foot or snapping his fingers.
- Ginjirou is a linguaphile and will accidently slip into another language while speaking from time to time.
- Ginjirou was born Nobember 22 at 12:02 just after midnight, making him an Sagittarius.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu May 19, 2022 10:01 pm

"When the world's on fire
And the sun burns cold
We're building something unbreakable
From the highest highs
To the lowest lows
We're building something unbreakable."

Birth Name: Fujioka Shizuki
Nicknames: Fujiki
Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Demisexual
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Husband/Wife: None
Childen: None

positive traits; Thoughtful, Intelligent, Dutiful
neutral traits; Stubborn, Honest, Religious
negative traits; False, Insecure, Reckless
Shizuki often comes off as a confident young woman, open, lively, and courageous. This is unfortunately a front, a falsity really. With deep insecurities and a need to feel needed, wanted, and loved she often puts herself in rather dangerous situations, usually only coming out alive by the skin of her teeth. That being said she isn't predictable by any means, and once you get to know her a thoughtful and intelligent young woman. She is passionate about animals and is quite knowledgeable about them. While honest to a fault - unless it involves her feelings - she tends to keep to herself and is quite stubborn about a number of things. One might not expect it, but Shizuki is very religious, in a strange way. She doesn't pray to one god or goddess from a certain religion, but to multiple gods and goddess's across multiple religions and pantheons. Though devote in her own way, she lays no claim on any certain religion or deity.

history

Friends:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Parents:
Fujioka Akira &
Fujioka Emiko

Siblings:
Fujioka Ginjirou
Other Kin:
Text

Scent:
Text
Face Claim:
Araki Yuko
Playlist:
Who Am I? - Riell & Besmorph
Hey Little Girl - sophiemarie.b
Do it like a girl - Morga
Devil Doesn't Bargain - Alec Benjamin
Unbreakable - TELYKast
i hate u, i love u - Gnash, Olivia o'brien

| Name Meaning |
Fujioka [藤岡] - 藤 means "Wisteria", 岡 means "Hill, Ridge"
Shizuki [士月] - 士 means "Samurai", 月 means "moon"

| Trivia |
- Doesn't consider herself "dressed" until she's got her fancy black and gold scarf.
- Has raised multiple animals since she was young, not limited to the usual pets.
- Shizuki is a pacifist and panics easily though it's rarely outwardly noticeable.
- She'd be vegan if she didn't love dairy and eggs so much. She will fight you over a glass of milk or a piece of cheese.
- Shizuki was born on November 21 at 11:57 pm, making her a Scorpio.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:20 am

"Quote"

Current Name: Pearldawn/ Sigyn
Past Names: Pearlkit & Sigyn
Future Names: Pearldawn
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: pansex Demirom
Crush: tba
Current Mate: none
Past Mate(s): none
Offspring: none

a short-haired fawn-cream calico tabby molly with copper eyes

Many things could be said about Sigyn, but it's important to remember she's sarcastic and blunt. She has no bones about being upfront about the mistakes of others and can be quite vicious when bringing them up. Sigyn is sarcastic, yet her intelligence and thoughtfulness can make others wonder if she's more Sharp-tongued or Silver-tongued. Not that it matters, as she's not the type to use her abilities for her own personal gain outside of a few instances. She's not the most social cat and tends to hold back when meeting new people. Often considered cautious, skeptical, and even fearful when meeting strangers. She dislikes large groups but may tolerate them if she has a close friend or someone she feels she can trust nearby. For all her viciousness, she's not the type to hold a grudge, though that's mostly because she's both forgetful and self-critical. She tends to forget - a lot of other things but mostly slights herself. However, she will remember slights against others and problems or mistakes she's made. Overall Sigyn is a generous molly with a heart of gold, a barbed-wire tongue, and a caged heart.

basic history; Sigyn was born in the ______clan, but she and her siblings decided to go on an adventure outside of camp one day when they were about two moons old. She fell into a nearby river and was carried off, with her clan-mates unable to save/find her. She was found/saved by a young two-leg kit and lived the next seven moons as a kittypet. She'd lost a large part of her memory and only remembered vaguely her old name Pearlkit and her mother's scent. She left the two-leg place eventually and traveled around until she found ______clan territory recently.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Any body of water
Parents:
Shellpounce & Beachstrike
Siblings:
Shorekit & Rushkit
Other Kin:
Briarpetal (aunt)

Scent:
Sea Salt & Dewy Rose
Voice Claim:
Danielle Rose Russel
Playlist:
Solitude - Sorry, Peach
Breakfast - Dove Cameron
Angels don't cry - Ellise
Wolves - Missio
Before you go - Lewis Capaldi
Devil doesn't bargain - Alec Benjamin

Strength: ★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★★★
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★☆☆☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★☆
|Name Meaning|
Sigyn - means Friend of Victory, is also the name of a deity from Norse mythology.
Pearl - for her shinny multi-colored coat
Dawn - for her intelligence and grace
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:37 pm

"Quote"

Current Name: Thicketstorm
Past Names: Thicketkit & Thicketpaw
Future Names: None
Desired Rank: Has it

Sexuality: Bisex-Demirom
Crush: open
Past Mate(s): open
Offspring: none/open

A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes
There's a lot to be said about Thicketstorm, he's largely known for his soft but unpredictable nature. He doesn't like routine much, preferring to change things up every now and again to keep things from becoming a habit. If he could he'd change the times and routes of patrols every few days. He's a soft-hearted tom, enjoying being around others and relaxing. Peace is something he yearns for, hoping that one day the clan won't have any need to fight anything. That said, Thicketstorm is both an over-thinker and overly critical, willing and able to tear plans apart if they have too many flaws. He's a modest cat, unwilling to be in the spotlight for any reason really, but also quite sarcastic. Said sarcasm can take a darker turn if spurned, turning easily into spiteful taunts, worsening as Thicketstorm is a grudge-holder. All this said, the tom is very energetic, and dedicated to his clan and training. Speaking, training tends to be long and harsh with him - much like his own mentor's training was with him - always pushing others to be the best that they can be. He's not always kind, but he'll always be there to listen and make you stronger.

Thicketstorm was born to a kind tom Stormstrike and a vicious she-cat by the name Briarpetal. Both of Thicketstorms parents were quite busy as a kit and apprentice, always working and bearly having any time for him or his siblings. But Thicketstorm quite liked it that way, he was and remains an independent cat, enjoying his freedom. His parents were cats he looked up to due to their dedication and loyalty to the clan. As an apprentice he took the guardian path, following in his mother's paw steps. He gained a harsh mentor, who only expected the best from him. About two moons before becoming a full Guardian in the clan, his father died after eating some sickly prey. Thicketstorm went to the current leader at the time and requested he would be named after his father in some way when he became a full guardian. That request was granted and two moons later he became Thicketstorm.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Stormstrike & Briarpetal
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Smoked Sandalwood & Bergamon
Voice Claim:
Adam Levine
Playlist:
Engravings - Ethan Bortnick
Sugar - Maroon 5
Enemy - Imagine Dragons, JID
Kingdom Come - Astyria
Diamonds - Rihanna
Unstoppable - Sia

Strength: ★★★★☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Thicket - for his dark coat and thick fur
Storm - in honor of his father and skill in battle
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:09 pm

"Quote"

Current Name: Pinecloud
Past Names: Pinekit & Pinepaw
Future Names: None

Sexuality: Heterosex-Demirom
Crush: open
Past Mate(s): Boudler
Offspring: Expeting (2-4)

A slender white cat with brown patches and yellow-green eyes
Pinecloud isn't a complicated cat despite who her parents are/were. She's first of all a maternal cat, doting on and doing her best to guide and mother anyone who's at least ten moons younger than her. Her calm nature makes her level-headed and therefore a good sounding board. Her above-average emotional intelligence - opposed to her father's logic-based intelligence - makes it a bit easier to maneuver in and around the clan. All that said, Pinecloud can be quite judgemental and tends to make snap judgments occasionally, which can come back to bite her in the tail. She's also a bit jumpy, almost skittish at times, her nerves run high, almost seeming to double after she learned she was expecting kits. Most of all though, Pinecloud is a wistful feline often looking to the past for a variety of reasons. Though not a regretful cat by nature, she does occasionally long for things to be back like they were when she was a young kit before she and her siblings were apprenticed.

The past is something that Pinecloud thinks about often, though it's not always happily. Her mother Applebelly had a harsh experience in her kitting - something she worries that she'll experience. Said kitting had left her weak, and unfortunately open to sickness. Pinecloud has few memories of her mother, due to the fact that Applebelly died when she was just two moons old, but also because Applebelly had spent the last half moon of her life in a sick den away from Pinecloud and her siblings. But her sire, Mintpool was there to fill the gap. Xe spent much of Xyr time with Pinecloud and her siblings, playing with them and caring for them as kits. Xe seemed to be with them nearly all the time after Applebelly got sick, and when Applebelly died, Xe seemed to never leave practically moving into the nursery. This is why it felt so cold and alone when after becoming an apprentice Mintpools sudden distance felt personal. She understands her Sire's decision to become a mender but sometimes wishes that xe wasn't so busy. Becoming a full warrior for the clan was an overjoying experience for her, though it felt a bit more lonely without her mother and Sire. She's lived a pretty normal life since she became a warrior for the clan, and a few moons ago found herself mated. Pinecloud is both ecstatic and fearful about the fact that she's expecting kits, doubly so when her former mate, Boulderstrike left the clan without a word.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Applebelly & Mintpool
Siblings:
Ivyleaf & Oakstep
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Text
Voice Claim:
Text
Playlist:
Maps - Maroon 5
Hall Of Fame - The Script
Grenade - Bruno Mars
Breakfast - Dove Cameron
Nightmares - Ellise
I Shot Cupid - Stela Cole

Strength: ★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★★☆
|Name Meaning|
Pine - for the naming theme and for her brown patched coat
Cloud - for her distinct patches and level-headedness

Other notes;
Boulder is a genetically dilute black (gray) classic tabby tom with amber eyes. He has the silver gene making him present as a silver classic tabby. He also carries solid.
Pinecloud is solid brown with high white, with yellow-green eyes. but she carries ticked tabby stripes and a carrier for the dilute gene.
Kittens will be shorthaired. Toms can be black, chocolate, blue, or lilac. Mollies can be black, chocolate, blue, or lilac. Kittens can be solid, ticked tabby, spotted tabby, mackerel tabby, or classic tabby. Genetically solid reds still display a tabby pattern. Some kittens may be silver/smoke. All kittens will have under 50% white spotting.
Possible name ideas for kittens:
Silver/smoke: Smokekit, Brightkit, Hailkit, Cinderkit, and Silverkit
Brown(choc): Cedarkit, Alderkit, Rootkit, Finchkit, Brackenkit, and Bramblekit
Gray(Blue): Sootkit, Graykit, Pebblekit, Fernkit, Owlkit, Mistkit and Stormkit
Black: Blackkit, Crowkit, Ravenkit, Coalkit, Nightkit, and Breezekit
Lilac: Ashenkit, Ashkit, Gorsekit, Tansykit, Lightkit, and Mallowkit
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:46 pm

"So go ahead and judge me for talking about my pain
I'd rather spill my guts out than live with being fake
Yeah, go ahead and die with what you're afraid to say
Won't make the same mistake 'cause it's my legacy."

Current Name: Finchpaw
Past Names: Finchkit
Future Names: Finchleap
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Questioning (Demisexual)
Offspring: Too young

a tall chocolate and white she-cat with dark blue eyes and large ears
Admittedly Finchpaw is a lot like her mother, while the youngest of her siblings, Finchpaw is almost like a second parent - or third technically. That said she's one of the more independent cats in her litter, though also the most solitary of the four. She's dedicated to her clan, and strangely observant, leading to some of the strangest insights at times. Finchpaw is a gentle cat, preferring to talk things out rather than spill blood. But that doesn't mean she can't adapt to the world around her, she catches onto to things quickly and changes tracks just as quickly. Unfortunately, Finchpaw can be quite critical of herself and others, leading to some fights as well. She can be rather impatient as well, whether it's because she felt that she was taking too long to perfect a move, or because someone is making her wait too long doesn't matter. Finchpaw can also be rather clingy when it comes to her family and those she considers friends, which can be a bit much sometimes.

Born into an unlucky yet lucky litter of four, Finchpaw is the youngest of the litter. With all three of her siblings and herself born sickly, it wasn't expected for Finchpaw and her siblings to survive long. Her parents Pinecloud and Boulderstrike were pleasantly surprised and relieved when they started to get better. Though their weakness at their birth has left some worse off than others, Finchpaw doesn't have the strongest immune system due to it. She occasionally would spend anywhere from a few sunrises to half a moon resting in the medicine cat den. At one point it was suggested that she should become the clan's next medicine cat apprentice, which she's quite viciously opposed, with loud and strong words. At least from her point of view, to most others there was just a lot of hissing and spitting coming from her. She was proudly made a warrior apprentice when she was six moons old, and while she still needs to occasionally spend a few sunrises in the medicine cat den, she finds that everything going well. She just hopes that she can get her warrior name with her siblings in a few moons.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Pinecloud & Boulderstrike
Siblings:
Gorsepaw, Ravenpaw, Cinderpaw & Owlpaw
Other Kin:
open

Scent:
Balsam fir & Spruce
Voice Claim:
Saoirse Ronan
Playlist:
Boyfriend - Dove Cameron
The Moon Will Sing - The Crane Wives
W.I.T.C.H. - Devon Cole
I'm not the only one - Sam Smith
Take me to church - Hozier
Deathbed - Citizen Soldier

Strength: ★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★★☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Finch - for her chocolate coat and lean body
paw - for her current rank in the clan
Leap - For her impressive jumps and intuition.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:04 pm

"She tells him "ooh love"
No one's ever gonna hurt you, love
I'm gonna give you all of my love
Nobody matters like you
She tells him "your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life
You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do."

Current Name: Laurelblaze
Past Names: Laurelkit & Laurelpaw
Future Names: none

Sexuality: Bisexual Aromatic
Crush: none
Past Mate(s): none
Offspring: Hailmist

Cream and white lynx point with frost green eyes.
Laurelblaze is known for many things in her life, but mostly for her bold and casual nature. Or as she likes to call it, her casually bold nature. Even at a young age, Laurelblaze took on challenge after challenge with all the grace and calmness that she could manage. Dared to climb the tallest tree, she'd do it and be quite modest whether she was able to finish it or not. She also has a strategic mind, something that helped with patrols, battles, and other things. Unfortunately to most she also came off as humorless, mostly due to her darker sense of humor. Laurelblaze is also a rather judgmental cat, though she'd call it opinionated. It's hard to change her mind once it's made up, and a good first impression is a must with her.

Laurelblaze was born many seasons ago during a late New-leaf, to her parents Waxfin and Mistletoecloud. While she and her two siblings were the only kits in the nursery at the time, she got plenty of socialization. She spent a large amount of time with the apprentices instead of her littermates though, so she and Hornetkit and Swankit were never close. Her closest friend, was an apprentice named Briarpaw who'd become an apprentice just a moon after she was born. The two were close and remained friends throughout their lives. A few short moons later, Laurelpaw was given to Rowanthroat to train under, a quiet but strategic tom. Despite the vast differences between the two of them, Rowanthroat and Luarelpaw got along well. When it came to learning how to swim - or at least swimming well - Rowanthroat was unable to teach her much, due to his overwhelming fear of large bodies of water. So unsurprisingly enough, her father took to teaching her all he knew. Waxfin was practically half fish and took joy in teaching her everything he could. Becoming a Warrior with her siblings was a great time, but not something they celebrated together. Laurelblaze had Briarpetal, a few friends, her mentor, and her Father, while her siblings had their mother and their friends.
For a long, while things were normal, she served her clan, bonded with her clan-mates, and worked hard. But it felt like something was missing. When she was about twenty-five moons old, she found out just what was missing. Her sister Hornetflower had kits, and Laurelblaze was in awe. The only problem was that she had no need or want for a mate, so how could she have kits? The answer came in the form of her best friend and - Briarpetals soon to be mate - Stormstrike. Both Briarpetal and Stormstrike are very obviously head over tail in love with each other, but both saw her longing and were able to drag her plight out of her. The two came up with an idea, Stormstrike would father her kits, no relationship needed, and he would have as much or as little involvement in the resulting kits' lives afterward. Laurelblaze found she like the idea, and they agreed. A few moons later her precious kits were born, days after Stormstrike and Briarpetal got their heads out of their haunches. When it became known that Briarpetal was expecting her own litter just a few moons later, Laurelblaze demanded that she be available to play aunty at the very least. The rest they say, is history.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Mistletoecloud & Waxfin
Siblings:
Horentflower & Swanstream
Other Kin:
Thicketstorm (step-son/Nephew)

Scent:
Laurel & Citrus
Voice Claim:
Viola Davis
Playlist:
River - Bishop Briggs
Alive - Sia
Rockabye - Clean Bandit, Sean Paul
& Anne-Marie
Rewrite the stars - Anne-Marie
& James Arthur
Family - The Chainsmokers & Kygo
Human - Rag'n'Bone Man

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆ ☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★☆☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★★★☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Laurel - After her mother's favorite flowering shrub.
blaze - For her bold nature and bravery
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:31 pm

"I need a break from my temper
It's exhausting to live with the anger
It weighs me down and it holds me back
And it ties me to an anchor."

Name: Noir
Breed: Timber Wolf
Desired Rank: Text

Sexuality: Androsexual
Offspring: None

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A long-limbed dark gray wolf with lighter accents and pale yellow eyes
personality; Neu- Observant, Quite, Secretive. Neg- Vague, Grim, Nosy. Pos- Sensible, Discreet, Mature

Very basic; Oldest pup of a small litter of two born to a pair of loners. The mother died not long after the weaning prosses was finished. Gained a stepmother a few months after. Gained three half-siblings less than a year later, and helped raise them. Left the little makeshift pack after the second litter of half-siblings (three) was born. Joined a pack and has been there ever since.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Kalevala & Alaric
Daeva(stepmother)

Siblings:
Azrael(brother), Balor(l1hb), Corbin(l1hb),
Naenia(l1hs), Davorin(l2hb), Kali(l2hs), and
Keira(l2hs)

Other Kin:
none

Scent:
Orris root & Cocoa
Voice Claim:
Ruby Rose
Playlist:
Take me away - New Medicine
Kamikazee - MISSO
Unholy - Sam Smith & Kim Petras
I hate u, I love u - Gnash & Olivia O'Brien
Real boy - Lola Blanc
Rapunzel - emlyn

Strength:★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★★☆
Swimming: ★★★★☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
A French word for Black, and also a genre of crime film or fiction characterized by cynicism, fatalism, and moral ambiguity.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me