character wasteland

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: character wasteland

Postby belle reve » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:24 pm

𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐲 π›πšπ¬π¬ 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

he’s been a playboy. he's been a nutcase. he’s been new york’s most eligible bachelor. and
now, at a ripe twenty-two years of age, henry bass is a successful business man, jack of all
trades, and a master of some. he has the real-estate business on lock, and his event planning
business is booming. the record company he’s producing for is on the list of greatest upcoming
businesses. he’s really making a name for himself, and is a consistent television and magazine
presence with his never ending smile and charm. and rumor has it, he’s hoping to find the love
of his life!

well, that’s what the magazines have to say.

henry bass is many of those things. he’s a skilled negotiator and businessman, and this has caused
his businesses to succeed. he is a fair and reasonable boss, and many have come to respect him.
and for a while, henry was on the straight and narrow. but some recent personal issues have
occurred, and henry should probably be connecting back with his therapist sometime soon. though
he’s kept on the straight and narrow for the past two years, that old friend alcohol is starting to
have its signature allure. behind the scenes, he has begun to self-medicate via scotch, but he has
it under control. definitely under control. he hasn’t gotten caught yet, with the bottle tucked away
in his desk drawer and the multiple breathmints to erase the smell as best as possible. under control.
some of his old demons are clawing their way to the surface, and henry plans to push them away by
simply ignoring them. we’ll see how that goes.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roman

Postby belle reve » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:58 pm

══════════════════════════════════

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
roman bradley hawthorne β€’ eighteen β€’ six foot five β€’ safety (begrudgingly)
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
let's talk about before.

roman bradley hawthorne was the one to rule it all. he was the star quarterback of a star football team, had
college recruiters knocking down his door on a daily basis. never missed a workout, and thought he was immune
to hangovers. he always had friends by his side and was always down to throw and attend a raging party. though
not a playboy, roman had his fair share of flirtations and was notorious for talking with a few different girls at
once. nevertheless, it was near impossible to hate the guy. he always had the brightest smile, the goofiest jokes,
and the most genuine laughter. he was as charismatic as they come, and talking to anyone came easy to him.
but in his last month at the school, there was a lot going on beyond the scenes with this blue-eyed boy. in that last
month, his behavior noticeably shifted, and not for the better. he'd started to miss practices, started to pick useless
fights and drink more than he should. he started to become somewhat of a recluse, suddenly absent at parties and
only making small talk in class and at practice. his teachers made a few concerned phone calls home, but never
heard anything back. by the time his departure came around, he'd practically burned every bridge he could ever
build. at that point, he didn't expect to see these people ever again.

roman's departure was sudden, odd, and still remains shrouded in mystery. the leading story is that his father got a
new job and they had to move, which is certainly reasonable and true. that's actually part of the story. they moved
out of the state and enrolled roman in a public school, where he immediately shot up to the top of the football chain.
he was undoubtedly the best player there, but even his skills couldn't lead the team to victory. they were a pretty
shabby group, and definitely not the caliber roman was used to.

let's talk about now.

things can change on a dime, and just four months later, he’s rejoined the ranks of beverly hills academy. despite
burning bridges, the former quarterback came here with high hopes of simply reclaiming his place in the social
hierarchy and the football team. but, as you all know, he's in for a rude awakening. his reappearance is just as
mysterious as his disappearance, and he refuses to speak on either subject. roman is back to his smiling, laughing self,
even if it feels a little forced for him right now. he's returning to the school with virtually no friends, assigned to a
football position that he could do in his sleep, and little to no college prospects at this point. clearly, roman won't be
reclaiming his old life without a fight.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roman's masterpost

Postby belle reve » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm

─────── let the games begin! ! ───────────────
                  i. roman has a signature hair style: messy. his blonde locks tend to be all over the place, but he says it just adds to his boyish charm. he'll tame it when he has to, but otherwise it has a mind of its own
                  ii. he can dress up, too. you're welcome.
                  iii. he doesn't have a mean bone in his body, which is why his weird mood before his departure was really out of character
                  iv. he's got some dark stuff going on his head, might even be trying out some therapy. you didn't hear that from me!
                  v. actually a hopeless romantic, but really bad at commitment
                  vi. his parents enrolled him in piano and guitar lessons when he was young- he can still play, so he's grateful
                  vii. his parents won't let him play other sports outside of football, but he'd love to try baseball or lacrosse
                  viii. big fan of going to the movie theatre (but sneaks in the snacks). likes mostly action movies, but secretly loves a good rom com
                  ix. he's kind of just a big teddy bear, and gives AMAZING hugs
                  x. every summer, he does a short solo backpacking trip in another country. spoiled, but cool
                  xi. tries to volunteer at a food pantry at least once a month
                  xii. rumor has it, he got asked to leave the academy, and had to beg to come back
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
charismatic - kind - welcoming - spontaneous - impulsive - mysterious - quick-tempered - distant
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

victoria

Postby belle reve » Tue May 12, 2020 6:39 am

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────
────────────────────
──────────

name // victoria laurene black
age // sixteen
year // junior
height // five foot nine
weight // one hundred fifteen lb
sexuality // heterosexual
role // pageant girl

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
an outstanding gpa, a rocking' bod, and the perfect reputation. victoria black is the envy of many and the friend of some, too.
if you don't know victoria well, you will believe she is prim and proper, everything a young upper east side woman should be.
because of her extracurriculars and how she carries herself, you may also believe she is stuck-up and a snob. and perhaps to
some degree, you'd be right. after all, she was born and bred on the upper east side. but overall, she appears to have her
life together and seems to behave as a proper young woman. she's the public's darling, the apple of new york's eye.

but if you really know victoria, you can hardly believe that crap. her close friends at constance and st. judes realize that new
york's sweet girl knows how to party, and knows how to party hard. for her low weight, she sure can handle a lot of alcohol and
is famous for never having a hangover. she is the queen of keggers and is down to party any night of the week. she stays away
from drugs, but is almost always down for a drink. in addition to parties, she spends her spare time in places she shouldn't be &
even occasionally stealing the motorcycle of her mother's boyfriend. she's far from the perfect girl, but she is truly a master of
having a good time while keeping it under lock and key. she's almost leading a double life, seeming perfect in the public eye so
she succeeds in pageants, but also finding her thrills beneath the lens of any cameras. and so far, her friends have done a good
job of keeping things under lock and key.

and then, there's things even her friends don't know. victoria lives in a penthouse apartment with her mother, and her father
has been out of the picture for about seven years- which she refuses to talk about. they lead a luxurious life that is standard
to the upper east, but currently, that is because of victoria. the money she wins from participating in pageants and various
sponsorships she does is funneled right back to pay for rent and utilities, and very little is left for her. what her money does
not cover, a few lines of credit do. now, the trouble will be paying off that credit.
Last edited by belle reve on Wed May 13, 2020 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

victoria's masterpost

Postby belle reve » Tue May 12, 2020 7:34 am

─────── i hope for world peace !! ───────────────────────

i. victoria is the current reigning miss teen new york, as well as the recent runner-up of miss teen usa [which she will participate in next year again]. she will be participating in the next miss teen america pageant in the near future, and is currently training for that.
                  ii. she has recently done sponsorships with dove, verizon, and a few local upscale restaurants.
                  iii. her main platform when running is education for all women, which she actually believes in and wholeheartedly advocates for outside of the shows.
                  iv. her mother was a pageant queen, and vic has been doing these shows since she was in diapers.
                  v. pageant life is all victoria has ever known, and she is comfortable and unwilling to change her routine.
                  vi. outside of this, she does ballet and lyrical dancing. she also has a strange ability to beatbox really well.
                  vii. she taught herself how to ride motorcycles by stealing the bike of her mother's boyfriend. they don't know she does that.
                  viii. her father was an alcoholic, but vic is determined to prove she doesn't have the same tendencies, which actually fuels her to drink more to prove that point.
                  ix. she's always on some intense diet and workout regimen. never breaks it.
                  x. she really wants to dye her hair blue, but that cannot happen right now
                  xi. because of the reputation she must uphold, she is very selective about what parties she attends, or will wear a wig and sunglasses out to hide herself. not that she's famous, but she doesn't want a photo of herself doing a keg stand getting back to pageant judges.
                  xii. she wants to go to college and become a lawyer
                  xiii. she likes to paint!!
                  xiv. she almost has one million followers on instagram
adventurous - spontaneous - joyful - silly - impulsive - calculated - snarky - elite
Last edited by belle reve on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rafael

Postby belle reve » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:46 am

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────
────────────────────
──────────

name // rafael parrish
age // twenty two
rank // sergeant (e-5)
height // six foot three
weight // one eighty nine (pure muscle, baby!)
sexuality // heterosexual
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Sergeant R. Parrish has been a member of the United States Army since he graduated high school, but he also had a life
before that.Parrish was born in California to- what he's been told- a fifteen year old drug addict without family or
boyfriend support. Given that story, it should come as no surprise that he was adopted. Luckily, this family gave him a
much better life, and even tried to keep him in contact with the Spanish heritage that runs through his veins. He lived
a pretty standard life, and his parents worked standard jobs that allowed them to be home at normal hours and raise
their son warmly.

But, things can't stay good forever, can they? It turns out his mother cheated on his father, and during the summer before
Rafael's seventh grade year, his mother left them. She was there when he left for school, but he never saw her again. A
hurt such as this caused his father to essentially rethink his entire life, and he became a shell of himself. He stopped
eating, drinking, and even showering unless Rafael forced him to. Since he'd also given up work, Rafael began to work-
first with garage sales (getting rid of mom's stuff) and mowing neighbor's lawns since he wasn't technically old enough
to be employed- and eventually scored a job as a waiter at a decently upscale restaurant, so the tips were magnificent.

Rafael had hopes of going to college during his high school years, but he couldn't rack up enough scholarship money and
no bank would offer him or his father any loans, so he had to give up on that dream. But Rafael believes everything does
happen for a reason, and part of him is grateful that he instead chose to join the army. It's brought him some great pals,
great physical shape, decent money, and the chance to travel the world. He has now been on two tours, and years of
experience have allowed him to be promoted to sergeant, a feat of which he is very proud. There's definitely some part
of him that would love to go to college, but at this point, he's army strong very proud of that fact.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rafael's masterpost

Postby belle reve » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:46 am

─────── house of gold !! ───────────────────────

i. when not being referred to as sergeant, he typically goes by parrish. At this point, hearing his first name is a little foreign to him. Nevertheless, you can call him rafael, raf, or r- or whatever creative nickname you can come up with!
                  ii. parrish has moved to three different posts: one in texas, another in italy, and now he is stationed at the post in brooklyn, ny. This is his first time in ny and honestly he's not a fan.
                  iii. and what of his father? he is now holding down a job as a dishwasher, and it's enough to pay the bills for the apartment he moved into. he still lives across the country, but rafael has communicated with his father's friends and boss to call him if they sense anything amiss. he also calls his father at least once a week to ensure all is well.
                  iv. in his spare time, raf enjoys playing baseball and basketball, though he does not claim to be a pro at either. he also frequents the bars with friends and drinks socially.
                  v. other than those times at the bar, parrish never drinks. honestly, he finds it boring and sad to drink alone.
                  vi. here's something new to the upper east- he doesn't have social media! well, okay, he has facebook, but it's one of those accounts that has a profile picture from five years ago and he never posts on it.
                  vii. he has ridiculously curly hair that has a mind of its own- he either wakes up and its super curly, or kinda flat. never brush out his hair when it's dry- it will poof up!!
                  viii. he's all business when it comes to the army, but a giant goofball outside of it. you know that scene from top gun where tom cruise sings "you've lost that loving' feeling?" yeah, he'd do that.
ix. he couldn't swim before joining the army.
x. if he went to college, he would like to major in therapeutic recreation.
xi. he tends to be popular with those ranking above and below him because he can balance compassion with discipline well.
xii. army pays decently well, but not top notch, so he also works as a bartender on the upper east side, far enough away from his friends on post
xiii. thanks to the army's housing allowance, he also has a small, one-bedroom apartment in brooklyn. not the nicest place, but it's comfortable
xiv. a real wizard in the kitchen, can out-bake or out-cook nearly anyone. will cook for you on a date
xv. now that he's all in for the army, he hopes to one day become a general.
xvi. he's definitely not the smartest guy, though. despite being a remarkable leader of men, he has almost gotten himself killed more than one, and usually it's not even related to the army.

goofball β€’ kindhearted β€’ loyal β€’ ambitious β€’ impulsive β€’ defensive β€’ indifferent β€’ dense lol
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me