Raining's Storage [ wip ]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

OceanPaw | Cat

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:20 am

OceanPaw

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Code: Select all
[center][size=100][i]“We have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean”[/i][/size]

[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3vRfe8UTkNSTP1f2/giphy.gif?cid=790b761144dd38dec506a70182d42e035d2be2adfbf282f1&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][/center]
[color=transparent]───────────[/color]────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[center][size=80][strike]oceankit[/strike] ,[b]OceanPaw[/b], [strike]OceanMist[/strike]| Female | 10 moons | apprentice| questioning[/size][size=80]

[u][b]Connections[/b][/u]
[color=transparent]─────────────────[/color]Parents - NightFrost & RiverMist (Deceased)
[color=transparent]─-──[/color]other kin - MoonShadow
[color=transparent]────────[/color]Crush || Mate - none / open

[u][b]personality[/b][/u]
[list]text text text text[/list]
[u][b]history[/b][/u]
[list]Oceanpaw was born into the clan to
Rivermist and Nightfrost. She felt nothing
but love from her parents. OceanPaw learned
at an extremely young age what death was. Her
mother passed away only a few moons after Oceanpaw
was born. Her father quickly closed himself off from
everyone.
  [/list][/size][/center]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WOLFPAW

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:23 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

W O L F P A W

[list][list][size=85]
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/969f67b70153667d99d9f4c71e5613a3/tumblr_pc12l7ZIKN1vtrs37o1_400.gif[/img]

[color=#847f44][b]name[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]Wolfkit[/strike] -wolfpaw -[strike]wolfheart[/strike][/color]
[color=#847f44][b]gender[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]male[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]age[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f] 11 moons[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]rank[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]kit[/strike] - apprentice -[strike]warrior[/strike] [/color]

[color=#847f44][b]appearance[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]extremely fluffy and has a slender build under his fur.  [/color]
[color=#847f44][b]personality[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]personality here[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]history[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]wolfpaw was potentially the kit of loners, unfortunately he isn’t sure. He remembers crossing into the RidgeClan territory and being found by a patrol. Since he was so young he was not seen as a threat. The clan took him in as a kit and raised him alongside the other members of the clan. [[ name ]] took him in as her own kit and has helped teach wolfpaw the warrior code and ways of the clan. He still struggles from time to time but is constantly asking questions and wanting to learn more.  [/color]

[color=#847f44][b]sexuality[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]bisexual[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]crush/mate[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]none[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]kits[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]none[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]family[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]unknown. open[/color][/size]

[size=110][color=#847f44][b]relations[/b][/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#594b3f]open![/color][/size][/list][/list]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luna & Atlas || Cats

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:28 am

ImageImage

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

L U N A & A T L A S

Atlas-

[center][size=150][color=#800000]Luna[/color][/size]
[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/dsPVAJVzUGrBe/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470n859l5fmx209hqzi8bmx52unhta70vrvmbll1kv&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][/center]
[right][list][b]Pack/Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] Hunter
[b]Dream Rank[/b] Achieved.

[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Offspring:[/b]
[/list][/right][list][b]Name:[/b] Luna
[b]Age:[/b] Adult (4 years)
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi-sexual

[b]Species:[/b] Feline
[b]Breed:[/b] Tabby Cat

[b]Extra:[/b][/list]

[list][b]Personality:[/b] Luna is very quiet , making her an excellent huntress. She is watchful and careful. Almost nervous to make a single noise. This probably stems from her family upbringing. Around her closest friends she will chat, however she is not known for being loud or very playful. She is very loving and nurturing and hopes one day to have a family of her own.

[b]Background:[/b] Luna was born to two cats who almost hated one another, being together to spite their parents seemed like the best idea until they had Luna and realized caring for a kitten was exhausting. Throughout her time as a kitten she was always told to keep quiet, still and to focus on one thing. Staying alive. After years of that treatment she ran away and found home with the clan.
[/list]

[center][img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/dsPVAJVzUGrBe/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470n859l5fmx209hqzi8bmx52unhta70vrvmbll1kv&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][/center][size=85][left][list][list][list][list][list][list][b]name[/b] Luna
[b]other names[/b] text
[b]age[/b] text
[b]gender[/b] female
[b]orientation[/b] pansexual

[b]rank[/b] text
[b]previous rank[/b] text

[b]+ traits[/b] kind, intelligent,
empathetic, social[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/left][right][b]fur[/b] brown tabby[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[b]eyes[/b] green
[b]build[/b] sleek, lean build
[b]deformities[/b] none
[b]scars[/b] claw marks on his cheek

[b]crush[/b] na
[b]mate[/b]
[b]kits[/b]

[b]- traits[/b] quiet, distant
noncommittal, passive aggressive [/right]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][b]history[/b] text text text[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

Luna-

[center][size=150][color=#800000]Atlas[/color][/size]
[/center]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Dream Rank[/b]

[/list][/right][list][b]Name:[/b] Atlas
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight

[b]Breed:[/b] American Shorthair

[list][b]Personality:[/b] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[b]Background:[/b] Atlas was a loner (he doesn't like talking about his past.)  until almost recently when he stumbled upon the clan during a hunting excursion. He quickly adapted into clan life and was discovered his chatty and friendly personality had drawn other cats to confide in him with their problems. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[/list]

[center][size=150][color=#800000]Atlas[/color][/size]

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/8aJDZkfbq2mIg/giphy.gif[/img]
[/center]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Dream Rank[/b]

[/list][/right][list][b]Name:[/b] Atlas
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight

[b]Breed:[/b] American Shorthair

[list][b]Personality:[/b] Friendly , compassionate and extremely blunt. Atlas takes his role seriously as he hates any kind of discord or anything upsetting the balance of the Clan. He enjoys confiding with the clan.  Once befriended - Atlas is extremely chatty and playful

[b]Background:[/b] Atlas was a loner (he doesn't like talking about his past.)  until almost recently when he stumbled upon the clan during a hunting excursion. He quickly adapted into clan life and was discovered his chatty and friendly personality had drawn other cats to confide in him with their problems. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[center]
[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/TeRr5Nf5glu2k/giphy.gif?cid=790b76114e935c3c0ad13abc15d6a2a4b74583bc9830055a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][/center]
[/list]
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Samantha EdgeWater | Human

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:28 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SAMANTHA EDGEWATER

[center][color=#BF4080]★★★[/color]
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/HEsucRxgO5oEU/giphy.gif[/img]
[color=#BF4080]★★★[/color]
╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
[i] Samantha [/i]
  ╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

[u][color=#BF4080][size=150][b]T H E B A S I C S[/b][/size][/u]

[size=85][u]Name;[/u][/color] Samantha Marie EdgeWater[/size]
[size=85][color=black][u]Nicknames;[/u][/color] Sam | Sammy | [i]open[/i] [/size]
[size=85][color=black][u]Gender;[/u][/color] female[/size]
[size=85][color=black][u]Sexuality;[/u][/color] pansexual[/size]
[size=85][color=black][u]Age;[/u][/color] twenty [/size]
[size=85][color=black][u]birthday[/u][/color] November 1st [/size]

[size=85][color=black]Scorpio | favorite color is pink or navy blue
| enjoys the smell of fresh rain | favorite season is summer |
Favorite animal is a mongoose | afraid of spiders, and being alone |
 [/color][/size]

[color=#BF4080][size=150][b][u]D I G G I N G D E E P E R[/u][/b][/size][/color]

[size=85][color=black][u]History;[/u][/size][/color][size=85] Born and raised in the kingdom
 of Ocean Front to her parents Samantha has grown up learning and understand the good and bad
 ways to not only lead people but she has also learned that she is unsure if this is the
life she wants. Not the royal part - Samantha loves that. Her parents, Elizabeth and
Sampson EdgeWater were also an arranged marriage and during the time period they
informed her of this happening she was given the pushback of [i] Well it worked well
for us. We are happier than ever [/i]. It's no surprise that Samantha less than believes
that it won't work out the same favor for herself. Previous ex-boyfriends - more so
secret ex-boyfriends have informed her that due to Samantha's personality she would
be more than impossible to love.

Samantha is the only child to Elizabeth and Sampson, resulting in her becoming spoiled
as a child. Being used to getting her way and hardly being told "no". This is how she ended
up becoming so outspoken. Her sassy nature as a child humored her parents. She was taught
when it was appropriate to speak her mind, but also when to stay silent. Samantha,
unfortunately uses this as more of a guide versus a rule set.

wip wip wip wip wip   [/size]

[color=black][u][size=85]Personality;[/u][/color][/size] [size=85]big heart | resilient
| intelligent | driven | confident | passionate | creative | sensitive
 | a total sweet talker | spoiled | dependent | ignorant | impulsive | gullible
 | can be self centered | bossy | short tempered | bubby at times | loyal

outgoing, fun-loving, and a free-spirit are a few words to describe Samantha
. friendly and open she's easy to approach and befriend. kind-hearted and
selfless soul with only the slightest ambitions, she'd never turn down the
chance to help another, always putting others first. Samantha is not one to get
caught up in bad times, preferring to be optimistic about said times and deal
with it to her best ability. she tends to be soft-hearted and quite sensitive
and honestly her emotions tend to be her weakness along with her kind na
ture, but she does know how to hold her own and defend herself. and def
end herself she will. Samantha is honest and will give you her honest opini
on on things. she isn't blunt when giving advice to others, actually sugar c
oating things more than she really should. she'd help anyone if they neede
d it, though tends to neglect herself. something she really shouldn't do.

She is very outspoken and opinionated. not afraid to make a statement on
something she does not agree with. wip wip wip wip wip wip
[/size]

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/7LpgSgd5Sx4Fa/giphy.gif[/img]
[color=grey][size=50]Fc: [url=https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS854US854&q=Ashley+Benson&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3sCwztijMUuIEsc0Ky43TtMSyk630S8qAKL6gKD-9KDHXKjmxuGQRK69jcUZOaqWCU2pecX4eAAin3bFBAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjHjdGkuqr3AhUzkWoFHROBCH8Q9OUBegQIAxAG&biw=1745&bih=852&dpr=1.1]Ashley Benson[/url] | {Pretty Little Liars Era}[/color][/size]
[color=#BF4080]★★★[/color][/center]

[center]

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kayler YoungBlood | Human

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun May 01, 2022 3:44 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

K A Y L E R

[center]

[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/AE6GqyG5zkbb7Dg841/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cc69b63690a4015055551556bd3618d21bba8315&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img][size=50][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=3862526#p119761236]ⓒ[/url][/size]

[size=200]☀ K A Y L E R ​☀[/size]

[size=75][b]Kayler YoungBlood[/b] x [b]Female[/b] x [b]22[/b] x [b]straight[/b] x [b]text text[/b] x[/size]
────────────────────────────────────────
[size=75][b]positive traits;[/b] friendly, trusting, passionate, will stop to help anyone.
[b]negative traits;[/b][/size] afraid of commitment, over-trusting, petty.
[size=75]personality & history;[/size][size=50] Throughout her life, Kayler was taught to always be kind and caring. Her mother was raised in a less than loving household and refused to watch her own child grow up the way she did. Especially after her father left when she was just a baby.  The pressure her mother put on her to become the best version of herself is what set the bar so high. Kayler was taught to put others first and herself last, She does her absolute best to be considerate and validating of others’ feelings and prides herself on doing her best to be kind like her mother wants. However, if you push her, Kayler will have a temper and can be quite petty and rude. This is a side to her that she does not like to show. But if needed, she will.
[/size]
[size=75][b]relationships & Connections;[/b] x
[b]positive relationships;[/b] Mother ( Rebecca YoungBlood)
[b]negative relationships;[/b]Father ( Mark Robins)[/size][/center]

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VixenStar || Feline

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:05 am

VixenStar

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[list][list][size=85]
[img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0508/4767/8644/files/custom_resized_e8f9802f-f11e-432f-8c05-7dd08968cc23.jpg?v=1609407541[/img]

[color=#847f44][b]name[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f][strike]VixenKit[/strike] [strike]Vixenpaw -[/strike][strike]VixenHeart[/strike] VixenStar[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]gender[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]Female[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]age[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f] 41 moons[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]remaining lives[/b][/color]  [color=#594b3f]6[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]rank[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f] Leader [/color]

[color=#847f44][b]appearance[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f] average sized tabby with tri-colored eyes. She has a long scratch near her flank from a previous battle where she lost a life. This is covered by her fur. [/color]
[color=#847f44][b]history[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]VixenHeart was born and raised into the clan, she grew up fourth best to her siblings and always tried her hardest to make her family and clan proud. Her siblings were all much larger than her at birth. Making her the runt of the litter. Perhaps that was why she was so driven to make everyone proud of her. Always going above and beyond in her apprenticeship, VixenHeart could been found cleaning the elders den after training and helping with patrols. She always kept primarily to herself, going through the ranks silently. As she became a warrior she was awarded the sur-name “heart” is from the amount of heart she showed her clan. When the time came to choose a new deputy, to her and most of the clan’s surprise , she was selected. VixenHeart swore to her leader at the time to always put her clan first and to be the best deputy. She was never sure the reasoning she had been chosen but she never asked. Once the prior leader passed and it was time for her to receive her lives. VixenStar kept her same oath. Vowing to make her clan proud and to be the best leader she could be.  [/color]
[color=#847f44][b]personality[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]more quiet and reserved than the other clan members. She watches with careful eyes to ensure nothing happens to her clan. VixenHeart is protective, she has strong maternal instincts even though she has no kits. She does not tolerate bullying in the clan. VixenHeart will always be a shoulder to lean on to her clan-mates if needed. Very loving and caring, she looks out for everyone and will often in battles push another clan member aside to take the hit. She would rather be wounded than a clan member. However if you cross or upset the she-cat be prepared. She can get ugly. This is a side to her she hates revealing. But sometimes it is necessary . [/color]

[color=#847f44][b]sexuality[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]bisexual[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]crush/mate[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]open[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]kits[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]open[/color]
[color=#847f44][b]family[/b][/color] [color=#594b3f]open[/color][/size]

[size=110][color=#847f44][b]relations[/b][/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#594b3f]open![/color][/size][/list][/list]
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raining's Storage [ wip ]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:51 am

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
S O R A
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

[center][size=165][color=#404040]╒═══════════════╕[/color][/size]
[size=135][color=#696565] ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ [/color][/size]
[size=185][color=#800040]S O R A [/color][/size]
[size=135][color=#404040]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯[/color][/size]
 [size=165][color=#404040]╘═══════════════╛[/color][/size][/center]
[img]https://media.tenor.com/Low9-71fY8YAAAAC/whitewolf-dog.gif[/img][/left][size=140][b][i]"The morning sky is a thought of the stars."[/i][/b][/size]

[left][img]https://media.tenor.com/Low9-71fY8YAAAAC/whitewolf-dog.gif[/img][/left][size=140][b][i]"The morning sky is a thought of the stars."[/i][/b][/size]

[size=105][color=#6D4A3B][b]name;; [/b][/color] sora [color=#6D4A3B][b]age;; [/b][/color]3yr 5M [color=#6D4A3B][b]gender;; [/b][/color]female[color=#6D4A3B] [b]ranking;; [/b][/color]fighter [color=#6D4A3B][b]pack;; [/b][/color]Starlight [/size]

[size=70][color=#6D4A3B][b]appearance;[/b][/color][color=#696565]thicker in stature, Sora is "well built" which made her a prime candidate to become a fighter for her pack. She is a cream/white colored wolf with dark brown eyes. [/color]

[color=#6D4A3B][b]personality;[/b][/color][color=#696565] too nice for her own good, despite being a fighter - Sora has one of the kindest hearts and souls that you will find. She almost wonders if she should of become a pack healer instead. As one of the first to always offer a helping paw she frequently bites off more than she can chew in the sense of helping everyone. She believes the rival between the packs is complete junk and that they should all work it out. Peace among the packs is something she strives to see in her lifetime. [/color]

[color=#6D4A3B][b]history;[/b][/color][color=#696565] text text   [/color][/size]

[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/D0mMDlj9g8AAAAAd/wolf-love.gif[/img][/center]
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me