kilimanjaro's storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: kilimanjaro's storage

Postby kilimanjaro » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 pm

B R A M B L E S T R E A M

═══════════════════════
B a s i c
I d e n t i f i c a t i o n

Breed: spaniel mix
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

Pack: riverpack
═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s

Personality: Bramblestream is a vigorous bird-dog with plenty of energy. She is playful yet reserved. You will never find her in a fight unless it is to save her loved ones. That being said, she has a lot of loved ones. Her pack is her family and she will give all she's got to help them survive. She prefers the company of a select few however and gets worn out easily with a lot of social interaction. Quick on her paws and a fast learner, Bramblestream makes a fantastic warrior and could be phenomenal at anything she tries to accomplish. However, with little confidence in her own abilities, this spaniel doesn't often try to steer away from what she knows best.
History: Growing up with twolegs had been great fun for Bramblestream. She enjoyed the coziness of their dens and getting to snuggle with her people. Every night her twolegs would come home and the little spaniel would get pats and kisses all over. All seemed well until one moon, her twolegs stopped patting her like they used to. Boredom quickly overtook any puppy much less a high energy one like Bramblestream. Soon she was chewing the wooden legs on the tables and ripping up rugs. What else was she supposed to do? Her twolegs grew more and more frustrated and Bramblestream became more and more confused. The final straw was when she ripped up a large section of the carpet in her twolegs' den. The anger in their eyes was terrifying as they tossed her out of their den slammed the door behind her. The poor pup didn't know what to do. She wandered for days until she found a pack of wild dogs. The River Pack. She didn't adjust quickly enough though. The leaf-bares were very cold and green-leaf was very hot. Eventually, Bramblestream found her place in the pack and loves her new life.
Theme Song: "Cowboy Take Me Away" by Dixie Chicks
═══════════════════════

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]= B R A M B L E S T R E A M =[/size]
[b]sex;[/b] female [b]age;[/b]25 moons [b]rank;[/b] warrior [b]breed;[/b] spaniel mix [b]location;[/b] [b]tags;[/b][/center]
Last edited by kilimanjaro on Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:56 pm

F A W N F O O T

═══════════════════════
B a s i c

Breed: shepherd mongrel
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

Pack: shadowpack
═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s

Personality: Loyal, confident, and courageous, Fawnfoot exemplifies the traits of a shepherd. He is intelligent and bright with a streak of mischief. Though he enjoys being active and taking care of his warrior responsibilities, Fawnfoot loves being with the ones he loves. Slow to open up, this shepherd doesn't like just anybody but if he decided to let you in, you'll have a loyal protector for the rest of your life. He doesn't hold a grudge and would never turn down another dog in need. Fawnfoot enjoys being alone for most hours of the day but still needs comfort from others.
History: Born into Shadowpack, Fawnfoot and his siblings were raised by a nurse mother because their mother died through whelping. Fawnfoot doesn't know his true mother or father but still is loyal to Shadowpack
Theme Song: "Feeling Whitney" by Post Malone
═══════════════════════

[center][size=150]= F A W N F O O T =[/size]
[b]sex;[/b] male [b]age;[/b] 62 moons [b]rank;[/b] warrior [b]breed;[/b] shepherd mongrel [b]location;[/b] [b]tags;[/b] [/center]
Last edited by kilimanjaro on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:47 am

name;; Aleu
gender;; mare
age;; two years
breed;; thoroughbred x mustang x unknown

height;; 16" (full grown)
mane & tail color;; white
coat color;; blue roan paint
chrome;; tobiano markings

+ traits;; bold, playful, quirky, strong-willed, brave, kind, loving
- traits;; reckless, impatient, immature, independent
theme song;; "mother's daughter" by miley cyrus

herd;; Osiris's
mother;; Dru
foals;; none

[center][size=150]= A L E U =[/size]
[b]age;[/b] two years [b]sex;[/b] mare [b]breed;[/b] mustang x thoroughbred x unknown [b]height;[/b] 16" [b]stallion;[/b] Osiris [b]tags;[/b][/center]
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:44 pm

= B R A C K E N S K I P =
[color=#8040]Age: [/color]39 moons
Sex: Male
Description: Dark sleek tabby with chocolate eyes
Ranking: Shoreclan Warrior
Personality: Outgoing, eager, opinionated, talkative, loves the rain and newleaf, loves kits, playful, jealous
Crush: open and questioning
Mate: None yet
Kin: None

[center][size=150]= B R A C K E N S K I P =[/size]
male; 39 moons; warrior; dark, sleek tabby with chocolate eyes; no crush; location; tags: [b][/b][/center]
Last edited by kilimanjaro on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:46 pm

= T I G E R B L O O M =
Sex:Female
Description: Dark grey tabby, golden eyes
Ranking: Shoreclan Warrior
Personality: brave, proud, smart, funny, immature, loyal, loving, wants to be leader some day, hates getting wet
Crush: open and unknown sexuality
Mate: None
Kin: None

[center][size=150]= T I G E R B L O O M =[/size]
female; 19 moons; warrior; dark grey and black tabby with long ear fur and golden eyes; no crush; location; tags: [b][/b][/center]
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1

Postby kilimanjaro » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:08 am

Heavily packed sand crackled under paws as the sleek she-cat stalked across the open beach. Her soft green eyes flittered between a small crab scuttling into its burrow and the prey she stalked. The muscles in her hindquarters scrunched up as she prepared to leap on her unsuspecting prey. With a grunt, the bengal she-cat leapt through the air and landed heavily on her sizable prey. Her teeth sank into the back of its neck as she pinned it into the sand.

"Hey!" the prey yowled back and rolled onto its back to throw off its attacker. "Fernpaw!"

The she-cat, Fernpaw, shook the prey in her jaws and used her lanky legs to pin it into the ground. Flailing paws kicked sand up into her eyes but she refused to let go. The prey continued to struggle until suddenly its body grew limp. Only then did she release her bite and leap off of her catch. "You give up to easily," she chuckled and sat in the sand.

Her prey rolled onto his belly and licked his chest fur flat. "You know I hate when you hunt me. I never get to hunt you," the tabby tom whined.

"That's because you could never catch me, Rookpaw," Fernpaw teased and cuffed the tom behind the ear with her paw before leaping away from him.

"Not true!" Rookpaw laughed, chasing after his spotted friend.

Fernpaw laughed as she sprinted across the beach, kicking up sand behind her. "Catch me if you can!" she yelled behind her.

The waves of the ocean roared in her ears and the wind whipped at her short fur as Fernpaw ran from her friend. Her legs flew across the ground until she reached the familiar fallen log. The lithe young cat leapt onto the slick log and used it as a stepping stone to leap to a high rock that jutted out of the cliffside to her left. Her muscles carried her up the familiar cliffside, leaping from ledge to ledge almost involuntarily. She scrabbled up at the very top of the cliff and glanced down to see Rookpaw following her up the sheer rocks. The she-cat giggled and sprinted off again, along the cliffside.

"I told you that you couldn't catch me!" Fernpaw called behind her as she heard Rookpaw's labored breathing fall behind her. She slowed to a trot and looked behind her to see the tabby tom no longer giving chase.

As Rookpaw caught up to Fernpaw she nudged
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:57 am

F E B E

═══════════════════════
B a s i c

Species: red fox
Physical Descriptors: Short, fluffy, thick and coarse coat, bushy tail, olive green eyes, warm orange and chocolatey pelt, large round ears
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

Tribe: njall northern mountain tribe
═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s

Personality Type: 3-The Achiever

Distinctive Skills/Abilities:

Greatest Fear: Of not living up to be the person her mother would've wanted

Misbelief About the World: She is only valuable if others affirm her and find her valuable. "I want to be a great person but I think I'm only great if other people say that I'm great."

What happened to make them believe this lie?: Febe grew up as a very shy, shutdown kit. She rarely spoke to anyone and felt like an outcast. However, she was desperate for the attention and approval her mother would give her. She was unintentionally emotionally neglected. Now that she's older and less anxious of speaking to people, she is approval-seeking.

What do they criticize others for?:

What is their love language?: Words of affirmation

How do they respond to emotional pain?:

Top 3 things they value in life:

Method of Manipulation:

How are they dissatisfied with their life?: She believes she can be the best person and is desperately trying to get there

What do they believe will bring them true happiness?:

How has their fear stopped them from this?:

How do they think they can reach their goal without facing their fear?:

Personality: Febe is confident to the point of almost cocky. She is a skilled hunter and fighter and she knows it. However, her goal isn't to be the best, she simply wants to protect and care for the ones she loves. Preferring independence, you would never know she truly cared for you until she risked her life to save you. She is often on her own and can be rather introverted. When she hasn't had enough time to herself she can become dramatic and snappy. Febe is patient and highly analytical which can be frustrating for others. She prefers to consider all options before jumping into action. Unfortunately this can keep her weighed down in decision making and she will never actually make a choice. However, if she does come to a decision, she will defend it fearlessly and stick to her goal until the bitter end. Febe has a good sense of humor and is generally a realistic thinker. She is quick-witted and can easily come up with a sharp comeback.

History: Febe was born the only kit in her litter. Her mother cared for her dearly and spent her time telling her stories of the tribes across the land and the Guild. However, as Febe grew, her mother struggled more and more to hunt and feed herself. The pair were not allowed in the lands of the Argo Forest but Febe's mother never shared the reason why. The two began a trek into the njall mountains in search of refuge with the fabled "white wolf" that supposedly lived in the mountain peaks. The journey was incredibly dangerous and one day, during a strong wind storm, Febe's mother was blown from a cliff. Febe scrambled down the side of the cliff but was small enough to get caught on a ledge. Febe cried for what seemed like days. She was starving and exhausted and utterly alone. When it seemed all hope was lost, a sharp howl pierced through the foggy darkness of the mountain side. Febe's cries began once again and she was soon scooped up in the sharp talons of an eagle. She squirmed and yowled until the eagle plopped her down into the snow right under the nose of a giant white wolf. The eagle landed on the shoulders of the wolf. This wolf adopted Febe along with a few other animals that had made their way into her mountains.

Theme Song:
═══════════════════════
Last edited by kilimanjaro on Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:06 am

R A J A

═══════════════════════
B a s i c

Species: canine
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

Tribe: njall northern mountain tribe
═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s

Personality Type: 7-The Enthusiast

Greatest Fear: Staying stuck in the mountains for the rest of her life

Misbelief About the World: She is incapable of following her dreams because she doubts herself and her skills.

What happened to make them believe this lie?: One of her siblings was killed in a landslide that she accidently caused while learning how to hunt. Since then she has doubted her own skills and failed more often than succeeded.

What is their love language?: Quality time and physical affection

Method of Manipulation:

How are they dissatisfied with their life?: She wants to explore the world but she cannot leave the mountains

What do they believe will bring them true happiness?: Traveling the world as a competent, self-accepting dog

How has their fear stopped them from this?: She is terrified of failure. The world is a big scary place and she has zero faith in herself or her skills

How do they think they can reach their goal without facing their fear?: She can explore the mountain sides on their outings and maybe she can go to the guild meetings with Aili to explore but not be alone to fail

Personality:

History:

Theme Song:
═══════════════════════
Last edited by kilimanjaro on Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:09 am

G R E E N T R A I L

═══════════════════════
B a s i c

Species: cat
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

Tribe: sunrise gulch
═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s

Personality Type: 8-The Challenger

Greatest Fear: Not being in control of her own life.

Misbelief About the World: If you accept help from anyone you are weak.

What happened to make them believe this lie?: She was coddled as she grew up and grew to resent the cats that wouldn't let her be her own cat. She felt a need for independence but nobody was willing to give it to her for her own good.

What is their love language?:

Method of Manipulation:

How are they dissatisfied with their life?:

Personality: Despite her size and handicap, Greentrail is a force to be reckoned with. She has fought for her life since birth. Born with only three legs, everyone has tiptoed around her Greentrail's entire life. They have catered to her every need and given her everything. This made her furious. Despite having a handicap, she refuses to believe that she is "handicapped". She hates asking for help and prefers to do things on her own even when she is physically incapable of doing these things. Her strength and independence can trickle into stubbornness. Normal daily tasks can be exhausting on three legs but she will blatantly refuse to rest even when everyone is telling her to just sit down. This is incredibly frustrating for her mate and kits. They don't want to see their mother injured or exhausted but she refuses to let her condition keep her down. She is proud of her family and will do anything for them. Travel across the world with a group of strangers and facing unknown dangers just to potentially save her kits? Done. Greentrail, despite sometimes being quite harsh on the outside, is very mothering and cares deeply for the wellbeing of others. She knows how it feels to suffer and doesn't wish those feelings on anyone.

History:

Theme Song:
═══════════════════════
Last edited by kilimanjaro on Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kilimanjaro » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:11 am

L A U R E L

═══════════════════════
B a s i c

Species: leopard
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

Tribe: outpost
═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s

Personality Type: 2-The Helper

Greatest Fear:

Misbelief About the World:

What happened to make them believe this lie?:

What is their love language?:

Method of Manipulation:

How are they dissatisfied with their life?:

Personality: Laurel is a quiet and reserved cat. Preferring healing to fighting, he is a gentle soul that won't take well to violence. His feelings can be easily hurt and his emotions can get in the way of his decision making. Despite this, Laurel is open about his feelings and would never hold a grudge against someone that was willing to change. He's a little bit clumsy and can be goofy or awkward when you first meet him. He can be slow to warm up to strangers, hence why he lives alone in the outpost. Once you have earned his trust, there is nothing that could break it. He is forgiving and refuses to be angry with anyone unless they give him a genuine reason. His gentleness should not be mistaken for weakness. Laurel is a powerful cat and will protect himself or his loved ones if he really needs to.

History: Being a large cat, Laurel was born in the Guild.

Theme Song:
═══════════════════════
Last edited by kilimanjaro on Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me