JiminSpazz's Characters -please dnp-

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: JiminSpazz's Characters -please dnp-

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

name;
monnie charles ullen
age;
eighteen
gender;
male
role;
transformer (deer)
tattoo;
this
Monnie has gracefulness pressed into the way he walks, calamity in the way he talks, and is a caring soul. He can come off as strong, bold, and scary though, like when two bucks clash together, you wouldn't want to be near them. But once you become one of his herd, Monnie will never let you out of his sight.

For most children when they are born, there is a mother and father lovingly looking down at him. But for Monnie, it was only his mother. Two weeks prior to his birth, Monnie's father ran away, leaving his mother with only a couple of dollars and a newborn child. So throughout his childhood, Monnie had to watch his mother work day and night, and only have half of Sunday's off. Soon, watching his mother labour every day and night became too much for Monnie, so he ran away. He ran away so she wouldn't have to take care of him anymore, so she could be happy. On the day he ran away though, he got an urge to get a tattoo. He thought it was just because he wanted to start out new or something, but now, he knows it was fate. He got the transformation from somebody else, and Monnie knows it. How though, he could never figure out. He heard the whispers of this school for transformers, so Monnie started acting like a bad-boy. He made his own raps, hung out with the wrong type of people, and soon enough, it landed him into safety.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:44 pm

♚english name♚ ♛kaleb parks♛
♚real name♚ ♛do kyungsoo♛
♚age♚ ♛seventeen♛
♚gender♚ ♛male♛
♚emoji/couple♚ ♛the surprise♛
♚sexuality♚ ♛bisexual♛
♚personality♚ ♛because of his mother, kaleb is polished head to toe. he walks with intelligence, and speaks it too. he tries to act as mature as he can, but now that he is living on his own his shell is now cracking. but because he only had his sister to talk to as a child, he is awkward when it comes to socializing.♛
♚history-family♚ ♛the parks family started with kaleb's father, charles parks. he came from a very rich family, one that got rich by producing and making clothes. then there was kaleb's mother, aliee. she came from another rich family, but they made their riches by producing many businesses, and owning them all. so when ailee and charles met, they only became richer. they together created their company, kyungsoo incorporated. with this business, both charles and ailee became famous and even more rich. they soon had their first child though, do kyungsoo. after he was born, charles became very, very sick. and a couple days after kaleb's younger sister, sunni, was born, charles died. all of his money and businesses went into ailee's hands to be inherited by kaleb. but because kaleb wasn't old enough, ailee took charge of all of his responsibilities until he is old enough♛
♚history-personal♚ ♛you would expect a fatherless and practically motherless child to grow up sad, but that wasn't kaleb's case. kaleb grew up pranking all of his butlers, maids, and sister. and he enjoyed that. he was never more rebellious than that, until, his mother decided to come back home from the americas and host an auction. one of the items being displayed at the action was an over a million-dollar pair of diamond heels. right before the shoes were pushed off to be displayed, kaleb stole them and brought them to his room. kaleb thought it was a hilarious joke, but his mother and frightened auctioneers did not. ailee, kaleb's mother, decided to discipline her child by teaching him to become a man. kaleb traveled around the world with his mother for a very long time, going to meetings, dressing in suits, learning how to a son that would inherit a company, a big one at that. after four years of polishing his act up, kaleb wasn't the same boy he used to be. he used to be full of smiles and pranks but now he walks with intelligence, maturity, and practically a blank mind. it wasn't till he came out as bisexual to his mother when this mindless state was cracked. she sent kaleb off, in her words, 'I won't be shamed by a wronged child!". now he is living in a tiny apartment, working at his first job ever at a fast food resturant.♛
♚other♚ ♛kaleb can speak fluent korean, for his mother forced him to keep up with the language♛
Image megan ~ she/they Image
hello! i make art sometimes
pls disregard my old stuff, i've been on this site since i was a literal child
i like to draw, roleplay, and trade!
i have a service dog and love dogs+fish!!
user since 2011 | previously JiminSpazz | x
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:10 am

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

☃full name☃ lumi gray flake
☃age☃ sixteen
☃gender☃ female
☃season born☃ winter
☃personality☃ lumi is quiet, but cold hearted. her words come off as harsh and rude, even if she doesn't mean them to be
☃dorm☃ girls dorm, room 3
☃history☃ lumi has a pretty basic history, she was born to her mother and father, with no siblings. she was homeschooled due to her powers
☃crush☃ open
☃other☃ c:
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:12 am

name taylor jean collins nickname tae
age 21 gender male race hunter
looks tae is a tall young male, he isnt buff, but he isnt stringy either. he, at the moment, has dark brown hair, but he likes to dye it on a daily basis. he has large, dark brown eyes.
+ traits quiet, strong, smart, quick - traits gets really angry really quickly, is hardheaded, likes to work alone
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:20 am

name jamie renee lenn
age sixteen
gender female
tail a beautiful, scaley, pink tail
personality jamie is soft-spoken, but she is very fun to be around. she loves making friends and being peaceful.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:05 am

name alex john irwen
age 20
gender male
sexuality bisexual
job scientist
personality alex has an interesting personality, it all depends on who you are. he can be strict, quiet, and obedient, while at other moments he can be friendly, a jokester, and caring.
history alex was born into the normal life, but normal is not what he looked for. throughout his whole childhood, he looked for the interesting things in life. and that is what landed him his job as a scientist
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:43 am

name zero curser
age twenty three
gender male
species reaper
powers when people's times are up, he can take their souls by one swipe of the hand. he also brings the souls to their afterlife, depending on what their religion is and ect. he also can move small objects with his mind, but nothing more
looks zero is a tall, handsome young man. he has white hair and bright red eyes. he is usually wearing a black and white suite with a red tie
location/side Rotrodown Manor House/Neutral
other please do not steal the drawing
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:54 pm

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦
name raven duskwater
age seventeen
sexuality bisexual
personality raven is usually quiet, but he is very intelligent. even though, he is very hardheaded and gets very angry very quickly.
history raven's, father left him at a young age, so raven never really cared about him. the only person he really cared about was his mother. she worked so hard every single day to support both him and her, and eventually, raven couldn't take it. he was angry at her bosses. he was angry at himself. why didn't her bosses pay her enough? why did he have to be so dependent on her? all he seemed to do was make trouble for his mother. so, he ran away
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:19 am

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

name star
gender mare
age four years
rank herd number one mare
looks star is a jet-black mare with a white stripe going down her forehead and a white sock on her back left hoof
personality star was born a wild horse, and she makes sure of that with her personality. she makes sure she causes ruckus, but at the same time keeping the peace. she notices the beauty in things, and is a very intelligent-thinker. she does get angered quickly, though.
history star was born in a herd, but she contently yearned for adventure. when she was kicked out, she felt like it was a sign from the heavens. while living on her own though, she realized that living by herself was harder than it seemed. she starved for most of the time, and it was only during her third harsh, hungry winter that she realized she needed a herd to rely on. even though she hated it, she joined a herd.
love life there is nobody in star's love life at the moment
other i am making a stallion forum, i'm just not finished with it yet~

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:44 am

name; Hobi Sunvine
gender; male
age; 20
species; vampire
sexuality; homosexual
personality; Hobi is a little bit too nice. He'll go out of his way to help others, which sometimes gets himself in trouble. He is always trying to make friends and cracking jokes
history; Hobi doesn't like to talk about his past, so nobody knows much about that. What they do know, is when he moved to town, a boy with the name of Hobi was very hyper, and a very good dancer, and was going to introduce himself to everybody. Hobi soon was labeled as the too-happy-to-be-true child. And that, that is what got him in trouble. Lets just say children, don't be nice to everybody you come across or the next moment you wake up from trying to give a lady some food you'll be hissing at the sunlight.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me