Seasonal's Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Seasonal's Characters

Postby Seasonal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:01 am

SЄASƠƝAԼ'S CӇAƦACƬЄƦS

Hi! c:

This will just be a little place for me to post all of my characters. Feel free to use any layout design, picture, etc. as they do not belong to me unless otherwise stated. However, please do not take my writing, as I do put some time and thought into each of my characters and I attempt to convey their descriptions and personalities in the best way possible.

Thank you! I hope that you enjoy looking and possibly can even find some inspiration for your own characters.

ƬAƁԼЄ ƠƑ ƇƠƝƬЄƝƬS

Warriors:
[x] Mothdust ♀
[x] Applefur ♂
[x] Sparrowfur ♀
[x] Amberleaf ♀
[x] Whitefrost ♂
Last edited by Seasonal on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mothdust, the Vigilant and Bold Warrior

Postby Seasonal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:04 am

bold • opinionated • ruthless • brave

Age;; 30 moons
Gender;; Female ♀
Rank;; Warrior
Mate;; None
Kin;; Rosepetal, mother; Patchface, father;
Stormpelt, Blackface, Stripedback, brothers
(Kin are not roleplayed)

>> Surface Skim ming
Though seeming quite an oddity at first, Mothdust is an average Clan cat: neither short nor tall; neither streamlined nor top-heavy; neither virtuous nor handicapped; neither exalted nor belittled. A beautiful patterned cat she is, her dark tabby stripes enlaced with tips of silver and bearing brown patches amongst her cheeks, nose bridge, chest, and paws. Her short pelt is kept tidy and she cares for it in a hygienic manner. With claws kept sharp and long, never fully retracting, piercing green eyes that lock onto a kill with a swift glance, and a rounded face bearing the fangs of the lethal warrior, Mothdust displays the physical traits of any life-hungry Clan cat.

>> Wading the Shallows
While Mothdust isn't necessarily evil or malicious, she looks after herself rather than others and often keeps only her best interests in mind. She prefers to keep to herself; that being said, this shouldn't be mistaken as shyness, as Mothdust will say something to you if she pleases. She isn't afraid to share her opinion if something displeases her, regardless of authority or ranking, and will make sure that everyone is aware of her opinion. She is quick to make decisions, and she remains true to them.

Although she isn't the friendliest cat to be around, Mothdust does have kind intentions, and she fights for her Clan with a truly undying and passionate force. Being an honorable Clan member is what she strives for, and in the battlefield she becomes a ruthless and bloodthirsty murderer with the intention of killing any cat that she fights. Her drive for winning makes up for what she lacks physically, and this is a prominent trait even during her hunts for prey.

All in all, Mothdust is your average honorable Clan member who isn't sensitive but has a few soft spots that many cats will eventually see through.

>> Diving In
As a young kit, Mothkit was always surrounded by her supportive family members: Rosethorn, her mother; Patchface, her father; and Stormkit, Blackkit, and Stripedkit, her three brothers. Unfortunately at just two moons old, their father died from a fit of greencough, leaving them with only their mother. While they grieved for Patchface's loss, the kits rather surprisingly accepted the fact that he would stay safe in StarClan, and eventually life returned to normal. Rosethorn stayed strong for her kits, and Mothkit admired her mother's emotional strength and bravery. Growing up with three brothers, Mothkit had toughened up and by the time she became an apprentice, she couldn't wait to hunt and fight for her Clan.

As an apprentice, Mothpaw was able to keep up with her brothers and often challenged them, which drove her to exceed her mentor's expectations and to strive for the Clan. Just like any other apprentice, Mothpaw and her brothers were usually up to no good, and one time they even disturbed a fox's den and would not have survived had Blackpaw's mentor not gone looking for his missing apprentice. Eventually the siblings matured, and there was no doubt that each of them would make fine warriors.

Even as a warrior, Mothdust has always been rather competitive towards her brothers, giving her a motive to catch bountiful amounts of prey for her Clan and to continuously train so that she can defend her Clan with pride and satisfaction.

Code for Form
Code: Select all
[quote][right][url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheishichiyo/3422775913/sizes/m/][img]http://i.imgur.com/4DRilMo.png[/img][/url][/right][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/XNyLt7C.png[/img]
bold • opinionated • ruthless • brave[/center]
[size=85]Age;; 30 moons
Gender;; Female ♀
Rank;; Warrior
Mate;; None
Kin;; Rosepetal, mother; Patchface, father;
Stormpelt, Blackface, Stripedback, brothers
(Kin are not roleplayed)[/size]

[size=120]>> [i]Surface  Skim ming[/i][/size]
[size=85]Though seeming quite an oddity at first, Mothdust is an average Clan cat: neither short nor tall; neither streamlined nor top-heavy; neither virtuous nor handicapped; neither exalted nor belittled. A beautiful patterned cat she is, her dark tabby stripes enlaced with tips of silver and bearing brown patches amongst her cheeks, nose bridge, chest, and paws. Her short pelt is kept tidy and she cares for it in a hygienic manner. With claws kept sharp and long, never fully retracting, piercing green eyes that lock onto a kill with a swift glance, and a rounded face bearing the fangs of the lethal warrior, Mothdust displays the physical traits of any life-hungry Clan cat.[/size]

[size=120]>> [i]Wading the Shallows[/i][/size]
[size=85]While Mothdust isn't necessarily evil or malicious, she looks after herself rather than others and often keeps only her best interests in mind. She prefers to keep to herself; that being said, this shouldn't be mistaken as shyness, as Mothdust will say something to you if she pleases. She isn't afraid to share her opinion if something displeases her, regardless of authority or ranking, and will make sure that everyone is aware of her opinion. She is quick to make decisions, and she remains true to them.

Although she isn't the friendliest cat to be around, Mothdust does have kind intentions, and she fights for her Clan with a truly undying and passionate force. Being an honorable Clan member is what she strives for, and in the battlefield she becomes a ruthless and bloodthirsty murderer with the intention of killing any cat that she fights. Her drive for winning makes up for what she lacks physically, and this is a prominent trait even during her hunts for prey.

All in all, Mothdust is your average honorable Clan member who isn't sensitive but has a few soft spots that many cats will eventually see through.[/size]

[size=120]>> [i]Diving In[/i][/size]
[size=85]As a young kit, Mothkit was always surrounded by her supportive family members: Rosethorn, her mother; Patchface, her father; and Stormkit, Blackkit, and Stripedkit, her three brothers. Unfortunately at just two moons old, their father died from a fit of greencough, leaving them with only their mother. While they grieved for Patchface's loss, the kits rather surprisingly accepted the fact that he would stay safe in StarClan, and eventually life returned to normal. Rosethorn stayed strong for her kits, and Mothkit admired her mother's emotional strength and bravery. Growing up with three brothers, Mothkit had toughened up and by the time she became an apprentice, she couldn't wait to hunt and fight for her Clan.

As an apprentice, Mothpaw was able to keep up with her brothers and often challenged them, which drove her to exceed her mentor's expectations and to strive for the Clan. Just like any other apprentice, Mothpaw and her brothers were usually up to no good, and one time they even disturbed a fox's den and would not have survived had Blackpaw's mentor not gone looking for his missing apprentice. Eventually the siblings matured, and there was no doubt that each of them would make fine warriors.

Even as a warrior, Mothdust has always been rather competitive towards her brothers, giving her a motive to catch bountiful amounts of prey for her Clan and to continuously train so that she can defend her Clan with pride and satisfaction.[/size][/quote]

Code for Posting
[center][size=150][color=#804000]Mothdust[/color][/size]
[color=#804000]{[/color] [size=85][color=#BF8040]Warrior | Female | 30 moons[/color][/size] [color=#804000]}[/color][/center]
[size=85]text
[i]thoughts[/i]
[b][color=#0EA808]"speaking"[/color][/b]

[right][color=#BF8040][x] Word count:
[x] Muse:
[x] Tagged: [/color][/size][/right]
Last edited by Seasonal on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Applefur, The Ruthless and Loyal Warrior

Postby Seasonal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:05 am

Age;; 21 moons
Gender;; Tom
Rank;; Warrior
Mate;; None
Kin;; Unknown

A handsome tom he is with an elegant bengal pattern of deep browns, Applefur's coat is his most distinct feature that sets him aside from his Clanmates. Rather uncommon but not unnatural, a short, sleek pelt clings to his tall and lean frame. Large spots with dark rings cover the entirety of his flanks, with tabby stripes offsetting his legs, face, and chest. A pair of icy green emeralds show him the world, their shallow depths reflecting the most minute flicker of light. A white muzzle and large ears finish his points.

--------------------

❭ ❭ ❭ ƁƲƊƊƖƝƓ
While not a bloodthirsty Clan cat, Applefur is somewhat manipulative, and he knows it; using this to his advantage, he has little trouble with any situation he has to deal with involving those of his own species. This study of the mind fascinates him and he continuously keeps track of the behavior of his Clanmates, attempting to read them like books. He would much rather fight a battle of wits than a battle of strength, but he subsides to normal Clan life nonetheless.

Charming he is, Applefur is polite to cats of higher age or authority, and he is respectful to all forms of life. He is a delightful and eager young tom to be around, and he strives to please everyone. While often a bit flirtatious, he is not seeking anything serious in his actions and has yet to find a companion that brings out the best in him. He takes life as it is and nothing more.

❭ ❭ ❭ ƑƲԼԼƳ ƁԼƠƠMЄƊ
Perhaps all cats hold their own unique secret; this is no different for Applefur. Applekit's kithood wasn't exactly normal; he was born as a litter of one, a relief to his mother. She nurtured him and gave him every piece of herself that she had to offer, and her compassion and enthusiasm shine through her son. Applekit became Applepaw alone, but he always had his mother to back him up. Even when part of his mother's tail was lost by an adder bite, she was always concerned more about Applepaw. Unfortunately, the wound where her tail was split off became infected and caused complications with her nervous system; the medicine cat decided that the only course of action was death. Applepaw stayed with his mother as poppy seed lulled her into a deep slumber with StarClan, never to open her eyes again. Or so, their Clan believed... of course, a deep secret underlies the entirety of the event; the complications were a hoax, and Applepaw was fully aware of this. His mother had done something malicious; she had attempted to set part of the Clan's home on fire, but her trials were unsuccessful and her burn wounds were too much to live with. While the event hurt Applepaw deeply at such a young age, he was able to cope with the fact that life must go on, and his mother's memories would stay with him until the day that he died. He vowed to make his mother proud and began to train with passion and heart, wanting to become the best warrior that he possibly could.

Applepaw took the alias Applefur as a warrior and he wears it with pride; as a younger Clan member, he often felt excluded because his markings were different, but he grew affectionate to them and has learned that it is what makes him a unique gift from StarClan. As Applefur continues to serve his Clan, he became fascinated with the way cats behave; his attempts to study feline psychology have prevailed. He uses his knowledge to get the best out of his Clanmates, and often can assume his opponent's next move and act accordingly. He has learned to keep a steady head and continues to strive for his Clan as a young warrior.

Code for Form
[quote][left][url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/sjdunphy/9297024966/sizes/c/][img]http://i.imgur.com/LtZPqHh.png[/img][/url][/left][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/dhZjT6Y.png[/img][/center]
[size=85]Age;; 21 moons
Gender;; Tom
Rank;; Warrior
Mate;; None
Kin;; Unknown

A handsome tom he is with an elegant bengal pattern of deep browns, Applefur's coat is his most distinct feature that sets him aside from his Clanmates. Rather uncommon but not unnatural, a short, sleek pelt clings to his tall and lean frame. Large spots with dark rings cover the entirety of his flanks, with tabby stripes offsetting his legs, face, and chest. A pair of icy green emeralds show him the world, their shallow depths reflecting the most minute flicker of light. A white muzzle and large ears finish his points.[/size]

[size=200][center]⦑[color=#755434]----------[/color][color=#FF80BF]✿[/color][color=#755434]----------[/color]⦒[/center][/size]

[size=150][color=#755434] ❭ ❭ ❭[/color] [color=#FF80BF]ƁƲƊƊƖƝƓ[/color][/size]
[size=85]While not a bloodthirsty Clan cat, Applefur is somewhat manipulative, and he knows it; using this to his advantage, he has little trouble with any situation he has to deal with involving those of his own species. This study of the mind fascinates him and he continuously keeps track of the behavior of his Clanmates, attempting to read them like books. He would much rather fight a battle of wits than a battle of strength, but he subsides to normal Clan life nonetheless.

Charming he is, Applefur is polite to cats of higher age or authority, and he is respectful to all forms of life. He is a delightful and eager young tom to be around, and he strives to please everyone. While often a bit flirtatious, he is not seeking anything serious in his actions and has yet to find a companion that brings out the best in him. He takes life as it is and nothing more.[/size]

[size=150][color=#755434] ❭ ❭ ❭[/color] [color=#FF80BF]ƑƲԼԼƳ ƁԼƠƠMЄƊ[/color][/size]
[size=85]Perhaps all cats hold their own unique secret; this is no different for Applefur. Applekit's kithood wasn't exactly normal; he was born as a litter of one, a relief to his mother. She nurtured him and gave him every piece of herself that she had to offer, and her compassion and enthusiasm shine through her son. Applekit became Applepaw alone, but he always had his mother to back him up. Even when part of his mother's tail was lost by an adder bite, she was always concerned more about Applepaw. Unfortunately, the wound where her tail was split off became infected and caused complications with her nervous system; the medicine cat decided that the only course of action was death. Applepaw stayed with his mother as poppy seed lulled her into a deep slumber with StarClan, never to open her eyes again. Or so, their Clan believed... of course, a deep secret underlies the entirety of the event; the complications were a hoax, and Applepaw was fully aware of this. His mother had done something malicious; she had attempted to set part of the Clan's home on fire, but her trials were unsuccessful and her burn wounds were too much to live with. While the event hurt Applepaw deeply at such a young age, he was able to cope with the fact that life must go on, and his mother's memories would stay with him until the day that he died. He vowed to make his mother proud and began to train with passion and heart, wanting to become the best warrior that he possibly could.

Applepaw took the alias Applefur as a warrior and he wears it with pride; as a younger Clan member, he often felt excluded because his markings were different, but he grew affectionate to them and has learned that it is what makes him a unique gift from StarClan. As Applefur continues to serve his Clan, he became fascinated with the way cats behave; his attempts to study feline psychology have prevailed. He uses his knowledge to get the best out of his Clanmates, and often can assume his opponent's next move and act accordingly. He has learned to keep a steady head and continues to strive for his Clan as a young warrior.[/size][/quote]

Code for Posting
[center][size=150][color=#FF80BF]Applefur[/color][/size]
[color=#755434]{[/color] [size=85][color=#519c5a]Warrior | Male | 21 moons[/color][/size] [color=#755434]}[/color][/center]
[size=85]text
[i]thoughts[/i]
[b][color=#FF80BF]"speaking"[/color][/b]

[right][color=#808080][x] Word count:
[x] Muse:
Last edited by Seasonal on Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sparrowfur, the Humble and Careful Elder

Postby Seasonal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:06 am

motherly • humble • intellectual • wise

Age;; 82 moons
Gender;; Female ♀
Rank;; Elder
Mate;; Reedwhisker
Kin: Addereye, mother; Firefur, father;
Whitenose, Brackenheart, Mousewhisker,
Eaglefrost, Pondfeather, Ashrain, Dustclaw, kits
(kin are not roleplayed)

ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗˢᶤᵈᵉ
A large ball of fur and bones, Sparrowfur's appearance offsets her as an elder of the Clan. Sparrowfur keeps her long, thick fur clean. Brown and black patches of once-shimmering but now somewhat dulled fur are scattered randomly throughout her pelt, her underbelly being lighter than the rest of her. Her face is her most dominant physical attribute, still bearing its darkened tabby stripes after countless seasons of life. With long, white whiskers and cheery green eyes, a warrior may occasionally question to themselves if Sparrowfur is truly as old as she is claimed to be.

ᵗʳᵘᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ
A humble cat she is, Sparrowfur is a pleasant she-cat to be around. Taking value at the finer things in life, she is neither greedy nor ambitious. While she has always strived to do the best for her Clan, she never desired a rank higher than warrior, and is quite content with Clan life. She is motherly and gentle, having raised multiple litters of kits herself, and while she appreciates the essence of life, she is a fierce warrior at heart. While she may seem bossy, she only has others' best interests in mind. Sparrowfur has seen the depths of evil that can appear in life and makes it her goal to avoid them.

ᶤᵗ ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ʷʰᵒ ᶤ ᵃᵐ
Sparrowkit's existence is a rather lucky one; her mother, Addereye, gave birth to four beautiful and healthy kits. However, her home was raided by a badger and his first destination was the nursery. Though Addereye fought hard to save her kits, Sparrowkit was the only survivor. She was too young to remember it, so her mother never told her about her other kin. Addereye strived to protect and give everything to Sparrowkit, as it was her only kit, and their relationship stayed strong because of this fact. Sparrowkit grew up with not a care in the world.

While Sparrowpaw was never nothing more than average during her apprenticeship, she strived to complete her training as quickly as possible so that she could become a true member of her Clan and give them the entirety of her heart. She encountered a badger once during her travels, and it looked familiar to her but she never figured out why. She has always had a strong disliking towards badgers, though it never seemed personal to her because she was unaware of how a badger shaped the remainder of her life. But Sparrowpaw, a young nine moon old apprentice, had a hatred for this creature that stood in front of her and loomed like a shadow with its ugly claws and beady eyes. She attempted to fight it, but the creature was much larger and outmatched her. Sparrowpaw was able to escape to safety when the badger got caught in a fox trap, never to be seen again.

When Sparrowfur received her warrior name, she was rather unpleased. She had always wanted a name that would make others fear her and think that she was a lethal warrior, like Sparrowstrike or Sparrowtalon. To be named after her coat color, she felt it a disgrace; was it truly her most prominent feature? It upset her for quite some moons, but as she explored and experienced self-discovery, she realized that a true warrior is made not by her name, but by her loyalty to her Clan. And loyalty, Sparrowfur reasoned, is found in the heart, the first place that she looked at on other cats. However, during this time period of young warriorhood, Sparrowfur endured a very painful loss; her mother had died fighting for her Clan, from an inescapable underbelly wound. Sparrowfur grieved her loss for uncountable moons and shut herself off from her Clan members, unable to accept the fact that her mother, her caregiver, her trust, her best friend, was gone. Sparrowfur's mother was her admiration, their relationship given so much strength those countless moons ago. And now Sparrowfur felt alone, like never before.

Time heals everything, correct? It seemed to be the case for Sparrowfur; while she would always miss her mother dearly, she understood that you must move on in order to succeed, and she eventually learned to deal with her issue in a more positive way. Sparrowfur enjoyed talking long dusk walks as her escape. Every time she would look into the flowing river and see the reflection of herself, she saw her mother's eyes. Rest assured that her mother runs safely in StarClan now, Sparrowfur now takes her walks far less often. However, it has given her a love for nature and she loves to see what new discoveries she'll find, so she will sneak out of the camp every now and then, even to this day.

Finding a mate was never one of Sparrowfur's concerns, and it didn't occur to her that she was mateless until she was nearly a middle-aged warrior. She never had any desire to find a mate or to have kits until she was older, but eventually she caught up to herself and decided that she would love to have kits. She met an enticing tom named Reedwhisker, and they quickly fell in love. Giving birth to two kits, Sparrowfur cared for them with every passion and desire that lingered in herself, striving to be as exceptional of a mother as Addereye had been to Sparrowfur. Her kits grew into healthy, fine warriors. Eventually she had four other litters of kits, all bringing new life to the Clan and giving the same loyalty that Sparrowfur has.

At 70 moons old, Sparrowfur was the oldest member of the Clan, having seen countless new warriors rise and fall and even having a new deputy three times. After her last battle as a warrior, Sparrowfur decided that it was time she retired to the elders' den. The battle hadn't ended badly at all; in fact, Sparrowfur fought well for her age, assisting her Clan rather than holding them back. However, age had taken the best of her and while the fire never died in her heart, it took a toll on her body and she knew that she could no longer fight like a warrior. As the oldest member of the Clan, Sparrowfur enjoys sharing her countless stories with the kits and putting herself to good use whenever possible. Her bones are stiffening and she doesn't move around as much as she used to, and her pelt has lost its young shine, but her eyes still light up like they did, reflecting in the river countless moons ago.

Code for Form
[quote][img]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/802/3l4.png[/img][right][url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/8752845@N04/3698664639/sizes/z/][img]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/11/pzvs.png[/img][/url][/right]
[center]motherly • humble • intellectual • wise[/center]
[size=85]Age;; 82 moons
Gender;; Female ♀
Rank;; Elder
Mate;; Reedwhisker
Kin: Addereye, mother; Firefur, father;
Whitenose, Brackenheart, Mousewhisker,
Eaglefrost, Pondfeather, Ashrain, Dustclaw, kits
(kin are not roleplayed)[/size]

[size=200]ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗˢᶤᵈᵉ[/size]
[size=85]A large ball of fur and bones, Sparrowfur's appearance offsets her as an elder of the Clan. Sparrowfur keeps her long, thick fur clean. Brown and black patches of once-shimmering but now somewhat dulled fur are scattered randomly throughout her pelt, her underbelly being lighter than the rest of her. Her face is her most dominant physical attribute, still bearing its darkened tabby stripes after countless seasons of life. With long, white whiskers and cheery green eyes, a warrior may occasionally question to themselves if Sparrowfur is truly as old as she is claimed to be.[/size]

[size=200]ᵗʳᵘᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ[/size]
[size=85]A humble cat she is, Sparrowfur is a pleasant she-cat to be around. Taking value at the finer things in life, she is neither greedy nor ambitious. While she has always strived to do the best for her Clan, she never desired a rank higher than warrior, and is quite content with Clan life. She is motherly and gentle, having raised multiple litters of kits herself, and while she appreciates the essence of life, she is a fierce warrior at heart. While she may seem bossy, she only has others' best interests in mind. Sparrowfur has seen the depths of evil that can appear in life and makes it her goal to avoid them.[/size]

[size=200]ᶤᵗ ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ʷʰᵒ ᶤ ᵃᵐ[/size]
[size=85]Sparrowkit's existence is a rather lucky one; her mother, Addereye, gave birth to four beautiful and healthy kits. However, her home was raided by a badger and his first destination was the nursery. Though Addereye fought hard to save her kits, Sparrowkit was the only survivor. She was too young to remember it, so her mother never told her about her other kin. Addereye strived to protect and give everything to Sparrowkit, as it was her only kit, and their relationship stayed strong because of this fact. Sparrowkit grew up with not a care in the world.

While Sparrowpaw was never nothing more than average during her apprenticeship, she strived to complete her training as quickly as possible so that she could become a true member of her Clan and give them the entirety of her heart. She encountered a badger once during her travels, and it looked familiar to her but she never figured out why. She has always had a strong disliking towards badgers, though it never seemed personal to her because she was unaware of how a badger shaped the remainder of her life. But Sparrowpaw, a young nine moon old apprentice, had a hatred for this creature that stood in front of her and loomed like a shadow with its ugly claws and beady eyes. She attempted to fight it, but the creature was much larger and outmatched her. Sparrowpaw was able to escape to safety when the badger got caught in a fox trap, never to be seen again.

When Sparrowfur received her warrior name, she was rather unpleased. She had always wanted a name that would make others fear her and think that she was a lethal warrior, like Sparrowstrike or Sparrowtalon. To be named after her coat color, she felt it a disgrace; was it truly her most prominent feature? It upset her for quite some moons, but as she explored and experienced self-discovery, she realized that a true warrior is made not by her name, but by her loyalty to her Clan. And loyalty, Sparrowfur reasoned, is found in the heart, the first place that she looked at on other cats. However, during this time period of young warriorhood, Sparrowfur endured a very painful loss; her mother had died fighting for her Clan, from an inescapable underbelly wound. Sparrowfur grieved her loss for uncountable moons and shut herself off from her Clan members, unable to accept the fact that her mother, her caregiver, her trust, her best friend, was gone. Sparrowfur's mother was her admiration, their relationship given so much strength those countless moons ago. And now Sparrowfur felt alone, like never before.

Time heals everything, correct? It seemed to be the case for Sparrowfur; while she would always miss her mother dearly, she understood that you must move on in order to succeed, and she eventually learned to deal with her issue in a more positive way. Sparrowfur enjoyed talking long dusk walks as her escape. Every time she would look into the flowing river and see the reflection of herself, she saw her mother's eyes. Rest assured that her mother runs safely in StarClan now, Sparrowfur now takes her walks far less often. However, it has given her a love for nature and she loves to see what new discoveries she'll find, so she will sneak out of the camp every now and then, even to this day.

Finding a mate was never one of Sparrowfur's concerns, and it didn't occur to her that she was mateless until she was nearly a middle-aged warrior. She never had any desire to find a mate or to have kits until she was older, but eventually she caught up to herself and decided that she would love to have kits. She met an enticing tom named Reedwhisker, and they quickly fell in love. Giving birth to two kits, Sparrowfur cared for them with every passion and desire that lingered in herself, striving to be as exceptional of a mother as Addereye had been to Sparrowfur. Her kits grew into healthy, fine warriors. Eventually she had four other litters of kits, all bringing new life to the Clan and giving the same loyalty that Sparrowfur has.

At 70 moons old, Sparrowfur was the oldest member of the Clan, having seen countless new warriors rise and fall and even having a new deputy three times. After her last battle as a warrior, Sparrowfur decided that it was time she retired to the elders' den. The battle hadn't ended badly at all; in fact, Sparrowfur fought well for her age, assisting her Clan rather than holding them back. However, age had taken the best of her and while the fire never died in her heart, it took a toll on her body and she knew that she could no longer fight like a warrior. As the oldest member of the Clan, Sparrowfur enjoys sharing her countless stories with the kits and putting herself to good use whenever possible. Her bones are stiffening and she doesn't move around as much as she used to, and her pelt has lost its young shine, but her eyes still light up like they did, reflecting in the river countless moons ago.[/size][/quote]

Code for Posting
[center][size=150][color=#64A372]Sparrowfur[/color][/size]
[color=#64A372]{[/color] [size=85][color=#92D6BA]Elder | Female | 82 moons[/color][/size] [color=#64A372]}[/color][/center]
[size=85]text
[i]thoughts[/i]
[b][color=#0EADA5]"speaking"[/color][/b][/size]

[right][size=85][color=#92D6BA][x] Word count:
[x] Muse:
Last edited by Seasonal on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amberleaf, the Observant and Careful Medicine Cat

Postby Seasonal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:06 am

kind • logical • brave • loyal

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ

Age;; 34 Moons
Sex: Female

With a pelt consisting of many brown hues, Amberleaf's warm appearance is no less intricate than her personality. She is a shorter she-cat, but her thick fur makes her appear larger. Brown patches are scattered throughout her fur with various tabby markings revealing themselves, faintly in some spots and boldly in others. Her chest fur is white and the end of her tail is black, finishing her points. Her rounded face holds a pair of inviting yellow-green eyes, and they darken the sharpness of the stripes on her forehead and cheeks.

ŦłЛÐłЛG Λ GEMSТOЛE
Amberleaf is a kind-hearted she-cat who gains satisfaction in helping others. She is delicate down to her pawsteps and carries herself with grace and happiness radiating from her pelt. She takes time to assist others and nothing pleases her more than seeing another cat smile because of something that she did. She uses words rather than paws, and she doesn't let emotions cloud her brain when making decisions. Amberleaf is brave and can see through the darkest of times, holding most of her trust in StarClan; she would be lost without her ancestors to guide her. She is loyal to her Clan and while it's not her duty, she would fight for them to the death if she ever had to in order to prove her loyalty.

ÐłGGłЛG łТ OUТ
Amberleaf's kithood was particularly normal; born to a mother and father of three, she enjoyed growing up with her two brothers. She always play-fought with them and had thought that she would become a warrior alongside them someday. But she often found herself venturing into the Medicine Cat's den and asking questions about the herbs and treatments, even inquiring about StarClan at times. She admired the Medicine Cat but didn't think that she would be chosen as his apprentice.

When Amberpaw was only 7 moons old, soon after starting her training, she suffered an unfortunate accident. After chasing a squirrel up a tree and successfully catching it, she was perched on a weak branch that snapped and broke. Amberpaw fell out of the tree and landed at an odd angle, damaging the nerves on her left side; she could not see through her left eye or hear through her left ear. She was taken to the Medicine Cat's den and was told that she had a very small chance of ever recovering. While she regained most of the strength in her left foreleg, she now carried a limp in her step, and her vision and hearing never returned on the left side. It was deemed that it would be unsafe for Amberpaw to continue training as a warrior, and while not particularly happy about this, Amberpaw realized that everything seemed to align perfectly; this was her destiny! The Medicine Cat hadn't had an apprentice for countless moons, so he happily took Amberpaw as his apprentice.

Amberpaw soon learned to love her practice and at 20 moons, Amberpaw became Amberleaf, a name that symbolizes her healing and compassion. Not many cats know of her past; she views it as a weakness and has had no real reason to tell anyone. Now as the Clan's Medicine Cat, Amberleaf strives to serve her Clan in her unique way and couldn't imagine what her life would have been like had she not become a Medicine Cat.

Code for Form
[quote][right][url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephenliveshere/3556059242/sizes/z/][img]http://i.imgur.com/XWy8sfQ.png[/img][/url][/right]
[center][size=85][color=#804000]kind • logical • brave • loyal[/color][/size][/center]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/aZF1XnU.png[/img]
[right][size=150][color=#BF8000]ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ[/color][/size][/right]

[size=85]Age;; 34 Moons
Sex: Female

With a pelt consisting of many brown hues, Amberleaf's warm appearance is no less intricate than her personality. She is a shorter she-cat, but her thick fur makes her appear larger. Brown patches are scattered throughout her fur with various tabby markings revealing themselves, faintly in some spots and boldly in others. Her chest fur is white and the end of her tail is black, finishing her points. Her rounded face holds a pair of inviting yellow-green eyes, and they darken the sharpness of the stripes on her forehead and cheeks.[/size]

[size=150]ŦłЛÐłЛG Λ GEMSТOЛE[/size]
[size=85]Amberleaf is a kind-hearted she-cat who gains satisfaction in helping others. She is delicate down to her pawsteps and carries herself with grace and happiness radiating from her pelt. She takes time to assist others and nothing pleases her more than seeing another cat smile because of something that she did. She uses words rather than paws, and she doesn't let emotions cloud her brain when making decisions. Amberleaf is brave and can see through the darkest of times, holding most of her trust in StarClan; she would be lost without her ancestors to guide her. She is loyal to her Clan and while it's not her duty, she would fight for them to the death if she ever had to in order to prove her loyalty.[/size]

[size=150]ÐłGGłЛG łТ OUТ[/size]
[size=85]Amberleaf's kithood was particularly normal; born to a mother and father of three, she enjoyed growing up with her two brothers. She always play-fought with them and had thought that she would become a warrior alongside them someday. But she often found herself venturing into the Medicine Cat's den and asking questions about the herbs and treatments, even inquiring about StarClan at times. She admired the Medicine Cat but didn't think that she would be chosen as his apprentice.

When Amberpaw was only 7 moons old, soon after starting her training, she suffered an unfortunate accident. After chasing a squirrel up a tree and successfully catching it, she was perched on a weak branch that snapped and broke. Amberpaw fell out of the tree and landed at an odd angle, damaging the nerves on her left side; she could not see through her left eye or hear through her left ear. She was taken to the Medicine Cat's den and was told that she had a very small chance of ever recovering. While she regained most of the strength in her left foreleg, she now carried a limp in her step, and her vision and hearing never returned on the left side. It was deemed that it would be unsafe for Amberpaw to continue training as a warrior, and while not particularly happy about this, Amberpaw realized that everything seemed to align perfectly; this was her destiny! The Medicine Cat hadn't had an apprentice for countless moons, so he happily took Amberpaw as his apprentice.

Amberpaw soon learned to love her practice and at 20 moons, Amberpaw became Amberleaf, a name that symbolizes her healing and compassion. Not many cats know of her past; she views it as a weakness and has had no real reason to tell anyone. Her limp is unnoticeable unless pointed out. Now as the Clan's Medicine Cat, Amberleaf strives to serve her Clan in her unique way and couldn't imagine what her life would have been like had she not become a Medicine Cat.[/size][/quote]
Last edited by Seasonal on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whitefrost, the Reckless and Fast Warrior

Postby Seasonal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:08 am

• . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . •

this image is freely used under the Creative Commons license
FLIRTATIOUS, BOLD, CONFIDENT, STRONG

sex: tom

short description: a white tom with long fur and bright blue eyes
appearance: Whitefrost is genetically gifted, and he knows it.
His tall, lean body is covered with a thick and beautiful coat,
white as snow. Long wisps of fur accentuate his narrow face,
and bright blue orbs, clear as pools of water, finish his points.

abilities: great hunter, natural leader, long stamina
setbacks: heavy swimmer, does not camouflage well, not agile

positive traits: happy-go-lucky, confident, cheerful, loyal
negative traits: conceited, abrupt, oblivious, reckless

personality: Whitefrost is a happy cat who is a joy to be
around. He takes life for what it is and enjoys every day to
the fullest, trying to make his Clanmates feel the same along
the way. He's a natural charmer and can usually get his way
with whoever he pleases. However, he is often a bit too cocky
and lets his confidence get the best of him. In addition, his
superiority complex often leads him to think that he is always
right, and he is far too abrupt with his solutions to problems.
Regardless, he is eternally loyal to his Clan and his Clanmates.

• . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . •

Code for Form
[left][center][size=200][color=#B5B5B5]• . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . •[/color][/size][/center]

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/helenadagmar/4402933915/in/photolist-6ehTSU-6d7wPv-7PbxAV-6rLwbd-6ix8iP-8mFok1-8MLyTC-6W9dJA-7Pbu7r-7H97p1-7cNNNw-6xeyQj-8MLzdN-9izHvV-8MHrvn-8K9J8w-6xeyD7-7Pbu3n-7H97of-7H5bRH-6xapWT-7Pfxs1-7Pbu9V-7H97jm-7H97iA-6edHVp-7H54K6][img]http://i.imgur.com/50XXOaf.jpg[/img][/url]
[center][size=70]this image is freely used under the [url=https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/]Creative Commons[/url] license[/size][/center][/left][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/igRlygn.png[/img]
[size=120][color=#9D9DE3]FLIRTATIOUS,[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]BOLD,[/color] [color=#9D9DE3]CONFIDENT,[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]STRONG[/color][/size]

[size=90][color=#9D9DE3]age:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]22 moons[/color]
[color=#9D9DE3]rank:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]warrior[/color]
[color=#9D9DE3]sex:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]tom[/color]

[color=#9D9DE3]short description:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]a white tom with long fur and bright blue eyes[/color]
[color=#9D9DE3]appearance:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]Whitefrost is genetically gifted, and he knows it.
His tall, lean body is covered with a thick and beautiful coat,
white as snow. Long wisps of fur accentuate his narrow face,
and bright blue orbs, clear as pools of water, finish his points.[/color]

[color=#9D9DE3]abilities:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]great hunter, natural leader, long stamina[/color]
[color=#9D9DE3]setbacks:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]heavy swimmer, does not camouflage well, not agile[/color]

[color=#9D9DE3]positive traits:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]happy-go-lucky, confident, cheerful, loyal[/color]
[color=#9D9DE3]negative traits:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]conceited, abrupt, oblivious, reckless[/color]

[color=#9D9DE3]personality:[/color] [color=#ABCBD6]Whitefrost is a happy cat who is a joy to be
around. He takes life for what it is and enjoys every day to
the fullest, trying to make his Clanmates feel the same along
the way. He's a natural charmer and can usually get his way
with whoever he pleases. However, he is often a bit too cocky
and lets his confidence get the best of him. In addition, his
superiority complex often leads him to think that he is always
right, and he is far too abrupt with his solutions to problems.
Regardless, he is eternally loyal to his Clan and his Clanmates.[/color][/size][/right]

[center][size=200][color=#B5B5B5]• . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . • . •[/color][/size][/center]

Code for Posting
[size=25][code][right][size=200][color=#B5B5B5]w н ι т e ғ r o ѕ т[/color][/size]
[color=#ABCBD6]22 moons | warrior | location | tagged | wordcount[/color][/right]

[size=85]
[color=#ABCBD6]narration[/color]
[color=#9D9DE3]age:[/color]"speaking"[/color]
[/size][/code][/size]
Last edited by Seasonal on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To-do List

Postby Seasonal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:12 am

Warriors:
Beetlesong (tortoiseshell)
Rabbitheart (calico)
Frostfire (orange tabby, white points)
Frostleaf (gray tabby, white points)
Silverfur (silver tabby)
Blackheart (black tom, white chest)

Wolves:
Kira - white wolf, deaf and blind left side
Athena - black and brown timber wolf
Rojo - red and brown Mexican wolf
Tampedent - brown and white Steppe wolf

Rabbits
Rose - brown lop-eared
Last edited by Seasonal on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Seasonal » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 am

-
Last edited by Seasonal on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

-
Last edited by Seasonal on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

-