kilimanjaro's storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: kilimanjaro's storage

Postby kilimanjaro » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:14 am

S O L A R I S

═══════════════════════
B a s i c
I d e n t i f i c a t i o n

Species: canine
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s

Tribe: endless sands
═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s

Personality Type: 1-The Reformer

Distinctive Skills/Abilities:

Greatest Fear:

Misbelief About the World: You must stand by your family no matter what.

What happened to make them believe this lie?: This was ingrained in Solaris from a young age by his father, the king.

What do they criticize others for?:

What is their love language?:

How do they respond to emotional pain?:

Top 3 things they value in life:

Method of Manipulation:

How are they dissatisfied with their life?: Solaris hates the way his tribe is ruled. He can't stand to see the injustice and nepotism that occurs under his father's watch and hates that he is associated with his father's name.

What do they believe will bring them true happiness?: Solaris wants to run from his life as a prince. He doesn't want to be this grand ruler of a corrupt and deplorable people.

How has their fear stopped them from this?: He must stand by his family no matter what. He doesn't know why he feels this way but he knows it is required of him and he can't leave the Endless Sands.

How do they think they can reach their goal without facing their fear?: He tries to save those that are captured by the Endless Sands to rebel against his family but won't leave his home.

Personality: Solaris is a prince and has been given everything he's ever wanted. He is morally just but can be entitled. He can't stand to see

History:

Theme Song:
═══════════════════════
kilimanjaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me