Rp character storage DNP

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Rp character storage DNP

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:44 am

Warriors
-thorn
Last edited by ~Night Whispers~ on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rp character storage DNP

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:45 am

(This is my form! Please don't take it without my permission, if you wish to use it for your character pm me but PLEASE! don't steal it.)

:username;
Here
:name;
Here
:gender;
Here
:age;
Here
:clan;
Here
:rank;
Here
:appearance;
Here

:Personality;
Here
:History;
Here
:strengths/skills;
Here
: Weaknesses/flaws ;
Here
:goals/drives;
Here
:fears;
Here
:likes;
Here
:dislikes;
Here
:kin;
Here
:crush;
Here
:mate;
Here
:kits;
Here

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjYwLjU5YWFmMy5YMTlmWDE5ZlgxOWZYMTlmWDE5ZlgxOWYuMg,,/malache-crunch.regular.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjcyLjU5YWFmMy5UMjRnZEdobElHOTFkSE5wWkdVZy4x/kg-a-little-swag.regular.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjYwLjU5YWFmMy5YMTlmWDE5ZlgxOWZYMTlmWDE5ZlgxOWYuMg,,/malache-crunch.regular.png[/img][/center]

[center]:[b]username[/b];
Here
:[b]name[/b];
Here
:[b]gender[/b];
Here
:[b]age[/b];
Here
:[b]clan[/b];
Here
:[b]rank[/b];
Here
:[b]appearance[/b];
Here

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjYwLjU5YWFmMy5YMTlmWDE5ZlgxOWZYMTlmWDE5ZlgxOWYuMg,,/malache-crunch.regular.png[/img]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjcyLmM0YTU2ZS5YMTlmWDE5ZlgxOWZYMTlmLjIA/malache-crunch.regular.png[/img]

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjYwLmM0YTU2ZS5UMjRnZEdobElHbHVjMmxrWlEsLC4w/kingthings-piquenmeex.regular.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjcyLmM0YTU2ZS5YMTlmWDE5ZlgxOWZYMTlmLjIA/malache-crunch.regular.png[/img][/center]
[center]:[b]Personality[/b];
Here
:[b]History[/b];
Here
:[b]strengths/skills[/b];
Here
:[b] Weaknesses/flaws [/b];
Here
:[b]goals/drives[/b];
Here
:[b]fears[/b];
Here
:[b]likes[/b];
Here
:[b]dislikes[/b];
Here
:[b]kin[/b];
Here
:[b]crush;[/b]
Here
:[b]mate[/b];
Here
:[b]kits[/b];
Here[/center]
Last edited by ~Night Whispers~ on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 18 times in total.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:16 am

ImageImage

~Natsu~
Thorn
Female
23 moons(or whatever a young adult would be)
Rouge
Rouge
Thorn has a slick body covered in warm protective fur.she relys on her brain and speed to win the fights she put picks rather then brute force. She has asparagus green eyes with hints of gold lingering in them. Her pelt is a mixture of dark and light brown with splotches of black mixing in across her back,head and tail. Despite getting In to many fights the only noticeable scar is the one on the back of her neck. Her nose is a light brownish-orangeish.

cunning and fast witted she uses manipulation in battles just as much as her teeth and her claws.
She knows when to flee or to fight, she tends to enjoy confusion and chaos she finds it amusing. She cares little for sent marks and boundaries she'll sleep where she wants and take food where she wants. She cares little for other cats, for her even lifting a paw for another would be unlikely. In battle she uses speed instead of brute forces to atack, run and defend
Thorn grew up on a farm with twolegs, she was born into a little of four her, and her three brothers Soot Bramble and Reed. Her mother and father Queen and King loved them very much. Her dad would always teach her how to hunt mice and fight, she was never as good as her siblings but she was determined to surpass them and her father one day. Each night Thorn would leave the the warmth and safety of the cozy barn to try too hunt and practice fighting. It was on one of those nights she had finally found and caught a plump mouse so she walked back head held high but when she left the green safety of the trees there was an eery glow what made her feel like throwing up. The barn wasn't there, all that was left was a pile of burning ashes and scorched wood. Days passed of her searching through the wreckage for her family but she never found them. Reluctantly the terrified kit left with a twisted and heavy heart.
She fights better in water and snow using the usually disadvantageous terrain to her advantage. She uses her mind and speed as a key weapon out smarting her opponents before quickly running in to attack before running back out.
Flaws:judgmental, recklessly impulsive, and controlling.
Weaknesses: groups of cats,other smart opponents who could counter her. She is paralyzed by fear when she sees fire.
Protecting her family's honor. Finding the person, cat or animal behind they're death
Fire
Rain and water and snow.she knows how to swim and enjoys the silence of submerging under water. Had a warm spot for kits and would help a lost one find its way home.
Dry warm seasons, clans and fire
king(father) Queen(mother) root,bramble and soot(brotherspm me
Open
None
None
Last edited by ~Night Whispers~ on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:37 pm

ImageImage

~Natsu
Storm breeze
Male
26 moons
Here
Here
storm breeze is a mixture of black and white with Amber yellow eyes. He is bulky with short fur. He lost his tail to a raven when he was a kit.

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:43 pm

ImageImage

~Natsu~
lionstorm
Male
()
Warrior
:sent;
Pine needles and fresh dew
Lionstorm has a muscular bulky build with white and golden long fur covering him. He has dark,warm Amber eyes that seem to gaze out of the world. Lionstom's nose is a light pink with afew black splotches.

Lionstorm is brave and loyal he try's his best to not be the reckless Tom everyone in the clan takes him for. He hides his insecuritys with jokes,laughter and action. He hates silence and being alone above all things. He'd go through anything and give up anything to protect his clan and friends. He loves being in the spotlight because it makes him fell like other cats care and accept him despite his flaws. He loves to show off to others and make them laugh. He is quick on his feet and loves a good battle. Allthough he isn't the wisest he is a skilled warrior and hunter, fighting being his more dominat ability.
Lionstorm was originally born outside of the clan too a small family that consisted of him his farther,mother and little sister. His mother poppy was a dark orange Queen with deep,warm emerald green eyes, she loves him and his sister equally and cared for them both. On the other paw there was his father, his name was ghost, he was all white with cold unforgiving Amber eyes. (At the time the small kits name was just Lion). Lion was sure that his father loved him and his sister after all it was his father, but as the days and moons past he realized that the Tom wanted no correlation with him or his sister. The moment leaf bare struck his mother fell ill with green cough with no catmint she latter on passed away. Ghost didn't seem to care in the slightest he was unfazed by the whole ordeal. Without there loving mother the two kits were forced to trudge through the snow in desperate attempts to keep up with there father who had decided to leave. Despite all there attempts they lost the white tabby in the snowfall leaving the small hopeless kits to fend for themselves in the cold harsh terrain. It wasn't long after that lion's little sister fell over from the cold. Lion tryed everything to warm his little sister up but as her shallow breaths slowed hope dimmed. He begged for her not to go and told himself it was his fault for her pain because it was his idea to follow his father instead of stay near the twolegs village. Despite Lion's best efforts his little sister died curled up next to him in the cold snow. Days pasted of the small kit travelling with a heavy heart and empty stomach before he found the territory of (dusk clan). They asked him where his family was and all he could say was that they died. For all those moons he's lived thinking that the death of his little sister was his fault.
Hunting and fighting, he seems to get stronger when lives are on the line
Flaw:He gets depressed when he sees kits
Weaknesses: he absolutely hates water and can hardly swim
To help his clan and one day find his father in hopes that he has changed.
:secrets;
That its his fault his sister died
That his past will repeat
Warmth and making others laugh
Snow storms and water
Open (pm me for half brothers or sisters)
Open XD
None at the moment
None at the moment
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes